Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 01

Story Info
Girl swaps boyfriend's baby-carrot for Futa's monster-dong.
8.1k words
4.66
142.6k
326

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone, thanks for supporting the works, this is the first part of a 'Vote Your Own Story' series, my patrons wanted to see a Futa cuck scenario, so here we go. Enjoy! -- TSG123

* * * * *

Olivia grimaced as the shopping bags dug into her palms. It had been a long day, and the broken elevator didn't bring her any cheer as she bustled her way to the first of the seven floors she had to climb. A work colleague had mentioned online delivery and she was beginning to think maybe it was the way to go as she panted and staggered slowly towards her flat... But then she thought of all the hassle creating accounts, talking to customer service, and thought better of it.

'It's just a little climb anyway.'

After stopping twice (and severely regretting the extra pint of milk she'd bought for pancakes), Olivia finally managed to haul her catch onto floor seven and over to their front door. She opened it and squeezed through, trying not to bang her knee again on the tattered speakers stacked next to the entrance.

"Martin?"

There was a faint noise from the bedroom, and Olivia reckoned that he must be working on his music as usual, coming to a grateful halt in the kitchen and taking a moment to catch her breath.

"Nearly done," she muttered.

Packing the shopping away took fifteen minutes before a louder noise rang from the bedroom.

"'Liv!"

Taking a moment to compose herself despite fantasies of collapsing into a chair, Olivia dragged her feet across the floor, avoiding one of Martin's vinyls, and shuffled to the back of the flat, rubbing her palms where the bags had placed the strain.

The door opened and she sighed, taking in the sight of Martin, her boyfriend, meagre cock pointing up in the air, lube bottle in hand.

"Oliviaaaa!"

No flowers, no candles, no foreplay.

Like always.

"Hey, I'm a little tired..."

"Nonsense," he proclaimed, whippet-thin chest puffed up to its broadest state. "I'll get you going, I always do."

"Right, yeah..."

His smooth, youthful face was framed by ginger curls, and he was often mistaken for being a teenager despite being in his mid-twenties. Right now it was bursting with excitement.

Olivia had the look of a woman about to visit the dentist for a root canal as she squeezed past a desk filled with DJ equipment and made her way to the bed, taking her top off. Martin didn't enjoy having to fiddle with clothes, preferring them both to be naked before beginning, and soon she was ready, awaiting instruction.

Her dainty body, thin hips and gentle swells were exposed to the air, and a shiver snaked up her back.

"Could we turn the lights off?" she asked. Her voice was gentle, and she had long since stopped trying to add weight to it; no one ever took her seriously anyway.

"Oh yes, of course" he said absent-mindedly as he applied lube over his right hand. She walked over to the light switch, plunging the room into thankful darkness, the freckles on her face illuminated only by the dim moon glow between the crack in the curtains.

"Right, here we go..."

She didn't answer, slipping into the bed and lying on her back as Martin jumped on top like he was trying to wrestle a gazelle.

Olivia looked up at him and put a hand to his cheek, bringing their lips together, and received a curt kiss which he drew back from hastily.

'He never did like kissing...'

Olivia had a flashback to the first and only other boy she had kissed, in school. She could still feel it, the taste of him as their mouths clashed together. She shivered as she was brought back to the present by Martin's hand applying large amounts of lube to her vagina. At least the bed was comfortable for her aching shoulders as his fingers sloshed around, and eventually he withdrew, following up with his penis which he quickly inserted inside. At least, she was fairly sure it was inside; It was hard to tell.

'Here we go.'

She counted the seconds as he pumped away like a dog on its owner's leg, stimulating the barest sensations in her.

'Is that a cobweb on the ceiling? I've not dusted it in a while...'

After a minute of mindless humping, the inevitable warm cream spread inside her with a loud moan from Martin who smiled at her, extracting himself, and jumping up, bubble butt shining in the moonlight. Weirdly his globes made her quite self-conscious of her own shallower curves.

"Amazing babe," he said. "Did you cum?"

She tried to give a smile.

"Of course."

"Damn right," he smirked, and then he was off and into the bathroom to shower.

"Oh, you're going to love the new mix I just made," he crooned from the bathroom. "I think it's my best one yet."

She sighed, as this usually meant she would have to listen to it... All of it. He didn't even let her cook or clean at the same time, forcing her to give up half her day just to sit through what sounded like a broken record repeating over and over, that seemed purpose-made just to send her to sleep. Martin had taken to explaining the changes and creation of these 'beats', which were completely lost on her, but she tried to be supportive and listen.

