A Woman's Needs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake laughed, "Well, if that's being taken advantage of, then I want to be taken advantage of every night."

She laughed as well. Turning more serious, Caroline said, "Jake, we have to talk about this. Noah gets home this afternoon."

Jake cut her off, "It's my turn to say we don't need to talk right now. You gave me full pleasure last night, but I was sort of out of it and stunned as well, so I'm afraid I wasn't a very good lover. And I can be." With that he lifted her mouth to his for a kiss, while sliding his hand down to her crotch. Feeling his way with his fingers, Jake parted her lower lips and then he started to gently insert a finger into her pussy. Caroline moaned under his touch and Jake smiled. Fast forward a few minutes and he fully has two fingers up her pussy, kissing her deeply, exploring her mouth with his tongue.

Pushing her onto her back, Jake slid down between her legs and licked her sticky treat. Jake dove into her pussy with abandon, alternating between tonguing her deeply and playing with her clit with his tongue.

At some point, Caroline grabbed the back of his head and directed him where to go, "Yes. Ohh. Yes, right there." She moaned with delight. "Oohhh, yessss" then a minute later, "Ooohhh, yes, I'm cuuuummmminnnnggg" and she jammed Jake's face into her pussy as she bucked in the throes of her orgasm.

Through a pussy juiced smile, Jake said, "See, I told I could do better." Raising up to his knees, Jake directs his hardened cock into the moist opening of her pussy lips and slides it in. Jake had to admit that, while the nighttime sex he had was amazing in its own way, seeing this 47 year old vixen's reaction to his young, hard cock entering her pussy was something not to be missed. Jake looked deep into her eyes with purpose as he plunged his cock deeper into her pussy.

Caroline arched her back and threw her head back, "Ooooh, Jake, yes! That feels so good."

More fully in control of his body than last night, Jake had no plans to cum too early; he was going to savor this moment, not only because there was a connectedness between them he couldn't quite explain, but he also wasn't really sure this would or should continue in the future. The possible bad outcomes of a relationship between them were numerous. "Not gonna think about that now," Jake thought to himself, "I'm gonna just enjoy giving Mrs. D the D." He couldn't help but smile at his little joke.

Jake was somewhat surprised by the intensity of Caroline's love making. "Yes, Jake, oh fuck. Yes. Fuck me good, Jake. I need it." Jake had wondered how much sex she had gotten since her husband left. Clearly, she was beautiful, smart, charming, and also a sexual dynamo, but being all those things and wanting the hassle of a relationship were two different things. "I hope I haven't made her life more complicated," Jake thought before reminding himself to concentrate on what he was doing.

And what he was doing was giving Caroline Dupree the best fuck she had had in over a decade. Jake leaned over and started railing Caroline's pussy, lovingly battering her clitoris with his pubic mound. That elicited louder yells from her, "Fuck, Jake, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. I'm going to cum again!" and she bucked her hips and had another big orgasm.

Sweaty and satisfied, Caroline said, "That was amazing. I'm not sure I can take much more, though."

Jake laughed, "Well, you've been taking it well so far."

"I'm serious, Jake, I'm starting to get sore down there. I, um, haven't had sex in a while."

"Well, you certainly don't seem to be out of practice!" Jake took her statement seriously, though, and directed, "Alright, roll over then." Caroline rolled over and arched her hips slightly, exposing her ass and pussy to him. Jake took an ass cheek in each hand, "Caroline, has anyone ever told you that you have the most deliciously squeezable ass?"

Caroline retorted, "Well, not in a long time and certainly not from a 19 year old stud."

Jake proved his statement was no lie as he spent the next few minutes massaging her round, mommy ass cheeks. He was enjoying the sight of kneading this fine specimen before him. At the same time, he figured he would give her pussy a little break. Eventually, though, he took a firm hold of one cheek and opened a view to her pussy. Then he used his other hand to guide his penis past her fleshy folds and into her lush pussy.

"Mmmmm," Jake grunted out. "Damn, you feel so good." Starting slow, Jake slid his cock in and out of her wetness. He knew he could make himself cum within 5 seconds once he wanted to, but he was still trying to draw this out. Was this because it was so pleasurable or because he thought this might be the one and only time he would know this pleasure with Caroline?

Light "mmmmms" and "ooohhhs" were escaping Caroline lips as Jake lovingly, carefully worked his cock in her pussy. "Where do you want me to cum?" Jake queried.

"Wherever you want to, baby," Caroline answered. "I can't get pregnant anymore."

That notion sent a tingle to his brain since, with most girls he had slept with, he always had to wear a condom and couldn't cum in their pussies. The thought of putting his seed deep into Caroline was something his mind could not ignore and was quickly sending him over the edge. "Oh, God, Caroline, I'm cumming!!!" Jake grunted out and, grabbing her hips, he put blast after blast of his hot cum deep into her pussy. Finally pulling out, Jake rolled over onto his back and grabbed Caroline with one arm to lay her head on his chest.

After many minutes of silent, post-coital bliss, Caroline broke in, "Jake, what are going to do?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't know. I mean I assume Noah would flip his shit if we told him straight out."

Caroline said, "Probably. If we're going to continue, we will have to tell him eventually though."

"Continue?" Jake countered. "I mean, I would want to, but I was assuming it would be, you know, too risky for you."

Caroline agreed, "Well, it will be risky for sure. Not only with Noah, but for my job. Hell even the neighborhood could be a problem. But, I mean, you wouldn't want to date me for real anyway. Some old lady like me."

Jake stopped her, "You're not some old lady, got it? You are an amazing woman. In addition to being a total smokeshow, you are so kind and giving. I mean, just look at me. How many people would let me come to live with them rent free for a whole year?"

Caroline jokingly suggested, "But what if I only invited you here to take advantage of your body?" and she poked him in the ribs.

"Very funny," Jake replied. Turning serious again, Jake followed, "Gosh, I don't know. I mean, I see the problems we would run into if we were properly dating; the looks we would get going out to dinner or to the movies. Society can be a harsh critic sometimes. But, I also don't know if I can keep my hands off you."

Caroline agreed, "Well, I have the same problem. I mean, I fought myself for a long while, but I just couldn't deny my attraction to you. So, I know this might not end well, but we can at least be together here in our bedrooms for some amount of time."

"I'd like that, Caroline. Let us take it slow and not say anything to Noah for a while. Maybe in a month or so, we can re-assess and decide we have to tell him."

Well, it was a plan. Mostly likely a stupid plan that would blow up in their faces, but a plan nonetheless.

Chapter 7 - School Starts

-----------------------------

When Noah came back home from his camping trip, both Caroline and Jake were sweating bullets for a few hours, but everything seemed to be cool; Noah seemed to suspect nothing. Noah and Jake were able to enjoy their last week of summer and Caroline had agreed to not be around them much and definitely promised not to wear her bikini in front of Jake if Noah was around.

Noah commented to Jake during one of their gaming sessions that week, "Hey, man, I'm glad you are settling in nicely. You seem really at home here. I'm happy for you."

Slightly nervous, Jake responded, "Yeah, I think I'm getting pretty comfortable. You guys have been so great to me."

Noah continued, "And you seem more comfortable around my mom so that's good. I was worried it would be awkward for you two when I was gone. I mean, you've known her for a long time, but I was always around before."

Thankful that the gaming room is dark and, thus, Noah could not see his reddening face, Jake replied a bit nervously, "Yeah, I guess so. You think I'm acting different around her?"

"Oh, not in a bad way," Noah said. "It's good you two are getting along is all."

The last week before school started was busy, so Caroline and Jake only had one chance to be together for two hours on the Saturday afternoon. Short as it was, it confirmed to both that the magic was still there.

Settling in to a new semester was a good thing for Jake's and Caroline's love life. She knew Noah's schedule and so it wasn't too hard to steal away a few hours in Jake's room although most of their further trysts happened in her bedroom for a few reasons. One, it had a lock. Not much of a safety against Noah sneaking up on them, but something anyway. Two, the king sized bed in Caroline's room left more opportunity for exploration (and explore they did). Three, it had the master bath connected so it made it easier to clean up afterward, although Caroline found out the 'hard' way a few times that having Jake join her in the shower after they had sex didn't mean he wouldn't be bending her over in the shower and drilling her in the shower after she inadvertently made him hard again.

Although sore a lot, Caroline was not complaining one bit, positively beaming from having a young stud lust after her on a daily basis. She got comments from more than one work colleague that she definitely had an extra spring in her step. One friend was convinced that Caroline has a new boyfriend, but Caroline adamantly denies it. Still, Caroline couldn't deny to herself that she was really falling for Jake. He had so many good qualities that Phil just never had, even when her ex-husband was younger. Jake genuinely cared about people and Caroline admitted that getting to spend alone time with Jake was becoming much, much more than just sex.

