A Woman's 'Come in' Fantasy Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cici stayed into her submissive kneeling position in front of Master Paul that Elle emulated. Both looked down and waited. Master Paul ignored them as he continued his conversation with Raul.

After a while, Master Paul got up and selected a pair of nipple clamps and returned to stand in front of Elle. She looked up and stared at them wide eyed. Master Paul then bent down and deftly clamped each nipple simultaneously. The pain from Elle's nipples ripped through her body as she almost bolted and as "Purple" and "Orange" screamed in her head but she remained silent and motionless.

Cici quietly putting her hand on Elle's forearm briefly calmed her while the pain from the nipple clamps quickly went from intolerable to tolerable and then confusingly pleasurable.

Master Paul looked at them and complimented Cici on Elle's transformation. He then asked Cici to get her reward. Cici got up went to the open cabinet and retrieved a long clear rod, returned to her kneeling position and offered it up with both hands with eyes turned down.

Master Paul took the polycarbonate rod, examined it and ordered Cici to assume the position. Cici got up, stood in front of Elle, bent over putting her forearms on her shoulders and looked here straight in her eyes smiling.

Elle was face to face with Cici when the first 'whack' landed on her butt. It startled Elle but Cici just momentarily winched and kept on smiling. Even when tears streamed down her cheeks, Cici kept on smiling as whack after whack landed on her butt.

Elle was confounded at Cici's smiling and calmness while she received what seemed to be an obviously painful spanking. After what seemed an eternity, the spanking stopped.

Before standing, Cici asked Elle is she wanted to try and Elle hesitantly nodded. Cici stood up and begged Master Paul to indulge her by giving Elle 'a taste' of the spanking she had received. Master Paul looked at Raul who nodded in agreement.

Cici the turned to Elle, helped her up, knelt before her and pulled Elle's forearms down to her shoulders reversing their previous positions. Elle's butt was now ready Cici informed Master Paul.

Before the first whack, Cici reached up and grabbed Elle elbows and whispered that pain and pleasure are both sides of the same coin, that she just needed to completely relax and accept whatever happened.

The first whack shot through Elle and dazed her. Cici held Elle up as she regained her senses. The next whack also shot through her body and Elle whimpered. 'Purple' and 'Orange' again screamed in her brain but only for a few seconds.

Unexpectedly, each subsequent whack unveiled a hidden serene strength of acceptance of the intense spanking pain. Elle now knew something about why Cici was smiling during her spanking although she was not about to smile.

Curiously, Elle felt the pain of spanking reach her pussy and she found herself getting wet and more and more aroused. The concept of enjoying pain and getting aroused by it was difficult for Elle to reconcile at that moment.

After stopping his spanking, Master Paul order Cici to return Elle to Raul which she did. Master Paul then took Cici hand and with apologies excused themselves for the night informing Raul of the spare bedroom to the right.

Raul took Elle's hand and led her to the spare bedroom. There Elle's assault on Raul overwhelmed him as she craved his cock in her immediately. Within seconds, she was on top of Raul with his cock deep in her and she bounced wantonly feeling the pleasure of his cock and the deep soreness her spanking.

Raul grabbed a small vibrator off the bedside table and placed it on Elle's clit. Its intense pleasures stunned Elle motionless. Elle slowly restarted with a wanton rocking of her hips and deep pleasure moaning.

Raul pulled hard on the nipple clamps chain quickly heightening Elle's pain pleasure. This shoots Elle passed her brink and she orgasms intensely...moaning, groaning and convulsing rhythmically with each vaginal spasm. Raul cums with her orgasmic squeezing of his cock.

After their orgasms complete Elle collapsed on Raul and quickly falls asleep with him still in her. Raul held Elle as fell asleep too.

Elle woke up in Raul's arms with a smile on her face and a very sore butt. It was already mid-morning and Raul and Elle got up showered and dressed. The left the bedroom and saw Paul and Cici in the kitchen area.

Cici had cooked breakfast and invited Raul and Elle to get some coffee and sit down. Elle got her coffee but hesitated sitting down. Cici smiled and pointed to a different chair. Elle noticed it had an extra soft gel cushion and when she sat down noted it was cold and soothing.

After breakfast, Raul and Elle returned to his apartment where they spent the rest of the weekend in bed. Sunday evening Elle got up, showered, dressed and kissed Raul good bye. It was an end to that phase in Elle's life.

Good Girl Elle Meets Tim

Elle was beginning her sophomore year at the local college when Raul left. She had decided to major in Education since she liked teaching and the idea of having all holidays, spring breaks and summers off.

As the semester started a scandal broke out in the Education Department in which several students were arrested for running an escort service. They were expelled and basically with their felony charges could never be hired as teachers.

Elle was shocked into being a good girl because she thought that even though she did not take money she was licentious and feared this too could ban her from teaching positions on morals grounds if discovered.

Half way through her Fall Semester, she met Tim who was a Senior majoring in Business. They dated three months before Elle let Tim fuck her and they she settled into a monogamous relationship. When Tim eventually asked her about previous sexual experiences she revealed that she had had 'two previous boyfriends' and purposefully did not elaborate any further.

Tim enrolled in the Business Schools MBA program and after two years Elle and Tim got their degrees and got married. They moved to an East Coast where Tim took a job at a up and coming Company and Elle started teaching.

As Tim rose in his Company they moved to a small town so Tim could manage a company branch service center. Elle taught at the local middle school and was active in the PTA.

Chapter 6

Project Elle

"Planning but Not Choreographing the Dances"

Project Elle Set

"Now, back to you and Elle" continue Doc. "We can have more detailed discussions about what you two may want after Project Elle. We will have much better ideas as to what is possible. OK?" concludes Doc.

"OK" replies Tim full of questions but deciding that there will be many more Thursday nights to ask them. And, he agrees, it will be better to asked them after Project Elle.

Mulling over what Tim has said, Doc states "I think I have enough information to develop a detailed Project Elle plan. I'll call you if I need any other information."

"But, one final request, Tim." Doc asks. "Before you say anything to Elle, have her take the free online BDSM test at bdsmtest.org 'for your information' and secretly send me her results. It is vital to my planning the specifics of her sex encounters."

With that said, they end dinner and the night. Nothing is said the next day and not surprisingly, Elle's BDSM test results reach Doc within two hours of Tim arriving home that evening.

Elle's BDSM Test Proclivities

Elle's top BDSM test results are: 100% Slave, 98% Submissive, 94% Experimentalist, 87% Masochist/Degradee, 85% Exhibitionist and 80% Non-monogamist. Doc sighs with great relief since these results are much better than he hoped for.

Elle is not Vanilla but then again from what Tim had told him Doc was sure she wasn't. Vanilla makes the weekend impossible to plan even if it involved 'rough sex.' Doc would withdraw his offer to plan and execute Project Elle if she had tested Vanilla.

And, not surprisingly, Elle is not a Switch. Sex slavery is not something a Switch would typically fantasize about.              

Elle is 98% submissive. Good! The weekend could be a series of discrete Dom/sub encounters—a series of different scenarios—with out of character 'intermissions' between encounters. Lots of fun but 'breaks' makes for a very long weekend of stop and go sessions and awkward to plan.

Luckily, Elle is also 100% Slave which is obvious since her fantasy is to be a sex slave. This makes a long weekend of sex slavery much easier to plan and execute. Maintaining a Master/slave power transfer over a long weekend requires almost no intricate planning. Only the persons and activities involved in the encounters need scheduling.

Being highly Experimentalist, Exhibitionist and Non-monogamist means new experiences with other than Tim and with others watching will not inhibit her.

Finally, degradee is easily managed by calling her derogatory names and Doc is sure he can find at least one encounter that would provide the pain she needs for her masochism.

Planning Project Elle

Over the next few weeks, Doc develops a detailed Project Elle plan to take place at his remote lake cabin. It is to start late afternoon Friday and end Sunday midday. Elle and Doc will be there all three days and various other persons will come, cum and go each day.

For Friday's abduction, drive to the lake and sexual encounters, Doc schedules two of his mid-level executive mentees—Sam and Ken— who agreed to participate. Sam is in his late 40's and a tall black ex-college track star who remains in great shape.

On the other hand, Ken, also in is late 40's, is short, stocky but solid and comes across as a gangland enforcer.

They contrast well with Doc who is in his late 50's, fit, 'handsome with salt n pepper hair' and has a 'in total control' Boss aura.

For Saturday, Doc makes many select confidential calls. First, he tells them that it is a day of lake fishing which is possible and to bring their fishing gear.

Next, Doc informs them of the presence of a woman on her consensual weekend of sex slavery fantasy and he requests their participation. They all jump to participate and some even want fish too! But, some have unchangeable scheduling conflicts and bow out.

Seven accept Doc's invitation—five current and former mentees in their 40's & 50's, a 24 yo summer intern and JP2 in his mid-70's.

Doc is pleased that JP2 accepts his invitation. Doc did inform JP2 of his undisclosed D/s lifestyle at his one-on-one interview dinner decades ago. JP2 is actually not surprised and it did not prevent him from making his generous offer of employment. They never spoke about it again.

Now, on a lark, Doc invites JP2 for Saturday's activities. Since he is retired from Executive Management and a widower of five years, JP2 decides to accept.

On retiring, JP2 tells himself that he wants to 'make up for the fun he missed' while leading the difficult transformation of DaFuCon. He thinks Saturday may be some of that fun.

Also, on a lark and after carful scrutiny, Doc invites his highly talented and promising yet inexperienced and naive summer graduate student intern. He has performed well and Doc wants to reward him with participation. And his coming would probably cement his desire to return as an employee after graduate school.

Neither Sunday's participants nor schedule are fixed. Doc has several ideas but is leaving it open until he reviews Saturday activities and what 'weekend's goals' still need to be met on Sunday.

Doc writes up a detailed schedule of Friday's and Saturday's sexual encounters as to who and what 'activities' are envisioned.

Needless to say Elle is always 'a who' and the other participants are scheduled in twice throughout the evening Friday and day on Saturday. As noted, except for Elle and Doc Sunday morning's schedule is left open. With the what, where, when and mostly who all set, all that is left is to inform Elle.

At their next Thursday dinner, Doc informs Tim "If you and Elle still want it, Project Elle is completely arranged, scheduled and set to execute in four weeks when you get home from you next Corporate trip.

Also, Elle must have birth control since condoms are not in the plans and you need to email me her hard limits. OK?" Tim looks at Doc wide eyed and asks "Ok. What's planned?" Doc rebuffs further questioning by authoritatively stating, "You'll find out when you find out!"

When Tim arrives home the next evening, he notifies Elle "Your sex slavery weekend is scheduled for four weeks from now. It will be completely safe but you will need birth control since they are fucking you bareback. Also you have to tell me your hard limits for the weekend so I can email them to Doc."

Elle reminds Tim, "You know I am on birth control pills, Tim and my hard limits won't change for the weekend. They are no minors, skin piercings, permanent marks and scat." She then asks Tim "Doesn't Doc want to know my soft limits, Tim?" Tim answers "Apparently not since he didn't ask." Later that evening a very aroused Tim emails Doc Elle's hard limits before fucking her hard.

For the next four weeks Elle pesters Tim with "Tell me what is planned, Tim!" To which Tim honestly replies "I really have no earthly idea, Elle!" Anticipation and imagination made Elle's and Tim's fucking for the next four weeks very hot again.

Chapter 7

Elle's Abduction and 
Trip to the Lake Cabin

"A Transforming Trip"

Elle's Abduction

As Tim drives home Friday mid-afternoon after his next Corporate visit, Sam, Ken and Doc follow him in a large black SUV with dark tinted windows. Once home, Tim parks around the corner out of sight and they park in his driveway.

The three men ominously dressed in all black and wearing sunglasses go up to Tim's front door and ring his doorbell. Elle opens the door and is alarmed when Ken sticks his foot in the doorway to prevent her from closing it. Doc immediately hands Elle a cellular telephone on speaker and states, "Tim needs to talk to you, Elle."

Elle tentatively takes the cell telephone, holds it up while staring at the men at her door and speaks, "Hello? Tim?"

They all hear an apparently distressed Tim reading a script Doc provided say "Elle, I am being held hostage and my safe release depends on you going with these men and complying with their every demand as a sex slave all weekend!"

Tim's script continues, "And not only must you comply, your safety depends on you completing all the weekend's goals they set for you! Do you understand and consent to be a sex slave this weekend, Elle?" Elle immediately recognizes Tim's plight as a ruse even though Tim sounds so convincing!

Now that it is actually happening Elle has second thoughts about living in-real-life her sex slave fantasy weekend. Elle imagines the scary excitement the weekend could bring if she consents but she is also unexpectedly afraid of all the unknowns the weekend may bring.

