A Woman Called BJ; Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers

"Well, I brought mine!" surfer-dude said with a laugh. Moments later, the thumb was gone and BJ felt a cool liquid being dribbled onto her sphincter. A moment after that she felt surfer-dude's fat knob rubbing and pressing against her asshole.

Mark settled his ass on the couch so that only the tip of his cock was still inside BJ's cunt, and fat-cock stopped his mouth-fucking so BJ could just suck on his dick however she wanted while she was getting her ass stretched open.

Once again, BJ felt a pair of feminine hands pulling her ass-cheeks apart, and then warm breath and she envisioned round-rump's face close to her ass getting a good up-close view of surfer-dude's cock-head squishing into her tight little pucker.

For BJ, the kinky yet calming feeling of round-rump's gentle licking on her asshole had given way to anticipatory arousal when she pushed her thumb into the little hole, and now, as surfer-dude's knob pushed harder and her tiny sphincter stretched to accept the invasion, the pain/pleasure index began to climb. Just as it was reaching the tipping point, surfer-dude's fat cock-head popped inside BJ's asshole and the taut ring of flesh relaxed just enough to give the deciding vote to pleasure. BJ let out a low "Oh!" around fat-cock's dick.

Round-rump's fingers massaged BJ's stretched sphincter as she asked, "You want him to keep going in, or tip-fuck your tiny little asshole a few times?"

"Go in!" BJ answered after pulling away from the cock in her mouth. "Shove that cock all the way up my ass! And then you, too, Mark! Fuck my cunt while my ass is stuffed full! And you, too!" she added to fat-cock. "Poke that dick down my throat and fill me up all three ways!"

None of the horny men had to be told twice. Surfer-dude pushed his cock deep into BJ's ass, holding her hips to drive it as deep as he could. Mark then lifted his hips and shoved his dick up into her cunt, now with the added feeling of rubbing against another cock separated by only a few layers of flesh. At the same time that Mark thrust upward, fat-cock held BJ's head and drove his boner into her throat. BJ couldn't remember ever feeling so completely stuffed full of cock before or ever feeling so slutty.

As the three men began fucking their respective holes, she remembered that this was all happening in front of a floor-to-ceiling window and the thought of her fantasy audience across the courtyard watching her get used as a willing fuck-toy pushed the level of sluttiness to another level, which pushed her horniness right along with it. With a growl around fat-cock's dick, BJ's cunt erupted around Mark's driving boner.

Round-rump reached up under BJ's gushing cunt and ground her fingers into her clit, intensifying the force and pleasure of her orgasm. As she felt the gushing taper off to mere leakage around Mark's cock, round-rump said, "Let's switch it up so everybody gets a chance."

A moment later, BJ was unplugged of all three cocks and stood up on her feet while she listened to the others all moving around. She was turned around to face away from the couch and then lifted off her feet by her arms and legs and lowered down onto a cock that spread her sphincter and pushed deep into her asshole. There was no doubt it was fat-cock's thick boner.

She was laid back against fat-cock's sitting body with her legs up and spread, and she soon felt an enormous knob being rubbed against her cunt-lips. That was obviously bearded-man's BBC!

She felt movement on the couch and she was sure that either surfer-dude or Mark was climbing on to poke their cock in her mouth. But she was surprised--very pleasantly!--when round-rump's wet pussy was pressed into her face. She quickly began licking and sucking as round-rump rocked her hips to fuck BJ's face.

As bearded-man's fat BBC pushed deeper and deeper into her cunt, the combined stretch on her pussy and her asshole caused BJ to let out a little whine into round-rump's cunt.

"Are you okay there, BJ?" Round-rump asked her in a slightly taunting tone as she mashed her cunt against her face. "Or have we finally found the limit of what a nasty, fuck-toy slut you can be?"

No longer pretending to be restrained, BJ swung both of her hands around and slapped them hard against round-rump's bare ass-cheeks. She grabbed the twin globes that were every bit as wonderfully round and fleshy as she'd been imagining, and with her mouth barely separated from the pussy she'd been eating, she answered, "I'll let you know when you've reached my limit!"

Round-rump laughed, and said, "That sounds like a challenge to me, boys!" and then squashed her cunt back into BJ's face.

Bearded-man and fat-cock began fucking BJ's cunt and asshole, sometimes shoving in together and other times one after the other. At the same time, BJ was driving her tongue into round-rump's pussy while delivering occasional hard smacks and grabs on her ass.

BJ felt someone sit down on the couch beside her and then after a last squash of soaked pussy across her face, round-rump climbed off. A moment later pairs of hands lifted BJ up, pulling her ass off of fat-cock's dick, and shifted her over to be anally impaled on surfer-dude's cock. Surprisingly, bearded-man's BBC never left her cunt during the transfer, and the two men began fucking her. She felt more motion on the couch and then Mark pushed his boner into her mouth.

As Mark fucked her mouth and jabbed his cock down her throat, round-rump said, "Time for the big test!" Then, obviously talking to bearded-man, she directed, "Take that thing out of her cunt and sit down; let's see if our cocky friend can take your big black cock up her ass!" She chuckled, and taunted BJ, "That ought to test your limit!"

