A Woman's First Taste of BDSM

Story Info
Exploring puppy play for the first time.
4.9k words
4.54
24k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a note that everyone in this story is over 18 years of age. Please enjoy.

***

She wondered if she should bring it up.

They had been talking about things that they could do to spice up their sex life. She thought it was a good idea.

But this was pretty far out there, she had always been the edgier of the two of them and it was really something she wanted to try.

She stood alone in their bedroom, looking at the mirror. At 5 foot 7 inches she was tall, she thought for a woman. Weighing in normally at about 125 pounds, she carried it in all the right places. At 28, her 34B breasts were nice and perky, she cupped them and pinched the nipples as she looked in the mirror, she had a flat stomach and her abs were just slightly defined, enough to show that she worked out. Her hips flared nicely leading to her ass and legs, which she thought were likely her best features.

She took a deep breath as her nipples responded to her touch, both becoming hard almost instantly and she felt the flush between her legs as moisture began to form on her little box and she saw her folds start to become aroused. She wished she had more time this morning.

Men and women considered her to be pretty, in a "girl next door" kind of way, and her long blonde hair was usually braided or in a sporty pony tail. She had shaved everything else for as long as she could remember and loved the feel of her lover's lips and breath on her little shaved pussy.

She had several tattoos, three roses, a small cartoon pussy cat right next to her real pussy, and a chain of thorns around both her ankles.

She had an all over tan that came from sun bathing on their back deck, sometimes with her lover and sometimes alone.

She had just finished doing her yoga and loved exercising naked, this morning she had done it on the back deck and knew that the old retired guy next door had likely been secretly watching her, which made it even more fun.

Hopping in the shower, she washed herself, spending a few extra minutes with the detachable shower head between her legs masturbating. "I always have a little time for that she thought."

A small but pleasant orgasm later, she was slipping on her blouse and slacks, going fully commando today. She loved the way the silky fabric felt on her bare skin and the delicious way the crotch in her slacks pulled up into her pussy, revealing just a small cleft in the fabric, something that more than a few people noticed during the day, from both sexes. A little bit of makeup just to accent her features, a necklace, and some nice shoes; then she was ready.

She worked as a lawyer at a busy clinic downtown and it was only a short cab ride from her place.

Her morning was spent on the phone with clients, followed by lunch with one of the partners of a big law firm downtown discussing a community pro bono case they thought was important and had included her because of her reputation. Then an afternoon in court. It was a good day, and she won each of the 3 cases that were hers.

At 5:30, her phone buzzed and it was time to meet her lover, maybe she would have enough nerve to bring it up tonight over dinner.

Lost in her thoughts for a moment, she couldn't remember where the idea had originally come from, maybe from a magazine, more than likely an off-chance image from one of the porn sites she watched when she was alone. She remembered how weird it seemed at first and then how turned on she had felt as she learned more and more about it.

Realizing that she might miss her ride, she refocused on what was going on right now.

Rushing out of the building, she saw the SUV, opening the door she quickly hopped in as someone was already honking behind it.

"Keep your panties on bitch," said the driver said to the rear-view mirror and smiled at the lawyer. "Ang, how was court today, did you win?"

Angela, closed the door and said, "Yep, all three today, a good day for the home team, how was your day, Laura?"

They leaned together and kissed, this time to purposely annoy the driver behind them, who honked again as the two women, who could be twins, kissed each other again, this time for the sheer pleasure of their lips coming together.

Angela asked, "How was school today?"

"Great, the kids are really starting to learn and nobody wet their pants today," she laughed. Laura had been a kindergarten teacher for the past couple of years and always had funny stories about what the tiny kids did every day.

They had been friends before university, they had shared residence together and become lovers during that time; separated for teacher's college and law school, they had both tried living with men during that their time apart, Laura had been engaged and very nearly married.

At the time she was supposed to be getting married, she hadn't seen Angela since graduation and when Angela showed up to be her maid of honor, Laura was flooded with emotions and memories about just how much she cared about Angela. Laura knew almost to the second when she decided that she couldn't go through with the wedding. Her parents and her fiancée hadn't spoken to her since, but when she saw Angela, she knew who she loved.