Olivia waited for nearly thirty minutes to shower and clean up. (Martin's evening routine involved shaving his entire body. Apparently it made him 'more manly'.)

After he came out she used the toilet, got in the shower and turned on the warm water, letting the liquid flow through her hair, down her back.

'The boy from school had a nice tongue... I wonder what would happen if we had stayed longer?'

She stopped wiping herself as the heat of that kiss came back to her. The hand that had been at her side slid down between her legs and began to rub up and down slowly.

"Hmmm..."

'No, I shouldn't. Martin is my man.'

She sighed and withdrew her hand, the ghost of the kiss lingering in her mind as she cleaned up and stepped out to towel herself down. When she was finished and back in the bedroom putting on her pyjamas, Martin piped up, already under the covers.

"Oh by the way Olivia, I said we'd go to a party with some old school friends tomorrow evening."

"Oh, tomorrow? But... that's when I watch my show..." she said in a small voice.

'Fifth Street West' was garbage TV and she knew it, but it was nice to tune in, switch off her brain and actually get some time for herself during the hectic schedule.

"Well, it'll be on the internet somewhere, just, I don't know... watch it next time."

She struggled morosely into her pyjamas, and placed herself in the bed. Usually she would be starving but she felt so exhausted from the day's events that the bed was the only thing she cared about right now.

"Okay... I guess that's fine," she said, and placed her head on the pillow to try and get some sleep.

The kiss came back to her even stronger, and she lay awake for a long time, not helped by Martin who immediately fell asleep and began to snore like a walrus.

* * * * *

"Uh... What the hell are you doing here Martin?"

He flashed an un-charming grin, stood on the porch of a beautiful apartment, in an area of the city that Olivia could only dream of living, dressed in a long black coat which he said made him looker taller, but in fact did the exact opposite, making him seem like a child who had delved into his mother's wardrobe.

"Well it's a reunion right?"

The intimidating girl in front of them narrowed her eyes. Her striking features were heightened by the way she seemed to loom over them, and Olivia couldn't help noticing how gorgeous she looked; the large brown eyes and full cheeks made what little confidence she had gathered this morning drain away into her shoes.

"Yeah, between us," she stated tersely, gesturing to the three ladies down the hall, laughing and drinking wine. "How did you even find this?"

"It was an event on your Facebook."

A look of surprise crossed her face.

"What?! It was private! Look, I'm sorry but we didn't..."

Her eyes slipped to Martin's left, taking in the girl in a white dress with shoulder length honeyed bangs, feet turned inwards, and magically her demeanour switched.

"Invi...Oh, goodness... How rude of you not to introduce your friend Martin... My name's Roselyn. And yours is?"

"Olivia," she said quietly.

"My girlfriend," Martin butted in, smugness beaming from every pore.

Roselyn raised her eyebrows.

"Seriously? ... I must say I'm a little surprised."

He puffed his little chest up.

"Uh-huh, she's a lucky girl."

Roselyn sniffed.

"Well Olivia... I have to say you're beautiful."

Olivia rubbed her hands on her sides.

"Oh... th-thanks," she replied, not quite remembering how to react to compliments about her looks.

"Yeah, pretty right?" said Martin.

Roselyn's lip pulled upwards in a subtle scowl.

"No, you're fucking gorgeous girl, I mean really... you might be the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen."

Olivia tensed up like someone had attached her nipples to a nine-volt car battery.

She stared in wonder back at the tall, olive skinned young woman, her ample chest attracting her gaze like a magnet, the toned stomach, jeans like a second skin around her thick ass, the muscles in her legs clearly defined in every crevasse. Physically she dwarfed the pair of them, and Martin in particular seemed even more weedy in her presence.

"Th...thanks," she said, an odd quiver in her voice that Martin hadn't heard before, a tiny smile creeping onto her face.

Martin tapped his foot.

"Okay, I mean... Sure, whatever," he threw out, offhand.

The smile disappeared.

Roselyn didn't bite, but it was clear already that she wasn't overly keen on Martin, her thighs flexing like a lion about to rip the head off a gazelle, and there was a pause as she seemed to be turning something over in her head.

"I tell you what... I'm thinking you're right Martin, this is a school reunion! Why don't you both come inside.."

