All Comments on 'A Woman's Touch'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
lisaloveslacelisaloveslacealmost 10 years ago
Damn, that was sexy

If only I could find Paula....

blueyes4ublueyes4ualmost 10 years ago
HOT

The story was well written,n very sexy,,Loved it,can't wait for u to write some more like that.Maybe a follow up to this one with her adventures with Mandy..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I enjoyed the story but there was a jarring moment on page 5 during the conversation about the Pink Hat where it seems you confused who was speaking. Paula asks what the Pink Hat is and when Linda responds, she offers to take Paula and the following response is Linda proclaiming how she would love to be taken up on the invite. That just pulled me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Well done!

I love first time stories and yes the sex was damn hot, but what stood out to me was Linda's struggle with her new found desires. Her nervousness, her inability to 'pull the trigger' even with Mandy who was practically holding up a free lunch sign. I thought that was a nice realistic touch.

I've read too many lesbian and GM stories where a straight person simply says "sure, why not?" and it makes me click off the story. This one had a nice amount of conflict. I enjoyed that Paula was right upfront with not being able to be a regular thing so to speak and LOVED the ending where she called Mandy. Would like to see a story of her first real date with a woman and that wonderful experience of waking up in the morning in the arms of a beautiful woman.

Five stars and good luck in the contest.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 10 years ago
Worth a five!

I gave this story a 5, despite the spelling and grammar errors. The psychology and storytelling were just so good that I overlooked things that usually cause me to downgrade. Do yourself a favor and find a good editor to serve as a supplementary set of eyes. The results will only enhance the reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot and juicy

I really need to CUM after this hot hot action. I loved it yummy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more of LC's usual hack work

wish he'd write something interesting for a change -- feh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Doesn't do what it says on the bottle.

Your disclaimer that 'the action' starts slowly is misleading as you jump into male fantasy lesbian sex from the first paragraph. In reality this is just a superficial male stroke story with no attempt to consider the underlying female emotions properly.

What the heck is 'a petty pussy'?

This needs a good edit.

First time here, was told to check out your work. Will read more before making a judgement.

Good luck with the contest anyway.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisquealmost 10 years ago
Not a winner!

Well, it can't be after your tour de force in the last contest!!

Pretty good but I thought you dragged it out a bit much. The antag was clearly Paula but , IMHO, just thought you played up the walk-on characters a bit much - except for the killer final line about Mandy. You telegraphed the ending too soon but if you'd stayed in the masseuse relationship I think the tension would have been greater.

Just my opinion. Flagellate me in private with PMs

drteethodrteethoalmost 10 years ago

I don't know if I've ever commented on one of your stories yet, but I know I've favourited you as an author and favourited at least one of your stories. I love your style of using tension and build-up to get to the good stuff!

This is another great example (though I must admit I liked your winning Earth Day story better). In any case, thank you for another job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
be' toblu'pa' nIS

lut vIparHa' 'ach vaQ: reH vI'Iprup 'ej dominant be' maS jIH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

Maybe next Linda and Mandy's sorry. This could run if you want it to

DebbieWrightDebbieWrightalmost 10 years ago
Gorgeous.

Makes wonderful bedtime reading while Hubby is away !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic read

I enjoyed the story very much and didn't think the lead up was too long at all. Very sexy story, I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful work up

The long build up was so chock full of sexy thoughts ad fantasies, it didn't feel like a build up. It was good enough to be the main show. But that's what all good foreplay is like. The end was delicious and touching. I loved it.

CarolinaPeachCarolinaPeachalmost 10 years ago
Surprised

I thought your story A Woman's Touch was incredibly good and feel surprised several people found so much to criticize. I'm glad I am not so particular. It must take all the fun out of the fantasy to have a constant critic recording every slight deviation from perfection, rather than letting go and immersing oneself in the pure sexiness. I for one enjoyed the hell out of this story.

patientleepatientleealmost 10 years ago
Very hot.

I liked the build up. The main event was incredibly sexy. I think you didn't need the date afterward though. I would have liked to see her call Mandy after she got off the phone with Paula in the morning. Very hot stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
well

I wonder how long it is going to take for your readers to do the due diligence and find out you are female, not male as they seem to assume lol. at least according to your published persona. an amusing thought. anyway. there is no way you could know this, but I have a friend, a good, kind, wonderful man and loving tender husband and father whose wife (Linda shockingly enough!) callowly betrayed him with a woman. she wasnt a lesbian, or even bi. she was just a fool, as she herself put it. he found out when another friend (female) told Linda how badly she had fucked up, and refused to have anything to do with her til she owned up to her shit. they had been friends since they were kids, so, twas a big deal. Linda proceeded to justify herself in a most unpleasant fashion. her husband...was quite sad and did not accept the justification. they seperated. linda tried to ahem...meet the maker of things early in a fatal sort of way. unsucessfully. she was admitted to a psych ward. she came out, sans some memories, and her ex husband, good, kind, sweet, darling, loving...occasional fool that he was and is, bless his heart, took her in and took care of her. time passed. supressed memories returned. shame and sorrow. the second try sadly worked, though by this time she was living on her own and dating her husband again, silly man that he is sometimes. ANYway. Paula? she's linda. and anyone who does what she does, male or female, is a piece of shit with legs. a revoir mon ami. ciao. banzai. vaffanculo. heh.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 10 years ago
Equally hot read for men and women

Well it made me all hot and bothered, so I guess you achived your aim to please. And I liked to see your signature foot fun, always done in a sexy way even for those of us who are indifferent to this fetish.

