A Wolf's Rage Ch. 10

Story Info
Matt has fun with the twins.
5.1k words
4.71
16.8k
49

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

STORY:

Matt woke up the next day and went downstairs. Diana was in the kitchen and he looked around to see if his father was nearby. Then, he approached his mother from behind, and hugged her from behind. He grabbed her boobs from behind and squeezed them as he kissed her neck.

Diana moaned.

"Where's dad?"

The mention of her husband woke Diana up from the haze of lust. "He's in the living room. Quick, Matt, let go of me!"

Matt let go of his mother.

"Ever since we started fucking, you've been getting too comfortable with me. We should behave ourselves, at least when your dad's home."

Matt smiled and went to the living room. His Dad was on the phone, speaking to someone, he was smiling a lot. Matt waited for a few minutes and his father hung up the phone.

"Who was it, Dad?"

"It was your Aunt Hannah."

Matt let out a sigh, even though she was hot, he hated Aunt Hannah, a sentiment he shared with his mother. She was arrogant and she thought her brother was too good for Diana. She always put Diana down every chance she got.

She wasn't really fond of Matt either. She didn't even call him by his name. She always referred to him as, "kid", even though he was taller than her.

"What does she want?" Diana asked. By this time, Diana had entered the living room.

"She's moving here," Thomas said with a wide smile on his face.

"WHAT?" Diana and Matt shouted in unison.

"I KNOW. I'm excited too," Thomas said.

Matt wondered what expression on his face gave away his "excitement".

"She's moving here? What do you mean? She's not going to live with us, is she?" Diana asked.

"No, no, for a few months, yes. She got a job in a nearby company and she asked if she could live with us, till she finds a place of her own. It'll only be a couple of months, three at the most. It'll be fine," Thomas said.

"She can take your sister's room now that she's gone to college," Thomas said to Matt.

Matt and his mother didn't like it one bit. It was difficult to fuck just with Dad at home, but now they'll have to sneak around Aunt Hannah.

The family ate breakfast together and Thomas dropped Matt at school. Matt went through the motions at school but his mind was completely occupied with the impending arrival of Aunt Hannah.

Dani approached him after Physics class. She kissed him, "Hey, why don't you come over to our place after school?" she said to him. "Me and my sister have a surprise for you," she whispered in his ear.

This gave Matt a welcome relief from worrying over the bad news he got that morning. He called his mother and told her that he'd be late.

After school ended all three of them made their way to the Eriksen home. Matt entered the home and saw that no one other than the three of them was home.

"Hey, Dani, where's your mom?"

"Mom's sister had an accident, so Mom went over to help her. She has been staying at her sister's place for the past three days. She just comes back here to get some change of clothes so that's why we invited you here today, since there's no one to disturb us."

Matt followed the twins and started to climb up the stairs but Joanna stopped him.

"Wait down here and come upstairs only when we tell you to. It's part of the surprise," Joanna told him.

Matt waited in the living room while the sisters climbed up and went to their room. A few minutes later, Joanna called Matt. Matt climbed the stairs and opened the door of the sister's room and what he saw inside took his breath away.

Both of the twins were wearing black lingerie that made them look so sexy that Matt was scared that his cock was gonna tear through his pants and get out.

Joanna led Matt to the bed by hand and made him sit down. The sisters wanted to give him a show. Dani caressed her sister's stomach and kissed Joanna passionately. They embraced each other and their humongous tits crushed against each other as the twins started making out again.

Dani caressed her sister's tits. She grabbed both of her sister's tits and gave them a small squeeze. The sisters started kissing again as Matt got off the bed and approached the sisters.

Matt embraced Joanna and squeezed her tits and then he reached around her and gave her ass a hard slap. Dani grabbed Matt's cock through his pants and stroked it.

Matt kissed Joanna and then he kissed Dani. While Matt kissed Dani, Jo caressed her sister's tits. The sisters took turns kissing Matt. They reached down and stroked his cock through his pants together.

"Can you feel how big that cock is?" Dani asked her sister.

"It's amazing. It feels so big," Joanna replied.

The sisters took his pants and his underwear off. His big, hard cock stood proudly after it was released from its confines.

Dani unbuttoned his shirt and started taking it off while her sister stroked Matt's cock. Dani took Matt's shirt off and he was completely naked.

Matt grabbed both the sisters by the back of their heads and brought their faces together. They kissed while they stroked his cock with their hands.

