A Woman's Pleasure Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhh," you're moaning as you feel my swirling fingers barely contacting your skin. With each pass, you can feel my toying digits inching closer towards your aching kitty.

All the while, I'm using delicate flicks and rolls of my tongue across and around your right nipple. I'm teasing and arousing your distended bud before I capture the succulent morsel between my lips.

Excited by the feel of your nipple against my mouth, I eagerly suck around your areola. When I do, I'm drawing your swelling bud deep into my warm cavern.

The more I toy with your body, the deeper in intensity your needy moans become. Also, the grasp you have on my hair tightens as you pull my head firmer to your breast.

The pressure you're applying to my head with your hand is restricting my movement somewhat. Nevertheless, I'm still able to bite, tug and stretch your nipple between my teeth.

I'm pulling your swollen nipple away from your breast only to release it and repeat my ministration. My action is eliciting a deep craving from you as you thrust your hips up from the mattress. Still, I release and repeat my nipple stretching in sync with the twisting of its twin.

The touch of my fingertips swirling softly over your sensitive skin reaches your lower stomach. The soft, sensual touch arouses your skin as my fingers traverse from side to side.

I continue this motion with my toying fingers across your prickled flesh. On each pass over your lower stomach, my fingertips inch lower and lower.

Your body shudders in anticipation as I inch closer and closer to your swollen pussy lips and throbbing clit.

My action is unleashing an array of fiery tingles from the once dormant nerves on your skin. Then when my fingers reach the sensitive skin above your mound, your moans are long and needy.

"Ahhhhhh, ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh," now your moans are getting louder, deeper and continuous, as your orgasm builds towards its tipping point.

Reacting to the heightened sensation of my fingers moving onto and swirling around your mound, you're now lifting your ass higher up off the bed.

In response to your hip pushing higher, I twist your left nipple harder and longer. I'm also sucking its swollen twin hard and deep into my mouth as I nurse the little bud.

Your body is shaking as you try to hold at bay the array of fiery tingles that are radiating out from your core. You can feel that the furnace within you is preparing to explode.

With the sensitive nerves of your lower stomach excited to their limit, your body is on fire.

As I continue to subject your body to pain and pleasure, surging chills flow through you. These are blending with all the other sensations you are feeling to arouse your clitoris and pussy.

Then as your hips involuntary thrust up from the bed, your body begins to shake more violently.

My fingertips encroach on the top of your crevice. Your excreted juices lubricate them, allowing me to slide them into the open, pink petal of your inner pussy lips.

I'm tracing my fingers up and down your exposed pink flesh and around your excited clitoris. When I do, your hips involuntary thrust up against my digits.

With your body shaking and your orgasm hanging on the edge, I encapsulate your clitoris between my fingers and flick the hood back and forth over the raised tip.

My actions further stimulate your hot button, and you lift your hips higher off the bed. Then I twist and suck your nipple against the roof of my mouth.

You're now gripping my hair and pushing my head down harder onto your breast. All the time, your body continues to shake and shudder from the jolt striking you. The tension is so intense within you that you are gripping the bed sheets with your free hand.

I can hear you gasp for breath, as your breathing gets strained and excited. Also, I can feel that your heartbeat is rapidly increasing. Most likely in anticipation of your erotic bliss.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck, Sir. Enough! I need to cum. You're killing me," I hear you as you gasp between heavy breaths. In your heightened state of arousal, your stomach tenses, as you thrust harder and higher up off the bed.

The excessive force you're applying with your firm grasp of my hair, and your trembling body alerts me to your desire to orgasm. Now I'm aware that it's hanging on the edge waiting for a trigger, and I know that I've pushed you to your limit.

Wanting to apply the triggers needed to toss your body into the abyss of orgasmic bliss, I'm quick to position my fingers. With one hand, I have a firm grip on your clitoris and the other I'm gripping your left nipple. Then I twist them both in unison with a bite I'm applying to the twin nipple.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, my God. Ahhhhhhhh, yes, yes ... sss!" Your screaming and thrashing about on the bed, as your body goes into violent spasms. You're tossing your head from side to side. Then you release the hand from my hair, and it joins its twin as your fists crunch the bed sheets.

