A Work Affair: Jess and Eric Ch. 02

Story Info
It's the Monday after Jess & Eric's first sexual encounter.
3.5k words
4.64
11.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning. It had been 2 days since Eric had brought me into his office for tech support and then ended up fucking my ass (among other things) and I was anxious about going back into work. There had been no calls, texts, or emails all weekend and I wasn't sure what that meant. Did he regret what we did? Was he just as nervous as I was?

But it was 7:45am and I didn't have a real excuse to call in sick, so I forced myself to get out of my car and head into the office. I hadn't worn the pleated thigh length skirt from Friday, but I did have on my garter and a flowy knee length skirt with a lace top and cardigan set that hugged my breasts but was still conservative enough for the office.

The walk to my cubicle required me to pass by Eric's office and I stole a peek, not sure if I was actually hoping to see him or not. He wasn't in his office and I breathed a small sign of relief. Our post coital reunion was delayed.

I turned the corner to get into my cubicle, and ran right into Eric. He had been standing in my cubicle with his back to the entrance and I had been so consumed in my thoughts that I didn't notice him until we collided.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry," I said as he turned.

He smiled and reached out to touch my arm, "are you ok?" He didn't move his hand from my arm and he squeezed it gently.

"Yes," I laughed a little, "just supremely embarrassed. What are you doing here? I mean," I stuttered "do you need me? Um, something? Do you need something?" My recovery was not as smooth as I had hoped and I could feel myself starting to blush.

"Here," he said, handing me a cup with his other hand, "I brought you some coffee. There was an incident on one of the sites this weekend and I was slammed." He stepped in closer and lowered his voice, "otherwise I would have called you."

Relief flooded my body and a smile played on my lips. "I wish you would have had the time," I matched his whispered tone. "I couldn't stop thinking about Friday night all weekend."

He grinned. "You and me both." And he moved his hand down from my arm to grab my hand and squeeze it.

Noises in the office brought us both back to reality. Mondays were busy and the office would be filling up soon. I took the coffee he offered, "do you need any help cleaning up the weekend snafu?"

"Yes, please. You're a lifesaver. Grab your laptop and let's head into my office." He winked. We had a lot of work to do, but hopefully today wouldn't be all work and no play.

---

At 2pm, Eric looked up from the spreadsheets and plans spread out all over his desk and glanced at his watch. "Yikes, it's 2 already, we should break for lunch."

I looked up from my laptop and yawned. "Yes, that sounds great. Did you bring your lunch today?"

"No, you?"

"No, I wasn't really thinking about food this morning."

He grinned and I blushed at the unintended implication.

"Well, let's get something. Want to head over to the Club House?" There was a golf course about a mile away from the office and their Club House served mostly salads and sandwiches. It was a common lunch spot for the team.

"Sure, but you're driving." I stood up and stretched. "Let me plug this back in at my desk, I'll be right back." I walked back to my cubicle, plugged in my laptop and grabbed my purse. I turned to head back into Eric's office only to find him standing at the entrance to my cubicle. I let out a small startled gasp.

"I scare you?" he laughed, I was well known in the office for having an overly exaggerated startle reflex. I playfully smacked his arm.

"Yes," I said dryly, "you're terrifying."

He winked and turned, walking toward the exit. I followed and he led the way toward his company truck. The truck was older, with bench seats and manual locks, but the cab was spacious. He had put reflective covering on the back and side windows to help keep the cab cool in the hot Arizona summers. He walked me over to the passenger side to let me in and as I stepped up into the cab I felt his hand gently on my ass. I shivered, I had been craving his touch all day. I sat and turned toward him, he was still standing in the passenger door and he leaned in for a soft kiss. It was fast, the parking lot wasn't deserted and anyone could have been looking from the main building windows, but it sent pulses of pleasure down my body and I felt my nipples harden.

He smiled and closed the door, walked around the cab, and got into the driver's seat.