Olivia felt a deep sense of foreboding at Roselyn's sudden charm, and had the distinct feeling they were walking blindfolded into a tiger's den, but Martin marched in immediately and she was left with no choice but to follow whilst trying to ignore Roselyn's piercing gaze as she entered the spacious threshold.

When she stepped in the first things to notice were shoes of all shapes and colours in a neat rack by the door, fragile-looking vases set on hardwood tables, and gold-framed mirrors, surely not real gold, but giving a good impression of it.

She stared longingly at the beautiful area, the shoes in particular, and Roselyn nudged her as she was walking.

"You should see where I keep the rest of them, there's a walk-in wardrobe with enough shoes to cause an avalanche."

"Oh wow," said Olivia, secretly shocked that someone their age was so in control of their lifestyle.

"I'll show it to you alone sometime," she said winking, and Olivia felt her nerves ratchet up a notch.

"Right... Um... maybe..."

With that they were ushered into a well-lit hallway as Roselyn followed behind them, and pointed them down to the living room.

Martin wasted no time in throwing his coat onto a table in the hallway having not cared to notice the coatrack behind them, and Roselyn clenched her fists but said nothing.

"Nice place, I guess your parents must be pretty well off!" said Martin.

"Actually, I was investing by the time I was eighteen." said Roselyn icily. "And don't you ever let this cutie talk?" she said gesturing to Olive who blushed.

Martin gave her no time to reply.

"We're usually thinking the same thing, it's a key part of a good relationship," he explained.

Roselyn couldn't even respond to this level of arrogance, instead waving them into a long living space with cream carpets and off-white decorations brought to life by splashes of colour, burgundy roses in a vase on the mantelpiece, sunflowers on the opposite side.

It was the polar opposite of their cramped, overflowing flat, and she looked on enviously at a living space she could only ever dream of owning.

There were a few beaming photos of Roselyn and her family dotted across various surfaces without making it feel cluttered, and Olivia noticed there were no boyfriends or husbands next to her in the photographs.

Martin entered first, and as Olivia followed, staring in awe, a hand slid across her ass ushering her through.

She looked up, into the eyes of their host, who gave a squeeze.

Olivia murmured, surprised, but before she could remove it the hand was taken away, leaving her confused and touching the place where she had been stroked as Roselyn begin introducing the girls.

"So, this is Gemma, Kya, and Zara."

They all waved, confused but polite at the newcomers.

"Hi girls!" said Martin, pleased. "Apologies to you all, but I just wanted to clear the air and let you know that I'm taken," he said gesturing to Olivia whose cheeks began to burn, "So no come-ons please."

"Wait ...you're Martin, right?" said one of the girls slowly.

"Nice to see you again Gemma!"

"Yeah... Sure," said the blond girl. She did not sound enthused.

"Way to invite the class perve to the party," snorted Zara, a dark-skinned beauty with long braids and purple eyeliner.

The other girls tried and failed to supress giggles at this, one snorting, another openly laughing.

Martin seemed unperturbed.

"Well, as you can see, I've found a girl who is better than you all!"

"Oh God I'd forgotten about this guy," said Zara, addressing the girls like he wasn't in the room.

"And who's the lucky girl?" chimed Kya, a girl with earthy brown skin and long flowing black hair, dark eyes gleaming with interest.

"Olivia," he said, presenting her to them like a trophy.

She gave a polite wave, trying not to show how terrified she was, but Roselyn put an arm on her shoulder.

"Relax babe," she said, and Olivia's muscles unclenched.

"Girls, get the perve a drink," she said offhand.

Martin bristled.

"That nickname is old guys, get a new one."

"I'm going to get this fiiiine girl something nice," she said, ignoring him and putting a hand on Olivia's shoulder.

The freckled cheeks went a fine shade of pink.

* * * * *

The evening was far more enjoyable than Olivia had expected mainly because Roselyn was so charming, helped of course by Martin having occupied himself annoying his old classmates.

"I am not surprised you don't have boyfriends yet," he said airily to them, who were snorting into their wine glasses with every vacuous statement. "None of you have changed since I last saw you, as for me, I moved up in the world," he said, gesturing to his girlfriend as if she somehow made him superior to everyone else in the room by virtue of her existence.

Olivia tried her best to ignore him, which was easier whenever Roselyn was chatting to her. She was quite charming, and soon they managed to separate themselves from the rest of the group, making drinks at the counter whilst Martin continued to make himself public enemy number one.

Roselyn gave her a nudge.

"You know you look exactly like the main character in a show I watch, Gloria from F-"

"Fifth Street West!" Olivia finished, her eyes lighting up. "I love that show! Bit of a guilty pleasure... Wow, Gloria, really? Well... Well you're the spitting image of Jessie to me."

Roselyn cocked her head.

"Didn't Jessie and Gloria hook up?"

Oliva tittered, and rolled some of her shoulder length hair in her fingers.

"Ha yeah...they did..."

"Cute couple," said Roselyn, searching the expression of the girl beside her.

"Yeah... yeah..."

She sipped her drink a little faster than before.

"And you, you... you really think I look like Gloria?"

Olivia rolled her wine glass between her fingers, staring into the inviting translucent liquid until Roselyn tipped her chin towards her.

"Yep, you do."

Roselyn's expression was earnest, and Olivia's heart beat a little faster. Clearly this wine must be stronger than she'd realised...

Another few minutes passed of them discussing the show, and Olivia found herself getting more and more animated as they pored over the tragic love triangles and injustices.

"I wish I could be like Gloria, she's amazing, her character is probably my favourite, I even got one of her signature dresses one time but I've never had the opportunity to wear it-" gabbled Olivia, who seemed to be releasing all the pent-up passions she could never talk about at work or home as the conversation flew by.

"Wow you are a pocket rocket Missy," laughed Roselyn, and Olivia found herself breathing heavily after her long tirade as the woman smiled at her.

She couldn't help enjoying herself, gasping, wincing and laughing out loud as they talked about TV, work, and life in general. Roselyn began telling her funny stories from her life; about the time she had tried to play basketball and accidentally knocked out her own teammate, how she had tried to cook for the girls and nearly destroyed the oven with a frozen pizza, and the time she had tried to lose her virginity and nearly scared the guy she was with to death after showing him her penis for the first time.

"Woah, wait... you have a dick?" she said in wonder.

"Yeah, and it's a good one too," Roselyn said, winking.

Olivia couldn't help it as her eyes snapped down to the girl's crotch. There was a subtle bulge there, and her eyes went round like saucers. It was rather ominous. How had she not seen it before?

As if reading her mind, Roselyn explained.

"I had it tucked earlier, but I was feeling comfortable around you," she said, lazily placing her hand on Olivia's arm.

Olivia felt the warmth and shuddered. It was a lot to take in.

"It worked out in the end though, him and his girlfriend loved it," added Roselyn, grinning.

"His... his girlfriend?"

"Yeah, well, ex after that... I think she was keener on mine than his, if you know want I mean," she said winking.

Olivia felt a warmth between her legs and closed them, suddenly hyper aware of the hand tickling her skin.

"I should... I should check on Martin," she said in the smallest voice imaginable.

"Sure," said Roselyn, casually removing her hand and leading them back to the table as Olivia's heart thumped so loudly in her chest that she was sure someone would hear it.

Martin meanwhile was in full flow, and the girls weren't even hiding their disdain anymore. Kya had turned the music up louder but somehow his voice seemed to drill between the airwaves and resonate shrilly in everyone's eardrums.

"I don't think wine makes you cultured, quite the opposite in fact, I mean really it's just grapes that have gone off, and who wants mouldy grapes?"

"Hey babe," said Olivia.

"Huh? What 'Liv?"

"Are we planning to go soon?"

Martin seemed perplexed.

"What?! No of course not, darling this is our reunion!"

She looked at the four girls, all carrying wine, looking at her sympathetically. It didn't seem like a school reunion to her.

Roselyn chimed in.

"Don't worry cutie, you'll like the drinking games."

She smiled.

"Look, thanks, but... I haven't played them since University..."

The girls all piped in.

"Well you're playing them now!"

"Yep, damn right Girl!" shouted Kya.

With that she was pressed down in a chair before she could protest, with Martin marching to one side of her, Roselyn on the other, and a deck of cards revealed.

"Okay," said Gemma, the only light-skinned girl there apart from Olivia. "This is the 'do or drink' game... If you don't do the activity, or answer the question, drink!"

The game began.

"Kya, you have to enact a fellatio on a penis-shaped object within the next thirty seconds. If you don't manage to portray a convincing blowjob, drink two fingers!"

Kya burst out laughing and quickly ran to retrieve a banana from the kitchen. The girls cheered her on as she quite convincingly gave the banana a sloppy surprise, and the applause at the end was merited as she took a bow.