A Wolf's Rage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt raised his hand and slapped Joanna's ass.

"You've been a very naughty girl."

"What the fuck did I do?"

Matt slapped her ass again.

"Don't ever impersonate your sister again."

"Ok."

Matt slapped her ass again.

"Identity theft is a very serious issue."

"I understand."

Matt kept fucking her without giving her any chance to rest and Joanna loved it.

"YES! YES! DON'T STOP! Make me cum! Make me cum!"

Soon, Joanna experienced a mind--blowing orgasm. Matt and Joanna laid down on the bed side by side. Dani straddled Matt's face and pushed her cunt into his face, so Matt started licking Dani's clit. After a few moments, he felt his cock slide into a wet pussy. He realized that Joanna had started riding his cock while her sister's cunt was getting eaten by Matt.

Matt heard the sound of flesh slapping against flesh and he deduced that Dani was slapping Joanna's ass. Dani got up from Matt's face and grabbed Joanna by the hair. She guided Joanna's face to her cunt and Joanna started licking Dani's cunt. Joanna grabbed and squeezed Dani's tits as she licked Dani's clit.

Matt and Dani started kissing each other intensely as Joanna continued licking Dani's clit. Joanna inserted one of her fingers into Dani's cunt and started massaging Dani's G--spot, bringing Dani to an orgasm.

After her orgasm subsided, Dani straddled Matt and placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. She slowly lowered herself and took his cock in, inch by inch, until it was completely inside her cunt. Joanna sat down on the bed and watched them, rubbing her clit and squeezing her own tits. Matt had taken hold of Dani by her hips and was thrusting his cock in and out of her.

"Dani, I want you to ride him."

Dani listened to her sister and started to ride Matt. Since Dani was taking the lead, Matt was able to focus on Joanna. She was looking at him with mischievous eyes, so he leaned over and kissed her passionately.

The whole bed was shaking because of Dani riding his cock. Joanna grabbed one of Dani's tits and started sucking on it as Dani was riding Matt's cock. Joanna took her sister's face in her arms and kissed her lovingly and then Joanna reached down and started massaging Matt's balls with her hand. Dani was riding Matt with abandon and was starting to get exhausted. Even though she was gasping for air, she didn't stop riding his cock because the pleasure his cock gave her was more important to her than the physical exhaustion that she was experiencing.

Joanna caressed her sister's back and Dani succumbed to her exhaustion. Joanna took over her sister's duties and Joanna straddled Matt and started riding his cock. Dani straddled his face and he started licking her clit. Joanna massaged Dani's tits while she rode Matt's cock. All three of their bodies were coated with sweat and both of the sisters' hair was stuck to their breasts.

Joanna leaned over and sucked Dani's tits and this sent Dani over the edge and her body stiffened as she experienced an orgasm.

"OH! MY GOD! FUCK! IT FEELS SOO GOOD! OH, FUCK!"

After her orgasm passed, Dani got down from Matt's face and kissed him and her sister.

"Fuck, you guys are sooo hot."

Joanna was also nearing her orgasm. Her body shuddered and she grabbed hold of Matt's chest as she experienced a mind--blowing orgasm. When her orgasm subsided, the sisters laid down on the bed beside Matt.

Joanna looked sideways at Matt. "Hey, Matt, has your chest always been this hairy?" Dani asked.

Matt looked down and realized that his chest had gotten hairier.

"I think it's because the full moon is approaching."

"So, you'll transform into a werewolf during a full moon, right?" Dani asked.

"Yeah. You guys have to be there with me, since only you guys have the strength to keep me in control, if I lose control."

"How can we be together during the full moon? Our parents will be here," Joanna said.

"It doesn't have to be here," Dani said, "we could do it anywhere. We'll just have to tell our parents that we're having a sleepover at our friend's place."

"That could work," Joanna said.

"Now that you guys have caught your breath, can you take care of me?"

Dani and Joanna had almost forgotten that Matt was still hard and hadn't cum and they slowly started sucking his cock and balls. Joanna planted kisses on his thigh as Dani sucked his cock. Joanna got on the bed on her knees, her backside looked inviting to Matt, so he moved behind her and inserted his cock into her cunt.

"FFUUUCCKKK!"

