Clare's Reawakening

Story Info
Clare falls for a man in work, is it time to forget her past.
4.7k words
4.63
1.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Weepjb
Weepjb
1 Followers

Hello, all who decided to read. This is my first attempt at an erotic story, I am a long-time listener and first-time caller if you like. I hope you enjoy what I have to offer, constructive critique is very welcome, and hopefully plenty more to come on these subjects and others too.

-----------------------------------------------

Clare shifted in her seat uncomfortably, she normally dressed very conservatively, favoring loose pants and a a turtle neck jumper with a smart blazer over the top. But today she had gone to the exciting end of her wardrobe, well exciting for her anyway.

Today she was wearing a cream blouse that didn't have buttons where the top two should be that exposed the smallest amount of cleavage in the world, paired with a loose black skirt that clung to her hips and waist and sat loose over her thighs before stopping above the knee. Under it, she had black hold-up stockings. But it was her lace thong that was causing her to shift in her seat.

Usually wearing all cotton 'granny panties', Clare had broken out her naughtiest set, her only set really. Consisting of a red lace thong and matching balcony bra, that made her chest feel like a floating shelf. The set was a gift she had stupidly bought for her ex-boyfriend, she intended for her to be the gift and wear them to keep her increasingly distant lover interested. Much to her heart he simply laughed and confessed he had been cheating on her with a girl from work.

That experience broke Clare, she went way out of her comfort zone to keep a man, only to be ridiculed and embarrassed. From that day it was granny panties, turtle necks and comfort bras going forward.

Until today.

Today was different, today was the day she was going to attract a man. Not just any man, but Dave, a manager from work. A kind man, a handsome man, who looked great in a shirt and she burned to see what he looked like out of it. But her desire started 3 weeks earlier...

Clare's experience had further-reaching consequences than just losing a man she was besotted with. She met him at work, and when he left her for her colleague, she had no choice but to quit her job. For the last 3 years, she has been put on temporary contracts, moving from company to company every few months as and when needed. This time it was a year-long maternity cover contract.

The company was large but the staff had a close-knit, almost family vibe about it. She liked the vibe but decided to stay as the 'outsider', she would only be there a year and move on. That was until...

"Clare this is David our retail manager."

Clare lifted her head from her desk when her boss introduced him, she saw him in front of her as he extended his hand and she took it,

"Hi, David."

"Dave is fine. Nice to meet you, Clare."

He replied. His handshake was firm, but tender. His hands are soft but have been well worked.

"You'll be doing the buying for half of my stock file, so we will get to see each other plenty over the next year" he added with a smile as their eyes met.

Clare was struck by his eyes, deep blue, kind and soulful. He wasn't boyband handsome, but he had a certain something about him, a boy next door pretty if you will. With his soft, gentle face and well-groomed stubble. He looked younger than his age and had the start of a 'dad bod' that came from his recent switch to a desk job.

Clare felt a pang in her loins as they broke their handshake. She may have been of men, but she still had desire, her lady still ached to be satisfied, having to take matters into her own fingers most nights. Clare always had a high sex drive, even when in a relationship she would masturbate several times a week.

That night. After her first day. Clare slid into her double bed alone, wearing her full-length pj bottoms and a hoody, she turned on her bedroom TV, with no intention of watching it.

She knew exactly what she was going to do, and who she would think about as she did it.

She slid her hand into her pj bottoms, and straight into her large cotton panties, she gently combed her thick bush with her fingernails and let out a soft moan as her pussy moistened. Squeezing her c-cup breast through her hoody she allowed herself another moan as her fingertips grazed her hardening clit.

Clare traced the length of her moist slit, from her anus to her clit. Slowly, teasingly, wantingly. A sharp intake of breath followed as she parted her hairy lips, her juices ran from her hungry opening as she teased herself with her fingertips before tightly squeezing her breast as she plunged her index finger into her wetness, right up to her knuckle.

"Ohhh fuck," she whispered.

Moving her hand beneath her hoody, taking her nipple between her fingers and squeezing tightly. She slides her finger in and out of her slick pussy, before moving up to her aching clit, using her own moisture to rub her throbbing nub in fast circles. Her ample pubic hair matted and twisted under her frantic rubbing.

