A Wolf's Rage Ch. 07

Story Info
The Full Moon Finally arrives.
5.1k words
4.7
21.5k
66

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the day of the full moon, Matt was scared out of his mind. Throughout the day his mother tried to support him and give him courage, but it was all in vain as he was scared out of his wits. The prospect of changing into an anthropomorphic wolf monster made him terrified.

That evening, they had a very early dinner. During dinner, Matt and his mother planned to tell Thomas about their plans to spend the night outside of the home.

"Dad."

"Yes, Matt."

"I have a project to do with Gary. I'm gonna go over to his place after dinner and spend the night there."

"Oh, that's ok, Matt."

"Honey, I'm also staying with Jackie over at her place tonight," Diana told Thomas.

"What? Why? What happened?"

"Jackie's going through some rough times in her marriage. I thought I would go over and stay there overnight to support her."

"Well ... that's ok, I guess."

"Will you be ok alone, with both of us out of the house?"

"Oh, don't worry about me. I'll be fine, you guys go ahead."

After dinner, Matt and Diana packed some clothes and got in their car. They made their way to the cabin as the sun was about to set. Matt and Diana admired the sunset in the picturesque location.

"Have you sent the location to the others?" Diana asked Matt.

"Yeah, I've sent the location to all of them. They texted me back that they'll make it here as soon as they could get away from their families."

Matt and Diana watched the sun disappear slowly over the horizon.

"Hey, Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"When will it start?"

"After sunset, when the sky is completely dark and the full moon is visible."

"I'm scared, Mom."

Diana ran over to her son and hugged him tightly, "Don't be scared, Matt. I'll be with you and people who care about you will be with you. We'll take care of you."

Matt and his mother kissed. They broke their kiss up when they heard the sound of a car.

It was Joanna and Daniella. They got out of the car and walked over to Matt.

"Joanna! Daniella! I'm so glad you're here! What did you tell your parents?" Matt asked.

"Oh, we just told them we were going for a sleepover at a friend's place," Joanna replied. "This place is so beautiful."

"Yeah, it's my mom's."

Dani moved closer to Matt, "Hey, Matt. Do you think it's safe for your mother to be here?" she whispered to him.

Matt realized none of the women knew the true nature of his relationship with his mother. They would before the end of the night, but he decided to keep the illusion going.

"No, it's ok since we'll be outside. She'll go inside the cabin and close the doors."

Soon, he heard another car, it was Kaitlyn. She got out of the car, came over to Matt and hugged him. Dani and Joanna looked at her and then at Matt.

"This is Dr. Kaitlyn Jones and she's also one of my "mates". I actually lost my virginity to her," Matt explained sheepishly to the twins. "Kaitlyn, this is my girlfriend, that's her sister and this is my mother."

Kaitlyn smiled and nodded at them.

Finally, they heard the last car approach. Jackie got out of the car, she moved over to Diana and gave her a tight hug. Then, she gave Matt a hug.

"I know who you are. You're that kid, Gary's mom," Joanna said.

Jackie was horrified, so Matt felt it was time for him to intervene.

"Joanna, remember when I told you that I accidentally changed your sister into a "mate"?"

"Yeah."

"Something similar to that happened with Jackie. Remember when I told you that I emitted pheromones that made women want to have sex with me?"

"Yeah."

"When I was at Gary's house Jackie got affected by the pheromones and she had sex with me. At that time, I didn't know that having sex with me would change her into a "mate". So, I ejaculated inside her and transformed her into a "mate", but it was an accident."

"Oh, I understand."

"You know, it would be really bad for her if people knew she had sex with me. So, could you not tell anyone about this?"

"Oh, absolutely. My lips are sealed."

Matt looked at Jackie and smiled at her. He then introduced Dani, Joanna and Kaitlyn to her.

Diana was looking at the sky, "Matt, I think it's time you got rid of the clothes since you'll be transforming soon."

Matt looked up at the sky. The full moon was visible and the sky was almost completely dark, so he shed all of his clothes and became naked.

"You guys should take off your clothes too. When he transforms, he'll be a mindless beast with nothing but sex on his mind. He'll tear your clothes off, so it's better if you take them off yourself."

All the women took off their clothes and became naked. They looked at each other's bodies and then all of them looked at Matt and his monster cock hungrily. Diana noticed this, "No! Don't you guys even think about fucking him before he changes. If you fuck him now, you won't have the stamina to fuck him when he's a wolf, so conserve your strength. Trust me, he'll fuck you like you've never been fucked before tonight."

