A Woman of Essence: Dominance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know sweetheart that I have to go to work, and I think you are headed to the gym anyway, right?" Simone asked in a semi accusatory tone.

"Uh, yep, getting you clean for work, then going to make your white knight even more buff."

Simone turned and punched me right where she bit me. As I winced, she laughed, pulling me to her for a sensual and sexy kiss. I pulled away, and knelt before her, my face inches from her glorious pussy. Even with the water and soap, her scent enveloped my senses as I openly salivated.

"Like I said lover, I have to go, and you need to work out, just clean that pussy, no need to do anything else."

I took the bar of soap in my right hand, grasped her right ass cheek with my left hand and placed the soap under her, rubbing it along her crotch. The cocoa butter infused soap that Simone insisted we have in the shower while she stayed there only heightened my awareness of my need for her. As I cleaned her, massaging her ass cheek with my other hand, she wavered, but placing a hand on my shoulder, I looked up to her. Her look was all that was needed, and I moved down her left leg, soaping its entirety, then up the right, shifting to her side as I soaped her beautifully firm ass, rubbing up and down her crack, ensuring cleanliness. After thoroughly cleaning her bottom half, I stood, grasped both ass cheeks and firmly pulled her to me. Kissing her deeply, I heard a faint "mmmmm" escape her mouth. I cleaned myself as she washed the conditioner from her hair and then we toweled each other off.

Wrapped in towels, we exited the bathroom. Lori was kneeling outside the door and Simone instructed her to clean up quickly. Lori immediately entered the shower and cleaned herself in record time. Normally, the princess, Lori, would take her time, pamper herself, and indulge herself with a bubble bath or a spa day. Today, subservient Lori cleaned herself and made herself presentable for further service in less than ten minutes.

I changed into workout gear, kissed Simone, lingering on her full, wholesome lips and then jetted out the door. Simone took her time, as she had an hour before work. Lori, obediently, kneeling in present position, dressed in a short black skirt and an all too tight purple top, was content, waiting patiently for instruction. Finally, Simone emerged with a classic brown pencil skirt and orange top, that accentuated her bronzed skin impeccably.

"Let's go slave, you have some cleaning to do. You may stand."

Simone grabbed Lori's leash, practically pulling her out the door. They walked down the stairs of the quad condo that were connected to other condos like townhouses. Every door opened to four condos, two upstairs and two downstairs with each condo having two floors, a living area, and a sleeping area. Simone led Lori by her leash three doors down and unlocked the door. Immediately to the right, they entered that condo. Only one of Simone's roommates was staying for the break, as Myra had a job and a boyfriend in the area as well. Upon entering the apartment, Myra and her boyfriend, Julius were lounging on the couch. Wide-eyed, and full of trepidation, Lori followed, then froze.

"You really are a stupid bitch, aren't you? You are in my house bitch, kneel your ass down."

SMACK! SMACK!

Simone remorselessly smacked the beautiful blond in front of her roommate and boyfriend.

"Damn!" they said in unison.

"Hey Simone, what got into you? And what did you get into?" questioned Myra.

"Oh, her? She is the stupid bitch that dumped Rick. She is the half assed cunt that never sucked him, never swallowed and never had that sweet cock up her ass. Can you believe that shit?"

"Well, sister, you know I can take care of that for you," Julius chortled as he began to get up and unzip his fly.

"Julius, if you ever want any more of this pussy, you best sit your ass down right now," Myra countered as she pulled him back down on the couch.

"So, what is she doing here?" asked Myra.

"Well, she is my servant, at least for the next day and I figured she could clean up around our place, seeing as you are not the best housekeeper Myra, and I have not been around to get on your ass," Simone chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, well, good for us. Does she do anything else?"

"She will do whatever you want if I tell her to, but just know that her ass is off limits. I am saving that for my man. His big thick cock will be in there when I give it to him. And, Julius, don't get jealous just because Rick's cock is thicker than yours. Get over that shit, will ya?"

Julius pouted, Myra smirked, and Lori shook, not knowing what to do. Was Simone going to leave her with someone else? Was Simone going to allow them to do what they want? How was she going to protect herself? Maybe, maybe this was not a wise move after all.

Simone knelt down, lightly grabbing and squeezing Lori's cheeks in one hand and speaking directly.

