A Woman's 'Come in' Fantasy Weekend

Story Info
A wife's voluntary abduction into weekend of sex slavery.
51.2k words
3.36
12.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soaul
Soaul
73 Followers

Prologue

It is impossible to 'choreograph every step' of a woman's fantasy weekend into sexual slavery to be near perfect given numerous sexual encounters with a variety of new partners. Yet, in one instance, the right set of circumstances permitted one woman such a near perfect weekend.

The right people, the right ambiance, the right place and the right expectations all aligned at the right time for her weekend to be near perfect. These right set of circumstances for her weekend were unique and never to be replicated.

This story describes the background that generated the right set of circumstances and recounts the many diverse sexual encounters of her near perfect weekend.

Chapter 1

DaFuCon

"Transformation requires diverse ideas from diverse sources."

As a Fortune 500 company providing only Business-to-Business (B2B) services, DaFuCon is the largest corporation most people have never heard of.

DaFuCon runs stand-by Call Centers that step-in to provide a Business Client's Call Center services to the public when a Client can't.

So, when circumstances such as natural or man-made disasters cause a Client's Call Centers to go down, DaFuCon's Call Centers take its place and provide their call center services using the Client's business name and processes. People on the line never know they are calling a DaFuCon Call Center.

As a privately held corporation, DaFuCon is on its third generation of family leadership. It was under Jon Pinstone II's ('JP2') two and a half decades long executive servant leadership that the corporation grew to be the B2B powerhouse it has become. Staying as Chairman of the Board, JP2 has recently handed over corporate executive leadership to his son, Jon Pinstone III (JP3).

When JP2 takes over the reins of DaFuCon in the mid-1990's, the corporation is stagnant with little to no momentum. JP2 knows that if DaFuCon is to survive and thrive with the encroaching globalization, population demographic changes and light speed technology advances major changes in thinking, personnel and technology are needed. In fact to meet these diverse challenges, diverse ideas are mandatory and this requires diverse personnel.

At that time, DaFuCon's executive leadership down to the junior level is primarily comprised of white men steeped in the "White Male System (WMS)" then described by Ann Wilson Schaef in her book Women's Realty.

It is Clarence Thomas' U.S. Senate hearings for approval to the US Supreme Court and Elizabeth Dole's political activities of the time that demonstrated to JP2 that a person didn't have to be white nor male to adhere to the WMS myths. And it is these WMS myths that are killing DaFuCon. The WMS myths are:

Myth #1: The White Male System is the only thing that exists.

Myth #2: The White Male System is innately superior.

Myth #3: The White Male System knows and understands everything.

Myth #4: It is possible to be totally logical, rational and objective.

Since JP2 could not begin to modernize his corporation without true diversity and not with women or people of color members of the WMS, he started recruiting from atypical places.

One of the first persons he recruits is Dr. Saul Hasco, a Professor of Organizational Strategy at a leading University's nationally recognized Business School. Dr. Hasco, 'Doc' as he is universally known, is extensively published and well regarded throughout business academia and by those in the know in the national business community for his work on modernizing organizations.

His epic graduate student studies and papers led Doc to join the faculty at age 27 and become a tenured Professor by the age of 32.

Doc is finishing his eighth year on the Faculty and is in dire need of new challenges when he starts to be recruited by DaFuCon. Still, he has no plans to leave academia and rebuffs all contacts from DaFuCon's headhunters.

One day, Doc receives a telephone call from the Dean of the Business School who asks Doc the favor of him calling JP2 directly. Since the Dean had been his graduate school Advisor, Doc feels obligated and calls JP2.

Doc attends his first meeting at DaFuCon also as a favor to the Dean. Not expecting anything to interest him, Doc is astonished by the moribund status of the company and wonders "How do they stay in business and make any money?" He is intrigued by the challenges to revive and modernized DaFuCon that JP2 envisions.

"Organizationally," Doc thinks at the time, "Jon's vision for the company is spot on but the management hurdles are most likely insurmountable. He probably has less than a 5% chance of succeeding."

It is that 'less than 5% chance of succeeding' that turned out to be the challenge Doc is seeking and he is hooked. Further talks lead to an offer he can not refuse and Doc joins DaFuCon as a VP for Organizational Strategy and Leadership.