After long moments, "Ohhhhh, fuck!" you scream and then gasp as your breath hitches in your throat.

Your climax flows through you like a raging bushfire. Wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure spreads through your body. Culminating with your toes curled tight and long gasping breaths.

Not wanting to let you come down anytime soon, I hold my tight pinches and bite. I can feel your body withering as it trembles underneath me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," you howl again between gasps and broken moans of delight, as your body shakes uncontrollably.

After what seems like minutes, the shaking of your body eases. Hot sticky cum flows from between your swollen pussy lips and travels down into the crack of your ass.

My action causes your orgasm to flow from one into another until your body drains, and the raging fire deep in your core quells. With your body settling, you fall back onto the bed.

Once you release the hold on my hair, it's a sign of how sated and spent your body has become. That indicates to me that it's time to ease my grip of your clitoris and nipple. Also, my bite around your other nipple.

When I release the bite from my teeth and my firm pinches, you come down from your high. You are quick to regain a regular pattern with your breathing.

Chapter 5: - Devouring Honey.

"Fuck, I love seeing a woman in the grip of a cataclysmic orgasm. It's unbelievable how horny you make me, as I watch you in the throes of orgasmic bliss." I say as I move away from you and off the bed.

Shaking myself out of my daze, the smell of your aroused sex has me licking my lips for a taste. I move between your legs and with my thumbs, I spread your swollen, wet labia apart.

Before dipping my tongue into your crevice, I take a moment to observe the lusty look that's on display in your glazed over eyes. Then I give you a smile of a man about to devour his favorite morsel.

I greedily dip my head and engorge myself on your offering as I'm swirling and licking along your slit. Once I'm sure I've all that you can offer on the outside, I drive my tongue through your gaping entrance, searching for any residue.

"Yes, ahhhhhhh, fuck yes ... sss. Eat your fill of me, Sir," you're crying out as you push your hips toward my face. Your action only drives my tongue deeper inside you.

"Eat me. Ohhhhhh... fuck," you gasp.

You needn't have asked as I have every intention of doing that. Spreading your lips wider, I drive my tongue deep inside your now fully inflamed box.

My salacious action, only causes you to lift your legs and wrap them around my shoulders. Then you lever your pelvis up repeatedly to meet my thrusting tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yes," you're howling as I lavish your pussy with the exuberance of my tongue hammering in and out of your sex.

The fucking of your kitty with the vigorous movement of my tongue only causes your pussy to spasm and convulsively clench against my invading muscle. However, I pause now and then to breathe and lap up the copious lubrication pouring from your deliciously naked, pink pussy.

Chapter 6: - Orgasm Again.

After getting my fill and having cleaned you, I stand and lean forward. Gripping you by the waist, I pull your body towards me. Now your legs are dangling over the end of the bed.

Happy with your position, I kneel on one knee and lean forward over you. Then I dip my head until my lips are touching your lower stomach. With the sensual whisk of my swirling tongue, I traverse back and forth across the sensitive skin.

My actions have the fire deep in your loins stirring again, and you move a hand into my hair, as you arch your back.

"Fuck, Sir," you howl out, as ever-deepening moans escape from your lips.

So, aroused are you by the tantalizing of my tongue, you try to push my head and swirling tongue lower and more firmly onto your enlivened skin.

I'm keen to excite you as much as possible before again advancing on your sex. To do this, I swirl my tongue over your inflamed skin, traversing lower with each pass. My nostrils flare as I smell fresh excretions of your juices.

Your stomach muscles tense and your body trembles.

Responding to your need, I slide my left hand over your hip. When close enough I allow two fingers to drop into the crevice between your swollen pussy lips.

I take a few seconds to slide them back and forth along the pink flesh. Initially, my action is slow and sensual. However, as your body responds I increase the pressure and speed.

Still, after my little tease and with several well-lubricated fingers, I shift two of them against your entrance.

With your boiling yearning for release again building, you feel my fingers touch the wet, smooth muscles at your entrance. Then you thrust up with your hips. Your action succeeds in driving my fingers up into the depth of your inner core. You release a long, deep moan of delight.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhhh," you cry out and then gasp. "Fuck yes, Sir. You have me so, so wet again." comes a carnal howl from between needy moans.