"Let's go." He put the truck in reverse and we left the parking lot. As we drove, he reached over and placed his right hand on my thigh, pulling up the fabric of my skirt so we were touching skin to skin. I opened my legs wider to encourage the contact. He took the hint and slowly worked his way up my thigh until his fingers reached my panties. I shifted in my seat to give him better access and his fingers made their way under the material to play with my labia, which were swollen and wet thanks to the kiss and his caressing of my thigh.

"Fuck, you're ready, aren't you?" he asked as he used his fingers to stroke my pussy.

"God yes," I replied. "It's too bad we're here already." The golf course was just on our left and the parking lot was mostly empty, so we had missed the lunch rush.

"Yeah, too bad," he agreed as he removed his fingers and licked my juices off of them. "Mmmm, nice appetizer."

I laughed, "perhaps you can try it again later as a dessert."

"You know," he said thoughtfully, "I think I will." He grinned at me and parked the truck. We got out and headed into the Club House. He walked just behind me, his hand grazing against my ass as he swung his hand forward when he walked.

We were seated quickly and ordered. We had been here a few times before and knew what we wanted. The waiter brought water and we chatted about the project and the mess we still had to clean up back at the office until the food was brought to our table. We were both starving and so the next few minutes were silent as we ate.

Our meals finished, we paid and got up to leave. Perhaps because he couldn't wait any longer or perhaps because the Club House was mostly deserted, Eric placed his hand on the small of my back as we walked side by side back to the truck. He unlocked the door and opened it for me, this time firmly grabbing my ass as I stepped up in the truck. I paused, halfway in the truck and halfway out, to let him grope me. He was standing just behind me in the near empty parking lot and the passenger window was coated with the reflective covering, so even if someone from the Club House had been looking straight at us, they would not have been able to see Eric fondling my ass.

We couldn't stay like this forever, so after a few moments I got fully into the truck and turned toward him. He leaned in and instead of a kiss, he whispered "take off your panties" then closed the door and walked toward his side.

I quickly complied and reached up to slip my panties off. They were on the floor of the cab when he got in and he smiled when he saw them. "Good," he said, "I'm almost ready for that dessert."

"Here?" I asked incredulously.

"No, not here and not yet. But soon." He put the truck in gear and began to exit the parking lot. His hand found its way back to my thigh and then up toward my pussy. He rubbed my labia and moved his hand up to my clit, gently rubbing as I shifted to give him better access. It was just a few minutes until we were back in the office parking lot, but instead of parking in the main lot, he pulled into the side lot where the cement trucks were parked. All the trucks scheduled for the day were already out on job sites and that side of the yard was devoid of people.

He parked and pulled me close, I slid along the bench seat until we were right next to each other and we shared a kiss. He was eager and the kiss was deep and hard. He broke the kiss and moved downward, kissing my neck as his hands grabbed at my breasts.

I gently broke contact. "Here, let me," I took off my cardigan and slipped my lace camisole over my head. His smile grew wider as he recognized my bra, the same front clasp one from Friday. He unclasped it and released my breasts and began to squeeze them, bending his head down to take each nipple into his mouth. I leaned back a little; the bench seat was roomier than most, but still a truck bench so there was only so far I could go back.

He shifted me so that my back was to the passenger door and gently pushed my ass back so that he had room to bend down to get to my pussy. My left leg was over his shoulder and my right leg up by the steering wheel as he began to eat me out.

He licked up one side of my labia, sucked my clit and then licked down the other side. I moaned loudly every time he touched my clit with his tongue. I enjoyed the teasing but I really wanted his full attention on my clit. He thrust his tongue in and out of my pussy hole and then brought his tongue back to my clit and got to work. He licked, sucked, and nibbled, bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh god Eric, yes." I moaned as he increased the pressure. "Fuck, yes I'm going to cum. Don't stop, don't stop, don't..." my voice trailed off as the orgasm hit and my words became an unintelligible mumble.

