A Wolf's Rage Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHH! FUCK ME SLOW AND DEEP!" Joanna moaned.

"You like the way how that cock feels inside your cunt? Stretching out that tiny little pussy?" Dani asked her sister.

"I LOVE IT!" Joanna screamed.

Matt caressed Dani's chin as he fucked Joanna from behind. Matt slapped Joanna's ass and the sound of the slap reverberated throughout the room.

Joanna's tits swayed to and fro, like a pendulum, as Matt thrust his cock into her from behind.

"Is this what you wanted?" Matt asked Joanna.

"YESS!!!! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

"Yeah, you like that?" Dani asked Joanna.

"YES! IT FEELS SOO FUCKING GOOOD!" Joanna moaned.

The entire bed shook as Matt rammed his cock into Joanna's cunt. Laura, who was watching this man fuck her daughter, was awestruck. In all her years of marriage, never, not even once, had the bed shook like that while she and her husband had sex.

Matt continued to thrust his hips and fuck her cunt from behind. He slapped her ass and soon Dani joined in on the fun. Dani slapped her sister's ass a few times as Matt filled her cunt from the back.

"I love the way it jiggles!" Dani said after watching her sister's ass jiggle when she slapped it.

Joanna's ass showed the handprint of Dani. Dani got on the bed and sat in front of Joanna and then she spread her legs and spread her pussy lips in front of her sister and Joanna knew what her sister wanted her to do. Joanna licked her sister's clit while she took Matt's cock into her cunt from behind. Joanna continued to lick her clit for a few more minutes as Matt fucked her from behind.

Dani grabbed Joanna by the back of her head and pushed her face closer to her pussy. Matt was increasing his pace and was fucking Joanna more roughly.

"Yeah! Give it to her!" Dani said to Matt.

The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Dani's tits jiggled as the bed beneath her shook.

"Tell me how it feels," Dani asked Matt.

"It feels like heaven," Matt replied.

Dani enjoyed her sister's tongue on her cunt for a few more minutes. Then she pulled away and went over to Matt.

"Give it to her," Dani whispered in Matt's ears.

Matt caressed Dani's chin and gave her a passionate kiss as he continued to fuck Joanna from behind.

"Yeah! Fuck her! Make her cum! Make that pussy cum!" Dani said to Matt.

Dani's wet hair stuck to her skin and Joanna experienced a mind--shattering orgasm and screamed out.

"YEAH! CUM ALL OVER THAT COCK!" Dani shouted at her sister.

Laura was shocked watching her daughter orgasm. She didn't know women could experience orgasms this intense.

Dani looked up at her boyfriend and gave him a naughty smile.

Joanna's hair flailed in all directions as Matt continued to ram his cock into her cunt from behind. Matt grabbed Joanna's hips and began fucking her like a feral wolf as Joanna was experiencing another orgasm.

Dani grabbed Joanna by the back of her head and turned her head so that Joanna could face her. "Let me see your face when you cum," Dani said to Joanna.

Matt slapped Joanna's ass three times and Joanna screamed in pleasure, so Matt slapped Joanna's ass again. Dani held her sister's face and kissed her passionately as Matt destroyed Joanna's cunt from behind.

Matt reached down and grabbed Joanna's dangling tits and squeezed them roughly. Joanna's screams of pleasure were muffled by her sister's lips that were pressed against hers.

Next, Dani grabbed her sister's tits and squeezed them, while Matt grabbed Dani's tits and gave them a squeeze. Dani slapped Joanna's ass and admired the ripples that passed through her soft ass.

Dani pulled Matt's cock out of her sister's cunt and gave it a lick. She savored the flavor of her twin sister's cunt. She grabbed her sister by the back of her head and Dani thrust Matt's cock into Joanna's mouth.

"Taste how good you are!" Dani said to her sister.

Dani was still grabbing the back of Joanna's head as she pushed Joanna's head until Matt's entire cock was inside her mouth. Joanna sucked his cock for a few minutes before taking the cock out of her mouth and feeding it to her sister.

Dani took his entire cock into her mouth and sucked it enthusiastically. Joanna massaged Matt's balls while Dani sucked his cock. Dani wanted Matt to take her from behind, so she got on all fours on the bed and presented her ass to Matt. Joanna got in front of her sister and kissed her passionately.

Matt knew that Dani wanted him to fuck her from behind but he had other ideas. He knelt and spread her pussy lips and then he licked her clit with the tip of his tongue. He licked her clit a few more times, driving Dani crazy, and then he inserted one of his fingers into her cunt and searched for her G--spot. Then, he rubbed her G--spot while simultaneously stimulating her clit. This simultaneous stimulation pushed Dani over the edge and her entire world came crashing down with an orgasm.

Matt didn't give Dani time to gather her breath, instead he lined up his cock with her pussy lips. He rammed his cock into her cunt as he grabbed her hips for support and continued to pound her pussy.

Joanna saw this as an opportunity to get revenge, so she slapped Dani's ass. Unfortunately for Joanna, Dani enjoyed this and screamed at her sister to do it harder.

"Oh, look how wet she is! Her cunt juice is starting to drip down your balls," Joanna told Matt.

"I like that," Matt replied.

Joanna and Matt shared an intense kiss and Matt continued to pummel Dani from behind.

"OOOHH! I FEEL SO FUCKING FULL!" Dani screamed.

"How does her pussy feel?" Joanna asked Matt.

"It feels fucking incredible," Matt replied as he gave one of Dani's ass cheeks a small slap.

"OH! YES! GET IT DEEP IN THERE!" Dani screamed.

Matt grabbed one of Joanna's tits and squeezed it as he rammed his cock into Dani from behind. Joanna looked at Matt with intense lust filled eyes. Dani's tits dangled down from her chest and swayed to and fro as Matt pounded her cunt from behind.

Dani turned her face and looked at Matt as he fucked her from behind. She kept looking at him as he fucked her from behind.

Dani moaned unintelligible words as she drowned in an ocean of pleasure. Matt grabbed her hips for support and fucked her like a wild animal.

"OH, MY GOD! FUCK YES! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM ON THAT DICK! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!"

Stars danced around Dani's eyes as she experienced one of the best orgasms of her life. Even after she came, Matt continued pounding her cunt with his cock from behind.

Joanna grabbed and squeezed her sister's ass. Dani was exhausted, but she knew from experience, that the only way to get some rest is to satisfy the beast that was fucking her. She thrust her hips and matched Matt's rhythm as she enthusiastically responded to his relentless fucking.

Joanna saw that her sister was exhausted, so she decided to use the same strategy that they had used during the full moon.

"Look at her! She creamed all over your cock! Let me taste it!" Joanna told Matt.

Matt pulled his cock out of Dani's cunt and thrust it into Joanna's mouth so Joanna tasted her sister's cunt juice. Dani was grateful for this small diversion from her sister and she used the precious time that her sister had bought for her to catch her breath.

When Dani had recovered, Joanna took his cock out of her mouth, "Your cum tastes so fucking good," Joanna said to her sister.

"I need more of that dick," Dani said to Joanna.

Matt was happy to oblige Dani's request. He rammed his dick back into her cunt and Dani thrust her hips back at him. She fucked him like a woman possessed, with her only goal, was to make him cum.

"Rub my clit," Dani ordered her sister.

Joanna reached down and rubbed her sister's clit. She looked up at Matt, "Pound that pussy! Go deep!" Joanna said to Matt.

"YEAH! THAT'S IT!" Dani screamed.

"I think you're gonna make her cum again," Joanna told Matt.

Dani couldn't cum without making Matt cum with her. Matt pounded Dani's cunt like a wild beast.

"YES! YES! YES! YES!" Dani screamed.

Matt realized he was about to cum and he released a torrent of cum into Dani's cunt. Dani left the world and floated in space when Matt's cum hit her cunt walls. Both Matt and Dani collapsed on the bed and immediately went to sleep. Joanna laid her head down on Matt's chest and went to sleep.

Laura had watched Matt deposit a gallon of cum in her daughter's vagina. The only thing that was on her mind was that she really, really, wanted to fuck Matt.

Laura took her clothes as quietly as she could and left for her sister's home.

12