The first thing JP2 and Doc do is fill the vacant Director position for the Personnel Department. The new Director is extremely well qualified, forthright, dynamic and innovative candidate who happens to be a woman of color. Her programs include compensation equality across race/ethnicity and gender and diversity hiring through Affirmative Action initiatives.

Her programs are so poorly received by DaFuCon's existing WMS executives that it causes a 'white (executive) flight' from DaFuCon. This 'executive flight' even makes the backpages of noted business news media and suggests it is a 'bad omen for the future of the company.'

Paradoxically, it proves the opposite since this flight provides the opportunities to hire diverse replacements at all executive levels much sooner than anticipated.

Once a diverse executive leadership is in place, major structural and services changes result. Shortly, not only does DaFuCon keep up with globalization, population demographic changes and light speed technology advances, it actually becomes renowned for its anticipation of market trends and its innovative preparations.

Their Call Center operational successes lead to DaFuCon not only running its own Call Centers but also managing many of their Business Client's Call Centers under contract.

The two and a half decades that Doc's helps modernize DaFuCon garners him the business community acclaim he enjoyed in business academia. The measures to overcome, sidestep, bypass and at times eliminate entrenched WMS thinking becomes leading business practices. Yet, it was adherence to the vision and the continual addition of new diverse, non-WMS men and women that transforms DaFuCon into what it is today.

For his work Doc is rewarded with generous compensation packages and bonuses, by promotion to SVP of Organizational Strategy and Leadership and election to a seat on the Corporation's Board of Directors.

What only a very few knew during all this time is the undisclosed road Doc travels that gets him to this point.

Chapter 2

Doc's Undisclosed Lifestyle

"The unexamined life is not
worth living" -Socrates

As long as he can remember, Doc has had a dominating personality. Since few others he knows in early life demonstrate his level of dominance he regards it a character flaw. Throughout his early life his dominant streak frequently causes him trouble at home, in school and at work.

While working on his Masters and Doctorate degrees in organizational strategy, Doc reads many papers and books on how the mind organizes things.

One odd book that captures his attention is about mental control in the Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism (BDSM) lifestyle—now commonly known as Domination/submission (D/s) or the 'Lifestyle'—and he researches this Lifestyle in depth.

He learns that D/s emerged from the swinger and the 'SadoMasochist gay leather' communities of the mid-20th Century and it entails 'power transfers' between two people.

Specifically, a submitting person ('a submissive') grants dominion ('gifts power') over some or all aspects of one's Self to a dominating person ('a Dominant') and the submissive commits to comply with the Dominant's wills and commands during their encounter.

As a rule, the length and specifics of the power transfer and 'limits' to activities allowed during the D/s encounter are worked out ahead of the encounter.

Since power and sex (along with humor) emerge from the 'Shadow' Archetype of person's subconscious, power is erotic. Thus, the sexual scandals involving powerful men of the past and the rise of the recent #MeToo movement.

Likewise, the D/s transfer of power is bilaterally erotic and everything sexual especially fetishes and paraphilia are pervasive in BDSM encounters.

In contrast, conventional or 'vanilla' sexual encounters (even when 'rough') do not have power transfers nor foci on sexual fetishes or paraphilia. Perverted or 'kinky' sexual encounters on the other hand have foci on sexual fetishes or paraphilia but do not have power transfers.

Essentially, any consensual sexual encounters associated with power transfers are considered D/s.

Even though submissives commit to comply to the wills and commands from their Dominants, discipline remains a central element in D/s power transfers.

Disciplined practices and processes are required to display compliance to the Dominant and when compliance fails or fails to meet the Dominant's expectations discipline means punishment. Paradoxically, discipline usually intensifies eroticism and thus, many diverse discipline practices and punishments have arisen.

There are myriads of erotic-laced discipline practices and processes such as Formal 'High Protocols,' limits—both hard and soft, 'safe words,', contracts and the like were the rule in D/s.

Unacceptable compliance or behavior leads to punishment through spankings with all sorts of 'toys' such as paddles, canes, rods, flogs and others; restraining with ropes, handcuffs, gags, spreader bars' etc.; and other very harsh and, at time, brutal physical and mental practices.

