A Woman With Seoul

Story Info
Meeting a Korean woman on a tame dating site leads to fun!
4.7k words
4.38
12.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers

A Woman With Seoul

Another true story...

After a bittersweet ending to a relationship and laying low for a couple months I decided to venture back on a dating website to hopefully fine a quality relationship. I had dated many women but always seemed to be most attracted to petite women with dark hair. It wasn't like I had Asian fever--I had dated Hispanic, Persian and others. But it was shaping up that I was finding myself looking at Asian women more and more.

Being sixty years old also made me attractive to Asian women in the fifty-something crowd because they are looking for a mature and established man. It didn't hurt that I was over six feet tall, in great shape, and lastly with blue eyes that they also adore. I know it sounds shallow but most Asian women look 10+ years younger than reality, which was another reason I found Asian women attractive.

After a few days I saw a profile that really grabbed my attention. She was the classic Korean beauty-- almond shaped eyes with perfect cheekbones and cute nose. But really attracted me was she was educated with a masters degree in finance, very active and artistic. She was a concert violinist and performed in plays. Her profile pictures showed her in formal gowns performing in concerts, in acting scenes that showed her edgy side, everyday casual pics and one of her in workout clothes lifting some weights and showing off her toned figure in a tasteful way. Her name was Kelsy. She was fifty years old but could pass for late thirties to forty.

Needless to say I was interested! I reached out and later that day she responded with saying that she enjoyed reading my profile and saw that I had a bantering sense of humor that she likes. After a few messages through the dating site we exchanged numbers and made contact. The first phone conversation was great and lasted two hours and we made plans to have a date but that was going to be a week away. During the week we spoke three more time and texted each other daily. We shared much about our lives and what we were looking for in a relationship. Kelsy had come to the US when she was ten years old but still thankfully was not fully Americanized and had a slight accent which was sexy. She was not shy saying she was looking for a passionate, fun, and respectful relationship. A couple of our texts edged towards to sexual topics--if each of us enjoyed sex, kissing, frequency, etc. I had dated two Korean women before and they seem a bit conservative in public but once in a relationship have a sexually charged personality.

During our conversations I learned she had two sons at home and one would soon be going to college in Seattle and she had been divorced a couple of years. Right before the divorce was finalized her soon to be ex-husband had a massive heart attack and died. She had mentioned that she wanted the divorce because he drank too much, started to smoke again and even before that was not affection, which she was starving for.

The day of our date had arrived. We were going to meet and then drive in my car to Redondo Beach south of LA for a walk down at the beach and then a casual dinner. We met a 4pm and she looked sexy cute in a little sundress. As a matter of fact she looked great and I could tell she was happy with my looks. The conversation was easy and flowed during the thirty-minute drive. As we drove she caught me looking at her legs as her dress was mid thigh as she sat next to me and gave me a little smile that told me she appreciated the glance.

"It's a beautiful day Greg. Perfect for a first date but with our many calls and texts it almost seems like our third or fourth date", Kelsy said with a little grin.

For some reason that statement made me feel she was giving me a message.

"I agree," was my quick reply.

"To the perfect day? Or it seems like our third or fourth date?" she said with humor as she poked my arm.

"Both."

I liked this woman. I am attracted to women that like to banter and tease me.

We found a little parking structure near the beach and not liking door dings I parked away from the few cars in it. As I took off my seatbelt I saw her take off hers and kind of leaned back with her back shifted towards the door so she was facing me more. It was obvious she wanted me to kiss her as she smiled at me.

I leaned over and gave her a tender little kiss and I pulled back and her eyes were still closed so I gave her another. Soon our lips were perfectly joined and our tongues were doing an amazing dance.

I had my left hand on her ribcage gently caressing her but then she took my hand I thought maybe she was thinking I was getting a little too close. Instead she placed my hand on her breast. I suspected right that she was braless. Her nipple was hard. Now she was moaning as we kissed and I lightly caressed her thinly covered nipple.

Our eyes opened and she had passion in her eyes.

"I love your blue eyes. They are beautiful," she said closing her eyes again that told me she wanted more kissing and touching.

After a few more minutes our hands were becoming more active. I pushed her dress up revealing very sexy panties. I tickled her thighs and pussy with my fingertips over her panties. I could feel her getting wet.

Kelsy then reached for my cock that was fully hard. She then unzipped my shorts and reached inside and pulled out my hard shaft. She proceeded to unbuckle my shorts and I raised my hips as we both pulled them down. It was obvious what she wanted to do.

Right before she lowered her head she looked at me with a beautiful smile as if I had given her a desired gift. She saw the pre-cum and looked up at me again and now the look was all lust. She took the very tip of her tongue and licked it up and then looked at me again as she then traced the pre-cum on her lips--she was hot in doing that.

She proceeded to sucking my cock in a way that told me she wanted it as much as I did. Kelsy was massaging my balls as she traded off sucking my head or using her mouth to fuck me deeply. She was masterful.

After a few minutes she came up and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I really like your penis. No. I really love your cock!"

"Oh Kelsy. That was amazing."

"Oh Greg I am not even close to being done."

She proceeded again to begin giving me perhaps the best cock sucking I have ever had. She was moaning as much as I was and soon I was pumping into her mouth. I also pulled her dress up and put my hand on her ass that was tight and had a sexy tan line. My fingers reached around her ass and I found her pussy as she kept sucking me. I fingered pumped her slit and she was soaking wet.

"Kelsy I'm getting close do you want it?" Of course she did. No woman sucks cock like this and doesn't but I wanted to give her the option.

"Yes baby. I want it all." Now she was sucking my cock like she needed nourishment. "Give me every drop."

The next moments were like time was standing still and slow motion. I could feel the glow in my balls growing and then the cum moving into my shaft. Then I erupted into Kelcy's mouth. It was like five or six shots of hot cum and with each I pumped into her mouth. She massaged my balls as if wanting to make sure she drained me completely. As I came off my orgasm she did not pull away and swished the cum around the head of my cock for ten or more seconds before swallowing.

She looked up at me with glazed eyes.

"I love the taste of your cum. I can tell you are healthy," she said. "I could do that again later."

"Kelsy that was amazing. And yes I would love that."

She was still leaning towards me and had my cock in her hand. She gently squeezed it from the bottom of my shaft towards the tip. A good sized bead of cum formed at my opening.

"Ummm. The best and sweetest part." She then took the tip of her tongue and flicked it up. She then showed it to me before spreading it over her perfect teeth.

"You are so amazing. I would never think that a woman that could look so elegant could also be so..."

"So slutty. Well you bring it out in me. I was just so filled with lust. I wanted to see your cock and taste you."

"I wasn't going to say slutty. But okay," I said with a little laugh.

"I want to be your classy woman in public and slut in private," she said with a matter-of fact reply. "Let's go for that walk."

We began to hold hands immediately and it turned into a sweet date as we walked. I liked her demeanor. She, like a many Korean women, had an air about her when we were walking. She was caressing and squeezing my hand and giving me sweet glances and smiles as we walked but had an aloof look towards others--it was what I found so hot about many Korean women.

As we walked along the beach we took off our shoes and I could tell she loved it when I took her shoes to carry by her huge smile. After thirty minutes I stopped walking and she looked at me as I gave her a kiss. She grabbed my wrists and shook them to let me know to drop the shoes--she wanted me hold her. The date that started with oral sex had flip-flopped into a sweet date.

We decided to hit a sushi restaurant and sat at the bar. She proceeded to pour me my beer and feed me, which I find erotic. Soon I was feeding her too. During dinner the conversation was fun and light but every now and then our eyes would lock.

"What?", I asked.

Her eyes were taking turns looking at each of my eyes.

"You know what," she said, "Your eyes are sweet, calming but also sexy. I could get used to that."

She then leaned in closer and said, "I can't wait to be looking into your eyes as we are making love or even better when we are fucking."

"I don't know what to say Kelsy. I will admit I am flattered and excited."

"You don't have to say it. I just did for both of us. I can see and appreciate that you are classy and not acting too aggressive sitting here with you but our glances tell the story," she said with a giggle.

"There is no mistaking the vibe. I like that you are intelligent, artistic and have a playful personality."

