All Comments on 'A Woman Scorned'

by LetsCuckHubby

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good Story

Must be a slow day in LW today. The trolls are moving to other categories to leave their idiotic comments. As soon as they see the word Cuck, they can't resist reading every word, then jerking their pathetic little dicks, feel guilty, then leave their stupid comments. Of course the wackadoddles and impo 61s are such fucking losers, they think the story is real and is happening in real time. Ignore the brain dead fuckers.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

It's a pity that they didn't grace the site he posted her pictures on, with some pictures of him complying to all the promises he had made to other men. All those poor men loosing faith in the authenticity of the internet - tut tut tsk.

To Anon: It's not hate, Dear. It's simply taking advantage of a gift horse - you don't complain about it or give it back. You say 'thank you very much' and use the fucker.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well that was stupid

What did Carl do when Barry bit the end of his dick off? No teeth my ass! He screamed bloody murder and called for help. While he lay bleeding on the floor, Barry spit his dick into the garbage disposal and ground it up. He never saw Carl again. And he didn't see his bitch wife after she became his ex-wife. Carl was lucky. Most men in Barry's position would have run into his office, grabbed his gun and killed Carl. This story was just ludicrous. You really think Barry folded his tent? That made no sense even for a fictional story. Awful attempt at story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cuck Crap!

Why are wimps like this allowed to continue to live?! Sick fucking shit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
%! You're alive annony and your wife

sorry your dead ex wife fucked the fleet!! You should be dead and we all wish you were!

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

It’s fiction…I got it. However, it’s also extremely stupid. Can’t we write something intelligent instead of degradation fantasies…at least be reasonable and plausible. This story would never end this way, not even close.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous