A Woman's Needs

Story Info
47 yo Caroline has relationship with her son's best friend.
12.3k words
4.45
34.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Law Office Incident

------------------------------------

Lying naked beside this gorgeous, sleeping man-child, Caroline Dupree wondered how she got here. It started innocently enough, as most of these things do. It's not so innocent now and, while lying there basking in the glow of the best sex she had had in a decade, she couldn't help but obsess over the fact that, fun as it was, this could make things miserable for a lot of people. Her son was a Sophomore in college and was bound to find out about his mom's actions sooner or later.

Perhaps it makes sense to back up about 8 months in order to explain. No, going further back is needed; three years should be good enough. Caroline was happily married to Phil and their only son, Noah, was a well adjusted 16 year old enjoying high school life and all it had to offer. Caroline had gone back to work after Noah was in the 4th grade, not willingly at first. Phil insisted, "I'm not going to have my wife lying around doing nothing while I work and slave all day. Noah's college isn't going to pay for itself." She knew Phil didn't really need her to work because he was one of the top lawyers in the state and pulled in easily over $500k in billings annually. Looking back, he probably just wanted to control her. Regardless, she was able to get a decent paying job at the nearby college and, over the years, worked up to a generous salary herself, writing grants and handling other financial matters for the school. It put her Accounting degree to work and was certainly better than the auditing jobs she did before Noah was born. The now $140k salary didn't hurt either.

She thought she had it all: a loving husband, a nice house with a pool, a cabin by the lake, a sleek luxury car, and a great kid that was set to enter the 11th grade. Then, things came tumbling down. She knew Phil had been increasingly disinterested in her sexually for a while, but figured it was a natural consequence of getting older and just the pressures of his job, etc. They used to fuck for hours at a time, sometimes spending half a Saturday in bed, making love, talking, eating strawberries, making love again, and so on. That was a long time ago, though. Now, she's lucky if Phil even fucks her once a month and it seems as though he's not even into it when he does. He certainly didn't seem to care about her needs in the bedroom anymore. At 44, she thought she still looked pretty good, working out regularly and trying to keep in shape. At 5'5" and 130 pounds, she had nice womanly curves and if anything her size C breasts were now closer to D's (guys are supposed to like big breasts, right?). Sure, things weren't as tight as they used to be and she's not the 115 pound man killer she was when she met Phil back when he was in law school. Be that as it may, she wondered why he was so disinterested in her in the bedroom.

Well, she got her answer to that one evening at his law office. Phil had been working extra hard for an upcoming case and seemed to be on edge and cranky. One night as he was again working late, she thought, "I know, I'll surprise him with a nice meal and, who knows, maybe I can relieve his stress in other ways, too." Packing up the dinner, she called out to Noah, "Noah, honey, I'm going to bring Dad some dinner up to his office. You know how hard he's been working lately."

Noah, barely looking up from his PS4, "Sure, Mom, no problem."

After checking her hair and adjusting her ample breasts inside her bra and sweater, she set off for his law office, which was a quick 15 minute drive. Pulling into the office, she saw two cars parked there and figured Phil's law partner, Terry, was there burning the midnight oil, too. "Well, I brought enough food for 3 or so people, so I guess I can share my husband and dinner with Terry, but there goes the blowjob I was planning on giving Phil or, if I was lucky, the good sex on his leather couch." Opening the front door and entering the reception area, she called out "Phil?", but heard no reply. Walking towards Phil's office, she then thought maybe he's getting in a workout to blow off a little steam as she could hear grunting and labored breathing.

Pushing the door to Phil's office open, she started, "Phil, sweetie, I brought you..." but the words stopped in her throat. Phil's slacks were down around his ankles with his law clerk, Deborah, bent over his desk, red dress pulled up exposing her tight little ass. He was so intent on burying his cock deep in her pussy that he hadn't heard his wife come in. "Phil, what the fuck?!?," Caroline screeched.

"Fuck," was his reply, grabbing his pants and somewhat successfully getting his boxers and slacks over his rock hard cock. "Caroline, I can explain!" he suggested.

"Explain what? You piece of shit," Caroline said forcefully. "Explain how your cock accidentally ended up in your law clerk's little pussy? I mean, fuck Phil, I kind of knew you weren't really happy, but this?!?" For her part, Deborah quickly grabbed her things and said "Sorry" and was out the door in about 3 seconds.

