A Wolf's Honor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring blankly I realized the changes were happening to his whole body. His nose was elongating, his stature shortening. I felt the blood leaving my head. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was simultaneously growing and shrinking, his bones breaking I could hear the sickening sound and his face flattening till before my very eyes stood a massive, entirely black furred, yellow eyed, snarling wolf.

Not knowing what to do I started edging myself back out of the hall the way we had come in, ready to make a break for it back into the woods and straight into the unknown. I spun around and took off down the hallway. A loud snarling roar shook the hall and seemed to shake the soul from my body. It sent me a fight or flight response. I instinctively went with the flight mood and which had me sprinting down the hallway towards the doors.

A roar, came from this man beast, And it sent me skidding to land hard into the wall. I held myself up pulling myself upright and was about to sprint out the doors, when i made the mistake of looking back down the hallway. The fact that he was a bit far from me now didn't lend any comfort and his His golden eyes, only added to the intimidating figure that seemed so big.

"Don't You Dare."

His voice was so deep and animalistic as he slowly panted out each word, causing his insides to vibrate at each syllable.

The quiet threat of his voice snapped me out of my evaluation of my assailant and had me taking off my shoes. He let out a wicked snarl and I could hear him crashing down the hallway knocking over every table and lamp in his path.

I was almost out the gate when I was grabbed by my hair from behind and yanked back so hard my feet lifted off of the ground. It seems he transformed back to being half mongrel. Because I landed against a solid chest that felt like a marble wall and was held in place against it by a thickly muscled arm that had snaked its way around my stomach keeping me off the ground.

The hand tightened in my hair causing me to close my eyes and wince as l let out a soft whimper. Using my hair as a handle, he tilted my head back and to the side; I could feel his nose traveling from her hairline to just behind my ear and down my neck to where it met her collar bone.

I felt felt his hot breath and teeth as he opened his mouth and boldly licked at the juncture, dragging his canines up and down my neck. I let out a yelp and whimpered trying to wiggle out of his arms.

"Sssh sssh easy witch I wouldn't do that again if I were you, while I love the chase I would like to get to know you better before we fucked."

"What the fuck? No let me go please!

I" started stuttering out when I was suddenly ripped out of my abductors arms and tossed towards the gate.

I landed on the ground near the gate and had just turned over onto my back to see who had saved me, when a loud growl and a furious roar almost deafened me. I looked up to see a partially shifted James.

My James and this Scott guy attacking each other within the castle grounds. Oh my God is James one of them?

To be continued.

12