A Woman's Pleasure Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The volume expressed in your urgent need startles me. I look up into your lust covered eyes.

I've done an excellent job getting your body and mind to this point. So, I know you're more than ready to take the two-and-a-half-inch circumference of my seven-inch long cock into your tight entrance. Then I slide the head of my cock inside of you.

"Ahhhhhhh," you're moaning aloud, as you tighten and loosen the muscles around your vaginal ring.

Not in a hurry, I hold just the swollen head inside your pussy. As you tense and release, I'm savoring the glorious feeling your actions are giving me. It's quite an arousing feeling to enjoy the tightening and releasing of your vaginal muscles.

After relishing the delightful ministration of your pussy around the crown, it's time to push more of my cock into you. As I am, I watch the expression on your face change from one of want, to one of satisfaction.

The deeper my cock slides into you, the greater your pleasured expression. Also, your moans get more consistent, as you feel every ripple and ridge of my throbbing shaft.

"Ohhhhhh, ahhhhhh," the moans you are expressing are long and blissful. It's evident that you're enjoying the feeling of my veined cock as it enters you and slowly spreads the velvety, soft tissue of the deep muscles in your pussy.

When my balls encounter the flesh at the apex of your thighs, I pause and hold my pulsing cock firmly inside your pussy.

"Ohhhhh... fuck yes, I love this feeling, Oh, God, I've missed you inside of me, Sir." You whimper.

Hearing your plea, I tense my thighs and groin. That causes my cock to throb and twitch as I hold myself firmly inside you.

"Please don't tease, just fuck me ... Now, Sir." you utter as your pulse increases and your breathing deepens.

I slowly withdraw all my shaft except for the crown. When I do, I can hear that the tone within your feeble groans has changed. Your cries are no longer ones of pleasure; they're now ones of loss with your feeling of emptiness.

Then I again push back slowly into your warm sheath. While watching your face and eyes, I repeat my slow withdrawal and re-entry, again and again.

As I do, I can feel the grasp of your pussy muscles getting tighter each time I reenter you. I can see and feel the tension within your body increase.

"Ohhhhhhh ... ahhhhhhhhhhh," now your moans are long and rapacious as your body starts to tremble.

Hearing and feeling that you're quickly building toward another climax, I steadily increase the pace of my fucking. It isn't hard and brutal. However, the pulsating head of my thick shaft is parting your inner muscles with more force.

"Yes, ohhhhhh, God yes," delighted groans escape your lips. Also, your slick pussy tightens its grip around my cock, as you feel my balls slapping the cheeks of your ass.

Savoring the moment, you wrap your legs tighter around my waist and pull me in against you. You don't want to let go of this invading monster that's being buried deep inside you.

"Fuck, Pet. I'm delighted that you've stayed tight for me," I snarl as I grip your hips and start to withdraw, again.

Getting a firmer grip on your hips, I brace my body for a more dynamic onslaught. After drawing a few deep breaths, I forcefully thrust my hips forward, impaling you again with the full length of my manhood.

"Aawwwww," you scream at the sudden power and speed of my thrust.

However, I'm not distracted as I set my hips in a steady motion of hard, fast and potent drives into your surrendering pussy. My action is driving my cock deep into your core.

With the position that I have crafted your body into, each hard plunge causes the head of my cock to graze across your G-spot. Then onward to smash into your cervix.

You're thrusting your hips up to meet each of my hard, fast drives. You want to maximize the penetration of my cock into your core.

Repeatedly, I'm pushing my hips against you as hard and fast, as I can propel them. The slapping of our flesh together is sending sizzling reverberations throughout the room.

"Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh," As the crescendo of our lovemaking builds, the depth of your moans increases.

Hearing your carnal cries, I grit my teeth and draw in even deeper gasps of air. I'm setting myself to drive my rock-hard cock harder and deeper into your core.

"Aawww."

"Ohhhhh, fuck, yes ... sss."

"Oh, my God! Yes, yes, yes ... sss," you yell, moan and scream.

The intense pleasure traveling through your sex has you tightening the grip of your legs around my waist. You thrust your hips up off the bed harder, meeting each of the driving plunges of my cock into you.

By tightening your legs around my waist, you have created a new angle of entry. Now my cock is hitting your G-spot with more substantial strikes.

With each powerful impact of my cock, intense surges of stimuli are passing through your body. That is causing you to scream and toss your head from side to side.

With your heightened state of arousal, you feel the need to grip your swollen nipples and arch your back off the bed. Your subtle grip turns into painful pinches and hard twists, as the orgasm at your core builds to heights you've rarely experienced before.

The longer my aggressive assault of your pussy goes on, the tension building at your inner core is causing your body to shake. What you are doing is tightening the grip of your inner pussy muscles around my invading cock.

That powerful grip is creating friction that has my cock swelling. Within seconds, my manhood is at its full thickness and sensitivity. I grip your hips tighter and yell, as I thrust up into your tightness like a maniac.