"Caroline, baby, let me explain," Phil stammered. Hands on hips, Caroline glared at him, waiting. "Well, see, um, I. Um. I don't fucking know, Carol. I've got needs, you know and once a month isn't doing it for me."

Caroline launched into him, "Oh no you fucking don't! You don't get to play that card with me. I've been more than available, wanting to have sex with you much more often than that."

"Fine," he confessed. "You want me to fucking say it, Caroline? I got tired of fucking you. It just doesn't excite me anymore. You don't excite me anymore."

Caroline started to tear up, but the anger took over. Her face got even more red than it had been and she yelled out, "And Deborah, what is she? 30? She excites you?"

Sheepishly, Phil mumbles out, "Well, she's 28 actually and, yes, she..."

"28? 28?!? You ever loving bastard, how could you? Shit Phil, you're 20 years older than her. You're almost old enough to be her dad. Fuck, you disgust me. Here's your fucking dinner I brought you. Enjoy it and enjoy sleeping on your couch cause you're not coming home tonight." And with that, Caroline Dupree spun around on her heels and marched out the door.

Phil did come home the next day and it didn't take long before Noah noticed the fighting and the yelling and he tried to spend as much time as possible over at his best friend's Jake's house. Noah met Jake Robinson in middle school and they were fairly inseparable throughout middle and high school. Jake would spend a lot of time at the Dupree's house. At least he used to. No one wanted to be at the Dupree house lately as it was almost constantly a place where bickering and arguing was occurring. Not that Jake's house was heaven or anything. His parents didn't really fight at all, but they were super strict with Jake and it was kind of a bummer just being there. Anything was better than "yell" house Noah had said to Jake.

About 2 months later, Noah's parents sat him down and told him the news that he already knew was coming: "Son, your mom and I are getting a divorce." A month after that and it was just Noah and his mom alone in their 3500 square foot house. It was different with his Dad gone, but at least it's quieter now and maybe Jake will want to come over here to hang instead of being at stuck at "strict" house.

Chapter 2 - Jake

-----------------------------

Senior year was much better for Noah than his Junior year had been. He noticed Jake was wanting to hang at his house all of the time and he didn't mind. Jake was his best buddy and Noah knew that the Dupree house had all of the cool gadgets plus he knew Jake wanted to get out of his house as much as possible. Jake didn't do much to warrant it, but his parents were getting even more strict with him. It was supposed to be the opposite; you were supposed to get more freedoms the closer you got to 18. It seemed to be the opposite for Jake.

Still, the two friends made the best of it and Jake was practically living at their house. Noah's mom seemed to be really happy to have him over so much and really spoiled them, bringing snacks during some of their gaming sessions and generally being an amazing mom. Noah could see Jake was eating it up, not getting anything close to that at his home.

One day, during a particularly long gaming session, Caroline brought a plate of cut up fruit and some drinks down to the gaming room. Crossing in front of the TV to set the fruit tray down, Noah lamented, "Mom, you're blocking the TV."

Always loving to needle her son, Caroline teased, "Oh am I? "Gee, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." She wriggled her butt and jumped up and down in front of the TV.

"Funny, mom, funny," Noah joked. After setting the drinks down, Caroline left the room without too much more teasing.

Turning to Jake, Noah remarked, "Sorry about my mom. She likes to tease and she's been in a really upbeat mood all day."

Jake seemed to be spaced out. "What?" Jake shook his head as if to clear his head, "Sorry, dude, just zoned out for a minute." It seemed to Noah that Jake had been acting a little strange lately, but figured it was just that they were close to graduation now and things were going to change a lot soon. And Jake dared not talk to his friend about what was really going on in his mind.

And change they did. Noah got into the prestigious nearby private school, Biltmore, but Jake got into the smaller school, Bartlett, that Caroline worked at. Bartlett had a scholarship deal they would hand out to local students. Since it was so small, most people thought of Bartlett as a commuter school, so this program would give out generous scholarships to local kids (basically full ride), but they had to live on campus. Jake was the lucky recipient of one of those scholarships and was happy to be out of his parents' house.

