A Wolf's Rage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I could have said no and I didn't. It felt like there was an animal inside of me. The only thing I cared about was fucking her. It was like a kind of rage that I couldn't control."

"I know why that's happening."

"Why?"

"It's because a full moon is approaching. You will become more and more of a werewolf, as a full moon approaches and your sexual rage will also increase."

"Is there a way to temper this rage?"

"Yes! You should have sex every day. Letting there be an outlet for your rage might help you control it more."

"Who's gonna have sex with me?"

"What about that girl, Dani?"

"I told her about werewolves and "mates" today."

"And? How did she take it?"

"Not well. She told me I was making it up."

"Ok, have you talked to Kaitlyn?"

"No, not yet."

Diana gave out a sigh, "I guess there's no other way. You have to have sex with me every day till you can get someone else to take care of you."

Matt couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What about Mrs. Trevors?"

"I'll talk to her."

"Thanks, Mom."

"Ok, now let's get down to business."

She stood up and untied her bathrobe. She was wearing a pink bra and pink panties. She took off her panties and threw them away. She then grabbed him by the back of his head and squashed his face in her titties.

"You like my titties?"

"Yeah, Mom."

"You wanna fuck your mommy?"

"Yeah."

"Show me your cock."

"Ok, Mommy."

He took off his pants and his underwear as she took off her bathrobe and her bra and became completely naked. Her breasts were inches from Matt's face, so Matt caught one of her nipples between his teeth and pulled on it. She pushed him off and he fell on the bed on his back.

Even though he had superhuman strength, he liked that his mother was stronger than him and could manhandle him if she wanted to, it made him hornier.

Diana looked at Matt's cock. "Your cock is so much bigger than your biological father's cock. It must be from my side of the family," she said proudly.

She took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. Matt watched his mother's head bob up and down on his cock and Diana looked at him right in the eyes.

"Is this what you want? My lips around your cock?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"That feels nice. Your cock tastes perfect."

Diana started sucking him again. After some time, she stroked his cock with her hand while sucking and licking his balls.

"You want mommy to wrap her tits around your cock?"

Matt nodded. Diana took his monstrous cock in the valley between her breasts and wrapped her mounds around his cock. She started moving her tits up and down and started stroking his cock with her boobs.

Matt loved watching his cock come out of and go back into the valley between her tits as she fucked him with her tits.

Matt took off his shirt and Diana got up and kissed him.

"Stand up, Matt."

Diana laid down on the bed on her back and spread her legs.

"It's your turn now."

Matt understood what she wanted him to do as Diana spread her pussy lips.

"Can you see my clit?"

Matt nodded.

"I want you to take it between your lips and suck on it."

Matt took her clit in his mouth and started sucking it. She grabbed him by the back of his head and pushed his head further down her pussy and she locked her legs behind his head, preventing him from pulling away.

Matt grabbed one of her nipples between his thumb and index finger and pulled it. He then started licking her clit. He rotated his tongue in circular motions around her clit. He went down on her for a few more minutes and then, he got up and laid down beside her. He hugged her and both of them passionately started kissing each other. Diana could taste her pussy on his tongue and this turned her on even more.

"Do you want to put your cock in my pussy?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Then put it in, but before you put it in, tease my clit with your cock."

Matt got up and lined up his cock with the entrance of her pussy. He then rubbed the head of his cock against her clit and he continued doing this for a few minutes. Then, he slowly inserted his cock into her cunt.

"Don't ram it in. First, just the tip. Just the tip."

Matt slowly inserted the tip of his cock into her cunt.

"Oohhh! That feels nice."

He inserted the rest of his cock slowly, inch by inch, and after a few thrusts his whole cock was in his mother's cunt.

He started pounding away at his mother's cunt. Her tits jiggled as the bed shook because of their fucking. He grabbed one of her tits and massaged it and she reached down and started to rub her clit. The room was filled with the creaking sounds of the bed.

"OOHHH! FUUCCKK YEAH! YES! YES! YES!"

He turned her around and she got on all fours. He went behind her and rammed his cock into her and fucked her doggy style.

"OH GOD! YES!"

She clawed at the bed sheets and Matt saw her wedding ring glistening on her finger. The fact that he was fucking his married mother, someone who belonged to his father, turned him on to no end. He increased the pace and started fucking her more roughly. He mauled her tits and pulled, pinched and tweaked her nipples.

He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back, as he reached down and stimulated her clit with his fingers.

After a few minutes of fucking, she began to thrust her hips back at his cock. He understood that she was close to cumming, so he started fucking her harder.

Their fucking developed an urgency and suddenly, Diana shrieked out, "OOOOHHH! MY GOD!"

He didn't stop fucking her even after her orgasm. He kept ramming his cock into her cunt as hard as he could.

"Do you like how my pussy feels?"

"It's the best, Mom."

Soon, she started screaming out in pleasure again.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! Oh, my God! Matt, my pussy has never been this wet before."

He grabbed her hips and he held on to them as he rammed her relentlessly with his cock. He held on to her hips so forcefully that his hands left bruises on her hips. The room was filled with sounds of flesh slapping against flesh.

"You wanna see how wet my pussy is?"

She grabbed his hand and led it to her pussy and she scooped some of her pussy juice with his fingers. She then started to lick his fingers, tasting her own juices. She then scooped her pussy juices with her own hand and inserted her fingers into his mouth, giving him a taste of her pussy juice. After tasting her juices, mother and son kissed each other. Matt kissed Diana's cheek and then kissed her neck.

"Mom, can I lie down and can you ride me? I want to see your tits bounce as you ride me."

"Ok, honey, lie down on your back."

After Matt laid down on the bed, Diana straddled him, she inserted his cock into her cunt.

"OOOHH! YEAH!"

She experienced immeasurable pleasure as she rode him.

"OOOH! It feels so fucking good!"

His cock reached depths in her pussy that had never been reached before by any of her other lovers. Matt was in heaven as he watched his mom bounce up and down on his cock, her breasts bouncing when she bounced.

She bit her lower lip, she was cumming again, "AAAAAGGGHH!'

Matt played with her breasts, grabbed them and squeezed them. He pulled her nipples and sucked on them. She looked intensely into his eyes as both mother and son were in a world of their own. A world filled with nothing but lust.

Matt felt like he was gonna cum and he let out a torrent of cum into his mother's pussy. When her son's cum filled her cunt, her entire body quivered as she experienced another mind--blowing orgasm.

Diana slumped over her son's chest, as both of the lovers were breathing deeply, catching their breath.

"I just had a bath before you came back from school. Now, I'm gonna have to take a bath again."

"Sorry, Mom."

"That's Ok, but you need to tell Dani and Kaitlyn the truth before the full moon and convince them to accept their new life. I think I can satiate your rage till the full moon, but your rage on the full moon can't be satisfied by one "mate". It will take me, Dani, Kaitlyn and maybe even Jackie to satisfy you. So, get moving on talking with Kaitlyn."

"Ok, Mom. I'll go over to the hospital tomorrow after school and talk to her."

"I'll talk to Jackie. We've been friends since you and Gary were kids. It'll be easier for me to convince her."

"Ok, Mom."

Matt hugged his mother and both of them had a little nap in each other's embrace. After they woke up from their nap, Diana went to have another shower, while Matt returned to his room. He was going to fuck his mother every single day. He really was a lucky son of a bitch.

12