The women restrained themselves. Diana also stepped out of her clothes and became naked. The women who had gathered there were shocked.

The only thought on their minds was, "Was she going to have sex with her own son?"

Before anyone could raise this concern, Dani had spotted out of the corner of her eye that something was happening to Matt. His body was getting completely covered with night black fur and his face took on wolfish features. He looked like a six-foot wolf standing on its hind legs.

For Matt, the transformation was not painful and it was nothing like he had feared. Instead of pain the only thing he felt during the transformation was a rage. It was as if a beast was trying to burst out of his body, except the beast was him. He retained his complete consciousness and he felt everything that was going on around him, he had full awareness of what was happening around him. He was still himself except the rage had become his core defining characteristic.

Dani looked at the other women and all of them had a look of terror on their face. She realized that Matt was moving towards her, with his fangs bared, his fingers had claws on them and he was growling. He was completely unrecognizable and if she hadn't seen him transform, she would have thought he was just a monstrously large wolf.

Joanna came to her sister's aid. She tackled Matt and tried to wrestle him to the ground, but he was too strong for her. Even though Matt had said that they were stronger than him, the psychological effect his monstrous form had on them made them weak. He pushed Joanna aside and came near Dani, as the other women tried to help Dani.

"Don't!" Diana shouted. "He won't hurt her."

Joanna didn't listen to Diana and tried to hold him back, but he dragged her along with him and moved towards Dani. His body was emitting the maximum number of pheromones and the women were so horny that they started to finger themselves. Even Dani was under the effect of the pheromones as she slowly approached the monster and took his cock in her hands and stroked it.

He grabbed Dani's tits with his hands and even though he was careful not to hurt her, his claws left small scratches on her breasts. He squeezed her breasts and because of his pheromones, milk flowed freely out of all the women's breasts and the women couldn't control them. As he squeezed her breasts, milk poured out of her nipples and landed on her sister's face. Joanna scooped up the milk with her fingers and put it in her mouth.

Matt grabbed Dani by her hair and forced her to kneel. He rammed his cock into her mouth and he didn't take it slow. For the beast, she was just a piece of meat to satisfy his rage. He fucked her mouth mercilessly as the other women finger fucked themselves.

Matt grabbed Joanna and drank her milk as he rammed his cock in and out of her sister's mouth. Not wanting to let the other sister go unfucked, he took his cock out of Dani's mouth and rammed it into Joanna's mouth. He alternated between fucking the mouths of both sisters.

Matt's fucking was so rough that the sisters were soon exhausted, but Matt wasn't an understanding master. He fucked their mouths ruthlessly and relentlessly. To recover from his fucking, the sister who wasn't being face fucked drank the milk of the sister who was being face fucked, to rejuvenate herself.

Soon, the sisters started to lose themselves to lust and they were actively participating in their own degradation. When one of them was having the wolf cock rammed down her throat, the other licked his balls.

Matt was enamoured with Dani's tits, so he kept squeezing them and they kept spurting milk all over the place. Matt pushed Dani forcefully on the ground and turned her over, then he picked her up and made her stand on all fours. He rammed his cock into her cunt forcefully since he had no regard for her pleasure and he didn't care about her pain. The only thought in his mind was to put his cock in her cunt.

Dani screamed in pleasure as Matt fucked her. "OH, MY GOD! YEAH! OH, MY GOD!"

Matt treated her like a ragdoll. The force with which he rammed his cock into her made her entire body shake and soon, Dani was unable to take his assault.

"Joanna, help me. Please! I can't take it anymore."

Joanna leapt to help her sister and she used all of her strength to separate Matt from Dani. Dani slumped down on the ground so Matt grabbed Joanna by her hair and made her sit on the ground on her knees. He forced his cock into her mouth and fucked her face.

Joanna found it difficult to be on the receiving end of Matt's onslaught, but she held on for as long as possible. The only thing that kept her going was the hope that her sister would soon recuperate and would be able to tag her out.

Dani saw that her sister was struggling, but she herself was exhausted. She mustered as much energy as she could and pushed Matt away from Joanna. Matt growled at her and then he grabbed her roughly and pushed her to the ground. He fucked her mercilessly for what seemed like an eternity and then he came inside her. Even though he came inside her, his erection didn't subside. His thrusts displaced the sperm he had deposited inside her, making it flow out of her cunt.

Dani lost count of how many times she came and her brain had turned to mush because of the overdose of pleasure. Dani was on the verge of losing consciousness when her sister came back to help her.

Matt threw Dani away and turned his attention to Joanna. Matt fucked her like she had never been fucked before. Her cunt was sore and every single cell in her body ached, but the pleasure she got from fucking him was so great that she didn't want to stop and she wanted more.

She looked at her sister seeing that he had discarded her after he took as much as he could from her. Dani's exhausted body looked like a blur to Joanna, because he was fucking her with such intensity that she was losing her senses to the continuous orgasms she was experiencing.

The wolf growled as it knew that it was going to deposit its seed in the bitch's cunt. It filled her pussy with its seed, causing her brain to experience another chain of orgasms.

Even though Joanna never wanted the fucking to end she was at her physical limit. She looked at the remaining three women who hadn't been fucked yet and she smiled to herself because they didn't know what they were in for. After she experienced another massive orgasm Joanna decided it was time for her to tap out.

"Guys, someone, take over from me! I'm done!" she screamed.

The three women looked at each other and Dr. Kaitlyn Jones stepped up to the task.

Kaitlyn grabbed his cock and stroked it and Matt grabbed her hair and made her kneel. He rammed his cock down her throat and thrust his cock in and out of her throat. Kaitlyn had seen what had happened to the sisters but she made no effort to resist him. She wanted to enjoy it as much as she could, so she enthusiastically sucked his cock as he thrust it into her mouth.

She looked up at him, expecting to see her lover's eyes, but the beast glared back at her. She sucked his cock as if it was the most delicious thing in the world.

When she sucked his cock, she tasted the pussy juices of both the sisters on his cock. Matt grabbed her hair and pushed his cock relentlessly into her mouth.

Matt took his cock out of her mouth and he took a momentary break from assaulting her mouth. The wolf sucked her breasts and drank her milk and there was something primal in that gesture. It was as if he was familiarizing himself with her essence. She fed him as much milk as he wanted. She felt like a mother, feeding her child, while feeling the pleasure of fucking her lover.

When he was done suckling from her breast, he grabbed her hair again and guided her mouth to his cock. She resumed her cock sucking duties and she massaged his balls as he thrust his cock in and out of her mouth.

She wanted him to fuck her, so she took his cock out of her mouth and got down on all fours. She presented her cunt to him.

She was wet, so the wolf first smelt her cunt. Unlike the other two, this bitch was cooperating with him. She liked it, so there was no need to force her. He licked the wet juice oozing out of her cunt and he liked the taste of her pussy juice. He licked her pussy clean and then he parted her pussy lips and inserted his tongue into her pussy. He invaded her pussy with his tongue, as much as he could, and drank every single drop of her cunt juice that he could. She thrust her pussy towards his tongue and the sensations his tongues caused in her sent her hurtling towards an orgasm.

"OOOHH! FUUUCCKKK!"

Matt continued to lap up her pussy juices for a few more minutes and Kaitlyn was experiencing one orgasm after another.

"YES! YES! YES! FUCK! THIS FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMM! FUCK!"

Matt pulled her closer and pushed his entire cock into her pussy.

"OH, FUCK! OH! YEAH! YEAH! OH, FUCK YES! RIGHT THERE! RIGHT THERE!"

Kaitlyn enthusiastically thrusted her hips to match Matt's rhythm. Her breasts bounced up and down as her entire body shook because of his assault.

"FUCK YEAH! STICK YOUR COCK DEEPER IN ME! DEEPER!"

Kaitlyn reached down with her hands and rubbed her clit as the beast used her to satisfy his rage. In fact, a rage, a hunger was developing inside Kaitlyn.

Her breasts were jiggling due to the impact of Matt's thrusts on her body and Kaitlyn grabbed her own hair in pleasure.

Kaitlyn looked into the beast's eyes again and now she saw the eyes of a lover. It seemed that their shared experience had forged an understanding between the wolf and the doctor. The beast didn't consider her as just another piece of meat to satiate his lust but instead she was something more for him now.

Every impact of the beast's penis in her cunt was the most powerful she had experienced. She wanted to fuck the beast like she would fuck a human. She took his cock out, he didn't protest and he didn't growl. She laid down on her back on the grass and she spread her legs and her pussy lips. He pushed his monster into her welcoming cunt like an enthusiastic child.

He fucked her hard and rough and she liked it. Her breasts jiggled because of his thrusts. The wolf grabbed her hips to thrust its monster deeper into her as Kaitlyn met his every thrust.

"YES! YES! YES! KEEP FUCKING ME JUST LIKE THAT!"

Normally, Kaitlyn would have been exhausted if someone had fucked her like Matt had fucked her today. Hell, she might have even fainted, but today, something was different. She wanted her union with the beast to last as long as possible. She wanted to keep fucking him the entire night if it was possible. She knew that one more woman wanted to fuck him, but she didn't care, she wanted to keep fucking him and she wanted this to last forever.

She had lost count of how many orgasms she had experienced that night. "OH, FUCK! OH YEAH! AAHH! AAHH! AAHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! JUST LIKE THAT!"

The beast nuzzled against her neck and nibbled her ears. Her entire body was covered with a film of sweat and her hair was dishevelled and was all over the place. Her entire body shook and shuddered as another orgasm ravaged through her body.

The wolf was nearing another orgasm, so he increased his pace and Kaitlyn met his pace. He fucked her roughly and she loved it. He dumped his seed into her cunt and it caused an explosion in her brain. Her entire body was twitching and quivering due to the orgasm.

He was still hard, so he kept pumping his hard member into her love canal, but she was done. She could no longer keep up with him, she could no longer respond to him. The remaining women looked at each other and decided that they had to intervene.

Jackie couldn't ask Diana to fuck her own son. So, despite being scared, she started moving towards the wolf.

She looked at his cock and it was even bigger than when he was a human and it was already monstrous when he was a human. She admired it for a couple of seconds, but the wolf was growing restless and she saw it in his eyes. She took his cock in her mouth and started sucking it. She tasted the doctor's pussy on his cock and she also tasted his pre--cum and his cum. It was the best taste in the world. Even the taste of his cum gave her small orgasms.

She couldn't take the entire cock inside her mouth in the first go. She slowly swallowed it, inch by inch, until the entire cock was inside her mouth. The beast was much more understanding ever since it had fucked the doctor. It no longer wanted to force the women to satisfy its rage and it was willing to let them do their thing as long as its cock was happy.

Even though Jackie was apprehensive at first, after tasting his semen, she became much more involved. She sucked his cock with so much energy and every time she sucked the wolf's cock, the entire cock disappeared into her mouth.

The wolf grabbed the back of her head and thrust its cock deeper inside her mouth as Jackie slowly massaged Matt's balls. Jackie was on her knees, sucking the wolf's cock and she felt like the wolf's slave. Yes! She was the wolf's slave and she liked it. She was the wolf's bitch. When she realized that she belonged to the beast, she experienced something new. She discovered a new pleasure in complete surrender. That was the moment she realized this wasn't going to stop, she was going to keep fucking Matt. Even when he wasn't a wolf, she was going to keep fucking him. She was completely his.

She started rubbing her clit with her hand as she sucked the wolf's cock.

The wolf wanted to taste her milk, so it pulled its cock away from her mouth. It grabbed her and pulled her up and it suckled her tits and drank her milk.

Jackie was in heaven. The last time someone had drunk her milk was when she was still feeding Gary. But this was very different to that. With Gary, she felt only maternal love, but when she was feeding the wolf, she experienced sexual pleasure. She knew the wolf did not see this as an emotional act. For the wolf, her breasts were just one among many, an organ of a slave that dispensed milk, but for her this act was so much more.

Jackie wanted to do something for Matt with her tits other than feeding him. She wrapped the wolf's cock with her breasts and fucked him with her tits. Even though the wolf allowed her to do this, he was clearly uninterested in the act. His patience was running out and Jackie realized that, so she immediately took his cock in her mouth and went back to sucking him and she massaged his balls as she sucked him.

Jackie's cunt had gotten very wet and Matt could smell her cunt. He pushed her down on the grass and licked her pussy and drank her pussy juices. He drank her cunt juices as if he was parched.

"Wow, that's so good. Yeah, suck it like that."

Jackie was going mad with pleasure and she sucked her own tit and drank her own tit milk. The sensation of his tongue lashing over her pussy drove her mad.

12