A Woman Called BJ; Pt. 02

Story Info
BJ meets some of Mark's friends while tied naked to his bed.
5.7k words
4.83
6.1k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 11/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers

[All characters are 18 years or older.]

A Woman Called BJ

BJ meets some of Mark's friends while tied naked to his bed

(This story was inspired by one of my Literotica readers. Thank you, BJ!)

Erotic Fiction

by

Casey Bea

Part-2

(A short recap from part-1)

She looked up at him with her mouth open, showing him his deposit of cum, then closed her lips, and made a show of swallowing hard. She then opened her mouth before saying playfully, "Now you see it; now you don't!"

He cupped her head between his hands, lifted her to her feet, and bent down to kiss her. That sent a fresh tingle to her drenched pussy. Not every guy would kiss the lips he had just jerked off into. She was really liking this guy!

He held her naked body closely against his while kissing her and she felt his deflated dick pressed against her pussy. It wasn't limp, but she wondered how long it would be before he could get it up again because she sure wasn't done yet! She considered dropping to her knees and taking him into her mouth. She loved when a man's penis grew to full "cock" status inside of her mouth!

But he had other ideas. He broke the kiss, turned her toward the bathroom, and with a swat on her tender ass, he said, "Go and take a shower; the others will be here, soon."

"Others?" she said.

"I promised to tie you to the bed and use you as a fuck-toy," he said, "and I never go back on a promise."

(Part-2)

The shower had a wand attachment with a powerful pulse-jet setting that she used all over her body from blasting her big nipples to pulsing against her clit to squirting up her cunt and especially blasting her asshole. It had been a long time since she'd done anal, but being used as a fuck-toy would surely include that, she expected.

***

When she came out of the bathroom, naked and with towel-dried wet hair, she expected to find other men there waiting for her.

Seeing her quizzical look, Mark said, "They're waiting close by. But first, we need to get you settled in." He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom.

There were two double beds. One was still made up but the other had been stripped to the bottom sheet. Partway down each side and at each bottom corner was a restraint loop that apparently fastened under the bed somehow.

BJ chuckled and said, "Room service is more accommodating in this hotel than I would have imagined."

"Whenever I go to one of these week-long conferences I bring along my own means of entertainment," he said. From an open suitcase, he took a pair of wrist-cuffs and handed them to her. They were made of supple leather, were about two inches wide, and had a metal loop attached. He put one of them around her wrist and snapped the buckle closed. It was not tight, and she could probably have pulled her hand back through it with enough effort.

As he held the cuff, he told her, "Bend your wrist and reach your fingers back and push that button."

She pushed a small button on the end of the latch and the cuff popped right open. "I don't want you to feel trapped," he said. "You can get free any time you want, and as I said before, just say stop and everything ends right there. I won't pretend that we're not going to enjoy using your marvelous body as a fuck-toy, but it has to be pleasurable for you, too."

As she snapped the other cuff on her wrist and he went down to put one on each ankle, she asked, "So, when do I get to meet the rest of the we?"

"You don't," he said as he took something else from his suitcase. "At least not face to face." He handed her a blindfold and added, "I find that a little mystery adds to the thrill."

A minute later, she was blindfolded and restrained spread-eagle on the bed. Although she had washed every bit of her pussy-juice away in the shower, she was already wet again with anticipation.

"Don't go away," he joked as he left the room.

She chuckled, and said, "Oh, I wouldn't if I could!"

A moment later, she heard the door open and then low, murmuring voices. She couldn't tell what they were saying, or even how many there were. Her pussy leaked. He was right; the mystery did add to the thrill!

She listened to sounds that she guessed were men taking their clothes off, and then she could hear them breathing close by the bed. Then she felt hands on her naked body. They caressed her legs, her stomach, her arms, her neck, and even her cheeks. But the teasing bastards didn't touch her pussy, her tits, or even her mouth. She loved it!

Then she felt something pressed into each of her hands. Hard, hot cocks! She wrapped her fingers around them, and the two men began humping her hands. She knew from the feel that neither one was Mark. The cock of the new stranger in her left hand was probably a bit under six inches long, but it was fat! As he pushed and pulled it through her fingers, she could feel that it tapered to a sort of bullet-nose with only a small dip indicating the ridge of his knob.

The one on her right was longer--at least seven inches she guessed and maybe eight--but was skinny by comparison. It also had a much more pronounced cock-head that was a good deal larger than the shaft, with a thick ridge that he pulled back against her closed fingers with each backstroke.

With nothing to go on but a cock in the hand, she nonetheless imagined the guy on her left to be middle-aged, maybe a bit overweight, and probably a bit hairy. The one on her right, she envisioned as a tall, skinny kid of eighteen or twenty, with a head of tousled blond hair making him look like a young surfer.

As she was getting her hands humped, she felt a person crawl onto the bed between her legs and another behind her head. That meant that there were at least four of them. She didn't have enough holes to service all of them at once, so that meant they would have to take turns with her. That thought made her pussy leak even more.

Then, at the same time, she felt mouths press against her drenched pussy and each of her swollen nipples. Two hands gripped and squeezed each of her tits and a tongue began sliding up and down through her pussy-lips. The coordinated attack caused her to suck in her breath, let out a low moan, and then tilt her head back with an open mouth to accept Mark's cock. She knew it had to be him behind her because the guy eating her cunt--which he was doing very well!--had a beard.

The legs near her head inched forward until they were right next to her ears and then a hot, wet pussy was lowered onto her mouth. The momentary surprise vanished as she eagerly sucked and lapped her very first cunt! As she shoved her tongue as far up this woman's cunt-hole as she could get it it occurred to her that this meant there were at least five people there to use her as their fuck-toy! Holy shit!

"Oh, my!" the woman said as BJ devoured her pussy. "Mark said that you'd never eaten a cunt before, but if that's true, you've thought a lot about it! You're good!"

"Fuck yes, I have!" BJ mumbled into the pussy and then went in search of the woman's clit.

The woman then squashed her cunt against BJ's face before rotating her hips to give her better access to her clit.

The guys on either side of her were biting lightly on her bulged-out nipples while they squeezed her tits and fucked her fists, and the one between her legs had his mouth pressed over her pussy while he darted his long tongue in and out of her cunt hole. From the fullness of his lips and the coarseness of his beard, she guessed that he might be black. And if his tongue was any indication of what his dick was like, she was sure she was going to be enjoying a nice hard BBC before very long. It wouldn't be her first, but it had been a long while.

"Do you boys mind if I play through here and sixty-nine our little friend?" the woman said. "I haven't eaten a pussy in a dog's age."

Bearded-man's mouth left her cunt and the two mouths and four hands disappeared from her tits but the cocks stayed in her grip. Then the woman bent over and BJ felt her naked tits press against her belly and her head go between her legs. The woman rocked and swiveled her hips to fuck BJ's face as she reached under and grabbed her ass-cheeks. She then began to lick BJ's drenched pussy from one end to the other.

BJ desperately wanted to reach up and grab onto this woman's ass--which she envisioned as being gloriously round and smooth--but instead, all she could do was tighten her grip on the cocks fucking back and forth in her restrained hands.

With the woman's pussy now rotated forward, BJ concentrated even more on her clit. BJ loved to have her own clit played with, tongued, and sucked on so she did everything to round-rump's clit that she would do to herself if it had been physically possible. Round rump's clit seemed larger than her own, but that was a hard thing to judge with only her tongue to go by. Regardless, she treated it like a tiny cock, flicking its little head with her tongue while she sucked on it.

Round-rump moaned, and said, "Shit! If you're this good at eating cunt on your first time out, sweetheart, you're going to be world-class after a little practice! I'm so glad Mark invited me to your little fuck party!"

"Thanks!" BJ replied between sucks. "I'm glad, too!"

BJ then felt another person get onto the bed above her head. A few moments later, she felt a hard cock being pushed across her face and into the cunt she was licking. She quickly began lapping at the woman's pussy lips as they stretched out, and along the underside of the cock that she easily recognized as Mark's.

"Oh, yeah!" Round-rump moaned as she lifted her face from BJ's pussy. "God, that feels good!" She then told someone--probably bearded-man, "Get up here and fuck this wet cunt while I lick it!"