Clare curled her toes as she felt her orgasm build in her feet and travel up her shapely legs, she pinched her nipple harder and rubbed her clit faster up and down, left to right, panting hard, her eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm built between her thighs, softly she moaned

"Oh Dave," as her hips lifted and bucked wildly against her mattress and she came, hard.

Clare drifted off in a post-orgasmic bliss and fell asleep with her hand in her granny panties and her nipple still hard in her fingers.

This carried on for weeks. Dave and Clare grew closer and closer. Clare laughed at his jokes and Dave complimented her on her choice of turtleneck for the day and how her hair looked.

Every time he spoke her pussy tingled. She had started bringing a spare pair of big cotton panties to work to change at lunchtime, after relieving herself in the bathroom.

Clare sat watching TV on a Sunday night when she just decided to go run a bath, as it filled she took a pair of kitchen scissors to her unkempt bush, for 3 years she had let it grow wild and untamed. She slid her slim but curvaceous frame into the bath and set about shaving her legs, and her armpits before turning her attention to her newly trimmed bush, using her bathroom mirror to get into all the nooks of her pussy lips, shaving herself bare and smooth. It had been 3 years since she shaved her love nest. But Dave would be worth it.

After drying herself off and moisturising she skipped to her wardrobe and picked out her outfit for Monday morning. Her most revealing blouse, her shortest skirt, her new holdup stockings and her only set of sexy underwear, last used on the last night of her previous relationship. Her red lace thong and matching lace balcony bra. Her last boyfriend didn't enjoy them, but she and her aching pussy hoped Dave would.

Clare got in early and took her seat at her desk, eagerly awaiting Dave's arrival.

Clare shifted in her seat uncomfortably, her red lace thong was biting into her freshly shaved beaver. As she moved her thigh, the feeling of the nylon hold-ups sliding together ran a shiver up her core, she saw the light in Dave's office blink on and her blood started to pump faster and get drawn below her waist.

She waited as long as she could before opening the company's messaging software and clicking on Dave's smiling face before typing:

'Morning Dave, I know it's first thing but are you free to go over some new lines I've found?'

The 3 dots popped up immediately to indicate he was typing:

'Morning Clare. yeah sounds good, come on in when you are free, my morning is mostly clear'

Clare could feel her heart thumping in her ears as she stood up and walked to his office. Her thong buried between her puffy lips and grazed her swelling clit.

She lightly rapped his door.

"Come in," came the reply.

Clare took a deep breath and opened the door, closing it gently behind her.

"Morning Dave!" she purred shakily.

"Hey, cl..." Dave stopped mid-sentence as he looked up.

"Clare, you look nice today." He replied, in an unassured tone.

"Oh thanks, Dave," she replied with a coy giggle.

"It suits you." He replied, shifting in his seat and regaining his composure. He continued drinking in the sight before him, her hair was down, not up in a bun, he had never noticed her figure before. Slim and shapely, and he never realized she had such an eye-catching rack before.

"You have some new lines for me?" He asked, trying to keep it professional and not look like a creep.

"Well, kind of, more of a proposal than new lines per se," Clare replied mysteriously

"Oh ok, from a new supplier?"

"You could say that" she replied coolly.

"Ok great let's see it then." He replied with a chuckle.

With that Clare threw all caution to the wind, her heart was thumping in her chest and she tried in vain to control her ragged breathing, as she closed the office blinds and discreetly locked the door.

Reaching for her blouse buttons she began to undo them slowly, working her way down to her naval, too afraid to look at Dave's face as she did it.

"Ammm, Clare what are you doing?" Dave asked a slight tone of panic in his voice.

"Sssshhhh," She whispered "Just wait."

She slowly, and as sexily as her nervous hands could muster. Opened the rest of her button and untucked it from her skirt. Without looking at Dave's face, Clare turned her back to him flicked her arms back, letting her blouse slide off them and billow to the floor.

Clare took a deep breath, her stomach was a wash of butterflies but the slow moist pulse between her legs spurred her on.

She pressed her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt and bent forward, sliding her skirt down over her rounded bottom, down her smooth nylon-covered legs and letting it pool around her ankles. She stepped out of her skirt and turned again to present herself to her work crush in all her red lace-trimmed glory.

She saw his face for the first time since her impromptu striptease, his mouth hung open and his eyes darted from her legs to her eyes, down to her shelf-like breasts, to her hips back to her legs.