Freshman year was busy, but Jake and Noah still hung out when they could. Both had gotten girlfriends, so they didn't have much time to see each other. Well, Noah had a girlfriend; Jake had many. Jake was a handsome kid in high school, but, after he turned 18, he really blossomed, bulked up and was generally a girl killer. Dark hair, about 6 foot even with a fit, trim body, and a confident, fun personality, Jake seemed as though he was loving college life.

On one of their few chances to hang out, Jake told his best friend, "Damn, Noah, college girls are so amazing. It seems like they are horny all of the time. I'm getting pussy 2, sometimes 3 times a week. How about you?"

"Well," Noah started, "Tracy and I aren't 'doing it' yet."

Shocked, Jake says, "What? You and Tracy have been together for over 3 months and she hasn't let you get in on her stink yet?"

Noah grimaced at the coarse sexual language his friend was using, "Well, yeah, we're just taking it slow."

Jake interjected, "Well, you do you, man, but I'm telling you that you are missing out. I'm in my sexual prime and I can't keep the honeys off of this!," pointing to his crotch while smirking.

Noah loved Jake like a brother and probably always will, but the way Jake was about girls and sex was not his cup of tea. Admittedly, Noah was a virgin until his Senior year in high school and his experience with sex just made his relationship worse, so he carried some baggage for sure. Noah was no prude; he liked to jack off to porn as much as the next guy with the next guy sometimes being Jake, although they only jerked off together a few times. Still, Noah was still feeling his away around sex and girls, whereas Jake had hit his full blown prime and was loving every minute of it. Jake had explained to Noah that, sure, you want to like and maybe even love the girl you were doing it with, but the feeling of getting a girl to squirm, moan, and groan all because of the power of your cock was one of the great discoveries he had made since high school ended.

It seems that Jake was partying and hooking up a little too much, though, as he was informed towards the end of his Freshman year that his grades were too low and his scholarship was being revoked. Jake was stunned and was not sure what he would do. He guessed he'd have to move back in with his parents. The last thing he wanted to do was go back under their strict rules, but what choice did he have?

That choice was taken away from him. When Jake talked to his parents, not only did their suspected disappointment come out, but they said that he "was 19 almost 20 and needed to figure this out for himself." They said he could stay with them for the summer if he got a job and paid them rent, but he had to move out for his next semester of college.

Angry and worried, he called Noah and explained the whole situation to his best friend. Jake could only hope that Noah could help.

Chapter 3 - A New Housemate

-----------------------------

The next Sunday was the last Sunday before the Spring semester was over for both Biltmore and Bartlett. Caroline was in the living room reading a book when Noah approached her.

"Hey, Mom, you got a minute?" Noah asked.

Putting her book down, "Sure, honey. What's on your mind?"

Noah said, "Well, I don't know if you know from the school or not yet, but Bartlett is revoking Jake's scholarship due to poor grades.

"Oh, that's too bad," Caroline said sincerely.

"Well," Noah continued, "It gets worse. His parents said he can't live with them next semester. He's out on his own. He's not sure what he is going to do. You know he doesn't come from money."

Caroline sincerely said, "Well, do you think we could help out in any way?"

Noah breathed a sigh of relief, "Well, that's why I'm coming to you. Do you think Jake could come and live with us for the year? I mean he used to practically live here our Senior year of high school and you guys get along, right?"

Caroline nods as Noah continues, "It's just he's let his grades slip and I know he wants to buckle down and not having to worry about room and board would be huge. And I know we could afford it. He could have the spare room upstairs or I can move in there and he can have my downstairs bedroom if that's better."

Caroline stopped him, "Okay, slow down. Slow down. Of course Jake can stay here. He is like family any way. And no sense in having you move all your stuff upstairs; Jake can have the spare room and then he will have the upstairs bathroom to himself since you use the one downstairs and I have the master bath in my room."

Noah gave his mom a peck on the cheek, "Mom, you're the best." Caroline did feel proud of herself, but also wondered if she would be able to handle a young, hot 19 year old living here full time.

The next 2 months zip by and it's the first week of August when Caroline suggested to Noah, "Hey Noah, I know that Jake said he could be with his parents until August 23rd, but I think it would be better if he came now. That way he could get settled and have a few weeks to relax before school starts back up."

Noah agreed, "I'm sure Jake would love that. I'll let him know."

Two days later, Noah got out of his car with Jake in tow with a big suitcase, a duffle bag, and his guitar. Jake looked positively beefy in his shorts and tank top.

Caroline was not too much of a mom not to notice how hot Jake looked, but she shook those thoughts out of her head, "Hi boys, let me help." She grabbed his guitar case. "Come on Jake, I'll show you your room."

Caroline went first up the stairs and a strange thought entered her mind: "I wonder if Jake is staring at my ass right now?"

"Get a hold of yourself," Caroline told herself, "Why would he be interested in an old throwaway like me?" Getting to the top of the stairs, she stopped. "The bathroom right ahead will pretty much be yours as I have a master bathroom inside my bedroom," Caroline nodded down the hall to the right. Walking to the left, she went into the room at the end of the hall, "and this will be your room, Jake. I put fresh sheets on the bed and feel free to redecorate if you want, seeing as you will be here all year. Of course, you know where the fridge is, so help yourself to food whenever you want. I try to cook sometimes, but things get busy at the college, so you'll be on your own a lot. I keep the fridge stocked, but also, I got a debit card for you, Jake, so you can get takeout or Grub Hub if you need to. I put $500 on it to start." Looking to Noah, "Am I forgetting anything?" Noah simply shook his head.

"Oh," she remembered, "Rules. Look, you two are adults now, so I will treat you as such. You can stay out as late as you want, but a text before midnight if you are staying out all night or coming back really late is appreciated; Jake I'll give you my number so you can text me. I know that Noah stays over to Tracy's sometimes and it's just easier to plan dinners and breakfasts if I know he will be here or not. I want you guys to live life to the fullest, but please just let me know when you'll be gone for the night or more. The same for you, ok, Jake? Do you have a girlfriend, Jake?"

"Um," Jake stammered. "Um, not really, Mrs. Dupree. I mean nothing serious at the moment."

"Ok, well, you know it's also okay if you have people over as long as you guys are not too loud. And, this should go without saying, do not drink and drive please. Well, I think that's it. I'll let you get settled. It's so hot today, I thought I'd hit the swimming pool now. You boys can join me if you want once you're settled, Jake."

Noah went downstairs with Caroline and Jake started unpacking his stuff and putting his clothes into the chest of drawers in his room, leaving his bathing trunks out on the bed. He was so happy to be in this much healthier home and he was lucky to have such a good friend in Noah. He was lucky too, he thought, to able to be living with a legit hot mom. He thought back to just minutes earlier as he was going up stairs and noticed what a nice ass Mrs. D has. Jake always knew Noah's mom was pretty. When they were in middle school, he didn't think about it much at all and later in high school, certainly he noticed, but she was his best friend's mom so he put those thoughts out of his mind quickly. What's the difference now, he thought? Well, he figured it was because of his sexual awakening this past year. Sure he respected older females like his professors, counselors, etc., but he had also come to see them as the women they are. Besides, he was an adult now, so it was okay, right? "Anyway," he thought, "I'm just appreciating Mrs. Dupree's, um, assets. It's not like we're going to date or hook up or anything!" Still, she had model good looks and a pretty great body to match.

Suppressing his rising cock, Jake slipped out of his clothes and put his bathing suit on. Down the stairs and toward the back door, Jake calls out, "Noah, buddy, if you're in here, I'm heading to the pool!" Slipping open the pool area fence, Jake closed it to find Caroline in a red two-piece bikini lounging on a pool chair and reading a book. He did a double take at her curves; if she had put on any weight over the years, Jake could hardly tell. A fruity drink is nearby and the sun is glistening off her body and bronzing up her beautiful skin nicely. Finally clearing his horny thoughts, he tried to play it cool, and yelled out, "Hey, Mrs. D, Noah not here yet?"

Caroline looked up from her book, "Uh, no, sorry, he's not here yet. Probably got caught up texting Tracy or something."

Jake walked to deep end of the pool and dove in head first. With long sure strokes, he made it the shallow end in no time flat. Turning, he did another lap and a half before he burst out of the water, "Wow, now that's refreshing. Boy it's hot today."

Caroline agreed, but also thought: "The sun isn't the only thing that's hot around here today." Watching the water bead over Jake's nearly hairless, but well defined chest was giving butterflies to this 47 year old mom.