A Woman With Seoul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the lube she handed me too and put a generous amount on her ass opening. Then gently I inserted the toy. She took a couple breaths and began wiggling her ass. I kept fucking her slow because I did not want to cum.

Soon she then handed me the next size but after thirty seconds pulled it out herself and wanted the biggest one. I turned on the button and inserted it in her ass that was now relaxed. I could feel the vibrator too through the wall of her ass and pussy and it was amazing. Her ass was ready for a good fuck. As I pulled out the largest plug she said.

"Yes I am ready for your hard white cock. Fuck your Asian slut in the ass now!"

Kelsy pulled her ass cheeks apart more as I penetrated her welcoming ass. I stayed in place for ten seconds or so without moving. The view of my cock in her ass was so hot.

"Are you ready baby? Are you ready for a good ass fucking?" I started with short easy pumps so she could relax more.

"Oh yes. Perfect Greg. Thanks for going slow. I am ready to be punished now. Just use my ass for your pleasure. Give me a good fucking.," as she panted like an animal being fucked by her stallion.

"Kelsy you little slut. Do you want my cum up your ass?" I could feel my balls starting to boil over.

"Any place you want to cum Greg. Just give it to me."

I was at a point of no return. I pumped her little hot ass and there was no way I was going to pull out. Just then she began to moan and push back into me and was fucking me too.

I grabbed her hips more and drove my shaft into her. My cum spilled into her ass and a second later she had an orgasm too. We just stayed connected catching our breaths. She began tightening her ass around my cock as if milking out every drop of cum into her ass.

"Kelcy that was amazing. I will be honest I was never into anal all that much but this was a whole new experience," I said with my very hard cock still in her. She was clamping down so much on me that my erection could not relax.

"Greg that was the first time I ever had an orgasm with anal. It had felt good in the past but never an orgasm. It's been years since I did it."

I pulled my cock out carefully and lay next to her as we continued to recover. Now I was really beginning to feel the heat of the house and really wanted to take a shower.

She got up and took me by the hand to the master bath where she had candles lit and we took a cool shower. In the shower we took turns washing each other. It was so erotic I got hard again and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and guided my cock into her. As I was near another orgasm I pulled out and pushed her down. She began sucking but soon pulled away and kept stroking me and aimed me at her beautiful face. She was now allowing me to give her a facial of cum as four or so shots hit her face. She licked up what she could and then took her finger to get off more and sucked her fingers.

We began kissing in a very tender way--complete opposite from the past forty minutes. Kelsy was hugging me as we stood nude in the shower and she began drying me off.

While we were walking out of her house the cool air felt great. I was totally spent. Dinner was the usual fun but then she began asking questions in whispers and all of them about sex--threesomes, bondage and public sex.

The threesome topic seemed to be her biggest interest. She wanted to include another woman but it had to be a college aged petite blond with a surfer girl look. I knew a cute Japanese woman that was into the occasional threesome but she was not interested in any Asian women. Kelsy even had a fantasy scene already worked out--this hot little blond was going to be in a doggie position licking her pussy while I fucked her hard from behind so it would push her mouth into her more. Kelsy also was not interested in us getting an escort for her experience, she wanted it to be a young woman we could find at a bookstore, a coffee shop or in the grocery store and entice her someway into her little game. I told her the best chance was for her to dress a little provocative and try to pick up her prey but she said she felt too shy to pull it off. So it never happened.

We continued our fun sexual experience for another month or so but soon we drifted apart. It was apparent neither of us were that interested in a true relationship. Six months later I saw her profile on line with the home city of Seattle--in the same city that one of her sons was going to college. I said hello to her but she never responded...

12