A Woman of Essence: Dominance

Story Info
Lori's service continues: Simone and Myra.
6.3k words
4.11
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The first story about Simone and Rick was my first fictional dalliance into interracial relationships. All characters are fictional and if they resemble any person in real life, it is coincidental. That also explains why the characters are not described in greater detail, so that they do not resemble any real person. I thought this as a single story, but will at least finish out the weekend for this love triangle.

--------------------------

A Woman of Essence: Dominance

I was the first one to wake up Saturday morning, as I had my early morning jog and then would head to the weight room a little later. Looking over at Simone, her beautiful face and features, sleek body, and glorious ebony skin stirred me, but staying focused on my workouts, I rolled out of bed. I had nearly forgotten about Lori until I practically tripped over her at the foot of the bed. Bending down, I cupped my hand over her lips and lightly shook her shoulder to awaken her. Lori's eyes popped open, alarmed and confused, uncertain of where she was. Once she had her bearings, I whispered in her ear.

"I imagine that Mistress Simone would be very pleased if her slave girl woke her up with her willing tongue."

Bug eyed, Lori looked at me and nodded her head in the affirmative. I placed my finger over my lips to convey that she should be quiet, and then I took my other hand from her mouth. Still a bit bewildered and uncertain, I encouraged Lori by nodding toward the bed. As Lori ascended the bed, I pulled back the covers from Simone, exposing her gloriously naked body lying face down on the bed. Although a bit jealous, I instructed Lori further.

"Look at that taught and shapely ass. You are here to worship and if you startle Mistress Simone, she will not be happy. Start with gently kissing and licking her ass, and she will most certainly respond positively."

As Lori began to gently kiss and lightly suck Simone's ass cheeks, I threw on my clothes and headed for the bedroom door. As I exited, I saw my beautiful girlfriend's ass and hips begin to undulate a bit under the soft caresses of her new slave's lips. I chuckled, shaking my head at the rapid turn of events as I closed the door behind me, shot down the stairs and outside for my jog.

I arrived back at my apartment roughly an hour later, having done a good five miles. With a nice stretch before and after, I felt pretty good. Upon entering, I smelled the sweet aroma of bacon with a mix of other fragrant scents coming from the kitchen. Lori? Lori, of all people, was busy at work in the kitchen. She was working on a full spread: a pot of coffee, orange juice in a decanter, bacon in the oven, with eggs and pancakes cooking on the range. She was so focused, that I startled her as I came up behind her.

"Oh, Ri..., I mean Sir, sorry I did not hear you come in. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

"Yes, Lori, I would love a cup, but what is all this?

"Mistress instructed me to have a nice breakfast ready for you when you came back. She said that I owed you a lot because of how poorly I treated you in the past and this weekend was a good start at making up for it."

Chuckling, I received the mug of coffee from her, retrieved the milk from the fridge and poured it in. Sitting at the kitchen table, I delighted in watching Lori purposefully move around the kitchen, trying to adhere to Simone's directions. It was the first time I had seen her cook and certainly one of the few times I witnessed her doing something for someone other than herself. For a brief moment, I had sympathy for her, realizing that for whatever reason, she could not allow herself to freely care for others, but stayed singularly focused on herself. Possibly, it was more of a defense mechanism. If she did not invest emotionally in others and did not give to others, then she could never truly be disappointed. Dumping me and dating losers of various kinds made it palatable if the relationship did not work, which inevitably would not because of the divestment of anything real by both parties. After my momentary foray in sympathy, I felt a stirring in shorts. The fact that my beautiful black girlfriend had so totally dominated my stuck up ex-girlfriend was beginning to overtake my thoughts. Her fierceness was overwhelming and the way she claimed her man made me proud and excited. Lori noticed my growing bulge, jealous of Simone, but more importantly reminiscent of how it felt deep down inside of her.

"Lori, you are doing a nice job. I have to go to Simone, but I look forward to a nice breakfast. Thank you for the coffee."

"Umm, you are welcome sir," Lori said a bit despondently, yet also refocused on the task at hand.

I went up the stairs two at a time, excited by how Simone had managed to touch upon a side of Lori that I never detected. Lori was compliant, subservient, and engaged in doing for her Mistress. I burst through the bedroom door taking in my beautiful Ebony goddess lying there, knees bent, with legs still spread. It was as if Lori had just eaten her out and she didn't move after that.

"Hey lover, that little blond bimbo has a pretty good tongue and I think we will keep her around until tomorrow, but I need my man's cock in me."