One day later in the fall, she was able to wrap her work up early and she was home by 12:30. She knew that Jake's class ended at 1:00, but that he usually liked to hit the gym afterwards. In an effort to lure him home early, she massaged her pussy, getting it all nice and wet, then took a snap on her phone and sent it along to Jake: "Noah has class until 4. If you hurry home, this will be waiting for you."

At 12:57, Jake's Humanities professor was droning on and on when he heard his notification bell. Swiping his phone, he saw Caroline's message and his cock instantly twitched in his pants. He quickly swiped off the pic and looked over his shoulder to make sure no one saw. Thankfully, his prof finally finished and he raced off to his car.

Caroline was reclining on Jake's bed in only a little silk cami, occasionally running a finger down the length of her pussy, but not doing too much before Jake arrived. It could not have been past 1:19 when she heard a car door slam and her front door open. "Honey, I'm home," Jake called out.

"You're honey is waiting for you in your room," Caroline responded in kind.

Taking two steps at a time, Jake came bounding into his room and stopped short. Caroline was sitting against his headboard with her sleek cami on, legs split out wide. He could see the wetness between her lower lips from the doorway. "I've been thinking about you for a while," Caroline cooed as she slowly ran her finger the length of her pleasure pot and then stuck that finger in her mouth and sucked it. "Well, I'm not sure it tastes like honey, but I think you should come over here and check."

Jake was out of his clothes in about 3 seconds and quite literally dove into her glistening pussy and began what was another furious lovemaking session with his own private MILF.

**************

Noah couldn't be too pissed at his Chem II professor. Apparently, she was pretty sick, but the sickness came on quickly such that no substitute could be found for his 3 o'clock class and it was canceled. He glanced at the time on this phone: 1:05. He couldn't quite remember Jake's schedule, but he figured this was his best chance to hang out with his bud that he's had in a while. School was going well, but they were both busy, so they haven't had much time together. Besides, Tracy is busy all afternoon. Riding in his car on the way home, Noah hummed happily along to whatever pop song was on the radio.

He parked his car and was surprised when the front door was slightly ajar. Not too weird though because that can happen if you try to just slam the door without pulling it shut. Jake can be a bit forgetful sometimes. He didn't take too many steps into the foyer before he heard sounds drifting down from upstairs. "What was the person saying?" Noah thought. He couldn't quite make it out. Getting to the bottom step of the stairs, he could hear what sounded like, "Ahhh, your pussy is so tight."

Noah thought, "You horny bastard, Jake. You've got one of your college honeys up in your room. I guess he figured with me and mom not home, it was safe to have a little fun time in his room." Aware of what was going on upstairs, Noah knew he should let his friend have his fun, but Noah couldn't deny the twinge in his pants and quietly took a few more steps up the stairs.

"Ooooh, yesssss, Jake. Yessss," a female voice moaned out.

"Fuck," Noah thought. "He is fucking her good. Damn, I wish I could do that to Tracy." His cock was now hard enough that he had to adjust it in his shorts to relieve the pressure.

"Yes, baby, take that cock. I know you want it." It was hard for Noah to deny that Jake was clearly a stud in the bedroom and there was a mixture of jealousy and horniness going on in Noah's mind right now. Embarrassed that he's listening in on his friend and whatever flavor of the month he's got in there with him, he couldn't deny the effect it's having on him. He slipped up the last two steps, quietly slid his shorts down, and began to stroke his cock to the show he's hearing. He's maybe 10 feet from the door and the door is open a foot or two. From the angle he was at, Noah couldn't quite see the couple on the bed, but he could now hear them very well.

The girl let out a huge "Ohhhh, fuckkkkk, yesssss" as Jake is clearly pounding her pussy hard.

Jake counters, "You want my cum, don't you baby?"

Noah is stroking away, guiltily enjoying the show. Finally, Jake yells out clear as day, "Fuck, Caroline, I'm going to cum" and he could hear him grunt as he unloads his cum.

Noah thinks, "No, it can't be."

To his shock, the next line from the female voice does confirm his fear. Through heavy breathing, he recognizes his mom's voice, "Boy, Jake, I sure am glad you skipped gym today."

Noah couldn't process what was happening. He pulled his shorts up and went down the stairs in a haze. He needed to think; Noah got in his car and started driving; to where, he didn't know.