Angela, had tried guys and each time found that she missed the feel and responsiveness of being with a woman. To be sure she loved being filled by a cock and had even engaged in some threesomes, and even one fivesome. She loved the feel of having a cock in her pussy, in her ass and in her mouth and might enjoy that again sometime.

But for all of the fun she had with guys, she found no one could make love to her like a woman could. She had slept with older women, younger women, and each time she always thought about the same one, Laura. Thinking back to that night before her wedding, with them making love in Laura's bedroom while her parents slept in the next room still made her horny.

Since then they had been in a relationship, loved together, and supported each other's careers, but both felt lately, they needed to add some more spice to their lives. They lived less than 20 minutes apart and spent so much time together than they were planning on moving in together as soon as they found the right house. Each wore an identical engagement ring; they had bought each other while in Mexico last winter.

It's not that they didn't have great sex, they did, and they always enjoyed sex and knew all of the ways to make a woman fulfilled, they had laughed thinking that might have been the only two women to wear out a strap on. But they wanted to experiment with each other and push the envelope of their desires.

They had gone to several nude beaches, the engagement vacation had been at a clothing optional resort and they had both come back with full body tans, Angela loved nudity and they had dozens of very sexy and a few little slutty digital pictures of her in a variety of places that people should not be nude in. Laura was a little more shy, but secretly wanted to dominate Angela, which was one of the reasons Ang had been looking at BDSM porn, when she came across "puppy play".

Laura had always loved dogs and this was the first time in her life, she didn't have one and Angela thought she could satisfy all their needs in one activity. Laura would get her dog and Angela would be submissive to her and also get to indulge in a very kinky kink - everyone wins.

The idea of experimenting with puppy play, of being submissive to Laura had been on her mind increasingly and she found herself not focusing as much as she normally did. Yesterday on her lunch she had explored the pet store downtown. She had almost come, looking at leashes and dog collars, and her dreams were populated with visions of Laura walking her on a leash naked, suddenly she realized Laura had stopped talking and was staring at her.

The restaurant was nice, busy with people from the downtown office buildings, Laura noticed immediately that Angela seemed quiet and lost in thought.

"There is something you want to say, isn't there?" Laura said after Angela seemed to be a million miles away.

"I can't hide anything from you can I," Angela whispered.

"Go ahead, just spit it out, nothing you can say will surprise me," Laura said with confidence.

It turned out that Laura was surprised, intrigued, interested, and it was something that she had never expected.

Angela just blurted out, "I would like to experiment with puppy play," without any lead in to Laura, although she had been thinking of nothing else since they had walked into the restaurant almost 30 minutes ago.

Laura didn't think she had heard her correctly, "You want to get a puppy for us?"

Angela turned about 4 shades of red and whispered, "No silly, I would like to pretend to be a puppy, I want to be YOUR puppy, you would be my owner, I would belong to you."

Although they had played around with tying each other up for sex, neither had really explored any BDSM before and in fact if anything, Angela had always been the aggressor or dominant one in their sex lives.

As Angela embarrassingly explained what she had in mind, Laura moved from being confused to starting to understanding what Angela was talking about.

Laura loved Angela and she saw how nervous she was about explaining it, for that reason alone she knew she would try it, but as Angela explained what her definition of "puppy play" was, the more turned on she got about reversing their normal subtle roles of dominant and submissive personalities that had existed up until now.

Laura reached across the table and held Angela's trembling hands and said that, "I think I would love to try it, what do we have to do?"

Angela said she had found a few things on-line and that if Laura wanted, they could look tonight, after dinner.

Laura asked, "Can we get something of the things at that big box pet store by the park?"

"Sure, and what we can't get there we can look on-line for," replied Angela, more and more excited by Laura's acceptance and by actually having finally told Laura what she wanted.

Laura was good with that and Angela could not remember what happened for the rest of dinner, she was so excited, they ate, talked, and Laura couldn't remember Angela being so excited, she was like a little kid in a candy store.

After dinner, Laura drove the few minutes to the pet store and Angela must have kissed her 20 times and felt her up four or five times during the short drive.

The store was busy so no one even bothered to help them, which actually worked out okay.

Laura found a nice sexy black dog collar that Angela actually tried on, much to the pleasure of an older man who happened to walk down the aisle right as she finished doing it up. Laura felt her pussy get wet as the man said that Angela looked very sexy with the collar. Angela, blushed a little and just smiled.

Laura found a dog tag and got the clerk to engrave it with "Angela," it was shaped like a heart and made of stainless steel.

Angela thought she might cum herself when Laura found a water bowl and a matching food dish. Laura kissed Angela in the middle of the store and felt her up while no one was looking, something she had never done before. With her finger on the cleft in Angela's pants, she felt how wet she was and noticed her nipples poking out through the thin material of her blouse.

Laura said, "We'll finish up in here but let's go to the park and see if we can't find a little place to have some fun."

Angela found a nice black leather leash. And said they would have to find the rest on-line.

It was difficult for them both to control themselves, but they drove to the park and used Angela's laptop to find a discrete sex shop that carried "everything the first-time puppy needed."

Both were surprised at how common this particular kink was and what a wide range of products was available.

After looking for some dog ears for Angela, they decided on a black dog mask that had floppy ears, a muzzle, but access for Angela to use her mouth for a variety of things from drinking water to eating food, or eating Laura, as she pointed out to Angela.

Angela was visibly squirming when they added a pair of locking paw mitts and pads for her knees. Laura felt herself getting wetter when she suggested a roll of special tape to bind Angela's thighs and calves together.

When Laura chose a butt plug tail for her, Angela started kissing her and Laura could barely keep her from attacking her and decided not to even try. Laura stopped for a second and paid for the order and then tossed the laptop in the back seat.

The park was almost black now, they had been sitting in the car now for more than an hour. They decided to find a more private spot. Getting out of the car, they walked along the path holding hands.

Finding a quiet picnic table mostly hidden from public view by some trees and now by the darkness. Laura took the lead in their activities, surprising Angela.

While they were kissing, Laura's left hand slipped under Angela's top and found her breasts and nipples, the nipples were hard and very sensitive to her touch. Pinching them and gently pulling and squeezing them, Angela's moans threatened to expose them to anyone within 100 feet of their hiding spot.

Her right hand, unclasped Angela's slacks and her fingers quickly found Angela's soaking wet pussy, running a finger into her cleft and pulling upward gently but with force, Angela's breathing became ragged.

"When we do this, you are going to belong to me, you are going to be my puppy, my pet," Laura whispered into Angela's ear.

Angela actually trembled and whimpered at the words; Laura continued.

"You will have to be trained, we may need you to have your outfit on for several days, if you want to be a good little bitch, you will have to submit to me completely."

"During that time, you are going to be my pet, you will be my puppy, and you belong to me," she continued, nibbling on her ear as she spoke.

Angela's only response was an ever increasing series of whimpers and moans as Laura played with her.

Angela moaned louder as an orgasm flooded over her; the tough, independent lawyer had become a puddle in Laura's hands and from her words. Laura still kept her fingers between Angela's legs, Angela could barely sit still as the throws of the orgasm began to fade.

"Okay, you little bitch, my turn, but first strip off your clothes," demanded Laura, sounding very dominant but having butterflies in her stomach. Angela, looked at her pleasantly surprised, because usually any public nudity made Laura very nervous.

Angela, didn't hesitate though, looking Laura straight in the eye, she slipped her shoes off. Licking her upper lip with her tongue, she undid her slacks and slipped them over the curves of her hips and then let them drop to the grass.

Without breaking her gaze in the dim light, she undid each button on her blouse and after reaching the bottom, she revealed her chest and flat stomach to Laura. The blouse slipped from her shoulders and rustled to the grass, naked in front of Laura, she knelt between her legs.

