A Woman Scorned

Story Info
Never sleep with a jealous futa's woman...
3.3k words
4.31
17.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hii! Welcome back to another one of my goofy stories. I was actually planning on releasing a separate story first, but then my husband showed me some dumb post on social media that was the inspiration for this short piece. Once I got the idea in my brain, the words just kind of spilled out onto the metaphorical paper. But yeah, I finished this one first so it's gettin' posted first. I hope you all enjoy it!

Love,

BrattyBombshell <3

-

-

-

-

-

The idea came to Hanna surprisingly quickly. Of course, revenge is a great form of inspiration, and Hanna definitely had the appetite for it. Her blood had been boiling ever since she discovered that her girlfriend, Emilia, had cheated on her. Even worse? She had cheated on her with someone that Hanna hated. Paige.

Paige was a rival of sorts to Hanna, and they had competed for love interests on and off during the school year so far. Her confidence and approach had won out suitors more often than Hanna's had. It wasn't that she was prettier than Hanna, although she was quite striking. It wasn't that she had bigger boobs, or a nicer ass. What she DID have over Hanna was height... oh, and length and girth.

True, while Hanna was the more attractive of the two and generally caught more eyes, Paige was taller and more well-endowed between the legs. That fact Hanna had learned by accident when the girl was walking out of the shared bathroom in their dorm suite and her towel had come loose, letting her monster cock slap against her thigh in open air for a few seconds. Seeing that beast had made Hanna instantly self-conscience about her comparably smaller penis. Every time since that she had lost a potential hookup to Paige had just made it even worse for Hanna.

That changed once she started dating Emilia. They had connected at a campus activities fair and started dating soon after. Without the desire to hookup anymore now that she had her own cute girlfriend to bang twenty-four seven, Hanna had let her insecurity about Paige fall away.

Until she came back to her dorm one day to find Emilia passed out naked on her bed and absolutely caked in dried cum. Shocked, she quietly snagged her girlfriend's phone and discovered the most recent text thread was between Emilia and, you guessed it, Paige. The thread started out innocent but eventually got into sexual questions.

What infuriated Hanna the most was when Emilia had mentioned Hanna's size was about seven inches. That text was immediately followed by a picture from Paige of her own mammoth erection. It easily dwarfed seven inches and was closer to ten, not to mention considerably thicker. From there, the tone of Emilia's messages had gotten noticeably racier until reaching today where Paige had offered to walk a few doors down to Hanna's room and give Emilia what she had been drooling over for the past week in person rather than just a photo. Evidently, she had given it to her good because Hanna's girlfriend was exhausted and passed out from her tangle in the sheets with the tall beauty down the hall.

The part that sparked her current plan into motion was one of the texts from Paige that had said how she doesn't ever cum inside for fear of getting a girl pregnant. Clearly, from the looks of Emilia's glazed form, she had pulled out. A used condom sticking out of the trash gave further credence to her fear. The gears started turning in Hanna's mind. What if Paige accidentally did get Emilia pregnant? That would be quite the shitstorm for her and would probably ruin both of their lives.

Before Emilia woke up, Hanna beat a hasty retreat and took off to hide on campus to give Emilia some time and see what she would do. As she expected, when she returned a few hours later, the room was clean and smelled suspiciously of Febreze. Emilia likewise smelled fruity and had clearly showered recently. No traces of the skirmish remained, and Hanna was greeted with a big, innocent smile from her boo when she entered.

Holding her tongue wasn't easy at first. Hanna wanted to rage at Emilia so bad, it physically pained her. And yet, she smiled and laughed and pretended like everything was just peachy. She would do her part until the opportune moment.

The moment came two weekends later. Hanna and Emilia returned to her room from a night of heavy drinking. Emilia had drunk heavy, at least. Hanna stayed sober this time. She didn't trust drunk-Hanna to keep her mouth shut. Upon reaching the room, her girlfriend had promptly stripped out of her clothes and went to sleep, softly snoring and sprawled out nonchalantly. Hanna just turned on her laptop to watch Netflix and waited.

