All Comments on 'A Wonderful Friendship Pt. 01'

by cruiser5050

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry

There is the making of a great story here unfortunately I gave up halfway down page 1 because of the poor grammar.

Please have someone proof read for you make the corrections and re submit and I few sure you will receive 5 star reviews. Don't stop writing. I hope you take my comment constructively. Xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Edits

Did anyone edit this story before it was posted? Hot idea, nonetheless. Just needs to be reread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ok, well....let’see

If you don’t get an editor, don’t bother sending the next installment. Could not finish the first page. It’s not enjoyable to have to be adding words or correct spelling in my mind to keep story going. Seriously, grammatics and spelling are in real jeopardy here. Sorry, but you need to know this. Proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brutal

Not to beat a dead horse, but the story was brutal to read.The concept is good and the story has great potential. All the errors made it impossible for me to finish. I hope you get an editor and not give up. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Proofreading needed before publishing

I stopped reading after the first three lines due to errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Made it only through a few paragraphs and gave up because the grammar and awkward sentence structures were so hard to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercruiser5050@cruiser5050
I like both woman and men, sometime together sometime separate. I love to suck pussy till it cum. I like to swallow a mans cum as slide down my throat. Also I like anal in a woman's or men's ass going in deeply, and I like to feel a man fuck me in the ass till he cum, and a wo...

story TAGS