He grabbed both of them by their hips and he leaned in and kissed Joanna. Dani looked on proudly as her sister kissed her boyfriend.

"You guys look so hot," Dani told them.

Matt turned to Dani and kissed her passionately. While Matt and Dani were losing themselves in the kiss Joanna continued to stroke Matt's cock.

Laura Eriksen opened the door to her home and came inside. She had been staying at her sister's place, helping her out, so she had come back home to get some clothes.

She was surprised to see that the door was unlocked since she had told the girls to keep it locked when they're home alone. She was also surprised to find nobody in the living room.

Where were the girls? They were probably in their room.

Laura decided to get her clothes and go back to her sister's place. Laura climbed the stairs and she saw that the door to her daughters' room was open. She decided that she was going to talk to the girls about locking the main door when they were home alone.

When she approached their room, she could hear giggling and she also heard moaning. The sound of the moan was very... sexual.

Laura was shocked because she didn't know that her daughters were sexually active. She hoped that they were being smart and were using protection.

She peeked into the room and she saw that both of her daughters were naked. There was only one guy inside.

Laura was shocked, and a little bit turned on, by the fact that her girls were having a threesome. Laura had had a very conservative upbringing. The only person she had had sex with was her husband.

She recognized the kid with her girls as Matt Robson. She knew Matt's mom, they were old friends, and she had always thought of Matt as a geek. She was surprised by the size of his... thing, it was long, thick and... throbbing.

Just looking at his cock made her pussy wet. Laura looked at her daughters and Matt and inserted her hand into her panties. She started rubbing her clit while watching Matt and her daughters.

"Joanna, come and suck it," Matt ordered her.

"Yeah, I think you should get on your knees," Dani told her sister.

Joanna got on her knees. Dani grabbed Matt's cock with her hand and guided it towards her sister's mouth. Joanna licked the head of the cock.

"Oh, my God! Your pre--cum tastes so good," Joanna told Matt.

Matt squeezed Dani's ass as her sister sucked his cock.

"You look so good sucking that cock," Dani told her sister.

"I've never seen a cock this perfect," Joanna said.

Dani kissed her boyfriend while her sister sucked his dick. Dani grabbed her sister by the back of her head and pushed her head back and forth. Laura couldn't believe her eyes. Why would Dani treat her sister like that? More importantly, why does Joanna look like she's enjoying it?

"I love watching her take your big cock in her mouth like that," Dani said to Matt.

Joanna was taking his entire cock into her mouth every time she sucked it.

"Is she making you feel good?" Dani asked Matt.

"She's making me feel GREAT!" Matt replied.

Dani and Matt laughed.

A few drops of Matt's pre--cum mixed with Joanna's saliva drooled out of her mouth and dropped down to the top of her tits. Dani wanted it in her mouth, so she knelt down beside her sister and licked her tits, tasting the mixture of pre--cum and saliva.

Joanna sucked his cock for a few more minutes before pulling it out of her mouth, "Your cock tastes so goddamn good," Joanna told Matt.

"You looked so sexy sucking that dick," Dani told Joanna.

"I need like three hands to stroke this cock," Joanna said.

Dani bent down and licked her sister's neck as Joanna began sucking his cock again. Then, Dani licked Joanna's cheek and then Dani caught one of Joanna's earlobes between her teeth and gave it a small bite.

Dani grabbed her sister's tits and squeezed them.

"Do you want to suck it?" Joanna asked her sister.

Dani took Matt's cock from her sister and licked the head of his cock. She tasted a mix of his pre--cum and her sister's saliva. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked it and then she slowly started taking his entire cock into her mouth, inch by inch and she started sucking it.

While Dani sucked her boyfriend's cock her sister massaged Matt's balls. Dani looked at her boyfriend with her intense eyes. Her mesmerizing eyes were filled with unbridled lust.

Matt grabbed Dani by the back of her head and mercilessly thrust his cock into her mouth. Laura, who was watching all this was simultaneously aroused by his roughness and concerned for her daughter. She didn't mind that her daughters were having fun but she didn't want Matt to hurt them.

"I want you to titty--fuck us," Dani told Matt.

Matt sat down on the bed and the twins got up. Dani pulled her bra down and exposed her tits. As soon as Dani's tits were exposed, her sister took one of her nipples in her mouth and started sucking on it and Matt gave Dani's ass a hard slap.