Ultimately, the appeal of an entire weekend of strange and new unknowns, Tim's prior assurances that it will be 'completely safe' and her feeling 'strangely safe' with these three men overcomes her hesitancy and Elle decides to consent. In addition, she also fears the regrets and disappointment she would suffer if she did turn it down.

Having decided Elle is instantly aroused as she summons up the nerve to firmly say "Yes! I consent," into the cellular telephone. Once Elle has consented and is committed, Tim hangs up.

Elle Speaks No More

Instantly, Elle has doubts about her consent as she nervously hands the cellular telephone back to Doc. Sam and Doc grab Elle's elbows and pull her out the doorway as Ken reaches in and closes the door behind her.

They lead her to the SUV, put Elle in the middle seat of the second row between Sam and Doc and blindfold her. Ken starts the SUV and they begin their trip to the lake cabin.

As they drive, Elle starts to ask, "Where are we ...." and stops when Doc slaps her cheek firmly. Doc sternly instructs, "Speak only when spoken to and always start or end your responses with 'Sir.' Understand!"

With a tear streaming down her cheek from under her blindfold not from her cheek stinging which she likes but from grave misgivings, Elle nods her head.

Doc slaps her firmly again and demands "Speak! You were addressed!" Elle says a soft "Yes" and then quickly adds "Sir."

Doc continues "You will address me as Master D, next to you is Mr Sam and driving is Mr Ken. Got it?" "Yes Sir" Elle replies. Apparently, Elle is a fast learner observes Doc silently.

While Ken drives to the lake cabin, they give Elle a few minutes to imagine what scary excitement her abduction into sex slavery may bring. She has no idea yet.

Tim Calls & What to do about Tim

Now home, Tim calls demanding "What's going on?" Knowing that not knowing would torment Tim the whole weekend, Doc informs Tim "Elle will fill you in when you get her back Sunday afternoon. But, until then, all you have is time and your imagination. Nevertheless, leave tomorrow night and Sunday morning open. I may have plans for you."

Doc then hangs up and turns his business telephone off. Grinning, Doc fondly recalls a coffee mug a former mentee had presented him with "My Favorite Tor-Mentor" printed on the side. "She got me exactly!" reflects Doc.

Still, Doc hasn't decided if he will send Tim a secure weblink to the cabin's video security system with cameras in every room including the bathrooms. Tim could then watch Elle's sex slave adventure in-real-time.

Or, instead, he could give Tim a video DVD of the whole weekend and he could watch it with Elle as she narrates. "Maybe I will do neither or both." Doc ponders. He isn't sure yet.

Keeping cunt 'Safe'

Since it was an hour and a half hour drive to the lake cabin, Master D turns to Elle, grabs her chin, jerks her face toward him and declares, "Your name for the weekend will be 'cunt' and you will immediately respond when addressed as cunt or any degrading name such as slut, whore, fuck meat, cum dump, fuck hole or any other like name. Understand, cunt?" "Yes Sir" she replies.

"Another thing, fuck hole." Master D directs. "Your safe words for the weekend are 'turtle soup.' Say 'turtle soup' once and it will immediately terminate your encounter. Terminate two separate encounters during the weekend and the whole weekend is ended.

Say 'turtle soup' twice in a row and it will immediately end the whole weekend and you will be transported home. Finally, the word 'stop' is meaningless this weekend. Got it, whore?"

"Yes Sir" cunt answers feeling a little relief from her anxiety. "At least, I can stop anything and even end the whole weekend if I have to" muses Elle.

Master D continues "Short of ending the encounter you can say 'Red Light' which will tell your partners that you don't like what they are doing, but it doesn't compel them to stop. Saying 'Red Light' a second time tells your encounter partner that they should probably stop but doesn't mandate that they do. Saying 'Red Light' a third time will stop the activity cold and end the encounter."

He adds, "Finally if your partner is unsure where you are and they may ask 'What light, cunt?' or whatever name they choose you can respond 'Red light, Sir', if unsure 'Yellow Light. Sir' and if you're 'OK' you can respond 'Green Light, Sir.' Understand, fuck face?"

cunt replies "Yes" and Master D slaps her hard again causing her head to snap to the side. "Yes Sir" cunt quickly corrects herself.              

1...45678...16