All Comments on 'A Woman and Her Sister Share a Love'

by sexevamp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FutaLover_79FutaLover_79about 5 years ago
Too short

Not only is this too short, it’s rife with grammatical errors. I had to go back through some passages to make sure what I read made sense. Please look into getting a proofreader/editor for future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
needs work.

Way to short, barely starts before it's over. Lots of misspellings. On several occasions the other started talking about 1 thing, but by the end they claimed talking about another. Example: starts out describing two "weigh tresses", but by the end their saying it's the description of the sisters. Also, only 1 is futa, I was expecting both to be.

dastardlydickdastardlydickover 7 years ago
Good start

I liked the concept of the story but in places found it difficult to read. Spell and grammar checker should help or maybe an editor. Don't give up keep going

CookieCutterCookieCutterover 10 years ago
About Time!

Futanari are a really interesting sub-sub-genre of erotica to me (and others), but you never see it outside of manga. This sounds like a good beginning, and I hope you keep up the story as well as the level of detail.

PryoHoundPryoHoundalmost 12 years ago
Nice

I love this, you are a little creul for cutting it there but i like the story. The sister and her younger futa sis. I love futanari so i like this since it has two things i like. Incest and girls with dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
>.<

You ass holl how can you end it rite when it's getting good. ;(

PantieswherePantieswhereover 12 years ago
:o

The beginning was rather confusing for me.. To many flips of "I" Otherwise im glad to see more authors writing about futas. :) Keeep on it! :D

Ripley78Ripley78almost 13 years ago
Enjoyable

I think you could use a little more practice with your writing, but the story itself is incredibly hot and sexy.

Looking forward to the next chapter

burningpapercrowburningpapercrowabout 13 years ago
great! more.

This is a good story, but i wish you had drawn it out a little more. That being said, I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
win much?

Spelling, Grammar, and basic structure issues aside...

its fucking win! I have always loved Futanari storys/manga... something so fucking hot about it!

A few times I have asked those who said Futanari was nasty, why they hated it when they where ok with watching a FULL BLOWN MALE fuck a female, but when it was 2 females, one who was born bi-gender, fuck or have sex, why only then was it nasty... if you cant guess, he didnt reply and actually /quit IRC...

AbdulbenthereAbdulbenthereover 13 years ago
I thought the term was "intergender"

I thought the term was "intergender"

Nice story, I like your dialog, didn't find it hokie or trite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous