A Wolf's Rage Ch. 06

Story Info
Diana convinces Jackie to help Matt during the full moon.
5.1k words
4.67
21.6k
55

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt had just convinced Kaitlyn to be with him during the full moon. He came home and informed his mother about that. The rest of the day was very normal as he had dinner with his mother and his father and went to bed.

In the middle of the night, he had a weird feeling. It felt like someone was licking his balls. Matt woke up and looked down, it was his mother.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

She pressed a finger against his lips, "Shh."

She slowly took his entire cock in his mouth and started sucking it. Matt watched his mother's head bob up and down his cock and after a few minutes, Matt felt like he was going to cum.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum," Matt whispered.

Diana increased her pace and started sucking his cock faster. Soon, Matt exploded in her mouth and she gulped down his cum enthusiastically. Some of his cum flowed out of her mouth and dripped down to her breasts. After sucking his cock dry, she scooped the cum from her breast and slurped it down. Mother and son started talking in hushed tones.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"I just came here to tell you that tomorrow you and I are going somewhere. A place where you can transform during the full moon. But when I came here you had an erection and I thought that this would be a good way to wake you up."

"Oh, ok. Where is the place, Mom?"

"It's your grandfather's cabin in the woods. He left it for me after he passed. Your father doesn't know about it and it's far from the town and removed. It's a safe place for you to be during the full moon."

"Thank you so much, Mom."

"Anything for my son."

She smiled at him and started to leave, then Matt grabbed her hand and she looked at him quizzically.

"What is it, Matt?"

"Well, I fed you, don't you think you should return the favor?"

Diana gave him a naughty smile as she unbuttoned her shirt and pulled off her bra, then she offered her breasts to her son. Matt sucked on her nipples and felt her milk flow into his mouth. Matt fed from both of her breasts for some time before he let her go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Matt had breakfast with his father. "Do you want me to drop you at school, Matt?"

"No, that's ok, Dad. Mom told me that she'll drop me today."

Matt and Diana exchanged a knowing glance and smiled at each other. After Thomas left, Matt and Diana left home and she drove him to the cabin. She took a road that separated from the highway and it was so small that only one car could go through it. If someone didn't know that the road was there, they wouldn't notice it.

After a few minutes, they reached the cabin. The cabin was near a beautiful lake.

Matt opened the door of the cabin and went inside and his mother followed. It had a beautiful living room, a kitchen, two bedrooms and a fire.

"Wow, Mom, this place is so beautiful. How come we haven't come here before? How is it so clean?"

"I came here a couple of days ago and cleaned it myself."

"Thank you, Mom."

"Don't mention it, Honey."

Matt leaned in to kiss her but Diana stopped him.

"Not inside, we have a scenic view outside. Wanna do it outside?"

Matt smiled and nodded, so she took his hand and led him outside. They settled outside in the grass beside the lake. She pushed him on the grass and he laid down on his back. Diana kissed him very aggressively and it felt like she had been wanting to do that for quite some time. Then Matt realized she had given him a blowjob that morning and he had drunk her milk, of course, she was aroused. She straddled him and made out with him.

She was wearing a carrot-coloured dress that hugged her magnificent figure. She pulled her dress down to reveal that she wasn't wearing any bra. Matt then realized that it was always her intention to fuck him here.

With her bare tits displayed before him, Matt couldn't control his impulses. He immediately sucked them and he tasted her delicious milk. He kept drinking her milk for a few minutes. As he drank her milk, she undid his pants.

He buried his face in the valley between her breasts as he took her breasts in his hands and jiggled them. She took his pants off and took his cock in her hand. She slowly stroked his cock and licked the entire length of his cock a few times.

She took the head of his cock in her mouth and licked the head of his cock with her tongue. She slowly took the rest of his cock inside her mouth.

"Is this good, Honey?"

"Yes, Mom."

She took his cock and sucked it like her life depended on it. She took off her dress, revealing that she wasn't wearing any panties either and her golden hair flowed down her head like a waterfall.

She squeezed her own breasts as she sucked him off and a few drops of milk fell down to the grass from her breasts as she squeezed them. She licked his balls clean and then she took the balls in her mouth and sucked on them.

