A Woman's First Taste of BDSM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next was a black leather dog collar. Laura reached around Angela's neck and snapped it into place. Angela couldn't help herself and moaned when it was in place. Laura ran a finger up Angela's slit and put it into Angela's mouth as she tasted her own wetness.

Laura, pulled out the small heart shaped dog tag, she showed it to Angela, it said "Angela" on one side and on the other it said, "Property of Laura Montgomery," and she clipped it onto the collar.

Next, she took out two paw shaped mitts and had Angela hold out her hands. Laura put them on and used the lock so that Angela could not remove them herself. Angela could not believe how incredibly turned on she was, her pussy was literally dripping with her wetness.

Laura was just as turned on, with each piece of the costume, she was feeling more and more the adult, more the trainer, more dominant over her friend, lover, and now pet.

Next, she had Angela, lay on the floor, she rubbed her tummy and told her what a good puppy she was, then she used one hand on Angela's pussy. She cupped her vagina, then slowly rubbed her fingers in and around her soft pink folds.

Angela, moaned loudly, laying on her back, with her legs spread wide apart, exposed and vulnerable as Laura used her other hand to massage her tits. It seemed to take only seconds to give her an orgasm. She had Angela lick her fingers off afterwards.

Angela was very compliant and taking a roll of special tape, Laura wrapped Angela's calves to her thighs, tight enough so that the only way she could move was to walk on her knees, but loose enough not to be harmful to her circulation. Laura then attached the knee pads.

Laura helped Angela to get onto her paws and knees and then attached the leash to her collar.

"I almost forgot, come here Angela," Laura yanked on the leash and pulled Angela back towards her. Laura grabbed the tail, it was black and had a generous butt plug end and then she applied some lube to the rounded end.

"Do you like your new tail puppy? Do you want me to put this in your ass, puppy?" Laura held it in front of Angela as she asked the questions.

"Woof, woof," came Angela's reply as she wiggled her ass at Laura.

Laura, leaned down and kissed Angela's ass cheeks, she ran her finger up the space between them, lingering on her rosebud, gently rimming her. Angela moaned loudly and pushed her ass back against Laura's finger.

Replacing her finger with her tongue, Laura softly licked along Angela's ass and rimmed her even more. Angela's body trembled with the torture that Laura was inflicting.

Applying more lube to her fingers, Laura rubbed the lube around between her cheeks and onto and into her asshole.

Angela howled in pleasure as Laura worked her ass, first one finger and then stretching her, then a second. Angela's back arched and she thrust her ass up to push against Laura's hand.

Then taking the tail, Laura slowly pushed the tail plug into Angela's tight ass. Using her other finger, she stroked Angela's pussy; one, then two, and then three fingers easily slid into her small box. Angela was in heaven; Laura was masturbating her and both had gotten there wishes, with her fingers deep inside Angela, Laura made her puppy cum. Angela squirmed and bucked as her body was gripped in waves of powerful spasms.

Only five hours ago, Angela was in court, victorious again in front of a gallery of people, the judge, other lawyers and police officers. Now, her only clothing was a leather dog mask, matching collar, paw mitts, and knee pads. Her cute little ass had an 8-inch black tail wedged in her asshole and her legs were bound by black tape. Laura thought she had never looked sexier.

The timer went off for supper and Laura left Angela recovering on the kitchen floor. Dishing up supper onto her plate, she took out the stainless bowl and put some of the food into the dish. Putting her own food onto the table, she put Angela's bowl on the floor with her water dish.

With her hands in the mitts, Angela leaned forward and just using her mouth tried to eat. Laura watched her and used her phone to record the moment. Laura stroked her ass and encouraged her.

Laura thought that Angela made such a sexy little puppy, she knew that Angela would be worried that by choosing to be the focus of the puppy play that she might feel left out. That wasn't the case at all. Laura was reveling in the freedom and power of being the dominant one.

Angela managed to eat most of her supper and drink water from the other bowl, while Laura watched. Laura then mentioned her surprise.

My sister is going out of town for the weekend and she asked me if I wanted to come out to the farm for the weekend.

"I said that we would love to come, I'm all packed and the car is loaded," Laura said.

Angela hung her head thinking that her puppy fun would be short lived, until Laura said, "Oh don't worry puppy, you are coming too, and just as you are."

Angela was instantly excited and started barking around Laura's feet.

Laura said, "But before we get in the car, I need to take you for a walk, I can't have you having any accidents in the car, puppy."

Laura grabbed Angela's leash which had just been dragging on the floor and led her to the door. It had gotten dark while they had played and the grass was damp on Angela's skin. Laura led her across the yard. Laura noticed the curtains moving at Angela's neighbour's house but it would be too dark for him to make out any details.

Angela tried to pee, but her body was too tense, realizing this, Laura bent over and cupped each of Angela's breasts. Using her fore fingers and thumbs, she massaged each of Angela's tits and relaxed her. Soon Angela's bladder relaxed and Laura could hear her start to pee.

"Good little puppy, that's a girl, pee for me," Laura whispered in her ear as she continued to play with Angela. Angela had never peed in front of Laura before and she found it to be incredibly sexy, exposed like she was.

When Angela finished Laura said, "okay it's time to go to the farm, you won't need any clothes Angela, you are going to be my puppy all weekend."

"I have one more surprise for you before we leave Ang," Laura said as they headed for the front door.

It was only a short distance from the door to Laura's SUV and the street was empty. Angela moved on her paws and knee pads to the passenger door when Laura stopped her. The idea of being seen like this by a stranger only made Angela even hornier, if that was even possible.

"Silly puppy, puppies don't ride in the front seat," and Laura tugged to her the back of the vehicle and opened the back door.

Angela barked when she saw what was sitting on the floor of the SUV, a cage filled the space where the seats had been folded down. Laura opened the cage door and helped Angela climb into the dog cage, careful to slide her fingers first into Angela's wet pussy and then to make the tail plug do naughty things to her ass as well.

Laura snapped a picture with her phone as she latched the door of the cage with her puppy inside.

"We are going to have so much fun, puppy!" she said.

To be continued ...

12