"Ummm, yea, just let me catch a shower first."

"Get your big cocked ass over here right now. I have eaten your ass, do you think a little sweat is going to bother me. Baby, give me your cock, it is all I have been thinking about since my little slave girl rimmed my asshole with her tongue and then ate me to two decent orgasms. Now, I need the real thing. I need my man. Come please my sweet pussy baby."

Simone had been awake for about an hour, but she was already full board dominant. Her assertive and direct tone was still something I was not familiar with, but it was certainly making me hard as hell. There was a vibrancy to her eyes, and I did not think she could ever look sexier, but she had an extra edge to her.

I jumped on the bed and kneeled before this beautiful woman, ready to lick her sweet pussy.

"No need for that lover, that little bimbo cunt downstairs took care of it already, just give me my cock."

I moved up between her legs, placed the head of my cock at her entrance and slid the entirety of its length into her in one full push.

"UUUUUUHHHHHHHH, you feel so fucking good. Yes, yes, give me that cock, fill me up lover. I love your big, thick cock, so good, so long, so thick. It is like it was made for my pussy."

I kissed Simone deeply, lost in the passion of the kiss, the overwhelming feeling of oneness I felt with her. She was my beautiful brown Goddess who had saved me, who had nurtured me, who had shown me the best sex of my life. I pulled out about halfway and then plunged back in, never breaking contact with her g-spot. Evidently, Lori had voraciously eaten Simone's pussy as she was extra sensitive to the thrust rubbing inside of her. Pulling her legs up on my shoulders, I began pushing into her deeper and harder, pounding down into her as I pushed her ankles up near her ears. With her taught bronzed legs pushed back, I began to increase my speed, knowing Simone was close to cumming. From behind, we heard movement and then Lori telling us that breakfast is ready.

"Get the fuck out of her bitch! Can't you see my man is fucking me with his great cock? I will deal with you later."

With that, Lori ran out of the room as I continued to pound Simone. Her legs began to shake and push back violently against my arms. I felt an inward squeeze of her legs, followed by her pussy tightening around my cock.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH, MMMMMMM, AAAAAHHHHH, YES, OOOHH, YES, YES, YES, FUCK ME BABE, BLOW YOUR LOAD IN ME, MAKE ME CUM, YES, OHHH, YES, YES. MMMMMMM, AHHH, AHHH, AHHH, OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

Simone came and continued to orgasm on my cock as I kept pounding her with her legs folded back. I was close and as she came down a bit, Simone began to whisper in my ear,

"Yes baby, mmmmm, that's it fuck your black girlfriend with that big white cock, yes. Cum for me now baby, come on, let me feel you in my pussy, gushing. You own this pussy baby, it is your beautiful brown pussy, so much better than the bimbo downstairs. Come on baby, I know you are close."

A minute or so later, my body tensed as I still thrust inside of her, blowing my load into my nubian princess. I drove six spurts into her, and then began to slow my pace, releasing her legs from my shoulder. Collapsing on Simone as her legs rested at my side, I let my cock leisurely shrink until it finally popped out of her precious pussy. The contrast of white cream seeping out of her pussy and down her cocoa ass cheeks was overwhelming. I lifted off of Simone's chest, kissing her left nipple before I rose, admiring her beauty, how her long dark hair cascaded over her beautifully firm tits. Her full lips were glistening with moistness as I bent down to kiss her. After a long and passionate kiss, I told her I was going to clean up. She said that it was a good idea and that she planned on cleaning up also.

As I was in the shower, Simone threw on a silky kimono type robe that just covered her shapely ass. She went downstairs where Lori was just placing everything out for breakfast. Not wanting to let the breakfast get cold, she sent Lori up to get me and Simone dove into a small stack of pancakes, bacon, and syrup. She ate voraciously and had completed a third of her plate before Lori came back down.

"Mistress, I hope that your meal is satisfactory," Lori shared in an apprehensive manner.

"It is quite good. I am impressed that such a self-centered cunt as yourself can cook at all, let alone well. Well done slave."

Lori's pussy tingled from Simone's degrading comments. She smiled sheepishly, trying to contain her excitement.

"You put a lot of work in slut; you must be hungry."

"Well, yes, uh, Mistress, I am actually starving," Lori spit out as she sat at the table and began to serve herself.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

"UUhhhh, ummmmm, Mistress?"

Confusion painted on Lori's face. Her Mistress was pleased, she was eating a great meal, and she had asked if Lori was hungry. What was the issue? What did Lori do wrong? UUhhhhggg, this was too much, too confusing. As Simone stared through Lori, the unhinged blond stood up, moved away from her seat, and knelt to the side of Simone.

"Ahhhh, the bitch is finally learning. Did I invite you to my table?"

"Well, no, Mistr..."

SMACK!

"That was a rhetorical question you dumb bitch. You do know what rhetorical means, don't you? Can a four syllable word even be emitted from that stupid cock sucking mouth? Damn you are dense."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Simone delivered two more smacks to each side of Lori's face. She squeezed the blonde girl's cheeks with one hand, pulling her face closer to her own. Simone spoke directly to Lori.

"You my dear are my servant. If you are to eat with me, then you will be invited. You will defer to me and my needs before your own. Now, I have a decent meal, but your ex-boyfriend, the guy you so foolishly cheated on with Mr. stubby dick, fucked me real well just a while ago and he came deep inside of me. I have not cleaned myself up yet because I said if you pleased me, then I would let you have some of his cum. Well, this breakfast has pleased me, so get down between my legs and clean Rick's cum out of my pussy. You know what it tastes like, both my pussy and his cum, get used to it and learn to enjoy it."

Simone released Lori's face, pushing her away. Lori obediently crawled under the table and began to immediately lap at the inside of Simone's copper thighs. I was coming down the stairs and saw the contrast of Lori's deep blond hair surrounded by those beautiful long brown legs and my cock immediately began to stir. As I approached the table, Simone acknowledged my arousal in my shorts by gently grabbing my cock, squeezing it lovingly, and then letting me sit.

"Have some food; it's good. The slut is a pretty good cook and she is getting much better at pussy clean up. Isn't that right bitch?"

Lori lifted off of Simone's pussy to respond. Simone swiftly fisted the blonde's hair in her right hand and slapped her across the face and then with a backhand twice before shoving her face back into her dripping honey pot.

"It was rhetorical bitch! Rick, I swear, how did you fall in love with someone so stupid? You should be glad that we met when we did, because you needed help."

I laughed aloud as I was scarfing down the bacon and eggs. Meanwhile, Lori lapped at Simone's pussy as her own wetness increased from the further insults hurled at her. Both Lori and Simone were learning more about themselves and each other with each passing event. Both women were excited beyond belief with a certainty that they both desired more. I continued to eat, filling up on a large stack of pancakes as well as more bacon. Simone had stopped eating and now had moved her seat back a bit, moving her ass to the edge of the chair as Lori was working the beautiful ebony goddess to another orgasm. With both brown hands fisting Lori's golden locks, controlling her movements and smashing her face in Simone's pussy, my girlfriend erupted on the blond bimbo's face, releasing a cry of pleasure and satisfaction that made me a bit jealous.

"AAAAAHHHHHH FUCCCKKKKKK! YES! YES! YES! Who is my bitch? Who do you worship? Who is my whore?"

Lori did not pull off and make the same mistake twice, but merely kept licking away at her Goddess, falling further into servitude and farther away from the self-centered, egotistical bitch that she had been her entire life. It was a freeing feeling, as if she was released from the bonds of pretense. She could serve, not think, but merely do as she was directed by her Nubian siren. Simone, on the other hand, was growing in assertiveness, strengthening her already solid sense of self and worth. She was aligning with her roots as an African Goddess, meant to be worshiped and adored, meant to be served, meant to relish the spoils of being catered to. I watched the continued transition of these two women, both lovers of mine, both the focus of my love and lust, both assuming roles that were polar opposite, but appropriate.

Lori continued to lick, sucking all of the juices that her superior had released, lapping at her dark slit, cleaning all liquids as Simone began to come down from her high. Simone fisted her servant's blond locks, forcing her deeper into her pussy, more for the thrill of control, as Lori had cleaned her Goddess quite well. Pulling Lori's head back, her tongue still sticking out, moving as if she was still buried in Simone's sweet pussy, Simone pulled her head to the side and away from her sweet honey pot.

"Well done, you are learning to serve quite well, good girl. Oh, and from the stain on the carpet, it is obvious that you enjoyed it greatly."

Lori crawled from under the table, leaving a large wet patch on the carpet, serving to highlight her arousal. Her flush face, hair clumped up from being fisted, and glistening juices on her chin indicated her recent activities. But Lori harbored no feelings of shame or embarrassment, just a simple satisfaction in pleasing Simone.