An hour later, Paige's voice filtered in from the hallway. She didn't even have to look outside to know that it was time. Paige was hammered. Sure enough, as she peeked through her door, Hanna saw Paige stumbling to her room with a pretty girl in tow, the door shutting behind them. Minutes later, the door opened again and Hanna watched with some amusement as the girl huffed and stomped out of the room.

"Something wrong?" Hanna asked, looking for any information.

Luckily, the girl was tipsy enough to give it.

"I was tryin' to get some dick tonight!" she complained. "Stupid bitch Paige got too drunk and passed out before I could get to the good part."

Exasperated, she stormed past, phone already in hand and calling someone.

"Allen?" she called into the device. "You up? Want to get some head? Alright, I'll be over in-..."

The door to the suite closed behind her, cutting off the conversation. That was fine. Hanna had everything she needed. Taking a few moments to steel her nerves, Hanna grabbed her small toiletry bag of "supplies" that she had prepared and then crept down to Paige's room.

It was dark inside, which was perfect. Hanna didn't need to see much. The room was identical to hers, other than some decorative elements. She could make out the outline of Paige's slumbering form easily enough, and that was sufficient. Without a sound, she slinked over to the bed and began crawling under the covers, situating herself between Paige's forked leg.

Now that she was here, the reality was more intense than Hanna expected. Her heart pounded as she waited for her eyes to adjust to the dim light that filtered in through the window and barely made Paige's crotch slightly visible under the blanket that was covering her. It was enough, though. Hanna could soon clearly make out the massive package bulging the front of Paige's laughably tiny panties. Why did she even bother. Sighing, Hanna set down her small bag on the mattress and got to work.

It was hot under the blanket, and the girl's cheeks only burned redder as she pulled the waistband of Paige's panties down, revealing her flaccid piece. God dammit, it was big. Why were assholes so gifted like this? Anger and determination flooded through Hanna as she thought about this cock ravaging her formerly loyal girlfriend, and before she could back out, Hanna leaned forward and slurped the girthy member into her mouth.

Loathing filled Hanna. She did NOT want to be sucking a cock. Hanna was strictly attracted to females and had never been bottom material. No phallus had ever been anywhere near her mouth or ass. Now, the first one to get the honor was her hated rival as she sucked down the limp cock and began gently nursing it with her lips. A low groan floated down to Hanna's ears from Paige, giving her pause. However, despite shifting slightly in her drunken sleep, the larger girl didn't wake and just sighed as she was fellated on.

'That's it.' Hanna seethed, as she slurped and licked the giant futa dick before her. 'Keep sleeping, skank.'

There was a bright spot in all of this. Sort of. Paige was far too drunk to get it up much. For all of Hanna's reluctant oral worship, the tall blonde never even got half-mast. That made it mercifully easy to perform her hated task. A soft cock was always easier to maneuver and work than a stiff one, particularly if it happened to be the size of a rolling pin. Hanna kept her teeth clear and just bobbed her head as best as she could, feeling the fat shaft twitch slightly from time to time.

There was some difficulty. Even soft, Paige's cock still filled Hanna's mouth to the brim and prevented her from being able to mentally block out the task she was doing. No zoning out when there's a soft salami stuffed between your lips. Nope, poor Hanna was forced to focus in and put in the best effort she could muster, alternating between carefully licking and stroking and shoving it into her mouth to suck hard. All the while, it slowly grew and grew, making the girl all the more desperate to finish the job before it became unmanageable. Then she felt a hand on her head.

"Back fer more, huh?" Paige groggily mumbled.

She caressed Hanna's head through the blanket, either not bothered to check who was actually there or too drunk to think about it.

'No, you never got any to begin with, silly bitch!' Hanna raged internally, as Paige grew closer to full mast with each passing second.

Hanna wanted to swat Paige's hand off her head. She wanted to bite down as hard as she could. She wanted to fly into a rage and beat the hell out of her. Instead, she gave a low, sultry moan and hurriedly crammed more of Paige's cock past her lips, gagging as the tip poked her uvula. It was an odd and unfamiliar feeling being the one to gag on a cock for once. It was strange and made her uncomfortable, but she soldiered on nonetheless.

"That's it, Chelsea..." Paige moaned.

Hanna assumed the angry girl from earlier must have been named Chelsea.

"Just like that, honey. I love hearin' *hic* hearin' you gag on me."

The hand caressing her head became more insistent. Instead of a gesture of comfort, it soon became the aggressor in the situation and Hanna found herself being forced to take more into her mouth. At the behest of Paige's hand, Hanna was brought right back to her uvula again where she instinctively resisted as her reflex kicked in and she wretched a bit.

"Whaswrong, baby? You never choke on this much."

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. Hanna knew where this was going, and she wasn't willing to let herself lose now that she had come this far. Relaxing herself, she allowed the hand of her rival to push her down, popping the monstrous cockhead into her previously untouched throat.

Tact went right out the window as her body seized and her throat convulsed in an attempt to expel the intruder against her mind's wishes. Luckily for her, or unluckily, Paige wasn't willing to give up Hanna's perfectly tight, virgin throat. And she was strong enough to make it happen. Even drunk, Paige's formidable upper body strength continued to make progress down Hanna's gullet. She force-fed the squirming futa inch after inch after inch and Hanna was forced to watch, cross-eyed, as her rival's meat disappeared into her mouth. Occasionally, they would hit a roadblock where it seemed like there was no chance anything more was fitting in, but a slight wriggle of Paige's hips and a controlled whack on the back of Hanna's head swiftly broke through any resistance her esophagus put up.

The inevitable came soon enough, even though it felt like an eternity to Hanna. In short order, her nose was pressed up against Paige's crotch and her lips were stretched taut as a rubber band around the base of that behemoth. Paige held her there as she slowly ran out of oxygen, ignoring any struggles that Hanna's willpower couldn't contain. She could feel her neck was stretched out way past its normal, slender size. Any onlooker probably would have mistaken her for a snake trying to swallow something whole. In reality, she was the one being forced to swallow Paige's snake, and it was taking its toll.

The hand pressure on her head gradually reduced until it was non-existent, Hanna flying up and off the stiff rod. Her gasps for breath and coughing filled the room over the sound of Paige softly snoring, having passed back out again in the middle of impaling the poor girl's windpipe.

Shock rippled through Hanna. Not at the fact that Paige had blacked out again, or even the fact that she had taken that entire mamba down her throat. Yes, those two facts were surprising to say the least, but there was a third surprise that dwarfed both of those for her. Hanna was hard as a fucking rock. Truthfully, she didn't know if she had ever been more erect in her life, and it was clearly a result of having choked down that meatstick in front of her. Never had she ever in her life thought that she might get even the least bit turned on from giving a blowjob, especially one as uncomfortable and physically demanding as the one she was currently involved in. Yet here she was, and she was undeniably turned on to the max.

Shock soon turned to rage. How the fuck was she turned on?! Why did it have to be a cock? Why did it have to be PAIGE'S cock!? That idiot had just pounded a baseball bat down her throat, caused a sudden and unwanted potential sexual revelation, and then promptly passed back out without a care in the world. It infuriated Hanna and only served to motivate her to finish this chore as quickly as possible. Lips quickly sucked the tip back in and her hands grasped the shaft. It was in its full glory, now, and the ten-inch shaft took all that Hanna could throw at it. Both hands stroked the slimy, slick cock in tandem while her mouth slurped and licked and kissed the first couple inches.

The fact that Paige was out again was a double-edged sword. On one hand, it was good that Hanna's ploy wouldn't be discovered and she could finish her work in peace. On the other hand, there was no warning whatsoever when the larger girl's cock began unloading in Hanna's mouth.

The first shot instantly filled up her entire mouth, cheeks bulged out in comical chipmunk fashion as her eyes flew open in shock. The head escaped her lips in her surprise and the second blast splattered her across the face and hair. Finally acting according to plan, Hanna fumbled in her bag and grabbed her empty water bottle that she had brought along. She was able to direct the stream into the bottle right as the third gout of cum erupted out. Then the fourth... and the fifth... sixth... how much fucking cum did this bitch have??

