A Wolf's Rage Ch. 03

Story Info
Matt fucks his mother and his best friend's mother.
5.1k words
4.66
62.6k
114

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

STORY:

When Dani made it to her home after her "tutoring" session with Matt, she couldn't stop thinking about what had happened with Matt. Dani couldn't believe what she had done. She had slept with Matt. Why would she do that? It was as if she was taken over by an animalistic sexual rage. She then remembered Chase, her boyfriend, and she felt a pang of guilt.

"Poor Chase, he didn't deserve that. He deserves someone better than me," Dani thought.

But what she couldn't stop thinking about was how good the sex felt. It was the best sex she had ever had. Before Matt, she had done it only once with Chase and it wasn't as good as it was with Matt. It didn't feel as good.

She had dinner with her family, but she wasn't present during the dinner as it went by in a haze. She went to bed and waited for her sister to go to sleep. After some time, she started masturbating. She masturbated thinking about Matt and then fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt woke up the next day with the best feeling in his mind. He had just fucked his mother the night before and he felt great. He was a bit concerned about the whole werewolf thing, but his mom knew a lot about it, and with her guidance, he felt like he could deal with it.

He came down from his room for breakfast and he found Thomas and Diana were already there. Thomas was reading the newspaper and Diana was making breakfast. Matt and Diana exchanged knowing looks and naughty smiles when Thomas wasn't looking, it was so exciting.

"So, Matt. How's your fever?"

"Oh, it's fine now, Dad."

"Good. I'll drop you off at school today."

"Thanks, Dad."

The family had breakfast together and after breakfast, Matt got into Thomas' car and they started towards Matt's school.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt's school day went by very normally. The one weird thing was when he saw Dani, she looked at him and then went past without saying anything, or even giving him a smile. He could see regret on her face.

He then remembered that she was now a "mate", Kaitlyn was one too. He had to tell them but he wasn't sure how he was going to do that. They might hate him for altering their lives forever, but when he was having sex with them, he didn't know what he was doing either.

After the first period he sought out Dani. She was with her friends and once he approached her, she excused herself from her friends and came to him.

"Dani, I need to talk to you about something. Can we talk today after school?"

Even being in his presence made Dani feel things that she hadn't felt before. She couldn't tell him no, even if she tried. She wanted to be with him, she wanted to be his. To make that happen, there was only one thing she should do.

"OK, Matt. Let's meet up after school. I also need to talk to you about something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch, Matt was having lunch with Gary in the cafeteria. Suddenly there was some commotion outside the cafeteria. It sounded like someone was shouting, so Matt went to see who it was. It was Chase and he was shouting at Dani.

"YOU CAN'T DUMP ME YOU DUMB SLUT! I'VE BEEN FUCKING A LOT OF OTHER BITCHES WHILE I WAS "DATING" YOU!"

Matt understood that Dani had broken up with Chase. Did she do it because of what had happened between her and him? Dani didn't rise to Chase's taunts, she didn't seem to care, she just kept walking.

Chase was enraged by the seeming indifference his rant seemed to elicit from his former girlfriend. He lunged towards her and grabbed her arm. By reflex, Dani pulled her arm away from him. Chase didn't let go of her arm, but it didn't matter. Dani pulled her arm away from him with such force that he was dragged across the corridor and he fell a few feet away from her. It took Chase a few moments to get to his feet. Dani was shocked and she quietly and quickly left.

Matt knew that Dani wasn't strong enough to drag a big guy like Chase across the corridor. He realized that it must be the "mate" strength kicking in. He needed to tell Dani everything about him as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school, Matt met up with Dani and they both went to the nearby ice cream shop. They ordered their ice creams and while they waited, Dani spoke up first.

"Matt, I need to talk to you about something."

"Tell me, Dani."

"Let's start dating. You might already know that I broke it off with Chase. Ever since that day I can't stop thinking about you. I really like you and I think we can be good together."

"Yeah, that's what I wanted to talk to you about too."

Matt then told her everything about him being bit by a werewolf and how he had made her a "mate". He didn't tell her about how he had seduced his mother. Dani looked at him as if he had gone mad.

"You know, I'm impressed, Matt. If you didn't want to go out with me, you could have just told me, but you created such an outlandish story. Who in their right mind would believe a story like that?"

"Dani, I'm not feeding you a story, I'm telling you the truth. Remember how I told you that mates have greater strength? You dragged Chase, a guy who is bigger and stronger than you, like a ragdoll around the corridor today."

"That's just because of adrenaline. Matt, I don't have time for these fantasies of yours. I understand you don't want to go out with me, it's ok. I'm just gonna go home."

"Dani, it's not like that."

"It's ok, Matt. Bye."

"Ok, before you go, let me just tell you one thing. Remember how I told you that you have the ability to increase or decrease your age? Go home, get into the bathroom and focus on making yourself older, visualize it. Then focus and visualize making yourself younger. You'll see that I'm not lying."

"Yeah, whatever."

Matt watched Dani leave the ice cream shop. He wondered how he was going to explain these things to Kaitlyn. Would she react the same way Dani did?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After meeting with Dani, Matt made his way to Gary's place. They had decided to hang out that day and play some games. When he made it to Gary's place, he was welcomed by Mrs. Trevors. She was Gary's mother and she had known him ever since he was a kid.

"Hi, Matt."

"Hi, Mrs. Trevors. Is Gary here?"

"Yeah, he's upstairs in his room waiting for you."

"Thanks, Mrs. Trevors."

"Do you guys need me to bring something for you to eat?"

"No, Mrs. Trevors, we're good. Thank you."

Matt made his way upstairs to Gary's room. "Hey, Gary."

"Hey man. What took you so long? I already got started on a game of DOTA. You can have the next game."

"Sure."

Matt's mind was far away from Gary's room. He was thinking about Dani and Kaitlyn. He didn't notice Gary getting a text. Gary looked at the phone, it was Julia. He was supposed to give her his History homework.

"Hey, Matt. I just remembered something. I promised Julia that I would give her my history homework to copy. Her home is on the next street. I'll go over, give her my homework and be back in a jiffy. Why don't you play a game of DOTA and I'll be back before you finish it?"

Matt didn't care, he just nodded and started up a game of DOTA. He could faintly hear Gary running down the stairs and telling his mom where he was going. Matt was completely focused on the game.

A few minutes later Mrs. Trevors knocked on Gary's room. Matt opened the door and Mrs. Trevors entered the room with a tray full of cookies in her hands.

"Hi, Matt. Gary told me he'll be back in a few minutes. Do you want some cookies in the meantime?"

"Thank you so much, Mrs. Trevors."

"You know, I've seen Gary play this game all the time. I'm concerned that he's addicted to it."

"It is an addictive game, Mrs. Trevors."

"What is it about?"

"The lore is actually very complicated, but I'll tell you the short version. We belong to a team and we have an opposing team. Both teams have kind of a base. We must try to destroy our opponent's base while protecting our own."

"That actually sounds very interesting. Are you playing a game?"

"I'm about to start one."

"Can I sit and watch, if you don't mind?"

"Of course, Mrs. Trevors, please."

She sat down beside Matt and watched him start a game. Unknown to Matt, she was starting to feel very horny. Jackie Trevors had always thought of Matt as her own son, but now, when she was in his presence, her pussy started getting wet like it had never gotten before. She tried to get out of the room, but her instincts got the better of her and she inserted her hands into her pants and searched for her clit. She looked at Matt out of the side of her eye and saw that he was too absorbed in the game. Once she found her clit, she rubbed it until she came.

"Aahhh!"

The sound got away from her mouth before she could control it. Matt looked at her and saw her hands in her pants and he realized what had happened. She must have been affected by his pheromones. They looked at each other. They both knew what was going to happen and they both wanted it.

Matt picked her up. He found it so easy to lift her, it was like lifting a feather. Mrs. Trevors made hearted attempts to fight him, but both knew what they wanted. He put her down on the bed.

He looked down at her, she was wearing a white shirt with floral patterns. He grabbed her pussy through her pants and rubbed it while he bent down and kissed her. Initially, she resisted, but soon her resistance waned and she started kissing him back as she started giving out sweet moans of pleasure.

Jackie drew on the last reserves of her sanity and pushed Matt away.

"No, we can't do this. This has to stop."

She started walking towards the door, but Matt grabbed her hand forcefully. She let out a shriek of pain. He pinned her to the wall and growled and he saw fear in her eyes. He felt so ... hungry for sex. Even though he maintained his consciousness, at that moment he felt like a predator.

He took a few moments to calm himself. He took deep breaths and then he kissed her and squeezed her breast through her shirt.

By now, Jackie had completely lost herself to her lust. She no longer, even put up a pretense of resistance. Matt kissed her breasts and this caused pleasure to course through Jackie's body. She immediately unbuttoned her shirt and threw it to the other side of the room. Her bra followed soon and her bountiful breasts were now at Matt's mercy.

Matt sucked her nipples as she caressed his hair as he devoured her breasts. She unbuttoned his shirt and took it off and Matt kissed her passionately. Jackie hadn't been kissed like that for a long time. He then planted kisses in the valley between her breasts.

Jackie took her pants off so that she was now wearing only her white panties. Matt turned her around and kissed her butt cheeks. He bent down even further and planted a kiss on her pussy through her white panties.

He took her panties down, making her completely naked. The lover's moved over to Gary's bed. They hugged each other tightly, their hands exploring each other's body. They couldn't get enough of each other. Every single one of their kisses felt like both their first kiss and their last kiss.

Jackie took off both his pants and underpants and his monstrous cock stood proud and erect, now free of its confines. She stroked it as she planted kisses on his stomach and she then took it in her mouth. She slowly took his cock in, inch by inch until she had its entirety in her mouth. She licked and slobbered over his cock before starting to suck it. Matt grabbed her hair and guided her in sucking his cock.

She sucked his cock for a few minutes and she then took his cock out of her mouth and got up. She straddled him and bent down and kissed him. She took his cock and inserted it into her cunt. She started to ride his cock. It took her a few tries to get the full cock into her pussy. She looked down at his cock, going in and out of her pussy, as she rode him. He gently caressed her stomach as she impaled herself on his cock over and over.

"YES! YES! YES! AAAHH!" Jackie shouted.

He grabbed her hips to give her support. He got up and kissed her breasts as she gyrated her pussy with his cock inside it. He hugged her and thrust his cock in and out of her and her hair was going wild.

Jackie increased her speed.

"OH, FUUUCKK! IT'S SO DEEEP!"

She bent down and gave him a kiss as she rode him. Matt then gave her breasts a squeeze and took them in his mouth.

"AAAHH!' Jackie screamed.

Matt grabbed her ass as she laid her hands on his chest and rode him for some more time. She then got off him and took his cock in her mouth again, tasting her own juices. She massaged his balls as she sucked him off.

Matt grabbed her and tried to make her lie down on her back. She stopped him and smiled at him.

"Can we do it while we are standing? I've always wanted to be perched on my lover's hip as he rams his cock into my cunt, but my husband is not strong enough to try that position. Can you do it?"

Matt and Jackie got out of the bed. She crossed her legs over his hips, behind his back and clung on to him by crossing her arms behind his neck, so Matt was completely supporting her weight. He grabbed her hips and then lifted her up. He then impaled her on his cock over and over.

Jackie was screaming like a mad woman. Matt was concerned that her screaming was going to attract attention from the neighbors, so he slapped her butt to tell her to shut up. She screamed louder, so he shut her up by kissing her.

They fucked in that position for what seemed like an eternity. Jackie lost count of how many orgasms she had while they fucked like that.

Matt dropped Jackie on the bed and knelt down. He spread her lips apart and kissed her inner thigh. He pushed her pussy lips apart and found her clit. He took her clit in his mouth and started sucking on it. Jackie spread her legs further to give him better access to her clit and he licked her clit.

"OHH! Matt, honey, it feels sooo gooood! Right there, right there. Please, keep licking my clit."

When the ridges of his tongue passed over her clit, it caused her indescribable pleasure. Jackie brought one of her tits to her mouth and started sucking her own nipple. Her body trembled as she reached new heights of pleasure.

He got up and inserted his cock into her pussy. She was lying on the bed on her back, so every time he thrust his cock into her, the bed shook. Her humongous breasts jiggled as her pussy withstood the onslaught of his cock.

As he rammed his cock in and out of her, she started rubbing her clit. He bent down and kissed her as his cock destroyed her pussy.

"YES! PLEASE! PLEASE! MAKE ME CUM! JUST LIKE THAT!"

The room filled with the sound of the bedpost slamming against the wall.

"OH, FUCK! I LIKE THAT! I WANT IT! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK MY PUSSY! IT FEELS SOOOO FUCKING GOOOOD! MAKE THAT FUCKING PUSSY FEEL GOOD!"

Matt grabbed her tits and squeezed them. He pulled his cock out of her and she looked at him quizzically. He flashed her an evil grin as he turned her over and she got on all fours. He rammed his cock into her cunt from behind her. Her breasts swayed like a pendulum when he fucked her from behind. He reached down and grabbed one of her breasts and squeezed it. He increased his pace and fucked her roughly.

"YEEEESS! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Jackie got hold of her one free tit and brought it to her mouth. She started sucking on it as her son's friend rammed her from behind. He grabbed her hips and thrust his cock into her so hard that it looked like he was trying to split her in two with his cock.

"RAM THAT FUCKING DICK UP MY CUNT! HARDER! HARDER! Yes, just like that! Yes! FUCK! FUCK!"

Matt felt a familiar tingling sensation in his cock and he knew he was about to ejaculate. He knew that if he ejaculated inside her, he would transform her into a "mate". He made a half-hearted attempt to pull out.

When she felt him pulling out, she screamed, "NO! NO! INSIDE!"

Matt lost control and deposited a load of his werewolf cum into her cunt. It filled her cunt and overflowed. When his cum filled her cunt, Jackie left the earth for a few minutes. Her mortal body was twitching and trembling all over. Matt was physically exhausted, so he laid down on the bed beside her.

When she recovered from her orgasm, Jackie felt confusion, guilt and shame. She didn't understand what she had done and tears filled her eyes.

Matt looked over at Jackie and he saw she had tears in her eyes. He wanted to comfort her, so he touched her shoulder. She pushed his hand away, she looked at his bewildered face and then slapped him. She then broke down crying. Even though she had slapped him, her anger was more towards herself than towards Matt.

How could she lose control of herself to her base instincts? She had let someone, who she had thought of like her son, fuck her. Not only had she let him fuck her, she begged him to fuck her harder and cum in her. What if she had gotten pregnant?

Speaking of her son, she was horrified by the thought of her son coming home and discovering his mother like this with his best friend. She looked at Matt, "Get out."

"What?"

"Get dressed and get out before Gary comes back."

She made Gary's bed and gave the room a look to make sure that it looked like it did before she and Matt had their little romp. She then took her clothes and left the room without saying a single word to Matt.

Matt put his clothes on and climbed down the stairs. When he opened the door, he saw Gary standing in front of him.

"You're leaving?"

"Yeah, man. My mom called and she wants me to come home immediately. We'll hang out some other day."

"Ok, Matt, bye."

"Bye."

Matt felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. Gary was his oldest and best friend. He had betrayed his trust by fucking his mother in his room.

While he was riding his bike home, he felt tears streaming down his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt came home and looked for his mother. He looked for her in the living room and the kitchen, she wasn't there. He went upstairs to her room and knocked on the door. His mother opened the door, she was wearing a pink bathrobe.

"What is it, Matt?"

Matt hugged her and broke into tears. Diana was speechless. She guided him to the bed and he buried his face in her lap and bawled.

"Matt! What happened?"

"I slept with Mrs. Trevors."

Diana was shocked. Jackie Trevors was a good friend of hers.

"Matt! Stop crying and tell me what happened."

Matt told her everything. Diana started thinking about what could have caused this.

"Mom, I feel so guilty. I couldn't control myself and neither could she."

"I already told you Matt, this is because of the pheromones you're emitting. Human women will lust for you. It's natural, so you shouldn't feel guilty about it."

12