"Don't worry baby girl, Myra is a good person, and she is possessive of Julius, so just clean and if they ask you to do something, treat it as if I was asking you to do it. But, most of all, be sure that this place is spotless, my shift is for five hours, see you in a bit."

Simone kissed her forehead, patted her on the head, waved to the couple on the couch and walked out the door. Lori shook at the slamming of the door as the couple stared at her.

"Bitch, you hear Simone, get your ass to cleaning. And don't even think about looking at my man as his black ass is not for your, plus you do not want this African queen fucking you up. Now get the fuck to work."

"Uhh, ummm, yes, should I start upstairs or downstairs, Miss Myra?"

Myra smiled, enjoying a blond bimbo, kneeling, deferring to a woman of color, asking her opinion instead of her white ass dictating to her as usual.

"You can start upstairs, cleaning supplies are in the kitchen closet. Also, the laundry room is in the basement of this complex, so you can clean all the sheets on the beds as well."

"Uhh, thank you Miss Myra, right away."

With that short reply, Lori started cleaning and Myra felt a tinge of excitement. Maybe this bitch will be fun to play with after all.

Lori worked tirelessly upstairs, four beds, two bedrooms, washing the sheets, and picking up all of the clothes strewn about in a variety of places. Certainly, these girls were living carefree. She pulled all of the furniture away from the walls, vacuumed, dusted, and replaced all the linens she had stripped with clean versions of the same. She was only two hours in and had half the condo cleaned already, the bathroom being the worst with the stains in the toilet and shower. Her blouse was dismissed within a half hour, and on her hands and knees in her sports bra, she was almost finished with the upstairs bathroom when she felt a presence above her.

"Lori dear, you are doing a very good job at cleaning. Simone texted me to check on your progress and I hope to report back that your cleaning is top notch, but you did miss a spot."

Myra dropped her sweatpants to her ankles, stepped out of them, and sat at the edge of the toilet seat. As Lori turned to face Myra, the rubenesque black girl fisted Lori's blond hair, holding her face directly in front of her leaking pussy. A jolt of excitement ran through Myra as she took control of the pale skinned white girl, subjecting her to the demeaning task of cleaning Julius's spunk from her freshly fucked hole. Lori's mouth was open and tongue out, eagerly needing to serve, energized by her diminished status, fulfilling an unknown craving that had been hidden deep inside of her.

"My, my, my, but aren't you an eager little slut. You can't wait to eat this cream pie out of my ebony pussy, can you? Tell me what you want. Tell me what you need, you little whore."

"Please, please, Ms. Myra, I want to, I want to eat your beautiful pussy and clean it of all of Julius's cum. Use me how you want, just please tell Mistress Simone I have pleased you."

As the final plea escaped Lori's mouth, Myra brought her other hand to Lori's head, guiding her to her cum filled pussy with two fists of hair, pulling, twisting her blond locks, drawing tears from Lori as she lapped and sucked the cum from Myra's pussy. After a few minutes, Myra quickly pushed Lori away, maintaining her composure and stoic nature, not wanting to sexually enjoy the blond, but merely use her.

"Since you are finished up here, you can start downstairs, and don't you dare touch my man."

"Yes, Ms. Myra."

Unsatisfied at not bringing Myra to orgasm and feeling used, Lori walked despondently downstairs, strangely missing Simone, missing their odd connection, missing her Mistress.

Julius sat on the couch, his cock flaccid, but wet with the combined juices of himself and his lover. He watched as the blonde submissive focused on her work, ignoring him, and doing as she was ordered. He knew that she would like his black cock deep inside her and he most certainly would want those pouty lips worshiping his prodigious manhood. Although Myra was sensitive about white girls because her last boyfriend cheated on her constantly with those white skanks, Julius wanted Lori, nonetheless.

"Hey bitch, hey, why are you being such a stuck up bitch? Aren't you supposed to attend to all of our needs? Huh? I got a cock here that needs cleaning."

Lori rose up from her bent position under the sink, standing straight and staring directly at Julius with a contemptuous look.

"Ms. Myra is in charge and she specifically stated that I shall not touch you."

Julius jumped up off the couch, his cock waving from thigh to thigh as he approached Lori, who was holding her ground. Approaching aggressively, Julius was halted a few steps from the desirous blond.

"You touch that white girl and you gonna be lucky to leave here with your dick attached," Myra said coldly from the top of the stairs.

