A Woman-Catching Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it's a little underwhelming. I sold our old house without any real plan, and this was a great price for being so close to the beach."

"We'd love to be this close to the beach."

Both women winced. They had each mentioned maybe the last people they should've mentioned in that moment. The loaded "our" and "we" hung in the air like an uninvited third person before Stephanie's mind caught up to reality. A woman was standing in her apartment that wanted sex. She was right in front of her. Stephanie's body reminded her of just how much she had longed for this moment.

She moved across the kitchen toward Emma and grabbed the bottom of her Janis Joplin shirt. Emma raised her arms as Stephanie pulled it over her head. Then Emma took off the top of her two-piece while Steph removed her coverup. Stephanie felt like a teenager again, seeing another woman's breasts for the first time. Emma's nipples were pink and puffy. Stephanie's mouth was on them before the discarded clothes even hit the floor. She tried not to act too aggressively, she had never been like that, but she was so overrun with desire it felt like hunger. While devouring Emma's body, she felt like a shark in a feeding frenzy.

Stephanie's hands pulled down Emma's shorts and swimsuit bottoms simultaneously, revealing a short trimmed patch of red hair. It was what she had been wanting more than anything else, what she had missed more than anything else, the taste of a woman. Emma steadied herself by putting her left arm against the refrigerator as Stephanie through Emma's right leg over her shoulder. Both women moaned as Steph's tongue dove into the flooded folds.

Stephanie's unusually long tongue was inches inside of Emma, retracting only to shovel fluids back into her mouth. Emma put her free hand on the back of Steph's head and began slowly fucking her probing tongue. For a moment both women were totally indulgent, luxuriating in the eroticism.

Stephanie stood up and wrapped Emma's naked body in her arms while she slid her candy-coated tongue into a kiss. In the shared space of their mouths, both women salivated over the long gone, but never forgotten, taste of pussy.

They broke apart, breathing heavily. Steph licked her lips and Emma asked, "Where's the bedroom?"

Still wearing her bikini, Stephanie led the way and laid on the bed. Emma climbed up next to her, sliding her right hand up Steph's leg from the inside of her ankle to the top of her inner thigh. Stephanie leaned forward enough to take off the bikini bottoms, lying back just in time to arch her back at the acceptance of Emma's finger in her exposed body.

Emma was kissing Steph's cleavage while pumping her pussy. Juices were gushing out around Emma's finger, running across her knuckles and dripping off her hand. Stephanie was in heaven finally being touched by a living breathing woman after masturbating multiple times a day for months just thinking about it.

She reached down and grabbed Emma's wrist, pulling it up until the inserted finger was rubbing her clit. She turned her head to the side and reached blindly between Emma's legs also finding her clit. Both women began twisting and moaning. Emma's hand stilled and her hips began pulsing. Steph was shocked by how quickly and easily Emma was cumming. Emma let out a moan the neighbors were sure to hear and then put her hand back to work while her pussy quivered and her body shook through the back end of her orgasm.

Emma looked and sounded and felt so sexy while she was cumming that Steph wanted more. She sat up and laid Emma down in her place, before sliding into position between Emma's legs. Her tongue entered Emma's cum-soaked pussy from the top and descended to her clit. She gently tested it for a reaction, seeing if Emma was ready for a second orgasm.

"mmmm," was all the approval she needed.

Steph began what was once her standard set of moves to please a woman, but was again surprised after mere seconds when Emma began bucking against her tongue and making even more noise than before, squeezing her head between her thighs as she came. Emma's pussy flooded with a fresh load of lubrication on Stephanie's tongue. Steph took a mouthful and lifted her head, resting her hand on the redhead's clit while slowly ingesting her orgasm.

Emma began moving against Stephanie's hand after a few seconds ready for a third. Stephanie stood up and removed her bikini top as she walked to her nightstand retrieving a small egg vibrator. Emma looked at it expectantly.

"That's not for you," Stephanie said before turning it on and putting it in herself, "This is for you."

Stephanie took out a dildo with a rabbit vibrator on it, and then she laid down next to Emma and started kissing her. Without breaking the kiss, Stephanie began sliding in the toy. Emma gasped within their kiss and it stole Stephanie's breath as her own. When the rabbit made its way to her clit, the resulting moan reverberated in Steph's throat as strongly as Emma's.

Emma's back arched off the bed and her head turned back breaking the kiss. Stephanie pumped the toy into her with small but powerful strokes that kept contact between the vibrating rabbit and Emma's clit. Emma covered her mouth to stifle the scream of pleasure that rose from deep within her body while slamming the bed with her other hand. She felt like her pussy exploded on the toy, but her body contracted around it before Stephanie gently removed it.

Emma lie panting on the bed. Stephanie was still beside her, propped up on one elbow smiling down at her. The egg was dancing inside of Stephanie, and she turned to lie on her stomach so that the egg rested against her g-spot. Emma turned to her side and let one hand begin to run over Stephanie's flawless body. At the beach, the prospect of touching that perfect body and getting at what little the bikini covered had seemed so exciting, but Emma had barely been able to touch her. Steph was so overzealous she hadn't left anytime for a little scenic appreciation.

Emma traced her fingers down Steph's back to the top of her ass. She watched it circle with Steph's hips, reacting to the egg. Emma had become a great admirer of the female form, but she couldn't remember seeing someone so artistically perfect, as if she were created in some lab. Emma sat up and ran her hand over Stephanie's ass, going past it and between her legs. Lying on her stomach, with Emma rubbing her clit and the egg resting perfectly on her g-spot, Stephanie let out that perfect singsong moan of a woman who has stepped on the bridge to her orgasm.

The meaning was clear, "change nothing and don't stop". Stephanie's body motions slowed down, but became stronger. Where before her hips were lightly circling or gently humping, now they were flexing and clenching tightly, then releasing and repeating. She let her face drop into the blankets and put her hands in the back of her own hair. Her thighs clamped around Emma's hand with admirable power. Her body went as tight as a violin string and her breathy moans made sweet music.

All at once, everything within Stephanie shot out. Every flexed muscle went lax. The release of the tension threw Emma's hand away and shook the bed. Even the egg was forced out by the beautiful violence of Stephanie's orgasm. Emma kissed the small of her back and returned her hand to where it had been the moment before, but Steph's hand was there to stop her.

"I'm done. I don't want anymore. Will you lie with me for a while?"

"Of, course."

Stephanie turned on her side and Emma spooned in behind her. After about half an hour, Stephanie was asleep, but Emma was hungry, thirsty, and needed the bathroom. Emma slipped out of the bed and found her clothes in the kitchen. She made herself a glass of water. Then looked to see if there was anything that she could eat without being too invasive. She ended up with an apple and a spoonful of peanut butter.

She was leaning back against the counter, wondering if she should leave or not, and noticed something that struck her as odd. The only personal photo in the apartment was a wedding photo that had been printed on a magnet. She walked over and looked at it to verify that the woman in the wedding dress was Stephanie. She had to assume that the woman in the suit on the right was the longtime relationship Stephanie had talked about.

"Why keep a wedding photo of your ex?"

Emma was just wondering out loud, and she was startled to get a response.

"She isn't an ex. I'm a widow."

Stephanie had put on a long shirt and was walking toward Emma. She stopped a couple of feet away and spoke with her eyes on the floor.

"It was cancer, but it was quick. I guess that's better in some ways. She collapsed one day and two weeks later, she was on hospice. A month after that, she died in a hospital bed we had put in our living room. No one tried to save her. The hospice nurse just turned off any alarms or sounds that were going off, then checked a couple things and nodded at me. But I knew. I was holding her hand and I already knew she was gone."

Emma couldn't see her downturned eyes, but she could hear the tears welling up in them. She closed the gap between them and hugged Stephanie, who's wet eyes rested on Emma's exposed shoulder.

Stephanie regained herself in a way that showed a lot of practice in moving past tears, and said, "I'm sorry. This probably isn't the fun afternoon you had in mind."

Emma lifted Stephanie's chin and looked into her eyes. "You shouldn't be ashamed of being sad that your wife died. Just because I want something casual doesn't mean I think you're some inhuman fucktoy, or that we can't talk about anything but sex. I'm not afraid of being friends with you."

"Friends with benefits? Never thought I'd be here."

"Think of it however you want. I can be your rebound chick if you'd rather, but I don't want you to feel like you can't be honest with me. Like, what happened after you came earlier?"

"You noticed that, huh?"

"Yeah."

"When I was touching you, it was so great. The excitement of the situation and the way you moaned and writhed when you came, it was just amazing. But when I was cumming, I kept thinking of Michelle. I felt like she was going to catch us or something. I just couldn't get my head straight. Like I told you, I'm not ready for a relationship."

"Do you want to go out to dinner or something? I need to check-in with home, so they know you're not an ax murderer, but I'd hate for you to be alone right now."

"No, no. I'll take you home. I owe my friend Nate dinner anyway. We had a bet about if that bikini would work."

"You lost?"

"I don't feel that way."

___________________

SIX MONTHS LATER:

"Oh, Emma, right there, right there!"

Stephanie was sitting back on her ankles wildly humping Emma's busy tongue beneath her. Then she leaned forward, resting her hands on the bed to drive her clit into the redhead's taste buds.

"FuuUuuUuuUuck!"

She came with her usual forceful jerk, slamming Emma's head into the mattress. Stephanie had learned that it was best to cum first with Emma. Otherwise, Emma was likely to cum four or five times in her quick and beautiful fashion, and be worn out before Stephanie ever reached the mountain top. However, after Stephanie's first hard-fought orgasm, she came just as easily as Emma.

Stephanie spun around above Emma and landed in a sixty-nine. Both women went straight for the clit, wasting no time. For a moment, there was no sound in the room except busy wet tongues. Then soft moans began to escape the edges of their mouths, and the bed creaked when their bodies began rolling against each other. Stephanie came first by a few seconds, but the fireworks of Emma's orgasms always made for a better show. She bucked and convulsed under Stephanie, moaning into her pussy and lapping at her fresh cum, before releasing her own flood into Steph's mouth.

Stephanie climbed off the bed and reached for her newest toy, a double-ended dildo. She especially liked it because it was something that she and Michelle had never tried. It was something guaranteed not to bring up any old images.

Emma got on her hands and knees while Steph lubed it up. She handed it to Emma who slid the first several inches in and out of herself as Stephanie got on her hands and knees mirroring Emma. Stephanie grabbed the loose end of the toy and put it in herself. Then both women put their hands in front of them, ass to ass, concealing a shared, fourteen-inch toy.

They began the unique act of simultaneously fucking themselves and each other. Their motions were practiced and synchronized. Their asses slapped together to a steady beat and the toy between them would shift an inch or two each way, each time. Every collision was a thrill, not knowing how much they would get, or how much they would thrust into the other woman.

After a few minutes, both women were ready to come again. Emma pulled away first then removed the toy from Stephanie and slid a vibrating cock ring into the middle of it. Stephanie lay on her back and Emma inserted the first seven inches into Stephanie's pussy before straddling the remainder while sitting on top of her. Each woman still had one end of the long toy inside them, but they were focused on the vibrations of the cock ring between their clits. Emma began riding the two shared toys, pumping herself against Stephanie.

It didn't take long for them to cum, but they waited to release at the same time. Emma climbed off Stephanie to lie down, but Stephanie flipped over and immediately slid down to lick Emma. She wouldn't have liked that herself, but Emma usually only needed a few seconds before being touched again. Steph fluttered her tongue the way she had learned that Emma liked it, and the sound of Emma's moans echoed on the unadorned walls of Stephanie's bedroom. It was the last orgasm the two women would ever give each other.

It was only 9am. Emma had come over the night before and wake up sex had become a standard part of their overnight stays. The women showered together and sat down with two cups of coffee at the small table in Stephanie's kitchen.

"Emma, I think we may have to stop doing this. At least for a while."

"Why?"

"Well, a few weeks ago, I made a dating profile, and I kind of met someone."

"That's wonderful."

"I'm so glad you feel that way. I wasn't sure how you'd take it."

"Don't get me wrong. I'll miss being with you like this, but I'm capable of meeting for breakfast without having sex first. What changed? How did you know you were ready? Who is she? What's she like? Come on, come on, I need details."

"Her name is Amber, and she seems...well...she seems amazing. I'm thinking about asking her to meet this weekend."

"That's incredible. I'm so happy you feel able to move on."

"I couldn't have gotten here without you, Emma. You've changed everything for me."

"That's very kind of you to say, but you would have found someone to help you move forward. If not that day at the beach, then somewhere else."

"Now I suppose you should try to find someone. Do you want me to show you the app I used? I saw some people looking for more casual arrangements."

"I've got another idea. Mind if I ask you a question?"

"Of course not."

"Where did you get that bikini?"

12