Dani unclasped her bra and threw it away and she gave her sister a passionate kiss. Laura was watching her daughters kiss each other and she was disturbed to find out that this made her wet. Was this right? She didn't care, she wanted, more than anything, to be in there with her girls and make them suck on her tits while she, herself, sucked Matt's monster cock.

Dani pulled Joanna's bra down and she held Joanna's tits in her hands and squeezed them.

"OH, MY GOD! LOOK AT THESE!" Dani said to Matt.

Dani and Joanna kissed each other intensely while squeezing each other's tits. Both sisters knelt before Matt and Dani took his cock in her hand and fed it to her sister.

"Let me get to these balls while you suck it," Dani told her sister.

She bent down and licked Matt's balls while Joanna sucked his cock. She took his balls in her mouth and sucked on them.

After sucking him for a few minutes, Joanna and Dani pulled Matt's cock and balls out of their mouths. "Why don't you wrap those big titties around that cock?" Dani said to Joanna.

Dani grabbed her sister's tits and gave both of her nipples a kiss. Dani grabbed her boyfriend's cock and placed it in the valley between her sister's tits.

Joanna squeezed her tits around Matt's cock and moved her tits up and down fucking his cock with her tits. Dani licked one of her sister's nipples as Joanna continued to tit--fuck Matt. Joanna closed her eyes and savored the sensation of getting her nipple licked by her twin sister. She licked her lips while her sister licked her nipple.

Dani took the nipple into her mouth and sucked it as Joanna continued to tit--fuck Matt.

Joanna gave out a moan of pleasure, "God! It feels so good!" Joanna moaned.

Dani looked at Matt, "Isn't she perfect?" Dani asked Matt.

Matt looked straight into Joanna's eyes, "Yes. Yes, she is."

Joanna gave him a shy smile and continued fucking his cock with her tits while Dani kissed Matt. Then, she moved over to her sister and kissed her. Dani and Joanna kissed passionately for a few moments while Joanna continued to tit--fuck Matt.

Joanna bent her head down and kissed the head of his cock when it emerged from between her breasts. She licked the head of his cock every time it came out from between her breasts. She caught the head of his cock in her mouth and sucked it while squeezing the rest of his cock with her tits and fucking it with her tits.

"Let me get these panties off," Dani said.

Dani took off her panties and threw them to the corner of the room.

"Swap with me!" Dani ordered Joanna.

Dani held his cock in her hand and she extended her tongue out of her mouth and then she slapped her tongue with his cock. Laura was watching this from outside the room and she was shocked by the absolute lack of shame from her daughter. At the same time, she wanted her own tongue to be slapped by that humongous cock.

Dani grabbed his cock and teased him by licking the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue. She kissed the head of his cock, she rubbed her lips on the head of his cock and finally, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked it.

Joanna caressed his stomach while her sister swallowed his cock, inch by inch. Once his entire cock was inside her mouth, she started sucking it like a woman possessed.

"Who could resist a cock like that?" Joanna said.

Laura, who was watching her daughter suck Matt's cock, agreed with Joanna, no one could resist a cock like that.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes, Dani passed it to Joanna and when Joanna was tired, Dani took over. When Joanna sucked the cock Dani licked the balls. When Dani sucked the cock Joanna licked the balls. The two sisters shared Matt's cock.

When Dani was sucking his cock Joanna gave her sister's cheek a long lick. When Joanna was sucking his cock Dani grabbed the back of her head and pushed her head so that Joanna swallowed the entire cock.

Due to the actions of both sisters Matt's cock was covered in saliva. While they were sucking him a mixture of saliva and Matt's pre--cum had dripped out of their mouths and dripped all over their naked tits. The girls were making a beautiful little mess down there.

Joanna was sucking his cock and Dani grabbed her sister by her hair and pulled her back.

"You've tit--fucked him and I haven't done that yet," she said to Joanna.

Dani grabbed his cock and placed it in the valley between her tits. She squeezed his cock with her breasts and moved it up and down as she started fucking his cock with her tits.

Dani stopped moving her tits up and down and she looked at Matt, "I'm not gonna move them. You thrust your hips and fuck my tits."

Matt did as she said and he thrust his hips and fucked her tits.

"YES! FUCK THOSE TITS!" Dani screamed.

By now, Laura was looking at her daughter and furiously rubbing her clit. For a second, she was concerned that someone might hear her daughter, but that concern left her mind as she experienced an orgasm.

Dani looked intensely into Matt's eyes while he fucked her tits. Laura saw that the bodies of all three lovers were covered in sweat. While Dani was tit--fucking Matt Joanna licked her cheek. She gave Dani's earlobe a small bite and then she kissed and licked Dani's neck.

While Dani was tit--fucking him Matt reached out and gave Joanna's left tit a squeeze. Joanna got behind Dani and grabbed her tits. She moved Dani's tits up and down Matt's cock as Dani turned to her sister and licked her cheek.

Dani gave Joanna a kiss while Joanna fucked Matt's cock using Dani's tits. Matt inserted one of his fingers into Dani's mouth and she sucked on it.

After a few minutes, Dani stopped fucking his cock with her tits, as she wanted to do the real thing.

"Now, we're gonna fuck your brains out," Dani said to Matt.

Joanna took off her panties and threw them to the corner of the room. Matt laid down on the bed on his back and Dani straddled Matt. She inserted the head of his cock into her cunt and then she slowly lowered herself on his cock until his cock was completely inside her. She slowly started to bounce up and down his cock.

Matt squeezed one of her ass cheeks while her sister squeezed her other ass cheek as Dani rode Matt's cock.

"OOOOHH! DEEP!" Dani moaned. "Hey Joanna, you want a taste?"

"I do!"

Matt knew what Dani wanted him to do, so he grabbed Dani by her hips and lifted her until his cock was out of her cunt. When his cock slipped out of her cunt Joanna took the cock into her mouth and tasted her sister's pussy juice.

After Joanna was done tasting her sister's cunt juice, she lined up Matt's cock with Dani's cunt. Matt lowered Dani onto his cock until his cock was completely inside her.

Both Matt and Joanna squeezed Dani's ass as she rode Matt.

"YES! OH, MY GOD! YES! FUCK MY PUSSY!"

Dani had only dated Chase before she got together with Matt and Chase had never made her pussy feel so full. Joanna's tits dangled down from her chest as she squeezed her sister's tits.

Dani's ass cheeks bounced up and down as she bounced up and down on Matt's cock. Matt raised his hand and planted a hard slap on Dani's ass.

"OH YES! SPANK IT! OH! FUUCKK!"

Matt slapped her ass a few more times and then he grabbed her ass as she rode him. Joanna caressed her sister's back and then Joanna caressed Matt's inner thighs. Dani's hair flailed around as she rode Matt's cock like a woman possessed.

"Is he stretching out your pussy?" Joanna asked her sister.

"YES!" Dani screamed when her body shuddered as she experienced an orgasm.

"SPANK ME!"

Joanna laid a hard slap on one of Dani's ass cheeks while Matt laid a hard slap on her other ass cheek. Both Joanna and Matt slapped the ass cheek on which they had staked their claim. Dani's tits were dangling down from her chest and as she rode Matt's dick, Dani's tits swayed like a pendulum.

"OH, YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK! YEAH! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM ON YOUR COCK!"

Both Joanna and Dani's hair was wet from soaking up their sweat. Dani's ass jiggled as she bounced on Matt's cock and her ass was red from all the slaps Matt and Joanna had laid down on her ass.

Matt lifted Dani and his cock slipped out of her cunt again. Joanna knew what she had to do. She sucked his cock and she tasted her sister's cunt juice on his cock.

"OH, MY GOD! TASTE MY CUM! Oh, my God! You look so good licking my cum off of his cock," Dani told her sister.

"It's so delicious," Joanna replied.

"You know what? I think you need a turn on that cock," Dani said to Joanna. "I wanna watch you fuck her from behind, Matt, I wanna see her ass shake as you slam that big cock into her cunt."

Laura was shocked to hear one of her daughters encourage a boy to fuck her sister. She was also jealous because she wanted to be the one getting fucked by that monster cock.

Matt squeezed Dani's ass as her sister continued to taste Dani's cum on Matt's cock. Dani got off Matt and Dani and Joanna kissed. Dani made Joanna get on her knees on all fours so Matt got behind Joanna and lined his cock with the entrance to her pussy. Dani squeezed her sister's ass and then she gave Joanna's ass a small slap.

"Look at that ass," Dani said to Matt.

Matt slowly inserted the head of his cock into Joanna's cunt.

"YESS! OH, MY GOD! YES!"

"So big, isn't it?" Dani asked her sister.

"SOOO BIG!" Joanna moaned.

Dani spread her sister's cunt lips further and Matt slowly inserted the rest of his cock into Joanna's cunt. Then, he slowly started to move his cock and started fucking her.

12