"Uggghh," was the only noise Dave to mister at the beautiful sight in front of him.

His swallow was long, deep and audible, as she stepped around his desk and planted a long and slow kiss on his lips as she wheeled his office chair back against the wall.

Not breaking her kiss she reached for his belt buckle and fumbled it open before crudely pulling at his trouser button, a little too eagerly, a snap of fabric told them both the button was off. Her fingers searched for his zipper, and a low sigh escaped her lips as she found it and teased it south.

Clare broke the kiss and looked down to see Dave's hard cock sprang free.

"No boxers? You are full of surprises Dave." She purred, finding her full inner vixen mode.

"I'm full of surprises?" He choked.

"Sssshhhh!" she hissed as she placed a finger, seductively, on his lips.

it was Clare's turn to drink in the sight in front of her. Dave in his office chair, with his manhood at full attention, for her, caused by her. His cock was bigger than her ex-boyfriend's, but that wouldn't have been difficult.

It was impressively thick, circumcised, and very well groomed, she thought. Smooth balls, and well-trimmed pubic hair 'Very nice,' she thought to herself.

Getting to her knees she locked eye contact with him and traced the tip of her tongue from the base of his shaft slowly all the way to its head.

She smiled as his cock twitched violently from the soft teasing. Clare wrapped her lips around his hardening head and let out a low moan as she felt his legs tense with pleasure.

Dave echoed her moan and uttered "Yes, please. that feels very nice Clare."

She began to tease the steel hard rod down her throat, working it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Her throat was no longer accustomed to the invasion of a rock-hard cock, and even though Dave wasn't by any means a monster, his 6 or so inches made her gag as his swelling bell end filled her mouth. But when she heard him pant:

"Oh fuck"

It spurred her on to keep taking him into her throat. Soon her throat relaxed and accepted the cock she had been dreaming of for the last 3 weeks.

Clare enjoyed every inch of his cock, his hard, smooth, sweet-tasting dick. She wrapped her hand around his thick shaft, her fingertips barely meeting. She felt his pulse throbbing in his rod and she moved, gliding it up and down in tandem with her mouth. Her tongue flicked and licked on his now throbbing head.

She flicked her tongue over the top of his engorged member and tasted his pre-cum oozing into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm," She moaned at the taste of his sweet nectar.

Clare's involuntary moan vibrated his sensitive head, it had been so long since she had tasted pre cum, its taste in her mouth set fire to her already burning pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" Dave panted.

Clare released him from her mouth.

"Good." Clare purred and stroked her hand up and down his shaft rapidly.

"Let me taste your cum" she said "Fill my throat with every drop"

She buried his cock as deep in her throat as she could and wanked his shaft tight and fast. As she reached down with her spare hand to fondle his smooth balls. This sent Dave over the edge.

"Oh yes," He panted breathlessly. "Just like that, I'm cumming!"

Clare wanked his cock faster as she felt his balls tighten and his cock swell in her mouth.

He arched his back and pushed his twitching cock deeper into her throat.

Clare felt a bulge pass by her finger and travel along his thick cock before exploding into her throat. The force and volume of this first eruption caught her by surprise and made her gag.

It tasted amazing to Clare. She withdrew it from her throat, and into her mouth again and continued to wank his shaft furiously as Dave bucked wildly in his chair and shot rope after rope of creamy cum into Clare's hungry mouth.

Cum oozed out the side of her mouth as she frantically swallowed his rich salty deposits. As his cock began to soften Dave uttered a low growl and said quietly,

"Oh shit that was amazing Clare."

Without speaking she let his cock fall from her mouth and set about cleaning every inch of his cock and balls with her tongue. Making his legs twitch as she cleans his sensitive head.

When she had cleaned every millimeter of his only semi-soft cock, savoring every drop of his precious cum, Clare looked up at Dave and said in as calm a voice as she could muster,

"Was that ok?"

"OK?" He replied astounded at what had just happened "That was the best blow job of my life!"

Clare gave him a coy smile

"Where did that come from?" He asked teasingly.

"That's been building every day for the last 3 weeks," Clare replied.

"Well, what now?" Dave asked.

"That's up to you." Clare teased, becoming her shy self again and feeling very embarrassed at what she had just done.

"In that case, it's my turn now!" Dave said commandingly. "Up you get. Sit on the desk" he instructed.