Your smooth vaginal muscles grip and release my invading fingers in a pulsating action. The throbbing of your sex is in sync with the stilted thrusts of your hips.

I push my fingers deeper and then twist my digits upwards. Exploring, I slide them along the roof of your vaginal canal until my fingertips contact the raised and rippled ridges of your G-spot.

Moving them into full contact with the ripples, I rub across your G-spot hard and fast. With each pass, I rub the textured surface harder and faster, as I hear your breathing become shorter and more strained.

The tension within you is building to greater heights as my tongue swirls across your lower stomach. Your once soft, tender, inner pussy muscles tighten and grip around my fingers. The more aggressive my rub is over your G-spot, the tighter your muscles become.

I know your beautiful body intimately from our many couplings. Hence, I'm aware that I can build you to an even higher level of need. Therefore, I strive to extract another cataclysmic orgasm from you before I fuck you.

To push you higher, I slide my thumb up the wet pink flesh of your open crevice onto the base of your clitoris. I rub my thumb around the base until I elicit the passionate response that only I know. Within minutes, you thrust your hips up and off the bed against my fingers and thumb.

My swirling tongue has reached the patch above your mound that I know will drive you mad. With my tongue exciting you to the point that has your whole-body aching for attention, you release your grip on my hair.

Nevertheless, you are quick to move the fingers of both hands onto your large erect and needy nipples. I hear delicate moans, as you twist your nipples hard.

Your body shudders and moves from a tremble into a more violent shake, as you arch your back and thrust your hips high off the bed. Your carnal craving causes you to close your legs hard against my head.

Ever-increasing pleasure is surging through your sex. It's partly generated by the ministration of my fingers, thumb, and tongue to your clitoris and G-spot.

However, you're not helping your cause, and you're fast driving your desire for release toward its peak, as you pull and twist your swollen, aching nipples.

So, overcome with need, you're tossing your head from side to side and screaming. All because you're applying excessive force to your nipples and pulling them in sync with my ministration of your sex.

Hearing your scream only drives me to rub across your G-spot and the base of your clitoris harder and faster. My stimulation is creating intense pleasure and your pinching and tearing at your nipples is generating pain that's releasing endorphins.

"Ohhhhhhhh, God, ahhhhhhh, fucking hell," shuddering and shaking you gasp.

"Ohhhhhh, shit, that feels so good. So, so good. P-please, don't stop Sir. Pleaseeeee, don't stop." You rasp out from between even deeper moans and a muted scream.

Your body goes into spasms, as your vaginal muscles grip around my fingers like a vice. The raging fire within your core surges through your body to the outer edges. Within seconds, I feel the movement of hot sticky cum flowing, as your orgasm ripples through you in waves of pleasure.

I can soon feel that your grip is getting even stronger. Then what began as a trickle of hot sticky cum, now becomes a gushing flow.

Your breathing becomes raspy, as the shaking of your body builds into violent convulsions.

"Fuck, I love seeing and feeling your body in the throes of your orgasmic release. Seeing your response to the mixture of pain and pleasure that's applied is something to behold." I'm telling you as I maintain my rubbing across your G-spot.

To bring you down from your high, I move my fingers onto the base of your clitoris and lightly stimulate until your orgasm plateaus, and the violent shaking of your body eases.

Chapter 7: - Number Three.

As I watch, I'm mesmerized by the flow of your fresh sweet honey. It's seeping from between your swollen pussy lips. Then my hand receives a coating of the nectar before the remnants travel down the crack of your ass.

As you lower your ass back onto the bed, I lick my lips and move my mouth onto your swollen pussy. With the appetite of a bear cub raiding a beehive, I place my tongue between your thighs and devour your sweet offerings.

"Ahhhhhh, delicious," enjoying my task, I moan and voice my satisfaction.

With my ravenous appetite for your sweet elixir, it's not long before I've cleaned the surface of your skin. Then I use my thumbs to spread your swollen lips open. Anxious to track down every drop, I drag my tongue back and forth along the wet, pink flesh of your crevice.

I'm licking and sucking all the golden nectar available to me. The feeling and smell I'm getting as my face, and tongue move between your labia is exciting me.

With your body trembling it's evident that your climax is building, again and my eyes intensely drink in your rapt expression, as I watch your facial expressions.

