A Wolf's Rage Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was done drinking her cunt juice, he got up. Jackie attempted to kiss him, but he wasn't interested. He pushed her down on her knees, he pressed on her neck and she got on all fours and her pussy was exposed to him. He got behind her and he rammed his monster into her cunt and started fucking her from behind.

He pressed her head down and her face was pressed against the grass, as he pounded her ruthlessly.

"OHHHH! MY GOD! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Jackie reached down with her hand and started to rub her clit. The rhythmic sound of his hard body slapping against her flesh echoed through the forest. Her raven hair flailed all over the place as he destroyed her pussy from behind. He fucked her just like how a wolf would fuck its bitch, unemotional, uncaring and solely focused on satisfying it's urges.

Her entire body was covered in sweat and a strand of her hair was sticking to the sweat in her face. He grabbed her hips and pummelled her pussy with his cock.

"OH, FUCK YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG DICK!"

Jackie began to thrust back with her hips to match his rhythm and as he fucked her, her breasts swayed beneath her.

"FILL MY FUCKING PUSSY. FUCK! YES! THAT'S WHAT I WANT! LIKE THAT! RIGHT THERE!"

Matt turned her over and she laid down on her back on the grass. He grabbed her by her hips and slammed his cock inside her cunt once again. As her fucked her, her boobs juggled. Ripples formed in her humongous tits as her whole body moved up and down because of the rhythm of their fucking.

The wolf growled and its spit dripped from its fangs and landed on Jackie's breasts. The force with which the wolf was fucking her was too much. If it had been a normal human woman, her fragile body would have been broken. The stronger body of a "mate" allowed Jackie to survive the beast's assault and match its thrusts.

The beast was nearing another climax and it started fucking Jackie harder, rougher and with more vigour. Jackie took his pounding and matched it. The wolf pumped a load of its seed inside her womb and Jackie saw the stars when Matt's seed splashed against the walls of her womb. She fell down on the earth, completely exhausted, the wolf's cum leaking from her cunt.

Diana realized that it was now her turn, so she stepped up to her son.

Once she got near to him, she took his cock in her hands. This was her precious son's cock, and it was going to give her so much pleasure that night. She slowly stroked it for a few seconds before licking its entire length. First, she only took the head of the cock inside her mouth and sucked it. She flicked her tongue over the head of his cock as she slowly sucked more of his cock in, inch by inch, before the entirety of his cock was in her mouth. She could taste the mixture of his cum and the pussy juices of the women he had fucked that night and she savoured the taste of his cock.

She started sucking his whole cock and the wolf could smell the blood of the woman who was sucking his cock. He recognized the blood and realized it was the same blood that was coursing through him. She pushed her son on the ground and the wolf fell down on the ground and laid down on the grass on its back. She got on top of him and started to suck his cock again. The wolf did not care that this woman had the high ground since he trusted her completely.

She lowered herself and licked his balls. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked them. After sucking his balls for a few minutes, she resumed sucking his cock. She looked at the other women as she sucked his cock and all of them were still exhausted. Only the twins looked a little better, so Diana was determined to keep her son occupied for as long as possible, before he fucks her into exhaustion, so that someone else could take over when she was done.

The other women looked at the mother sucking her son's cock. They didn't care because they were grateful that she was holding the fort while they attempted to regain their strength.

Since she was Matt's mother, she wanted her blowjob to be better than that of the other women. She sucked his cock with great vigour and intensity.

She placed his cock in the valley between her tits and crushed his cock with her tits. She moved her tits up and down and started tit fucking him. The wolf didn't care for that, so he growled.

"Please, that feels so good between my tits. That feels so good. Can I keep doing it for a few minutes?"

The wolf looked at her, she didn't know if the wolf still had enough consciousness to understand human speech, but she knew he understood her. It gave a low growl and let her do what she wanted. She bent down her head and licked the top of his penis when it emerged from the top of her tits, when she moved her tits down, while tit fucking him. She tit fucked him like a woman possessed. She wanted to show him all the love she had for him, both as a mother and a lover. Even the wolf started enjoying her tit fuck. She grabbed onto his cock with her tits like her life depended on it.

She slapped her nipples with his cock, but the wolf was losing patience. It grabbed her and put her down on the grass on her back. It pinned her down and took one of her nipples in its mouth. It sucked her tits and drank her milk. The wolf bent down and licked her wet pussy. It drank her cunt juice and prepared itself to skewer her pussy with its monster, so Diana spread her legs in anticipation.

The wolf lined up its cock with the entrance to her pussy and rammed it in. She screamed, both in pain and pleasure. He pummelled her pussy and her chest rose up and down because she was breathing heavily, this sight only aroused the wolf more. He took her breast in his mouth and drank more of her milk while destroying her pussy. She moaned and screamed as the wolf pinched her nipples and milked her like how someone would milk a cow. Diana screamed because of the rough handling of her breasts by the wolf. The wolf caught the stream of milk coming out from her tits with its mouth.

Diana held her son's face in her hand and she caressed the face of the wolf. No matter how much he hurt her, no matter how rough he was with her, he will always be her son and she will always love him. The others saw a wolf, but she saw her son. She experienced one orgasm after the other as he fucked her relentlessly. He grabbed her and made her get on all fours and then he got behind her.

"Of course," she thought, "this is how a wolf takes its bitch."

The thought of being her son's bitch, his property, excited her to no end. He rammed his cock into her cunt from behind and as he fucked her, her breasts swayed beneath her.

She dug her nails into the earth and grabbed on to the grass for her life as he resized her pussy from behind. Her screams echoed through the forest. "AAARRGGHHH! YEEEESSS!"

She saw the twins approach her. "We'll take over once he's done with you. We just needed some strength."

They laid down beneath her and caught her breasts. Each one of them took a breast inside their mouths and started sucking even as her son was ramming a monster into her cunt. They drank her milk to replenish their energy. She screamed continuously as her son gave her pleasure that she had never experienced before in her life. He was rough, but the pleasure she experienced was many times more intense than the pain. For her, his mother, even the pain was a kind of pleasure. The wolf came inside her and deposited a huge load of its seed in her womb and Diana fainted from the pleasure. Even though she had lost consciousness, the wolf was still ramming its hard cock inside her unconscious body.

The twins pushed the wolf away. "Leave her alone. If you wanna fuck someone, fuck us."

The wolf started towards them, as the women prepared themselves for a long night.

12