Once again, several pairs of hands lifted BJ up and passed her across the couch like a human sex-doll. Suspended in midair, she felt bearded-man's big knob being rubbed against her pucker and then her handlers began to lower her.

Her sphincter stretched and stretched and if she hadn't already been ass-fucked and loosened up by both surfer-dude and fat-cock, she might not have been able to take bearded-man's monster. But she was able to, and as his cock-head popped inside and then her asshole stretched the last little bit to accept his thick shaft, she let out the breath she had been holding and growled proudly, "No fucking limits!"

The others kept lowering her until she was sitting in bearded-man's lap and had his huge cock stuffed all the way up into her guts. Round-rump then laid her back against bearded-man's chest and kissed her hard. When she broke the kiss, she said, "I am fucking impressed, BJ!" Then to the others, she said, "Take turns fucking her cunt! Get yourselves ready to cum and you can all jerk off in her mouth as a grand finale!"

For the next five minutes, three hard and very different cocks fucked BJ's pussy. The fact that bearded-man's BBC had her ass stuffed full made her cunt tighter and it didn't take each guy long to get his orgasm boiling. As each one withdrew from her pussy he stepped aside and continued to stoke his cock at exactly the right pace to keep his orgasm on edge while the others got ready.

In his sitting position, bearded-man got little chance to fuck BJ's ass, but the other cocks sliding back and forth across his boner while he groped BJ's tits got his orgasm percolating. When Mark finally pulled his dick from BJ's pussy and stepped back, bearded-man put his big hands under her ass and began lifting her up and down sliding her tight asshole up and down his cock making her feel even more like a sex-doll.

Finally, he pushed her off his dick and onto her feet as he said, "Oh, yeah! Here we go!"

A second later, BJ was on her knees, but round-rump was right there with her, kissing and licking her lips.

BJ could hear the unmistakable sound of men jerking off all around her and as used as her pussy was, the image still made it tingle and she reached down to strum her fingers across her clit. Then, BJ felt one of round-rump's thumbs go into her mouth and pull her jaw open. A moment later, she heard surfer-dude groan and felt a hard blast of thick, hot cum hit her tongue. He was still jerking off into her mouth when she heard fat-cock growl, "Make way! Make way!" and she felt a squirt of cum against her cheek. She turned enough to get his subsequent squirts in her mouth.

Mark was the third in line, but he had already cum tonight, so his orgasm--directly into her open mouth when the others stepped aside--didn't have quite the force or volume as the others.

That left bearded-man and as BJ listened to him squishing his fist up and down his BBC and letting out quicker and quicker moans, she hoped that his orgasm would be in keeping with the size of his cock. She wasn't disappointed.

With a deep, growled, "Fuck yes!" bearded-man's cock let loose with a jet of cum like a small fire hose. It shot straight into the back of her throat and nearly gagged her. He then kept beating off in her face and shooting string after string of hot jism into her open mouth while repeating, "Fuck yes! Fuck yes!"

The four combined orgasms overflowed her mouth and as the thick splooge ran out over her lip and plopped onto her tits, round-rump leaned in and began to lick up the spillage from her chin. When bearded-man finally emptied his big balls into BJ's mouth, round-rump clamped her mouth over BJ's and the two swapped the biggest mouthful of cum that BJ could ever remember getting.

***

When BJ came out of the shower twenty minutes later, everyone was gone, even Mark. There was a bouquet of red roses in a vase on the entryway table with a note that read:

"Dear BJ.

Thank you for a wonderfully decadent evening! You are a beautiful and talented woman and one hell of a good sport! We will be talking about this night for a long time!"

It was signed by Chris, Jesse, JJ, and Taylor. BJ smiled realizing that none of the gender-neutral names gave a hint of who they belonged to.

Below that, Mark had added:

"My dearest BJ,

"Please enjoy the suite, room service, and all of the hotel's amenities for as long as you like. It's all taken care of for the whole week, as will be your tab downstairs at the bar and restaurant. Sadly, I have been called back home to corporate to fix some emergency, so I won't be there to share it with you.

You have given me (and all of us!) a wonderfully memorable evening. I can only hope that you had as much fun as we did.

Your humble admirer,

Mark"

Still naked, BJ looked around the suite. The couch had been moved back where it started; the restraints were gone from the bed; and aside from the one bed being unmade, there was no evidence at all of the wild fuck-party that had gone on there.

When she had come into the bar earlier that evening, feeling frisky and hoping to get laid, she could never have imagined where her horniness was going to take her. She had also not expected to be spending the weekend--or more--at the hotel, and certainly not in a suite; it was far too pricey for her.

She smiled at how unexpectedly things sometimes turned out and she picked up the phone to call room service. She decided that she would answer the door wearing her towel and that it would "accidentally" drop off leaving her naked and see what kind of reaction she could get from the server. She was torn between hoping it would be a handsome young man or a gorgeous young and open-minded woman.

Please take a moment to vote and to leave a comment!

You can also send me a personal note, directly to my Literotica email, by clicking the "Send Feedback" tab below. I'd love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,351 Followers
12