"Ohh, ahhhh," with my tongue ravishing your pussy, you allow a small gasp and slight moan to escape your parted lips. The action of my swirling tongue is building your inner urge to orgasm again.

You lower your hands onto my head and push my face hard against your sweet entrance. The pressure of your hands on my head is holding my nose against your clitoris.

I slide my hands under you to grip the cheeks of your ass and pull your body in tighter. Using my tongue, I move it in and out of your hole exciting your sensitive nerves with each thrust.

The tension within your core builds quickly. You lift your legs over my shoulders and close them against my ears. With the sensitive nerves, around and inside of your entrance incredibly excited, you thrust up with your hips driving my tongue deeper.

Thrilled by your aggression and the tension within your body, I push my tongue rapidly down inside you. I continue to tongue fuck your tight pussy, as I rock my head from side to side.

"Ohhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhh, fuck yes," you're howling your delight as you feel your desire soaring in intensity.

My salacious action allows my tongue to hit untouched spots inside your sex. My nose is also rubbing across the exposed and hot tip of your clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhh, my God. Please, keep doing that, Sir," you growl as your body trembles, and your thighs rub against my ears. Now you are holding my hair tightly fisted, as you thrust up hard into my face.

With your pussy already hypersensitive, it's not long before I get to taste my reward. Within seconds, I feel the flow of hot sticky cum coating my lips and tongue. Not wanting to waste any of your golden liquid, I swirl my tongue around your hole and lap up all your nectar.

When I feel your trembling easing in intensity, the flow of your golden offering eases back. Then you release your grip on my head and lift your legs away from my shoulders.

Rising from my knees, I stand and watch your glowing body. Then as a tease, I'm holding the last of your sweet honey in my mouth. As I do, I'm rolling it around with my tongue and savoring the sweet flavor.

I know that you have a desire to taste your sweet nectar. To give you that taste, I slide up over your hot body before I dip my head and allow our lips to meet.

When they do, initially it's in a lust-crazed display of deep, intense passion. However, with your taste buds titillated you grow hungry and wanton. That craving causes you to swirl your tongue around inside my mouth vigorously.

Feeling your hunger, I thrust my tongue into your mouth and share the remnants of the sweet taste of your nectar.

Still, with a desire for more, you rise off the pillows. Then you grab the fingers of my hand and devour the nectar coating them.

Chapter 8: - The Fuck.

With your head raised, I reach behind you with my right hand and retrieve the two pillows from beneath your head. The cleansing of my fingers ceases, and I slide back down the bed and onto the floor.

Standing between your legs, I observe what a beautiful pussy you have with your raised clitoris and the splayed-open soft petals of your lips. The thought of soon entering you makes my cock twitch and my mouth water.

Then memories of what a great fuck you have been in the past enter my mind. I shake my head to clear past thoughts and lift your legs to my waist.

You wrap them around me and lock your ankles across each other. This maneuver raises your hips off the bed enough for me to place the pillows under your ass.

I grip your hip with one hand and my cock in the other, smiling up at you, as I move the head onto the swollen lips of your pussy. Pushing through your swollen folds, I slide the head of my cock up and down through the wet, pink crevice.

"Ohhhhh, ahhhhh," you're moaning aloud. With a hand gripping the bed sheets, you thrust your hips up against my cock.

I tighten my grip and smile back at you, as I see the seriously lustful look in your eyes.

"Ohhhhh... God! Fuck, Sir."

"Enough."

"Pleaseeee, Sir. Don't tease me. You've made me wait so long already," you tell me with a scornful pout.

Having a chuckle to myself for a moment, I continue the movement of my cock up and down along the folds of your inner pussy. I drag it along the pink flesh of your crevice and up onto your clit, teasing you with each motion.

The rubbing of the head of my cock over the exposed tip of your clit sends tantalizing tingles to your inner core. With your body, already in a highly aroused state, my action is causing you to lock your legs tighter around my waist. Then your body tenses further.

Feeling your body tighten up, I grip your hips with both hands and move my cock down into your entrance.

"Please, Sir."

"Oh! For heaven's sake. Must you always tease me?"

"Just fuck me, Sir."

"I want to feel that big cock of yours deep inside me. Now!" you yell.