Laura was still fully dressed and Angela spread her thighs apart. Angela nuzzled against her crotch, using her tongue and mouth over her sex. Laura's heat was evident through the clothes. Angela, lifted her skirt and reached under and ran her tongue over the sopping panty covered pussy of her lover and best friend.

Using her thumbs under the elastic, she pulled the sexy red panties from her thighs and then down over her calves. Leaving them resting on one ankle, Angela leaned back into Laura's lap.

Had anyone known to look in this hidden corner of the park, they would have seen Laura, leaning back on the top of the picnic table with her skirt lifted around her waist. They would have seen a sexy naked woman on her knees, her smooth round ass visible to all, and likely heard the muffled moans as Angela devoured Laura's pussy.

There was a nice cool breeze and Laura could see some stars as she savored Angela's well practiced technique. With her face and lips pushing tight against her body, Angela's tongue and fingers worked magic on Laura's neatly trimmed pussy.

As the pressure built, Laura felt like she was floating in the water, slowly the waves around her started to build as she felt the familiar warmth building between her legs. She put her hands on the back of Ang's head and pulled her face tighter against herself.

Laura quietly moaned, "eat my pussy Ang, lick my little clitty, that feels so incredible."

Then she added, "you are such a little slutty bitch, naked in the park, eating my pussy, like some little whore."

The words were unusual for Laura, who was normally very quiet and almost never used profanity. Angela liked the change though; she liked the thought of being Laura's bitch. Her tongue moved a little faster, and she teased Laura's little clit a little more and felt Laura's back start to arch and her thighs tighten around her body.

Angela felt Laura come, she felt the convulsions and flexing of her lover's body, Laura managed to stifle the scream that she wanted to let loose; and Angela drank in the sweet liquid that Laura's pussy squirted against her face.

Angela moved up and Laura tasted herself on Angela's lips as they kissed under the stars, obvious to their surroundings, they were the only two people this night.

After several minutes, Laura said smiling, "I like the idea of you being my pet, and I am going to enjoy being your owner." Angela straightened up and only put her blouse back on and smiled too, she was glad she had finally told Laura.

"You are one in a million, Laura," Angela smiled and felt relieved that Laura felt that way instead of thinking she was some kind of weirdo.

If Angela knew the things going through Laura's mind, she needn't have worried. Laura already had several thoughts that would surprise even Angela.

It was late by the time they got to Angela's place, Laura laughing at the Angela's grass stained knees and they decided to have a sleepover. Undressing each other they climbed into bed and made love together quietly in each others arms.

The package arrived on Friday like it was scheduled.

It was in the front porch waiting for them when they arrived at Angela's after work. Laura had also made some arrangements and she planned on surprising Angela, but she would do that later.

"Okay Angela, before we do anything, I want you to go a shave, shower, and come back naked. I will make supper while you get ready," Laura said in a voice that was somewhat more forceful than normal.

Excited and eager, Angela agreed, "Okay, I won't be long."

Angela, stripped off her clothes as she ran upstairs, leaving them where they fell. Turning on the shower, she enjoyed the steaming water and washed the work from herself. She shaved her legs, then using a little shaving crème she shaved her pussy, making the skin smooth.

Toweling off, she put her hair in a pony tail and applied a little makeup and some nice red lipstick.

She walked downstairs to find Laura, still dressed in her work clothes, making supper.

"Okay, there you are, we have some rules to go over," Laura said in a firm voice.

"First, your safe word is "Lassie", like the movie dog, I thought that would be appropriate," she smiled.

"Second, from now until I say otherwise, you are my property, you are my pet, anything you do you have to have my permission, ANYTHING! do you understand?"

"Yes," said Angela.

"That another thing, from now on, you are a little puppy; puppies don't talk, you bark or you don't open your mouth.

"Woof," Angela barked in a soft small sound. Her nipples were erect and Laura could tell her pussy was soaked.

"Okay, let's get you ready," Laura smiled.

Laura had already opened the box and had their purchases from the other night lined up as well, on the counter. The first item was the mask, Laura looked at the floppy ears and put it on over Angela's head. Angela had to put her fingers between her legs as a shiver of excitement ran through her body, she actually had goosebumps.

12