A few seconds later BJ felt the bed move and then a fat knob was being rubbed against her pussy. Her lips stretched and stretched to accommodate it, and when she felt the big cock-head finally pop inside of her, she moaned, "Oh, God, yes!" against the cock sliding over her mouth and in and out of round-rump's cunt. Then, as the fat boner--which she was now almost sure was a BBC--continued to push into her cunt-hole, round-rump bent back down and began licking BJ's taut pussy-lips and her clit.

Both men began fucking their respective cunts and it didn't take long to bring each of them to an orgasm. As round-rump's cunt tightened Mark withdrew his cock so the woman could squash her erupting pussy against BJ's face and flood her mouth with her first taste of hot right-from-the-cunt girl-cum.

That triggered BJ's orgasm, but bearded-man kept fucking her and her cum had to leak out around his boner to get sucked up by round-rump.

"Hey, how about we switch things up here?" the fat-dick guy fucking her left hand said.

A few moments later BJ was alone on the bed with a soaking wet pussy and face. She was unhooked from the restraints, but then turned around sideways and reconnected. She was now spread eagle with her head hanging off one edge of the bed. A pillow was pushed under her ass to get her pussy rotated upward, and then the men began taking short turns fucking her mouth and cunt at the same time.

Fat-cock was jabbing his dick in her pussy while surfer-dude stuck his lollipop cock in her mouth. She was lapping and sucking on his big knob as he fucked her mouth, then on one of his backstrokes, she opened her mouth enough to tell him, "Fuck that thing down my throat!"

"No shit?" he said. But not needing a second invitation, he leaned forward and drove his cock into her throat until his balls were mashed against her face. "Oh, sweet Jesus!" he groaned. "That is a fucking first for me! Holy shit lady!"

BJ was happy to be able to give him something that no other woman had. As he fucked her gullet a couple more times, BJ felt round-rump's hand on her throat and she heard her say, "Can you do that with a fat BBC, sweetheart?"

Surfer-dude pulled his dick from her mouth and BJ answered, "Let's find out!" Judging by how big his cock felt in her cunt, she was pretty sure bearded-man's dick was going to be the biggest thing she'd ever had stuffed down her throat, but she was eager to accept the challenge.

A moment later she felt a big cock-head being rubbed across her lips. She opened her mouth and swirled her tongue all over it trying to form a picture in her brain of what it looked like and how big it was. He leaned forward and she closed her lips around the fat shaft, and he began to fuck her mouth with short strokes.

Round-rump massaged BJ's throat and said, "You ready for it, sweetheart?"

"Mmm!" BJ replied around the huge boner.

BJ felt two big hands grab her tits and then the cock that filled her mouth was pushed into her throat. It slid past her gag reflex easily enough, but it stretched her throat to its limit.

He pushed it in a few inches, and when round-rump felt its bulge under her fingers, she said, "I am impressed, sweetheart!"

"So am I!" bearded-man said as he pulled his dick out of BJ's mouth. "Not many women can do that with me. You think you can take all of my cock down your pretty little throat?"

With a sense of slutty pride, BJ answered, once again, "Let's find out!" and she took a few deep and calming breaths and then opened her mouth wide.

He put his big dick back in her mouth and gave it a few shallow fucks before gripping her tits once more and rocking forward. Her throat expanded around the fat invader and he kept pushing more and more in.

To BJ the cock seemed as if it was never-ending as she felt it going deeper and deeper and deeper. Certainly deeper than she'd ever taken a cock before.

With her hand lightly stroking up and down the huge bulge in BJ's throat, round-rump said, "Holy shit, girl! I thought I knew how to suck cock, but I'm handing my fucking crown to you!"

Bearded-man's dick had reached a virgin part of BJ's throat "where no man had gone before," and there was a bit of added resistance but she wanted him to push past it and keep going until she felt his balls on her face. If she wasn't restrained, she'd have grabbed his black ass--which she envisioned to be tight and round--and pulled him in. Instead, all she could do was to shift her body to get her gullet straighter--much like a sword sallower would do.

The trick worked and she felt her throat filled as never before and then a pair of fat, hairy testicles against her face.

A cheer went up from the others and bearded-man groaned, "Holy fucking shit, little lady! Ain't nobody that's ever done that with my cock before! You are the fucking master!"

As he rocked his hips pushing yet another half-inch of his monster down BJ's throat and mashing his balls into her face, surfer-dude climbed between her legs and shoved his lollipop cock up her cunt balls deep. As surfer-dude fucked her, bearded-man slowly extracted his long BBC from her throat while round-rump stroked BJ's neck.

Round-rump allowed BJ to catch her breath before covering her mouth with her own and giving her a steaming congratulatory kiss.

"Let's move this out to the couch," BJ heard Mark say and after a few more deep pokes up her cunt she felt surfer-dude's cock disappear. A moment later, she felt four sets of hands undoing the restraints at her ankles and wrists. They helped her off the bed and onto her feet, but they left her blindfold in place. BJ was actually happy for that. She was enjoying the mystery of not knowing what the people who were ravaging her body--using her as a fuck-toy--looked like. She actually hoped that they would all be gone before Mark took the blindfold off. The thought of later mingling with people in the bar and not knowing which of them knew her for the slut she was aroused the shit out of her for some reason.

Round-rump and fat-cock took her by her arms and escorted her out of the bedroom and back into the living room. She heard what she was sure was the couch being moved from its place against one wall to a spot in front of the big window. Her pussy tingled as she imagined putting on another live sex show for her fantasy friends across the way again.

Held by her arms she was guided up onto the couch on her knees, facing and straddling someone already sitting there. A stiff, vertical cock was rubbed against her drenched pussy, and a pair of hands pushed down on her hips to "force" her down onto it, which she gladly did with absolutely no resistance.

She could easily tell it was Mark's cock, and she drove herself down as hard as she could and then began to rock her hips, getting the stiff boner to grind away deep inside her cunt.

Her arms were being held outstretched across the back of the couch, restraining her once again, by round-rump on one side and probably bearded-man on the other. She then felt a pair of hands take her head between them and a moment later fat-cock was pushing his thick dick into her mouth.

While she twerked her hips on Mark's cock, buried deep in her cunt, fat-cock began fucking her mouth. He moved his hands to the back of her head and held her tight while he drove his fat boner into her throat. It was nearly as thick as bearded-man's BBC but nowhere near as long. He shoved forward until his coarse pubes were squashed into her nose and he let out a low, growling, "Holy fuck!"

BJ wondered if that might have been the first time he had ever gotten his fat cock down some woman's throat. She hoped so, and as it turned out, she was right. A lot of women loved the thickness of his cock stretching their cunt and he had gotten plenty of blowjobs, but none of his partners had ever even tried to take him down their throat. BJ was a true master!

BJ felt the hands leave her arms, but she left them stretched out across the back of the couch in make-believe restraint. She was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of being "taken" by Mark and his horny, mystery friends.

As fat-cock alternated between fucking her mouth and jabbing his boner down her throat, Mark pulled BJ's legs in closer to his sides so her pussy rose up and nearly slipped off of his dick. He then began humping his own hips up and down, bouncing his ass off the couch and fucking up into her cunt. She let out a low moan around the dick in her mouth.

BJ then felt a pair of hands caressing her ass; they were unmistakably round-rump's delicate fingers.

"Well, well," the woman said. "Do these pretty pink spots indicate that someone has gotten a spanking recently?" With fat-cock's dick stuffed in her throat at the moment, BJ could hardly answer, but the question was rhetorical, anyway. A second later BJ felt round-rump's open hand land on one then the other of her ass-cheeks, reigniting the burn that had subsided to a mere smolder. At the same time, Mark drove his stiff boner deep up her cunt and fat-cock pulled his dick from her throat and she was able to moan, "Oh, fuck!" around his cock.

Then round-rump's hands gripped BJ's newly-burning ass-cheeks and pulled them apart. A moment later BJ felt the woman's face press into her ass-crack and her tongue swirl over and around her puckered rosebud.

As Mark went back to fucking her cunt and fat-cock went back to poking her mouth, round-rump started to dart her tongue in and out of BJ's tight little sphincter. Very soon, BJ felt one of round-rump's hands move across her ass and then a thumb replaced her tongue in her asshole.

As round-rump worked her thumb around loosening and relaxing BJ's butt-hole she said, "Damn! I wish I'd thought to bring along my strap-on!"

BJ mumbled, "Me too!" around fat-cock's dick.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,359 Followers
12