She took his cock in her hand and beat her breasts with it. She rubbed her nipples with the head of his cock and then she placed the cock in the valley between her breasts and squeezed her breasts around it.

She moved her breasts up and down his cock so she was fucking him with her tits. Traces of his pre--cum that oozed out of his cock made the sides of her breasts wet. She fucked him with her breasts for a few more minutes before taking him in her mouth. She squeezed her breasts and bathed his cock with her milk and then she sucked his cock and tasted a mixture of his pre--cum and her milk.

Matt grabbed her hair and thrust his cock forcefully in and out of her face. As she sucked his cock, she reached down to her pussy with one of her hands and rubbed her clit. As she continued to rub her clit, her pussy became wet and drenched her finger with her pussy juices. She put her finger, drenched in her pussy juices, in her son's mouth. He sucked on her finger and tasted her pussy juice.

"Oh, Matt, your cock has made me crazy. I love your cock."

His cock was covered in a mixture of saliva and his pre--cum. She rubbed the fluid all over her tits as mother and son locked eyes. They kissed each other with scorching intensity. Both of them had lost their sanity to an animalistic lust.

"It's mine, ok? This cock belongs to me, no matter how many sluts you fuck, your cock belongs to this slut, you got it?"

"I'm yours, Mom."

"And I'm yours, completely."

She took off his shirt. "Get up."

Matt stood up and his mother got on her knees in front of him. She enveloped his cock with her breasts and the head of his cock peeped out of the top of her breasts as she moved her breasts up and down. When she brought her breasts down, his cock protruded from between her breasts and she took it in her mouth. She fucked him with both her breasts and her mouth. Matt used all his pent-up energy and fucked her tits as she licked the top of his penis using her tongue.

"I bet none of your other sluts made you feel like this."

Matt got down on his knees and kissed his mother. She pushed him down on the grass and got on top of him, then she kissed him passionately and their hands roamed all over their bodies.

She straddled him and he lined his cock up to the entrance of her pussy and he slowly inserted his cock into her pussy. First, he put the tip of his penis inside her and then she slowly lowered herself on his cock. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled her down until the entirety of his cock was inside her.

"Oh, my God!" She slowly started to ride him.

"I knew this would be good, but Jesus! Every time I fuck you, it feels like the first time. The pleasure feels like the first time."

She slowly increased her tempo and Matt grabbed her ass and slapped one of her ass cheeks.

"OH -- HUH -- HUH -- HUH! YEAH! OH, MY GOD!"

He grabbed her again by her hips and thrust his cock in and out of her. She had completely surrendered herself to him and was going on the amazing ride he was taking her on. She crushed her mouth over his and kissed him as he thrust his cock into her cunt and then he grabbed and squeezed her tits.

"HOLD ON TO THOSE TITS AND FUCK ME GOOD!"

Matt squeezed her tits so hard that he had left nail marks on them, but for Diana the pain didn't even register as she was swimming in a sea of pleasure. She kept her hands on his chest for support as she impaled herself on his cock over and over. Mother and son had found a rhythm and they fucked each other in the picturesque location. Only nature, the lake and the birds, were a witness to their sinful act.

Their moans drowned out the sounds of the birds. "AAAHHH! Oh, my God!"

She got off of him and got on her knees. She presented her ass to him, inviting him to take her from behind as Matt looked at her. If someone had told him a few weeks ago that his mother would be presenting her ass to him, begging him to fuck her, he never would have believed them.

He moved behind her and slowly inserted his entire cock into her pussy. He slowly started fucking her and her entire body shook from the impact of his every thrust and her boobs also swayed from his every thrust.

"Grab those tits, baby."

Matt caught her swaying tits and massaged them as he rammed her cock into her from behind. Soon, Diana started to meet his thrusts as she was pushing back her ass as he rammed his cock into her.

"OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! AAAHH! FUCK ME LIKE THAAAAT! FFUUCCKKK! You're gonna make me cum. OHHH, FUUUCCKK!"

Diana rested for a few moments and waited for her orgasm to pass, but Matt kept thrusting into her. When she started to respond to his thrusts again, he slowly slid his hand down to her cunt and rubbed her clit. He rubbed her clit in a circular manner and her entire body squirmed as she experienced another orgasm.

"Ohhhh! This is soo fucking hot!"

Matt looked down and saw his cock disappear into her love canal.

"Oh, yes! Just like that. Put that beautiful fucking cock in my pussy."

Matt rammed his cock in and out of her at a furious pace. He knew he was about to cum soon, so he fucked her like a madman. He felt his cum rising through his cock and he thrust his cock as deep as he could into her cunt. His cock splurged a gallon of cum into her cunt and his cum filled her cunt and flowed out of her pussy.

Diana was in heaven and when she felt his cum in her pussy, she experienced the best orgasm of her life.

"AAAHHHHHH! FUUUCCKKK! YES!"

Matt and Diana laid down beside each other for a few minutes and caught their breath. Matt turned to his side and saw his mother and Diana's magnificent breasts rose and fell as she breathed. Matt's cock became hard again so he pounced on her. Diana giggled. He got on top of her and rammed his cock into her cunt again and he fucked her until he deposited another load of cum in her pussy.

"Matt, we should clean ourselves off in the lake before we leave."

Matt and Diana got into the lake and they swam for some time. Then they started cleaning their bodies in the lake. Matt looked at Diana as she cleaned her body. Her magnificent body glistened in the sun because it was coated with water. Drops of water flowed down from her breasts to her vagina.

Matt moved near his mother and started cleaning her body and Diana helped Matt clean his body. "Cleaning" the bodies was just an excuse for mother and son to grope each other's bodies.

Diana stroked Matt's cock under the pretense of cleaning it and Matt grabbed Diana's tits and rubbed them. He caressed her nipples and tweaked them, then he pinched them.

Mother and son looked into each other's eyes and then their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Matt lined his cock up against his mother's pussy and he pushed the head of his cock inside her pussy. He slowly inserted his entire cock inside her cunt.

Diana jumped on his hips and locked her legs behind his back. Matt started fucking her with both of them standing in the water and their wet bodies rubbed against each other.

Matt fucked her for a few minutes before dumping another load of cum in her cunt. When his cum filled her pussy, it set off fireworks in her brain.

"AAAAHHH! FUUUCCKKK!"

After they got down from the high of their orgasms, they cleaned themselves, for real this time, and got dressed and left for home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Matt and Diana reached home, they were too tired to do anything. They went up to their respective rooms and slept. After Matt woke up, he went downstairs where he saw his mother in the living room. He went near her, gave her a hug and kissed her on the lips.

He sat down beside her on the couch, "Hey, Mom. When do you plan on talking with Jackie?"

"I wanted to talk to you about that myself. I'm going to go pay her a visit this Thursday. I'm confident that I'll be able to convince her of our situation."

"OK, Mom, we need to make sure that Gary never gets to know about any of this."

"Gary will be at school on Thursday, right?"

"I'm not talking about your talk with Jackie on Thursday, I'm talking about me being a werewolf. I'm talking about me sleeping with his mother. He can't know about any of this."

"He won't, Honey. I'm pretty sure that Jackie hasn't told anyone about you yet. I'll make sure that she doesn't tell anyone what I tell her."

Matt watched TV with his mother for some time. After his father came home, they had dinner. Matt was still recovering from the "session"that he had with his mother at the cabin. He went to his room after dinner and fell on his bed exhausted. He went to sleep instantly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, Diana decided to pay Jackie a visit. She had breakfast with Thomas and Matt and after Thomas left for work and Matt for school, she stayed home for a couple of hours as she waited to make sure that Gary had gone to school. After waiting for a couple of hours, she drove over to the Trevors' house and knocked on the door.

Jackie opened the door and when she saw Diana standing in front of her, her eyes widened. This was her worst nightmare and she immediately pulled Diana inside the house.

She knew Diana was here because Matt must have told her about what had happened between him and Jackie.

"Diana, I can explain. I don't know why I did that. I must have gone mad. I promise you that it'll never happen again."

"No, Jackie, I want it to happen again. In fact, I'm here to ask you to do it again with my son."

Jackie was confused.

"Let me explain, Jackie. Do you remember a few weeks ago, Matt was bit by a wolf?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"Well, it wasn't just a wolf, it was a werewolf."

Jackie looked at her as if she was mad. She then burst out laughing, she had tears in her eyes.