Clare did as she was told and stood up before taking a step back and perching her pert bottom on the edge of the desk. It's coldness providing an extra thrill to her burning pussy.

Dave stood from his office chair. Letting his trousers fall to a heap around his ankles and placed his hand on her knee and gently parted her soft creamy legs, with zero resistance.

Clare stared into his eyes as he stepped forward into the gap between her thighs, and felt her pussy throb as his semi-hard member grazed on the inside of her thigh before coming to rest against her freshly shaved pubic mound.

Dave reached a hand forward and grazed his thumb down her pale cheek before moving it to the back of her neck and pulling Clare into a passionate French kiss. He unbuttoned his freshly pressed blue shirt and let it fall to the floor.

Dave pulled Clare close to him, pressing himself against her, feeling her hard nipples through the thin red lace of her bra against his chest as their tongues danced enticingly in each other mouths.

Dave slid his hands into her tightly curled hair before gripping and gently but firmly pulling down, causing Clare's head to tip back and her chin to rise into the air, breaking their kiss and exposing her long slender neck.

Dave placed his lips on Clare's neck, he inhaled her scent through his flared nostrils as he gently kissed her neck, the softness of it against his lips making his cock twitch. Clare let out a quiet gasp as felt it stroke her soft inner thigh.

Dave continued to kiss and gently nibble at her neck, across her windpipe and down to her collarbone. As he traced along her collarbone with bottom lip he smiled as he felt goosebumps rise on the skin beneath.

Clare let out a low moan as he cupped her firm, pert, c-cup breast in his hand before squeezing, gently at first, then much more firmly as her nipple found its way between his fingers and throbbed as they closed, trapping it between them.

Dave continued to kiss down her body as he dropped to his knees and nibbled on her soft inner thigh causing Clare a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh Dave," She whispered "I have dreamt about this for weeks."

Dave flashed her a wry smile and continued to kneed her steel-hard nipple through the lace of her bra as his free hand moved her thin lace thong to one side.

The air between her thighs was immediately filled with the scent of her dripping sex. The inviting musk drove Dave wild and he parted her thighs wider to accommodate his head between them.

Clare leaned back supporting herself on her elbows.

As Dave parted Clare's thighs, her pussy lips followed suit and the full extent of her wetness was unveiled. A slim stream of clear juice ran from her open hole, dancing like a stream towards her bum hole, Dave spotted it and his tongue darted out and caught it just before it touched her brown star, he licked up, following it back to its source and Clare let out a moan as his tongue disappeared into her dripping wet love hole.

"Yes." She panted.

His tongue delved deeper and deeper into her cave until his stubbled chin was touching her bum hole and his nose grazed her erect and throbbing clit.

His hand continued to tease and squeeze Clare's nipple as his tongue explored her long-forgotten depths, Clare panted hard and fast for breath as her body tingled with the sensations she was experiencing.

It had been so long since anyone had made her feel this way she had almost forgotten how good it was. Orgasms are fun on your own, but when someone else is teasing and driving you to one it's a whole new level of joy she thought her mind whizzed and her body pulsed with electricity.

Dave slowly and teasingly removed his tongue and replaced it with two of his fingers. They slid into Clare with ease and her juices flowed from her aching pussy. He was knuckle-deep without effort and began to slowly rock them in and out of her slick cunt.

"Is that how you like it?" Dave asked, even though he knew full well the answer.

"Oh God, yes." Clare replied, "Please don't stop!" She begged.

Dave used his now free tongue to explore the length and breadth of her hungry slit. Darting his tongue over her quivering labia, into its fold and slowly upwards towards the clit he felt throb beneath his nose only a moment ago.

As soon as the tip of his tongue touched her magic button, sparks erupted from Clare's toes. Shooting up her legs and up her back. Her back twitched in reflex at the pleasure jolt, this spurred Dave on.

He increased the speed of his fingers sliding in and out of her, tightened his grip on her breast and the nipple trapped between his fingers, and set about working his tongue in circles around and over her rock-hard clit.

Clare couldn't even speak, just sharp audible inhales of breath, as her pussy flooded and her toes curled, she felt her thighs tightening on Dave's head, her pussy clamped on his driving fingers and her breaths became ragged and louder.

Weepjb
Weepjb
1 Followers
12