"Is that all you like about me," she teased as she touched my knee. "So tell me from a man's shallow point of view, what else do you like about me."

"Really. Well I really like your outward physical appearance. You have beautiful hair, eyes, your fashion. And are you ready? You have a hot sexy butt."

"Oh I like that. Korean men are not expressive and even worse in terms of affection. I loved how you held my hand earlier. I like romance too."

"I'm glad that you appreciate that too."

"Just so you know. We can make love at times and have sex at times but we will also just fuck at times," she said with candor.

I almost fell out of my chair. This woman was perfect so far and I could not wait to find out what else there was to know.

The rest of the date was great and in the car we kissed more and our hands were wandering but the foot traffic in the parking structure had picked up considerably so we drove back to her car. When we got there we began to kiss more and I began fingering her beautiful pussy but there were people around so we stopped.

I could see that she had a beautiful groomed pussy. With just a tiny shaped patch of hair that looked so hot. I looked at the delay of not going further as something to look forward to on our next date.

We kissed goodnight at her car. As kissing her I cold not help but caress her perfect ass. She pressed into me as I did with little moans. Kelsy then jumped in her car and blew me a kiss as she drove off.

We agreed to meet in the middle of the week near her home in Pasadena and grab dinner. While at dinner she told me that she was doing a complete restoration of her house and yard. It was such a big project that she and her sons were renting a condo for a year while the work was being done--I would later see the size of the home improvement. Also during the dinner and walk the vibe was off the charts.

After the dinner and a short walk we arrived at our cars. I guess its not surprising but we ended up in the backseat of my SUV. Our cars were in a little side lot that was dark. As soon as we got in, after sheepishly looking over our shoulders and smiling, she peeled off her dress and panties. She was ready to go and laid back and played with her pussy as I got undressed. When she began sucking on her pussy-covered fingers I almost lost it.

I gave her a hard kiss and began sucking on her nice breasts and nipples. Her breathing got louder and soon she pushed my shoulders down. Kelcy wanted her pussy licked and I was eager to provide. She tasted great with a perfect scent and wetness. Soon she began pulling my head into her opening and arching her back. This continued for a few more minutes until I am sure if someone was walking by my car could tell that a woman was close to an orgasm. She was panting, moaning and soon verbally telling me that she cumming. I then started to suck hard on her clit and it was driving her wild as she yelled.

"Oh yes. Oh Fuck. Ahhhh. Fuuucckkk!" Her orgasm was so amazing that I had droplets of pre-cum dripping off my cock.

She took a couple of minutes to catch her breath and proceeded to suck my cock and licking my shaft from end to end.

"Enough of this teasing. Lets fuck. Please let me fuck you." As she climbed on top me.

She eased herself down and as I fully penetrated her she kissed me and then leaned back so her hands were on my knees.

"Greg how do you like the view. Can you see your white cock inside my hot little Korean pussy. I love your cock. I can feel your big head inside me. Baby I love how you feel inside me. Let me fuck you. After that amazing pussy eating you gave me you deserve this fuck," she said with a sexy smile.

Well it was obvious this first time was not the romantic love-making that many women want for the first time but I was not complaining.

With her being petite she was perfect for backseat fun. She was also flexible. She was leaning way back and holding onto the headrests of the front seats as she fucked me. Kelsy knew how to fuck and put on a show while doing it. She moved her hips back and forth and with a little gyration and it was perfect--she was fucking me with abandon.

I was trying everything in my power to last longer. I wanted to go on because I was convinced I would never have an experience like this again. Soon Kelsy was working up a sweat that gave her even a hotter and slutty look. As before I felt the warm pressure in my balls and soon shot my hot load into her even hotter pussy. She kept riding me and was holding on to the headrest with one hand while working her clit with the other. Before long she let loose with a great orgasm. Kelsy collapsed forward onto me exhausted from her movements and orgasm. As her head rested on my shoulder I could feel her heart beating.

"Greg that was sooooo much fun. I can't remember having two orgasms in one night, especially so close to each other. When can I see you again," she said laughing.

Seeing a drop of sweat trailing down her neck and then between her beautiful breasts was a sight to behold. She then dismounted me and asked if she could use the wipes I had in the door pocket.

"Are you free Friday? I would like to take you somewhere by the ocean for a nice sunset dinner," I said.

"That sounds great. I would love that. Pick anyplace, any kind of food."

"So do you even like Indian food? Not that I was thinking that for Friday but just in general," I said.

"Oh yes. I love Indian food."

"Wow. That's a woman after my heart. I love Indian food and Thai food."

"Me too. And of course I like good Korean Barbeque but it is so hit and miss around here," she said.

For the next two days I think I had an erection about half the time. I was also hoping that this was not going to be a 30-day fling and flameout and hence the suggestion for a romantic dinner.

Friday afternoon at two my phone rang and I saw it was Kelsy.

"Hi Greg.

"Hello. How are you?

"I have a suggestion if you don't mind. Would you mind picking me up at my house. You can see the restoration project I'm doing. It's very close to where we met last time. But I remind you it looks like a bomb hit the interior."

"Sure sounds fun. How is 6pm?"

"Perfect. It will still be light enough and it will cool off too hopefully. See you later Greg".

As I entered her hilly neighborhood it appeared the homes were over fifty years old but virtually all updated and with nice yards. I could also see her house was the last on the block to get its facelift so I'm sure the neighbors were happy. I parked and saw that the yard was completely torn up and getting a great upgrade. There was tools, equipment, materials and even a portable outhouse so you can see a lot was getting done. As I got to the door a post-it on it told me to come in.

As I opened the door she was right. This place did look like a bomb went off. The entry and front room was empty and void of dry-wall. I called out but no answer so I figured she was in the backyard. As I walked towards the back of house I had another surprise from this sexy woman.

There was a sofa in the middle of the room and nothing else but tools and materials. A big plastic sheet that had been covering it pulled off and in a heap to the side but that was not what surprised me.

Kelsy was lying on the sofa with nothing but tiny black panties and one of those ornate masks from Venice that are worn to masquerade parties in Italy and other Avant- garde locations. It was black and a little red and covered her eyes and nose but not her very red lipstick lips. It also had a few feathers over the eyes. She looked so fucking hot. She was moaning and touching herself and had not heard me come in or was pretending to.

"Well, well," I said looking at this hot little fuck doll.

"Oh you caught me being naughty. I guess you can fuck me as punishment," she said with a very sexy smile.

I could see this was her little plan. Being a part-time actress definitely had its benefits as I started taking off my clothes. My cock never so hard.

I kissed her and it was sexy looking into the eyes behind the mask. She pushed me back on to my knees on the sofa and was on her hands and knees and began sucking my cock. I started pumping into her sexy mouth and her lipstick was all over my cock--also planned I'm sure.

After a couple minutes I needed to eat that amazing pussy that was soon dripping. I never dined on a sweeter pussy.

"Oh Greg fuck me. I can't wait any longer."

She softly guided my cock into her opening. Her pussy was so wet and warm. Kelsy immediately grabbed my hips and began pulling me into her and then was gave me a few slaps on my ass as if to say, "Ride this pussy".

It was so hot in the house due to the power to the ac being off and windows closed so we could not be heard. Soon we were sweating and our bodies were sliding up against each other.

"Fuck your little slut. Yes, yes. Harder Greg. Fuck your little Asian slut. My god your cock is so hard and fucking me so gooood. Come on baby, give it to me."

I was giving her the fuck of a lifetime or was at least thinking I was. I think because it was so hot and the sofa being so soft that I couldn't get as much push and I was lasting longer. Kelsy was not complaining and was enjoying being my fuck doll. I decided to pull out and flip her around and she let out a little squeal as I did it. I then began banging her doggie and gave her a few medium slaps on her beautiful ass. I could also see her pussy juices trailing down her leg.

After another couple minutes she reached under the sofa and pulled out a little box and saw three butt plugs. They were three sizes and the biggest had a little vibrator in it. They were also all lubed up--this woman thinks of everything I thought as I was slowly pumping her wet pussy.

"Please get my ass open and relaxed for fucking," she said as handing the smallest one to me.

kiwi857
kiwi857
262 Followers
12