Some basic D/s protocols are straightforward. For example, the submissive person always addresses their Dom as 'Sir', 'Mistress' or 'Madam' in every response. When written, the Dom nouns are always capitalized and submissive nouns are not.

'Safe words' stop cold whatever is going on in a D/s encounter and immediately leads to discussion/negotiation as to what is happening next if anything.

'Limits' are activities either the Dom and/or submissive will not engage in or do not want. 'Hard limits' are always banned activities. 'Soft limits' can be 'pushed' and overcome. This happens during an encounter when the Dom hints at or initiates a soft limit activity and the sub's response 'in the heat of the moment' determines if it remains a limit or not.

For example, a sub may have anal sex as a soft limit. Then during the heightened arousal of an erotic domination encounter, the sub may submit to anal sex at that moment because circumstances make it feel as the submissive thing to do. Soft limits may then be removed or reset only to be pushed again.

Doc became enthralled with Dominance in the Lifestyle and immerses himself in the subject looking for clues regarding his own 'dominance character flaw.'

He concludes that Dominance when mastered and appropriately utilized is actually a character strength! In fact, since real Dominants are few and far between they are avidly sought out by submissives in the D/s lifestyle.

He takes comfort in his findings and goes on to finish his doctorate degree.

Doc Enters the D/s Lifestyle

Somewhat later in the early 1980's Doc uses his dial-up modem to download a "BDSM Test" from a Bulletin Board he comes across. He takes the test and test results are not surprising: 100% Dominant, 99% Master, 93% Daddy, 87% Non-monogamist, 75% Experimentalist, 74% Voyeur.

Doc hands his BDSM Test results to his wife, Nancy and suggests. "Not too surprising are they?" Nancy studies them as notes, "87% Non-monogamist?" and smiles. They have been swingers for years; so, that result is not surprising either.

Curious about her own results Nancy takes the test too. Her results are also not surprising: 90% Vanilla, 75% Non-monogamist 50% Experimentalist and the rest are less than 30%.

Doc studies her results and concludes, "Basically I'm married to 'Vanilla' and yet, our semi-conventional sex is great. We do swing after all!" Then adds "I didn't see a problem with us since we are who we are."

Surprisingly, Nancy does have a big problem with their dissimilar results. She complains, "I am drawn to you by your dominant nature and I do not want you to miss out developing it as a strength rather than viewing it as a character flaw like you do."

Over the next several months Nancy intermittently badgers Doc, "You need to pursue a Domination/submission lifestyle and see where it can take you. You owe it to your Self."

One day finally fed up with Nancy's persistence, Doc confronts her and states " I can't do it! It would by necessity involve submissive women and as Vanilla you are not that woman. You also don't want to see what happens to them anyway and we have an agreement that we always play together."

Nancy rebuts "I'm not naive, Saul. Of course, I know it involves sex with other women. I have already seen with other women when we swing. And I definitely am not a submissive nor do I want to see what happens to them."

"So," Nancy asks, "what if we have a 'Don't Ask/Don't Tell' arrangement. I won't ask you and you don't tell me what you do in your Domination/submission lifestyle?" After a pause, Doc responds "Maybe. Let need think about that."

After giving it considerable thought over a couple of weeks, Doc responds to Nancy's offer, "I will accept your offer of a "Don't Ask/Don't Tell" arrangement only on the condition that it applies to you too. So, if you want to pursue individual interests with other men or women, I don't ask and you don't tell."

Nancy smiles and replies, "That's unlikely to happen but who knows. And, thanks for making it equal. I accept your condition."

Making Sense of the Lifestyle

As an expert in organizations and in spite of his voluminous readings, Doc could not find a reasonable organizational structure for D/s. So, he develops his own and for obvious reasons never publishes it.

Doc identifies three general types of D/s relationships: Top/bottom (T/b), Dominant/submissive (Dom/sub) and Master/slaves (M/s).

Although these general pairings types all have erotic domination and submission in common, their distinctions come from the different aspects of power over themselves—physical, mental and/or spiritual—that submissives 'gift' Dominants in their power transfers.