I did spot a couple of mistakes (e.g. calling Rob Jeff) but nothing to detract from the story. And the nude theme was worked in effortlessly, too.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastalmost 10 years ago

You have such a talent for build-up, and it is on full-display here. I don't know if there is a better teaser on the site. I usually don't read with a sexual, especially for contest pieces, like to keep my mind clear and objective, but you always find a way to get me off track. I was foggy-headed by the end of the first page. It's a gift.

Wonderfully sexy and richly described.

I do, however, agree with patientlee that the date scene is unnecessary. It doesn't hurt the story, and is just more of a good thing, but it doesn't add as much as the other scenes, either.

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Loved loved loved loved it!!!!!

krazykatgirlkrazykatgirlover 9 years ago
Amazing!

That was incredible! I love the build up and teasing. Absolutely wonderful!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shame

Sorry, I stopped reading at the straight sex in the beginning. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A+

One of the best stories I've read on this site, well done!

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Like the end.

I'm just saying lesbians stories the women are wild and multi partnered. Your story ended with concerns and consequences. I'm glad she had some commitment to her husband. As much as we like our fantasy, reality is always there, or should be.

Go Girl.

daddyslittlewomandaddyslittlewomanabout 9 years ago
Loved it!!

How this story can have so much hate in the comments, I will never know!!! It was absolutely perfect from start to finish. One of the hottest stories I've read. Ever. And from a genre I don't generally read much of. Bravo!!

WilBeLesWilBeLesabout 9 years ago

I absolutely love this story. I could actually imagine everything and feel every imotion while I read it. It is easy to follow and enjoyable. Extraordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please make a sequal

I'm not even kidding, out of the countless stories I have read on this site, this one was the all time best. Great characters, vivid description, good build up and awesome sex scenes. Please, please make a sequel to this, I know you are more than capable.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
This is a first for me

I really enjoyed this story as I never read in this direction. But I am so very happy to make a change for tonight.... Well detail, and well written.. I am so hot and wet right now I think I might catch my sheets on fire... Thank you very much I hope that this will be a sequel. Love your work.... This is a nice twisty change

Janice1939Janice1939almost 9 years ago
Real

A story to be lived, I wish I was that lucky.

andy13asaandy13asaalmost 9 years ago
WOW

That was a great story, great build up and ending was cool, was so good I came 2 times, and I am 66.

Calli06Calli06almost 9 years ago
Delicious divertissement...

More than anything this unabashed male has ever read on the subject of what goes on in the mind of a woman discovering the many ways she can find joy in matters of the flesh, you shared in vivid colours the nuances of the intermingling of love and the needs of the body- for connection, for release. I never before so wanted to feel my own silken skin that could sop up the tender strokes of a lover's brush more reverently than any canvas the work of a master...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This srory was very well written i love the length if it and the buildup.i wish all of the stories were like this one.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
The best..

...story of this genre I've ever read. Damn, you're good!

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
Beautiful

A well told story, very tastefully told, enjoyed it immensely, as a mere male thank you for a very erotic tale.

whipthrobwhipthrobover 8 years ago

WoW!... beautifully told with the right amount of anticipation,seduction and pure wantoness. A bold, but tender told story of two mature women sharing thru truth and openess, without devolving into two sex crazed sluts. Sensuos and delicious.

sara25702sara25702over 8 years ago
More please.

I'd love to read what happens on Linda's date with Mandy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Delicious Story

Another new man fan here. The best I have read on this site. Left me close to an orgasm. I will look for more stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just soo good!

Empathetic and believeable, with every person in the story being distinct and having their own personality, and beyond that technically well-written, full of suspense and incredibly hot. A great, great read in every way!

Thank you for sharing this story!

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago

Very uplifting story hopefully you'll continue this and let us know what happened to Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YES...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Good storey, good story telling. Funny and sexy hot.

tideway6497tideway6497about 8 years ago
sexy,hot,whats not to like

good long build up to a happy and delightful ending, just hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mandy

Brilliant - loved it. Please please can we have the next part with Mandy?

woodseaveswoodseavesalmost 8 years ago
super story

That was a wonderful and very hot story! Ilved it, both the emotional tension and the hot F-F sex. I kept me thinking of the masseuse I visit, who I'm in love with <3

w5608w5608over 7 years ago
Exciting Tale

Thank You so much for your efforts to entertain us all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Please turn this into a series as she grows in experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh this was so wonderfully erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To anonymous

....and yet here you reading lesbian erotica. Are you still in the closet? It's alright dear why don't you come out and play and close that door behind you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I REALLY LIKE ALL YOUR STORIES..!

Very sexy, like how you take us down the rabbit hole in each of your adventures. Like the build up before the action, and then the action. We are part of the adventure, and are vested and connected with the main player..

are you working on a novel? If not why not!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I thought it was great! I would like to read more in the same vein.

xxxantiaxxxantiaover 6 years ago
i like

very sexy !!! i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This girl is on 🔥

God this was so incredibly hot!

OOAAOOAAover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Loved it - but be careful of going from anan to vagina......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

MY wife ask me what I was reading that was making my dick hard so I showed her the story. When she was done her pussy was dripping, she looked at me and said sorry baby but I’m getting a girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Very erotic, I love lesbian first time stories. The story had a lead up to sex which some which some writers don't do. Thanks it was worth the read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I usually don't like lesbianism to watch or read although I always wondered if I could find d a partner that would allow another wo6to join us. I almost stopped reading this story as it became apparent that this a girl in girl story. Very well written. Very sensual and sexy. My cock got quite a work out tonight. I hope more of your stories are as good as this was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes

Omg this story turned me on so much . 💦

Am I supposed to be rating this on grammar, etc. I don’t have a clue. I just know that I

Loved the story and how sensual it was . Made me very hot !!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 4 years ago
Seriously!!

Wonderful story, the hesitation of exploring something on the 'dark side', wanting it so much but being so afraid to take the first step, it was almost painful. Know the feeling though.

I'm so jealous, all that sex and cumming so many times in a single night. Beats shooting a load and then having to take hours, much longer now days, to reload and go again. At the start when Paula and Linda were tribbing it was just awesome, set the pace for the rest of the story, got me going also.

I liked the slow workup but it got to the point where I just wanted to yell at Linda to get a grip and go for it. It's well worth the five stars, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I can ever get my login issue fixed I won't be anonymous anymore.

I come here to read first time and love stories. I am a guy, it is not quite what you think. Lesbian love stories, lesbian first time stories are the best.

I was a victim of sexual abuse as a child and it really screwed up my sexuality and all things surrounding it.

I always find some comfort just reading about the depth of emotion and the tenderness of sex between women. My dream girl, the woman I still love 40 years later, cannot be with me because she is with a woman. We see each other every few years but I know she will leave again and it kills me every time.

So thank you for writing as you do, I did donate to the site as well. .... KWF

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 3 years ago

Cute! Well written. A sense of humor with lust and passion. Thanks.

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Positive, fun sex, and well written

AlexieeeeAlexieeeeover 2 years ago

God, i love this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it.

It was so erotic.

I almost came just reading it.

I hope to read more of your stories.

Thanks for an enjoyable read.

Queens44Queens44over 2 years ago

WOW! Just wow. very erotic.

plzurseekerplzurseekerover 2 years ago

Excellent!! Recently discovered your profile so I'm not sure if there's more to this character, but if not, it would be a hot development for another round or two!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was really hot. I had to touch myself and it was amazing. Such a great story to explore sexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories I’ve ever read on this site!!!

sunsailersunsailerabout 2 years ago

Classy, arousing, hot - and well crafted.

Thank you for sharing your imagination (or experience?), creativity, and effort in putting this together so well.

Yes, I’m a bloke, and sometimes more than a little envious of the often different approach to sex, sensitivity and lust that women together manage, but it’s never too late to learn more about what a partner may enjoy, and delight in.

Please feel free to create more good work like this!

And thanks again.

LeneBLeneBabout 2 years ago

Your story had my panties sopping wet and my hand and fingers soaking by the end..deliciously erotic..

MetalMilitia0721MetalMilitia0721almost 2 years ago

So glad I found this story again (Was locked out of my old Literotica account). VERY SENSUAL and realistic, Linda reminds me of Myself (Bisexual and know it but too shy to act on it or need to find the right person). The sex was FUCKING HOT without being sleazy 10/10.

multtestmulttestalmost 2 years ago

One of my definite favorites!

44644464over 1 year ago

Brilliant story, really enjoyed it. Very exciting

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

Great story,

Thank you for sharing

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

I can honestly say that is one of the best stories I have read im a while. Thank you.

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurabout 1 year ago

I cum every time I read one of your writings. This one was perfect as usual.

Storm1752Storm1752about 1 year ago

I knew I shouldn't have but once pretended to be woman on a free site and got to text with a lot of the other women and, men, it's a whole different kettle of fish! They are wild with each other! This story reminded me of that interlude, and I miss being a "temporary lesbian lady.!" Never again, but it-and this little tale-was an eye opener...great story.

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

Yes. I loved it. Nothing better than two women enjoying each other. Is a sequel possible as her experience grows?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well written, I enjoyed every word of it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for this story. I just met someone who really floats my boat and being a man I know very little about how to please a woman. This story is so well written it has managed to convey the beautiful way in which a woman can experience the joy of sex. I now feel that I may be able to give my new friend a happy and joyful experience. I have always believed that there is something more pleasurable and a greater turn on when you give pleasure more so than receiving. This comes across so well in the story and I only hope that I can live up to her desires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...