All Comments on 'A Woman's Wishes'

by One Wounded Dragon

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
One Wounded DragonOne Wounded Dragonalmost 11 years agoAuthor
This is Lit-EROTICA! It's a FANTASY!

What is it with you people?? And YES I WILL delete comments I don't like! Especially from COWARDS who comment ANONYMOUSLY!

The Author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mr Author

One Wounded Dragon. The name on your birth certificate, Right? Thought not. You are just as anonymous with your fake moniker as anyone using anonymous and if you were honest with yourself you know that. Keep deleting the comments that is your right as an author but If I were you I probably would have put this story in IR. Less nastiness and more likely to be accepted there..BTW This plotline is way overused and has been done too many times in the past, Not very original.Good Luck

One Wounded DragonOne Wounded Dragonalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Mr. Anonymous

That is not true. I can be contacted by my moniker and dialogue is possible. I will leave your comment. Thank you.

The Author

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Another clone.

I suggest reading all the cuck tales before you write another one. This one is just that. Another cloned cuck tale that's been done to death on this site.

Seriously, if Hubby is banging into her cervix, and knows how to please her, and she STILL wants more cock??? She doesn't love him, and he needs to divorce her. Let David take care of her and their kid.

Honestly, it was well written, but try something original next time. Just my 2 cents.

3 Stars for the writing ability. Unfortunately, your talent is wasted on a tale like this.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Pain from sex

At many women to bang the cervix couses PAIN! They are those women, who get pain from big cocks during sex...................

machandsomemachandsomealmost 11 years ago
END?

I do hope not tell the rest please

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Clone?

Several disjointed segments (where two events happen with a gap -time, distance or logical- between them) would have benefitted from better editing.

As to the 'clone' issue...yeah, kinda, but there are only so many orifices and relationship patterns and orientations available. I do NOT recall any previous case of a (up-to-now) maritally-faithful Sweetie using K-Y jelly to simulate a fictitious lover's semen so her Hubby can experience pseudo 'sloppy seconds!' It seems like a fairly silly solution to a fantasy many also deem silly or worse (I am much more lenient about a person floating his or her boat - minus underage or coercion issues!)

Unsolicited opinion (this story is posted as FICTION!)

Here we have a wife (and more so, a husband) wanting to make and raise a child OBVIOUSLY NOT the issue of a virile Hubby married to Mother at the time of conception. This takes a facilitative erotic fantasy and creates a child who would face unusual pressures (WAY beyond interracial marital reproduction)! For a couple of minutes of kinkier sex!

(Reminder - this story is still written as FICTION!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Made me wet

I loved how she and her husband got so excited about her having a black baby and that people would know she is a slut. My pussy was wet from the thought.

hushpuppy540hushpuppy540over 10 years ago
I like it

I like your story, would like to read more, does she have David's baby, and how does this work out with David's wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really ugly

I'm not sure but maybe an editor? Then again, maybe it was the unrealistic (even for fiction) scenario. What kind of spineless man wants to watch while another man pounds into his wife? And as far as the sex is concerned, any woman will tell you that if some dick is banging into her cervix, she's not happy, she's in pain. Like I am from reading this silliness.

LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years ago

Interesting couple, whatever floats your boat I guess ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

This is the kind of thing you are either into it or you're not. I am really into it. The thought of my wife allowing a black guy to get her pregnant gives me an instant erection. This story touched all my switches and turned me on big time. It was well written and I look forward to more.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124almost 10 years ago
Good story for me

That deal about emptying the used condom into the woman's vagina in hopes of getting her pregnant with another man's baby is an interesting idea.

For me the hottest part of the story was:

"You want a black baby, don't you?" I lay beside her, softly caressing her used pussy. She closed her eyes and moaned softly.

"I'd love people thinking I fuck other men, lots of men."

Yes, when you see a couple in the mall with two white kids and one black, you don't immediately think that they have adopted. You think that she is a slut who sleeps around.

I kind of got lost on the whole time line of how long David and Marie's trip, when she was going, when she was coming back. It kind of got confusing.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Extramarital Conception!

For most highly sexed couples, like the one in this story, the topic of the wife being inseminated by another man usually comes up in their sexual fantasies sooner or later. I know it has for my wife and I.

I knew that my wife was promiscuous before we married and it wasn´t long before she wanted to have lovers. Her fantasies eventually turned toward finding the “strongest sperms” to get pregnant by. She consciously began to fuck like a rabbit with wealthy, highly intelligent and physically fit men. Our pillow talk was great as she shared the details with me. Eventually she started having me pull out at the last minute and cum on her stomach, as she told me "that only the other men got to cum inside her" god that was hot!

The temptation was just too great and the fantasy too powerful. We agreed for her to go off the pill and I used condoms with her when she was breeding with other men. Fucking your wife with a condom, while others bareback her is the ultimate turn on. This was the hottest sex we ever had. I wanted to sacrifice my sperm “for the cause”; so, I eventually got a vasectomy. Our sex leading up to my vasectomy was incredibly hot as my wife egged me on saying “Yes, let´s kill those sperm so other men can breed me…breed me…breed me!” I almost had a hard-on during the vasectomy!

Now, ten years later, we have three wonderful children all from different men. None of the men know they bred her. None of them were black, as that was one taboo that we did not want to break. I´m very happy that my wife found the strongest sperm for her womb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Read!

Good story, well described. I think there should be an alternate chapter 2 with the wife going through pregnancy and an ongoing relationship / menage a trois with David. Pregnant women are very horny - both of my wives were.

Dave's wife should come into the mix somehow and in the end the pregnant wife should give birth to twins - surprise! - one white one black!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I so want a black baby

My husband and I have fantasized about me getting pregnant by another man. And lately he has been bringing up the idea of it being a black man to get me pregnant. We have been watching a lot of interracial porn and I must say, the idea excites me. Cross your fingers because I think New Years Eve just may be the night!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet

Have always loved the idea of my wife being a slut for a Blackman. The idea of him tempting her and working on her weakness till she can’t say no drives me crazy. The openness of Dave taking over and fucking the wife whenever HE wants is hot. I’m embarrassed and excited by my wanting my wife to have a Blackman baby. Being out and seeing people look knowing she allowed a Blackman to get her pregnant and I stayed with her. Seeing other blackmen eyeing her as a married slut they come on to her whenever they get the chance. The aggressive ones telling her how hung they are and what they’ll do to her. Looking at me as they take her to the bedroom telling me to watch the kids. Sometimes having her suck blackdick in the living room before pumping her full.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

That story is so hot, to watch your wife being fucked by a BBC and the risk of her becoming pregnant, I love the thought of a wife becoming sexually hungry in front of me and wanting others to fuck her

DebbieXDebbieXabout 3 years ago
Changing the rules? Why?

Her changing the rules so her husband could only get sloppy seconds is just wrong.

The whole idea of the lifestyle is for the couple to be happy with their decision.

Her changing the rules is just plain wrong.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I think I this is the hottest story on here. When the author told about the part about emptying the rubber full of Dave's Blackmans come into his wifes fertile pussy I almost came in my pants! That was so Hot! Thank You so much! Very Good! 10 stars

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I Still Really enjoy this Story. So Erotic! So Hot! This writer really hits my Kinks! So Good thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And the divorce was finalized 14 months later. The end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OH it would be so erotic and hot to be the visitor and be dumping my big load in a neighbors pussy, only thing is she would be black or could be a white wife, wouldn't matter to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous