A Wolf's Rage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're so beautiful."

Jackie got hold of Diana's hair and twirled it, then Diana planted a kiss on Jackie's lips. Their breasts mashed against each other as Diana and Jackie lost themselves in a passionate kiss.

Jackie grabbed and squeezed Diana's breasts. "Diana, there's a vibrator inside the drawer in the desk."

Diana opened the drawer and took the vibrator out. Diana switched the vibrator on and she placed it on one of Jackie's nipples. Jackie pulled away, like she had been touched by electricity. Diana realized that Jackie's nipples were really sensitive.

Once again, she placed the vibrator on Jackie's nipples. Jackie pulled away again, but this time Diana grabbed hold of her and kept her in place. Jackie pulled Diana in, grabbed the vibrator and placed it on Diana's nipple.

Diana breathed heavily as she felt pleasure course through her body. Diana and Jackie looked at each other and at the same time placed both their nipples on the vibrator.

"Ohhh, yeah! Ooohhhh!"

Diana licked one of Jackie's nipples. She moved the vibrator in circular patterns around their nipples. She caressed Jackie's abdomen and Jackie laid down on the bed. Diana took her pants off as she caressed Jackie's entire body with the vibrator. She placed the vibrator over Jackie's underwear, where her clit would be.

"Aaahhh!"

Diana smiled as she had hit the bullseye. She rubbed the vibrator over Jackie's clit and Jackie was going mad with pleasure.

Diana pulled Jackie's panties away. Jackie's cunt lips came into view. Diana bent down and kissed Jackie's pussy. She placed the vibrator on Jackie's cunt and then, she slowly rubbed it against Jackie's inner thigh as she licked Jackie's cunt again.

Diana alternated between licking Jackie's cunt and rubbing it with the vibrator. Diana took off her own pants and panties. Jackie's hands snaked her way to Diana's pussy while she was still being pleasured by Diana using the vibrator.

Jackie took the vibrator from Diana and rubbed it on Diana's clit. Jackie bent down and had a good look at Diana's pussy. "Your pussy is so beautiful."

Jackie caught Diana's clit between her lips and started sucking on it. Jackie pulled Diana's clit with her lips and then let it go.

"Have you ever sucked a cunt before in your life, Jackie?"

"No, I haven't. All sorts of first experiences today."

As Jackie continued to pull and suck on Diana's clit, Diana rubbed her nipples with the vibrator.

"You taste so good, Diana."

While taking breaks from sucking her clit, Jackie rubbed Diana's clit with her fingers.

Jackie took off her panties and threw them away. Diana and Jackie started to rub each other's clits while caressing each other's bodies. The room was soon filled with the sound of moans of the two women.

Diana's boobs bounced as her body moved because of Jackie rubbing her clit. Jackie straddled Diana and both of their clits were very near each other, so Jackie placed the vibrator near both of their clits. They looked at each other as they simultaneously rubbed both of their clits on the vibrator.

"Yes! Right there, Jackie!"

Both of them continued rubbing their clits on the vibrator, Jackie massaged Diana's tits, as they rubbed their clits against the vibrator. Their moans got louder and louder as they started to thrust their pelvis at the vibrator. They were both knocking at the door of an orgasm and soon, both of them came and experienced an orgasm that made them feel like they were melting. Their bodies twitched and shuddered due to the orgasm.

Diana was catching her breath, but Jackie wasn't done with her. She went down on Diana and started to lick her clit so Diana laid back and enjoyed the sensations Jackie was giving her.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, Jackie. I love what you're doing to me."

Jackie licked Diana's pussy for a few minutes. After that, Diana got up and kissed Jackie and Diana could taste her own pussy when she kissed Jackie. Jackie squeezed Diana's tits as they kissed.

Jackie straddled Diana's face and Diana spread Jackie's pussy lips and licked her clit.

"You taste so good, Jackie."

Diana repeatedly rubbed her tongue over Jackie's clit and Jackie rubbed, pinched and tweaked her own nipples. Jackie took the vibrator and started rubbing Diana's clit with it, as Diana was licking her clit. Jackie's entire body shuddered as she experienced an orgasm.

Jackie laid down on top of Diana and held Diana's face in her hands and kissed her. She tasted her own pussy as she kissed Diana.

Diana made Jackie get on all fours and she gave a small slap to Jackie's ass.

"Ooohh!"

Diana rubbed the vibrator against Jackie's clit. She also inserted one of her fingers inside Jackie's cunt. She slowly moved her finger in and out of Jackie's cunt as she stimulated Jackie's clit with the vibrator. After finger fucking Jackie for a few minutes, Diana started searching for Jackie's G--spot. Once Diana found Jackie's G--spot, she started to rub it with her finger. Jackie was now being stimulated in both her clit, by the simulator and in her G--spot, by Diana's finger. She was drowning in pleasure and even her moans were incoherent and unintelligible. Eventually, Jackie was sent over the edge and she lost herself in another orgasm.

Jackie was exhausted, but Diana gave her a hard slap on the ass.

"There's a dildo in the drawer."

Diana lunged at the drawer and took out the dildo. She rammed it into Jackie's pussy and she fucked Jackie with it. Diana fucked Jackie with the dildo for a few minutes until Jackie experienced another orgasm. After Jackie experienced her orgasm, Diana pulled the dildo out of Jackie's cunt. The dildo was coated with Jackie's juices, so Diana and Jackie put the dido in her mouths, sucked it and tasted Jackie's juices.

After licking the dildo clean, Diana and Jackie hugged each other and kissed as they both laid down on the bed. Diana rested her head near Jackie's cunt and Jackie rested her head near Diana's cunt. They both slowly spread each other's pussy lips and they started licking each other's clits. Diana took the vibrator and stimulated Jackie's tits while she licked her. Jackie took the dildo and fucked Diana with it while licking her clit.

They fucked each other like that for a few minutes and both of them were nearing their own orgasms. Jackie took out the dildo and fucked Diana with her fingers. She found Diana's G--spot and rubbed it while simultaneously stimulating her clit. This pushed Diana over the edge and she lost herself in the thralls of an explosive orgasm.

"AAAHH! OHHH FUCK!"

After her orgasm, Diana repaid the favour to Jackie. She rubbed Jackie's clit with the vibrator and fucked her with the dildo. She stimulated Jackie till Jackie couldn't take it anymore. Jackie thrashed around on the bed, her body twitching and shuddering, as finally, she lost herself to an orgasm. Her consciousness briefly left her body because of her orgasm.

Jackie and Diana laid beside each other and they were both basking in the afterglow of their respective orgasms. They were both catching their breaths and their breasts were rising and falling as they were both breathing deeply.

"I'll do it, Diana."

"What?"

"I'll find a way to be with Matt during the full moon."

Diana hugged Jackie and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank you so much, Jackie. You have no idea how much this means to me, to us. I know you're going through so much right now."

"It's ok, Diana, as Matt is also like a son to me. I can help with stopping him from hurting other people and satisfying his rage during the full moon."

"Thank you so much, Jackie."

Diana kissed Jackie again. They laid on the bed, naked, together for a few minutes. Then Diana got dressed and left for home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Diana got home, she took a shower and then had a nap. When she woke up, the only thing she felt was anticipation. She couldn't wait for Matt to come home and she couldn't wait to tell him the good news.

When Matt came home after school, she rushed at him and kissed him passionately. "She said yes. Jackie said yes. She'll be with you during the full moon."

Matt gave her a wide grin, "That's great news, Mom."

She bent down and kissed her intensely.

"Maybe we should take the celebration upstairs, Mom."

Matt carried Diana to her bedroom and threw her on her bed. He fucked her and dumped his cum three times inside her pussy before he left her room. When Matt was done with her, Diana was completely exhausted.

Matt took a shower and went to his room. After dinner, he went to sleep knowing that he was going to be in good company during his first full moon.

12