A Wonderful Friendship Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck me, Steve. Your cock feels so unimagined as cock penetrating my wet anal canal. Please if you cum, cum deep in me. I want to feel every ripple of veined cock get thicker as you explode in me. Please fuck me harder Steve." as Mike screamed out loudly.

"Mike, you are so wonderful to be with you. I love you. I love feeling my cock enter your anal, going back and forth in your canal. It so wet inside of you as my cock goes way deep into you. Fuck my cock. Keep fucking my cock. It is incredible to feel all of you. Fuck I am cumming way deep into your canal. Yes, that it makes me cum. Yes that it." as Steve buried his cock deep into Mike's anal canal.

Mike let his legs down from Steve's shoulder, moving his lets down to his ass cheeks, pulling Steve deeper into his ass. Mike could feel Steve cock get thicker as it started to cum, as Mike said, "Oh, God, that cum is pulsating out of you. Keep cumming in me, Steve. I can feel it draining your cock in me. Yes that it, keep cumming. Oh my God, I love you, Steve."

Steve kept cumming into Mikes anal canal, leaning down, kissed Mike passionately on his lips, letting the last cumming juice out his cock finally saying in heated breath, "Oh Mike I love you to. My cock is just so hard into your canal. I cannot take it out because you feel so sexy, and my cock cannot take the sensations of taking it out right now. Just let me stay into you, till it removes it self."

Mike reached up, pulling Steve lips to his, kissed for a long time as they got used to each other company. Finally, Mike pulled Steve closer saying, "We should go back out to hot tub, to get relaxed again."

Steve cock gradually slip from Mikes anal canal, feeling how his juices felt at his opening, saying, "Yes we should go back out. I need you next to me. I want you to stay overnight."

Mike slipped the butt plug back into his ass, saying, "I would love to stay overnight with you." as Mike looked at Steve, adding, "I want to feel your virgin ass wrapped around my cock, just like you just did to me. I have to tell you something. I enjoyed every minute you spent making love to me Steve. It felt wonderful to feel your large, thick, cock enter me. I will not forget it either."

Steve got up from the bed, looking down at Mike, holding his hand out for Mike, as he said, "I will not be able to forget it either. Now, let us go to hot tub."

They both walk toward the hot tub, with Steve getting them a couple of beers, bringing out the marijuana pipe, sat down into the hot tub, and kissed Mike on his lips.

***

I hope you enjoyed this. There is another part coming.

12