In Top/bottom encounters, a submissive 'bottom' consensually submits to physical erotic domination from a dominant Top. It is purely physical. A major T/b problem is that all too frequently bottoms like to 'Top from the bottom' by instructing the Top on how to physically dominate them.

In contrast, in Dominant/submissive or Dom/sub encounters, a sub consensually submits to physical and mental erotic domination from a male or female Dom. Female Doms are also called Madam or Mistress.

What Doc finds curious about Dom/sub encounters is that a person could be absolutely normal one minute and completely Dominant or submissive the next.

He finds the power transfer transition into role fascinating. Also intriguing is that many men and women 'Alphas in the real world' are submissives in the Lifestyle.

Unfortunately, Domination/submission or D/s is frequently confused and interchanged with Dominant/submissive or Dom/sub which is just one the general types of D/s. Doc hasn't figured a way around this problem.

Finally, in Master/slave relationships, a slave consensually submits to physical, mental and spiritual erotic domination from a dominant Master. M/s relationships are commonly but not always 24/7 mindsets that persists even when the Master and slave are not together.

In all D/s encounters, Domination basically involves control of what the submitting person experiences. Discipline or, at least, the fear of it, is the main tool for submission compliance. 'Pain' of any type can be undesired, tolerated or even craved by those submitting. Pain in any form may be used by those dominating for control, as punishment or even as reward if the person submitting craves pain such as masochists or 'pain sluts.'

Doc refrains from Top/bottom encounters since they are purely physical and he craves at a minimum physical and mental Domination.

Being married, Doc finds Master/slave relationships difficult to manage due to their usual 24/7 aspects. The sole exception was the graduate student slave/maid that stayed in his household for an academic year while he was still a professor. So, Doc participates mainly in Dom/sub encounters.

And Doc is not a 'Switch' who can be a Dominant in one encounter and a submissive in another. These encounters can be with the same person but more commonly are with two different persons. So a Switch is Dominant to ine person and submissive to another.

On a few occasions, Doc has been a 'Daddy Dom' to a 'little girl' (DDlg). 'Littles,' as they are frequently called, are adult women who submit to 'Daddy' Dominants that are usually older but not infrequently, younger. It is in no way imagined incest or age play with Littles never role-playing a minor or daughter.

Doc's 'little girls' have been in their late 30's and 40's and stayed their ages in their encounters. These mentoring relationships were very rewarding for both of them.

What engages Doc about D/s is the unique perspective every person brings to D/s and their encounters. The metaphor Doc likes to use for D/s is dancing.

D/s encounters are like dancing where the Dom erotically leads and the subs follows. There are certain 'dance moves'/hard limits neither will do. Also, depending on the music/encounter their dance/activities can be totally spontaneous/fluid, completely choreographed to the least minor step/action or anywhere in-between.

Sexual arousal from its eroticism is a universal result of D/s encounters and although sexual release during the encounter is the rule, it is not universal. Some Doms do not provide sexual release to their subs in D/s encounters and these subs universally relieve themselves at the end of the encounter.

Very experienced D/s encounters are like watching experienced tango dancers. The Lead/Dom determines the directions of their erotic dance/activities while his partner/sub follows while at the same time does their own erotic sub-dance.

In domination, Doc craves strict mental and physical control of his submissives and mental discipline is a mainstay of his Domination. He has learned to use pain as a reward rather than a punishment especially for pain sluts.

Pain sluts will frequently not comply with rules and orders ('misbehave') on purpose just to receive pain as punishment. With Doc, misbehaving means the withholding of pain; so, misbehaving with Doc becomes counterproductive for pain sluts.

Since, Doc's undisclosed D/s lifestyle has been almost three decades long and rewarding. Doc, known as Master D in the D/s lifestyle, infrequently participates in fetish group events but has many relationships with individuals within the University and Town D/s communities.

Doc's experiences in the D/s help him control his dominant nature and make it a character strength that he utilizes to advance his agendas. As a character strength, it helps him transform DaFuCon, climb up the corporate ladder to SVP and seat on the company's Board.

The Home Slave/Maid Sally Arrangement

Soaul
Soaul
73 Followers