Simone instructed Lori to eat some food and then clean up. Then, grabbing her coffee and my hand, she pulled me over to the couch, having me sit and then laying across me with her legs in my lap and upper torso burrowed into my left side. I held her tight with my left arm and lightly stroked the inside of her legs with my right. Intermittently, we kissed deeply, lingering inside each other's mouths, sharing a warmth in our connection, feeling an extra spark due to my black beauty's new found dominant side. Simone was always self-assured, but this was an extra level for her, a more aggressive and domineering side that emerged from encountering Lori. And Lori, I could not believe how she fell so quickly and deeply into a submissive role, ready to do all of Simone's bidding. Little did she and I both know, Simone had yet to push Lori much at all.

Simone had an afternoon shift at work, so after breakfast, we fucked one more time right on the couch as Lori cleaned the kitchen, surreptitiously stealing glances of Simone riding my cock to multiple orgasms as it took me longer to cum a second time. My ebony princess always fucked hard, but she was riding my cock with purpose, showind her slave how to fuck and what she was missing. As I approached my orgasm, Simone's excitement soared, as she dug her manicured fingernails into my shoulders, pounding down on my cock, then pulling my face into her chest, resting her mouth on my shoulder, biting down as I grunted and came deep inside her as she screamed into my trap muscle, biting down hard, unknowingly marking my skin. Her mouth stayed attached to my skin as she came down from a powerful orgasm, fueled by exhibitionism, fueled by lust, and fueled by dominance. As her ecstasy slowly subsided, Simone separated from me, staring soulfully into my eyes, still lustful, we kissed deeply, wordlessly sharing the respect and love we had for each other.

Once we broke our kiss, Simone's mouth was agape.

"Rick, oh my god, sorry, oh baby, does it hurt?"

"What are you talking about?"

Simone was gently brushing her thumb along my left trap, feeling along the indentation of her teeth marks. Looking toward her hand, I could barely make out the mark. Although she appeared shocked at what she did, there was also a twinkle of intrigue in her eyes. Her lustful desire was growing before my eyes and although a bit daunting, it was entirely enthralling to watch such an accomplished woman become even more imposing.

"Babe, I am so sorry, damn, I guess I have marked my man," she giggled.

She jumped off of me, pulled me up, and brought me over to the mirror on the wall. Her teeth marks were clear and evident, sunken pretty deep into my left trap, right before it met my shoulder. She did not break the skin, but the mark would be there for quite some time. After showing me, she suggested I put some alcohol on it and then wait for her to take a shower. I proceeded upstairs as Simone went back to her chair in the kitchen.

Simone had pulled the chair away from the table and then sat down with her shapely ass near the edge of the seat. She watched Lori finishing up in the kitchen, pleased with her work, pleased with her subservience, and pleased with herself.

"Lori, you are doing a very good job. Why don't you come and get your reward."

Having just placed the last dish in the dishwasher, Lori dried her hands and immediately knelt before Simone. Without hesitation, Lori began to lick and clean Simone, resigned to her role, and deep inside, loving every minute of it. She swallowed most of my load that was deep inside of Simone when Simone fisted her hair, pulling her off her pussy.

"You are a good slave and you have learned well. This is not rhetorical. Do you like the taste of my pussy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you like the taste of Rick's cum?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"MMMMMMMM, good girl, I need you to clean only, my man, your ex, has already provided me enough pleasure. So, get on with it, as I have to get ready for work."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lori finished cleaning her succulent pussy, then licked the inside of Simone's thighs, making sure to clean any remnant of my cum from my woman. Once she was done, Lori obediently looked up, instinctively sitting in present position, and waited quietly.

"Well done my pet, you have pleased me. Clean yourself up, and dress to go outside, but be sure to keep your collar and leash on."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lori waited for Mistress Simone to move first, following behind her, they went upstairs where I was waiting. Simone looked at her bite mark, smiled and led me to the shower. We caressed each others' bodies, soaping, cleansing, and scrubbing. Cleaning Simone from head to toe was an activity I cherished. Starting with her hair, I shampooed her, massaging her scalp as she nestled her back against my chest. Once the shampoo was rinsed, she applied conditioner as I soaped first her back, then reaching around to her front, soaping her luscious tits, feeling her nipples glide through my fingers as I soaped her, then running my hands over her breasts to her taut and slightly defined stomach, her ass pressing against my crotch was already stirring me up.

12