Diana closed her eyes and concentrated. Jackie's laughter changed into an expression of pure horror as her best friend aged right in front of her. She was about to scream when Diana closed her mouth. "Shhhh!!"

Diana concentrated to de--age himself. "Now do you believe me?"

"Diana! You just became old and then you became young again."

"Yes, yes. Now do you believe that there are things in this world that you don't understand?"

Jackie looked at Diana and slowly nodded. "So, Matt is now a werewolf?"

"Yes, and one of the powers of becoming a werewolf is that he secretes pheromones that act as an aphrodisiac for human females. That's why you slept with him, so it's not your fault."

"Does he transform into a wolf during a full moon?"

"Yes, and when he transforms into a wolf during a full moon, he will be in a sort of a sexual rage. If he goes unchecked, he might hurt people. That's why I'm asking you to be with him during the full moon. He will have sex with you during the full moon to satisfy his sexual urges and he won't hurt anyone else."

"Ok, Diana. Even if I wanted to help him control his urges, what if I get pregnant?"

"You won't. When he had sex with you and came inside you, he transformed you into something called a "mate". You now have all the powers of a werewolf, but you won't transform into one during the full moon. You are immortal, you can also age and de--age yourself, but you can't de--age yourself to an age younger than the age during which you first had sex with the werewolf, and you're stronger than even a fully transformed werewolf. You can secrete breast milk whenever you want and you can also decide when to ovulate. So, during the full moon, if you decide not to ovulate, you won't get pregnant."

"I'm immortal?"

"Yeah."

"So, does that mean I'll outlive my son?"

"Yes, you will," Diana answered.

Tears started flowing down Jackie's face then she sat down on the couch and burst into tears.

"This is cruel. This is so cruel."

Diana sat down beside her and comforted her. After a few minutes, Jackie's eyes widened, "Matt's a werewolf, right?"

"Yes."

"Then he can change Gary. He can make Gary into a werewolf. That way I won't have to watch my son die."

"Jackie, he can't."

"Well, why can't he? Some werewolf bit him and changed him into a werewolf, didn't it? Why can't he bite Gary and change him into a werewolf?"

"He can't do that Jackie. Werewolves almost always kill the human males they encounter when they're transformed during the full moon."

"But the werewolf didn't kill Matt."

"That's because that werewolf was Matt's father. When the werewolf bit Matt, it recognized its own blood, so that's why Matt's alive."

"Wait! Thomas is a werewolf too?"

"Not Thomas, Matt's biological father. It happened when me and Thomas were newlyweds. I met Matt's biological father during a full moon. He was a fully transformed werewolf when I met him and he "mated" with me and I became pregnant with Matt."

Jackie was silent and she sat down to process all the information. Even after processing the information, she just couldn't accept the fact that she was going to outlive her son. She started weeping again.

Diana consoled her. As a mother, she understood why Jackie felt the way she did, as it was something that she herself had felt for many years. When Matt's father had turned her into a "mate", she had not thought about it, but soon, Matt was born. All those years before Matt became a werewolf Diana thought that she was going to outlive her son.

Diana hugged Jackie and both Diana and Jackie looked into each other's eyes. Diana slowly leaned in. Jackie was initially hesitant, but she needed to be comforted. She needed something, so she leaned in and kissed Diana.

Jackie was mortified as she had never done something like this before. She had never experienced something like this before.

The kiss was initially slow as both of them were just exploring each other. Slowly Diana and Jackie's arms started exploring each other. They squeezed each other's tits and they slowly took off each other's shirts.

They held each other's heads in their hands and kissed and the kiss slowly increased in intensity. The passion of the kiss increased and soon, Diana and Jackie were going at it.

Jackie slowly bent down and kissed the top of Diana's breast as she massaged Diana's breast through her bra.

"Let's go upstairs. Let's go to my room."

Jackie took Diana by her hand and took her upstairs to her room. Once they were in the room, they both got on the bed. Jackie undid Diana's bra and took it off. Diana's bountiful breasts breathed a sigh of relief as they were released from their confines.

Jackie caressed Diana's breasts and her thighs. Diana took off Jackie's bra and exposed Jackie's breasts. She bent down and took Jackie's nipple in her mouth and sucked it. Jackie threw her head back and enjoyed the sensation as Diana kissed both of Jackie's breasts.

12