About half a bottle's worth was the answer. Around the tenth of so squirt of jizz, Paige's deluge finally slowed to a heavy trickle before the last few drops trickled out, her erection already beginning to flag. Pure loathing filled Hanna as she accidentally swallowed some of the payload in her mouth. The salty-sweet cream was as thick as yogurt and clogged up her throat going down, almost making her spit her entire mouthful everywhere. It took a few seconds, but she was able to suppress the reaction and pulled the half-full bottle to her lips, spitting the rest of her prize into the container. Now, she had a good two-thirds of the bottle filled up with girl-goo. Her job was done. Almost.

Swapping out the bottle in her bag, Hanna retrieved another one of her supplies. A brand-new chastity cage, freshly ordered off Amazon. It was simple design but made of chromium which, according to her google results, would be nigh impossible to cut off while attached to the sensitive organ. The lock was equally simple but that didn't matter. Hanna clipped on the base ring and began stuffing Paige's flaccid girl-cock into the cage.

It was a tight squeeze. Hanna had purposely ordered the size so it would be snug. Luckily, the drunk girl didn't hardly stir as her prized piece was crammed into an entirely-too-small contraption intended to erase her 'alpha' status. As a final touch, Hanna took the final item from her bag, a small bottle of gorilla glue, and poured a copious amount directly into the lock on the chastity cage, not stopping until it was overflowing and clearly filled to the brim. That would soon be dry and the lock would then never open again. Even still, though, Hanna put the key into her wallet, resolving to get a necklace or bracelet for it eventually. The key would be useless once the glue soon dried, but it was mainly the thought that counted and she was eager to carry that key around for years to come as a reminder to her sweet revenge. Planting a final parting kiss on her hated, homewrecking rival's caged cock, Hanna slid out from under the covers and slipped out of the room, sneaking back to her own.

Revenge was now at hand. The final step in Hanna's master plan was here and it involved her still-slumbering girlfriend and the bottle of virile sperm she had collected from Paige. Grimacing at her last task, Hanna took a deep breath got into bed with Emilia, taking up the same position as she had minutes ago between the fork of Emilia's legs. She had meant to buy a turkey baster or a syringe or something, but she had forgotten until the last minute, only to find nothing of use at the local store in stock. That meant she only had one realistic option. Uncapping the bottle, she raised it to her lips and too a big gulp, forcing herself to hold the musky sludge in her mouth as she put her head down between her girlfriend's legs.

Pressing her lips to Emilia's pretty pussy, she began to eat the girl out while simultaneously spitting cum into her. Once the mouthful was in, she used her finger to shove it as deep as she could, sloppy noises filling the quiet room as she pushed potent jizz into her cheating girlfriend's fertile cunt. Another mouthful of cum was taken, and then promptly fed to her soon-to-be ex. About half of the semen supply was eventually fingered deep into Emilia before Hanna was satisfied. Jizz was leaking out of her and probably would have continued to except that Hanna lifted her girlfriend's rear off the mattress and stuck a pillow underneath, allowing gravity to do its job and keep the cum inside. Without a doubt, there were millions of little Paige swimmers making their way to Emilia's womb at that moment, and she would surely be pregnant.

Smiling to herself, Hanna put the remainder of her Paige-cum-bottle in her minifridge to save for potential future use before booting up her laptop again to watch some YouTube. She couldn't help the smile from etching itself on her face as she imagined the eventual day in a few weeks when Emilia showed her a positive pregnancy test and Hanna would be able to show her in return the screenshots of Emilia and Paige's text chain that Hanna had saved. Emilia would assume Paige had accidentally done the deed and now she would be stuck as a new mother at barely nineteen years old. Paige would be stuck as a 'father' not to mention having her beloved dick locked away for the foreseeable future. Hanna would be free to dump her slutty girlfriend and look for new love. Maybe, just maybe, she might explore her newfound fetish for choking on cock and the odd new cravings for cum she was experiencing. Maybe Hanna could learn to like a guy after all.