He sat up and grinned at me, "now that's what I call dessert."

"What about mine?" I asked as I lifted my legs off of his shoulder and from the steering wheel.

He raised his eyebrow, "didn't you just get dessert too?"

"I got an amazing orgasm," I replied, "but I was thinking of something different for my dessert." I leaned forward and pushed him back slightly so I could access his pants. I unbuttoned them and slid down the fly. He lifted up his butt a little off the seat so that I could pull his pants down. His cock sprung from his boxers and I gently grabbed it and brought my head down to take him in my mouth.

I focused my attention on the head of his cock at first, sucking off the pre-cum off and gently stroking the shaft. He moaned and brought one hand to my head, grabbing a handful of hair. I increased my ministrations, taking him fully into my mouth and sucking the full length of his thick cock. I used one hand to pump him as I brought my mouth back up to his head and then moved it down to cup his balls as I deep throated him.

His moans grew louder as I increased the pressure of my hands and my mouth. "Fuck Jess, I'm going to cum..." I deep throated him one last time and I could feel his orgasm start as he began to squirt his cum in my mouth. There was a lot, but I swallowed with each pump and licked his cock clean as he started to soften.

I sat back up and before I could wipe my mouth of the residual semen, he pulled me in for a deep kiss. My breasts pressed up against his chest and he reached around me to firmly grab my ass.

"That was magnificent," he said as the kiss broke.

"It was," I agreed. "It's just too bad we don't have room in here to do more... or the time" I added as it was now almost 3:30 and we still had work to do.

"Well, more will have to wait for later." He said as he handed me my bra. "But not too much later." He reached his hand out to cup my breasts, hindering my ability to dress myself. "I haven't gotten to play with these as much as I'd like" and he squeezed each nipple gently.

I pushed him back playfully as I finished putting my clothes back on. I reached down to grab my undies but he was faster. "Not these," he said, as he stuffed them in his pocket while he pulled his pants back up. "You can get them back at the end of the day, but I don't want anything else between your ass and my hands except that thin skirt."

"Ok, fine," I replied, "but if I leave a wet spot on your couch then I'm not explaining it to the custodians."

We laughed together and finished getting dressed. He got out and opened the door for me. "You're not going to park back in the main lot?" I asked.

"No," he replied. "Because there I can't do this" and he pulled me in for a kiss, wrapping his arms tightly around me. "I have half a mind to bend you over on the side of this mixer and have my way with you."

"Only if you want to explain to Joe why we haven't finished reworking the job timeline." Joe was the co-owner of the company and one of Eric's best friends. The two of them had gone to high school together and Eric was one of the first people Joe had hired when he and his brother Anthony had started the company just after they graduated. The three of them all lived near each other in the same suburb development that had been the company's first major residential project.

"Ok, ok," he said. "Mentioning the big boss kills the mood anyway" and he smacked my ass hard, "almost." He winked.

We walked back up to the offices and headed back into his office to finish our work. The next two hours passed quickly, but we managed to sort it all out and get the new timeline out to all parties for approval.

"Whew!" I said after the last email had been sent. "We're done!"

"Well," Eric replied, "not quite." and he got up to close the door. "I believe there is still some unfinished business to attend to." And he pulled out my panties from his pocket as he simultaneously started to unbutton his pants. His cock was already hard.

He moved to stand in front of me and gestured for me to stand up, but his stiff cock in my face was too inviting. I moved forward and took the whole thing in my mouth, hungrily sucking. "Oh Jess, yes," he moaned as I licked and sucked his cock for the second time that day.

When I broke contact to take a breath, he got down on his knees and pulled me in for a kiss. He pushed my skirt up and his right hand found my pussy. It was wet and I had, indeed, made a wet spot on the couch. He inserted two fingers inside of me and begin to finger fuck my pussy as we kissed.

When he fingers were soaked with my pussy juices, he moved them to my asshole and slowly but firmly pressed them into my ass and began to finger fuck my ass. It felt heavenly, but I needed more.

I broke the kiss, "more, please, more" I pleaded.

Eric removed his fingers from my ass and pulled off his shirt, "take it all off" he commanded.

I quickly complied, my cardigan, shirt, bra and skirt were soon a pile on the floor and I sat on his office couch completely naked. He moved in for my breasts, cupping one in each hand and kneading them as he sucked first the right nipple and then the left. As he nibbled on each one, I moaned and squirmed, the wet spot on the coach getting bigger.

He pulled me off the couch, spun me around, and bent me over. My face against the cushions, I pushed myself up on my forearms. I could feel his cock up against my ass and I pressed myself back into him, eager to feel him inside of me.

He waited, fondling my ass and exploring my backside with his hands. He smacked my ass, hard, and I moaned loudly, pressing myself harder into him. He spanked me a few more times, alternating sides and I was sure I'd have a new set of handprint bruises on my ass to savor all week.

He pushed me forward a little, my head pushed back into the cushions, and pulled my ass cheeks apart. He brought his face down to my asshole and licked the outside as he put a few fingers inside of my pussy, pumping them in and out to lube them up and then moving them to my ass to rub my pussy juices all over my asshole. He put two fingers back up my ass as he guided his cock inside of my pussy and slowly started to fuck my sopping wet pussy while he kept his fingers deep inside my rectum.

I propped myself up on my elbows on the seat of the couch, my breasts swinging underneath me, nipples hitting the couch fabric and sending spurts of pleasure down my body. The only thing better would have been a full cock in my ass at the same time, or even one in my mouth, but this would do.

After a few minutes, Eric took his fingers out of my ass and grabbed my hips to fuck me harder. His balls swung against me and hit my clit with each bounce.

"Eric, yes," I breathed, "fuck my little wet pussy. Fuck me hard." His temp increased and I could feel my orgasm building. I brought one hand down to my clit to rub it as he continued to ram his cock into my hole. I came hard, my pussy walls contracting against his rock hard dick. He slowed as my orgasm subsided and then pulled out and positioned the head of his cock against my ass.

He wasn't slow this time, and he firmly thrust himself deep inside my ass. I grunted with a mixture of pain and pleasure. He leaned forward to hold onto my tits as he fucked my ass.

"Yes," he moaned softly, "I've been thinking of your ass all weekend. Friday night ran through my mind constantly. The taste and feel of your pussy, but most of all the feel of your hot little ass." His voice grew louder, "I jerked off half a dozen times imagining I was fucking your tight ass."

His dirty talk made me even hotter and I brought my hand back to my clit to rub it vigorously. "I spent half the weekend with a plug in my ass, imagining it was your dick." I replied. At this Eric moaned loudly and brought his hands back to my waist so he could thrust harder. His thrusting matched the stroking of my clit and I came suddenly and HARD. My face pushed into the couch, muffling my scream of pleasure. My orgasm set him off and he came, pumping his cum into my ass with loud grunts.

He collapsed on top of me as his cock softened and slipped out of my ass and he gently kissed my shoulder. Rolling off of me, he pulled me in toward him and I sat, curled on his lap as semen leaked from my asshole all over his leg. He didn't seem to care. He held me close and kissed the top of my head.

"You're amazing," he said, and I looked up into his face. He brought his head down and we kissed gently. We sat like this, both naked, with me curled up and held in his strong arms, for a few minutes until the chill of the A/C made me shiver.

We got up slowly and he walked over to a drawer in his desk and pulled out a pack of baby wipes.

"Here," he smiled sheepishly. "I bought some this weekend just in case."

I laughed. "How many did you get?"

"Well, " he said, "I went to Costco." My eyes widened, that was a lot of cleaning up he expected to be doing.

"I look forward to making our way through the case," I replied, with a sly smile. Seems like life at work was going to be a lot more fun from now on.