Jake had heard the car door slam, afraid that Noah has come home early. Running to the window, he realized that Noah was getting into his car and not out of it.

"Caroline," Jake said seriously as he turned to his lovely vixen, "I think we have a problem."

Chapter 8 - The Thing that Should Not Be

-----------------------------------------

"What?," Caroline asked of Jake, fearful for his answer.

"I am about 90% sure that Noah knows about us."

"Shit," was the first word out of Caroline's mouth. "Dammit, Jake, what are we doing to do?"

"Well," Jake offered. "We'll all sit down like adults and talk it out. We will explain that, despite our age difference, that we love each other and..."

Caroline broke in, "Wait? Did you say 'love each other'?"

Jake replied, "Did I? I guess I did. Well, yeah, there's no denying it any longer. I DO love you, Caroline. I've been aware of it myself for probably a week or two, but I didn't want to say anything because I wasn't sure if we had a future at all. Do you, uh, feel the same way?"

Caroline faltered, "Yeah, I think so. I mean, to be honest, I thought it was just two people that were attracted physically and I know I was in need of physical intimacy. I thought maybe we'd fuck a few times and I'd be over you and realize that we should just move on with our lives. Frankly, I figured you would tire of me pretty quickly."

Jake went to her, holding her body tight to his, then kissed her hair, neck and then mouth. "Caroline Dupree, I will never, ever tire of you. Sure, at first I thought it was infatuation or even just a kink for me to sleep with an older woman, but I'm long past that now. I think of you constantly and can't wait for our times alone. And I'm not just talking about the sex. I love just laying next to you or talking to you about mundane things or watching how good of a mom you are to Noah. Compared to the girls I've known, you are amazing and, I don't want to say all girls my age are like this, but there's an immaturity and vapidness to them that's actually a big turnoff, regardless of how physically attractive they are."

Caroline started to cry, "Jake, I don't know what to say. I mean I've never been so confused in my life. I love the time we have together and I, too, appreciate you for who you are, but I have been trying to not let myself fall in love with you. As much for you and Noah as for me. Besides, you're saying this now, but, Jake, you're still only 19..."

Jake cut in, "I turn 20 next month."

"Ok, 20. Still, you have your whole life ahead of you. I don't know that we SHOULD be together even if we want to."

Jake was numb and struggling to counter her argument. "Look, Caroline, I know I don't even have a degree yet, so I have more to learn in this world, but I do know I love you and I know I want, no, I NEED to be with you."

Caroline faltered, "Oh, Jake, I don't know. I mean we don't even know how Noah is going to take this, let alone others. We will be ridiculed, maybe even shunned."

Jake agreed, "Maybe so, but what I care about is you and me. You deserve to be happy, especially with all you have gone through the last 3 years."

"But what about your parents, Jake?" Caroline interjected.

"What about them?" Jake replied. "Fuck 'em. They're shitty parents anyway. To be honest, as long as Noah is cool with it, I'm ready to face the world."

"Oh Jake," Caroline said as she melted further into his arms. "I love you."

Jake kissed her softly yet deeply. "I love you, too."

They decided they would sit down with Noah as soon as he came back. They would text him that he needs to come home for a 'family' meeting if he didn't come back on his own within the next 2 hours.

With that settled, they both breathed a little easier. Caroline grabbed Jake's hand, "Jake, would you make love to me again?" Jake replied, beginning to harden merely from her words, "Of course I will" and they laid back on his bed and made quiet, beautiful love. After Jake spilled his seed into her and slid next to her for some cuddling he thought to himself, "I know I've fucked a lot in the last few years, but I think that was the first time I've ever made love to someone." The feeling of euphoria was quite overwhelming for not only Jake but for Caroline, too.

Chapter 9 - The Talk

---------------------------

Noah did indeed come home within a few hours. He had driven to the park and talked to himself about what was happening in his house. At first the thought of Jake with his mom repulsed him and he was pretty pissed at Jake for adding his mom to his bevy of conquests. After a while, though, he was more rational, and realized he was being selfish. He was an adult and could act like one. Besides, why shouldn't his mom be happy? His dad sure as hell didn't care about her happiness. Noah would always love his dad, but he had come to realize that his dad was kind of a smug, selfish prick. Honestly, his mom was way too good for his dad. "Would Jake be good enough for her?" he wondered to himself.