"Awwwww, fuck, yes, Pet." I howl.

"Fuck, you're tight." Gritting my teeth, I growl.

"Fucccckkkk... I love this, and you're going to set me off soon," I snarl as I look down at you in your state of carnal need.

Nevertheless, it's my need that is controlling my actions now. That leads me to adjust my grip on your hips for my final assault on your now quivering pussy.

With my body set, I suck in several deep breaths. Then I drive my engorged cock harder and deeper into the tight sheath of your pussy.

With you on the verge of release and my boiling seeds brewing in my balls, I pump my hips into your pussy. In doing so, it's at a lively pace and momentum that I'm sure I can't sustain for long.

I see your breathing change to shallow, strained gasps, and your body shakes more violently. Then I feel your stomach and inner pussy muscles tense and grip around my cock like a vice. That sends a surge through my body.

At the same moment, you lift your lower body high off the bed.

That's the tipping point for me, and my sperm starts its journey along my cock. At the same time, the final surge of blood pumping into my cock floods the crown.

At that moment of intense sexual bliss, I'm tethering on the edge of ecstasy. Then I lose all self-control, and with short, sharp and hard thrusts, I drive my cock into your inner core.

I sink my fingers into your hips and jam my thickened, pulsing cock into you hard and hold myself there for a moment. When I do, I'm letting my seed spill into you in powerful strobes as jet after jet of my hot creamy 'cum,' splashes against your sensitive inner walls.

Your body spasms as my hot seeds hit deep in your core and then triggers the release of your orgasm.

I look down at you, and you're rolling your head from side to side. You are also, gripping your nipples and twisting the little buds hard.

"Ohhhhhh, awwww," as you struggle to breathe, a muted scream escapes your lips, and a gush of hot sticky cum flows around my thrusting cock.

My body is trembling, and I'm overcome with a burning need to have my seeds implanted deep up inside you.

"Fuccckkk... Pet. I'm going to fill your beautiful pussy so full of my seeds. It'll take a month for them to come out," As I'm crying out, your hot cum washes around my balls and cock. That's giving me another rush of adrenaline.

With a grunt and a groan, I propel my cock deep into your core. On each occasion, I release another flow of hot swimmers to start their journey.

Your pulsating pussy muscles grab and release my cock, sucking my seeds deeper into your womb.

"Ohhhhhh ... fuck, yes, yes, oh, fuck yes ... sss." you're crying out. Then you gasp when your body gets rocked with another wave of intense spasms.

"That's it! ... Fuck me good... Punish my pussy; she's all yours, Sir." You're howling between gasps.

Hearing you cry out your carnal craving; I drive into you with hard and profound thrusts. Then as I feel the last powerful jet of my cum ready for release, I dig my fingers into your buttocks and jerk your body to mine.

With my hot seeds hitting deep inside your core, it triggers another orgasm. Then waves of orgasmic bliss wash over your sensitized body. At the peak of your release, your breathing temporarily stops and your body trembles wildly.

After long moments, the tension eases, and you gasp for life-giving air. You take several minutes to draw as much as you can into your burning lungs. Then your body convulses as another aftershock orgasm courses through your sated body.

With my load of sperm dispatched, I hold my twitching cock deep inside you. As I do, your contracting inner pussy muscles go to work, milking every drop of my hot seeds.

Satisfied that I've dispatched all my offerings, I return to the hard, deep driving pace as I thrust into your twitching pussy. I maintain my thrusts until my cock goes flaccid. When it has, I hold myself inside you. Then I enjoy the pleasures of your swollen pussy lips twitching against my softening shaft.

We both feel the hot mixture of your juices and my cream. That potent mix is trickling out of your crevice and down the crack of your ass. Where it's coating my balls as they're held tight against you.

I lean forward, allowing you to release your locked feet from behind my back. Before I straighten, I look at your glazed-over eyes. I can see that you're basking in the afterglow of what must have surely been one of the best fucks you've ever had.

"Fuck, yes, pet."

"That was fucking amazing."

"You're a great fuck," I murmur to you as my breathing is straining to return to normal.

Standing, I lift your hips to remove the pillows. Then I turn them over, and I crawl up onto the bed alongside you. Lifting your head, I slip a pillow under you, as I move the other one alongside it.

I position myself to lay next to you, Then as I rest, I gaze into your eyes. While we recover from our labored breathing, I move my hand onto your breasts and caress your swollen nipples.

Once I shift my face over to yours, our panting lips meet. Then we engage in a deep, passionate kiss. Our tongues perform a sensual dance as they roll and tumble over each other. It's a display of desire that formalizes the joining of our bodies and souls.

We both drift off into a sated sleep, only to wake at sunrise the next morning. With our tingling bodies still cuddling each other.

.

✫✫✫✫¸. • ° * "˜˜" * ° • ✫✫✫✫

EroticStorm ©