"Baby, I was just gonna have her clean my cock for you, so it was good to go when you needed it again."

"Well, you can clean your ass in the shower. Get your sorry dog ass up here and clean up, and leave the white bitch alone."

Begrudgingly, Julius reversed course, gathered his clothes and walked up the stairs. As he passed Myra, she smacked him in the back of the head. Walking down the stairs, she grabbed a coke and sat at the table, studying for the course she was taking during the winter break. Like Simone, Myra was extremely intelligent, shorter at 5' 5", with a darker complexion and rounder figure, her beauty was one of matronly elegance. She was not a pushover by any means, but Myra valued resolutions through intelligent dialogue rather than violent actions. Having come from Newark, NJ, she was streetwise, but her mother had imparted to her at an early age the value of education as a means to rise out of poverty. As a political science major, her options were open, but she was leaning toward becoming a lawyer.

Lori scuttled about, cleaning, scrubbing, and discarding items throughout the kitchen. The refrigerator was the worst, with her removing all the items, cleaning all shelves and drawers and then only placing half the items back in as the rest were woefully expired or rotten. After mopping the floor, arranging all the cabinets, and then tidying and vacuuming the common area, all Lori had to do was retrieve the laundry. Since it was winter break and a weekend, all three machines were open as well as the dryers. Her first two trips, she had not encountered anyone, but that all changed the third time.

"Hey, how are you, I am Linda," was the greeting Lori heard as she was folding laundry from her third and final dryer.

Turning to the voice, Lori encountered a thin brunette girl, a little taller than her, with wisps of purple in her hair which was pulled back in a ponytail. She had a hint of a goth/punk look and wore jean shorts, black Chuck Taylors, a purple tank top, and a black choker around her neck.

"Hey, I am Lori."

"I haven't seen you around before, are you new here?"

"No, I am just visiting my friend Rick and his girlfriend Simone," Lori stated shyly.

"Oh, you know Rick and Simone, man they are a great couple and really cool people. So, they got you doing laundry?"

"Oh, well, I like to help out, and Simone is working and Rick is working out, so I offered to help tidy up Simone's place," Lori uttered unconvincingly.

"HMMMM, well I see. You are a good friend Lori."

Lori finished up the rest of her folding as Linda filled her chosen washer with laundry and started the cycle. Both women finished simultaneously, so they exited making small talk. Linda was walking the same direction as Lori as they both entered the same quad. Lori went to the right and Linda opened the door to the left.

"Hey Lori, it was really nice meeting you, and by the way, I do like your collar, especially since it has a leash attached," Linda casually stated as she smiled knowingly and went into her apartment.

Embarrassed, Lori entered Simone's apartment, placed the folded clothes upstairs and went back for the other basket of bedsheets. Without incident, she returned, made the beds, and then texted Simone that she had completed her chores. Simone texted her back a smiley face emoji, followed by the following message: "Very good dear, you shall be rewarded if you did a good job. Go back to Rick's and begin preparing dinner. Rick will cook the steaks, but you will prepare the potatoes and vegetables. I will be home soon to inspect."

Lori turned to Myra on the couch to say goodbye, and stopped in her tracks. While she was texting, Myra had slid her sweatpants and panties down, sitting with her legs spread, leaking more cum.

"You have a little more clean up Lori, as Julius needed to fuck one more time before he left."

Dropping her head, Lori moved quickly to Myra, kneeling before her, immediately diving straight into her cum filled pussy. As she was cleaning voraciously, Myra felt a stir within her. Fisting the top of the blonde's head, Myra pulled Lori off of her pussy, smiling devilishly with lustful dominance.

"And babygirl, Ms. Myra wants a happy ending this time."

Chuckling, she forced Lori's mouth back onto her pussy, continuing to grip the fist full of hair and use it to guide the blond servant as her now talented pussy licking tongue brought her to a powerful orgasm. After lapping the excess juices and washing Myra's inner thighs and pussy with a warm washcloth, Lori went to Rick's apartment as instructed. As Lori exited the quad entrance door, she did not notice the pair of lascivious eyes watching her. From her condo window, Linda watched the blond bimbo walk shamefully to Rick's apartment, all the while Linda's finger teased her clit, imagining what she would be able to do with the obviously submissive creature exiting her building.

12