When his cock was inside her Matt started to move his cock in and out of her pussy. Joanna closed her eyes and lost herself to the sensations. Her breasts swayed below her like pendulums, so Dani got under Joanna and caught one of her udders in her mouth.

"Joanna, if you concentrate and relax your breast muscles, you'll produce milk," Matt told Joanna.

Joanna did as he said and soon her sweet milk flowed into her sister's mouth. Dani's suckled on Joanna's teats and drank her milk as if she was starving.

"Your milk tastes sooo goood, Joanna." Dani went back to drinking her sister's milk.

She reached up and started rubbing Joanna's clit as Matt fucked her. Matt had gotten hold of Joanna's hips and was now ramming his monster cock into her. Joanna's entire body was covered with a coat of sweat and the room was filled with sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. Dani got under Joanna and kissed her sister and the sisters started making out. She grabbed and massaged Joanna's tits as Matt slapped Joanna's ass hard. Dani rubbed her own clit as she made out with her sister. Matt slapped Joanna's ass at regular intervals causing pleasure to course through her entire body.

Joanna was soon exhausted by the relentless pounding Matt gave her cunt. Matt pulled his cock out of her and she fell down on the bed. Joanna was spent, so Dani took over for her and kissed Matt.

"Get down on all fours, Dani. I wanna fuck you from behind."

Dani obeyed what Matt said and bent over on the bed and got on all fours. Matt bent down and licked her pussy, Dani let out moans of pleasure and Matt slapped her ass.

"OOOHH!"

Matt found Dani's clit and licked over it, then Matt got up and inserted his cock into Dani's cunt and slowly pushed it in until it was completely inside. He started moving his cock in and out of her pussy and Dani responded to his movements by thrusting her ass to meet his cock. Matt started slapping Dani's ass at regular intervals. Dani looked to the side and saw that Joanna was taking deep breaths. She was exhausted and done. Dani motioned her to come in front of her, so Joanne laid down in front of Dani.

"Spread your legs."

Joanna spread her legs and Dani immediately started licking Joanna's pussy as Matt pounded hers. Joanna grabbed the back of Dani's head and tried to push Dani's face deeper into her cunt. Joanna pulled her own nipples and a few drops of milk squirted out of her breasts and fell on her stomach. She scooped them up with her fingers and put them in her mouth.

"OH, MY GOD! MY PUSSY FEELS SOOO GOOD! FUCK! OH, FUCK!" Dani screamed.

As Dani continued licking Joanna's cunt, Joanna was also on the verge of cumming. The sight of her sister's face in between her legs sent Joanna over the edge and she experienced one of the best orgasms of her life.

As Joanna's orgasm subsided, Dani kissed her inner thighs as Matt continued pounding her. Matt knew he was very close to orgasm, so Matt increased his pace and pumped his load into Dani's cunt.

Her eyes rolled back and she twitched and shuddered as a massive orgasm possessed her entire body. Once Dani's orgasm passed, Matt took his cock out of her cunt and his cum overflowed out of her pussy.

Both sisters laid down on the bed with their nakedness displayed in its full glory to Matt. This caused his dick to get hard again. Dani was the first one to notice that his cock was upright. She caught Joanna by her hair and dragged her to Matt. Joanna was on all fours, so Matt thrust his cock inside Joanna's mouth.

"Yeah! Taste my pussy on his cock!"

Joanna sucked Matt's cock for a few minutes before Dani pulled her by the hair again. Matt pulled his cock out of Joanna's mouth and he got behind her. He rammed his cock into her cunt and ruthlessly fucked her from behind. Dani raised her hand and planted a hard slap on Joanna's ass.

"AAARGGHHH!"

"That's what you get for fucking my boyfriend."

"I'm sorry, Dani."

She slapped Joanna's ass again.

"Don't ever do that again."

"I won't."

Slap.

"Don't ever pretend to be me, ever again."

"I won't, I promise!"

"Good."

Matt was nearing his orgasm then he dumped another load of his cum inside Joanna and laid down beside her, spent. He looked to his side and saw Joanna in the throes of another orgasm.

Matt got up, kissed both sisters and got dressed. When he reached the door, he turned and looked at the sisters for a moment, they were both lying naked on the bed, their cunts overflowing with his cum. Till that day, he had thought that the werewolf bite was an unfortunate accident in his life, but looking back at the things that had happened to him since the bite, he couldn't help but think of it as a blessing.

12