A Work in Progress Ep. 04

Story Info
Rhonda breaks her record while Greg breaks a blood vessel.
6.6k words
4.36
2.6k
5

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 12/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode IV: Summer of Love

Fifteen or twenty minutes after their interlude, Rhonda and Alex, now hastily showered and dressed, joined the others in the yard.

There were some knowing looks passing between the boys and she wasn't surprised. Besides Alex's wet hair, there was a bounce in his step that he couldn't seem to dampen.

Rhonda was pleased, as well. Not only with the unexpectedly passionate sex, but with the progress the other three boys had made in moving the garden.

Brody had taken charge of the project and they had already started using the wheelbarrow to move the retaining wall blocks from the old location to a spot near the new location. The big, young man had noticed the area Rhonda had been preparing and gotten on a jump on it in her absence.

The boys were in a rhythm moving the blocks, so she and Alex set about arranging the first layer of stones that would define the shape of the garden. By the time it was approaching noon, they were ready to begin moving the dirt to the new location.

Rhonda called for a lunch break and told the boys to meet her up on the deck over the garage.

A few minutes later, they were all sitting under the pergola that was off of the dining room french doors. The radio was playing and they were surrounded by a view of the countryside that the boys were all ignoring.

As they were eating sandwiches and drinking iced tea, they only had eyes for her. Rhonda had prepared the refreshments the night before and she was glad that she'd made extra, as she'd found herself with extra guests.

It had grown very hot out, and throughout the morning, Rhonda's shirt had performed as expected. The only way that the thin cotton could have been more revealing, is if she'd actually entered a wet t-shirt contest in it. The young men had done an admirable job of staying on task but now that they were lounging on the second floor level deck, all attempts to not stare at her had been abandoned.

"It's really nice here." Brody said.

"Yeah, the view is fantastic." Steve added.

Rhonda was laying on a lounge chair with her eyes closed when she answered.

"It is pretty, and secluded. I lay out here naked on nice days."

There were several moments of silence while she waited to see what the boys would do with that. Finally, Steve spoke.

"Ah, it's a nice day today?"

It had the inflection of a question.

"It is." big Brody agreed.

Rhonda opened her eyes and saw eight pairs of eyes looking back at her.

"Now you guys," she began, with faux disbelief, "you wouldn't really want to see me naked. I probably look like a fat, old lady to you boys."

"Shit." Steve said, again making a single syllable into to two. "Shaaa,iiit."

"I'd give Kip's whole last paycheck to see you naked for just like, ten seconds." he elaborated.

The boys laughed nervously and Rhonda almost missed hearing Kip say, "So would I."

She glanced at Alex, who winked at her.

"Well, okay. If that's what you boys want? I mean, I should reward you guys for all the hard work you're doing."

Rhonda stood up, faced the boys and grasped the bottom of her moist t-shirt with both hands. She lifted it slowly, making sure to catch her tits and lift them, along with the material. When her face was about to be obscured by the garment, she let her big jugs drop out of the top and bounce; first one and then immediately, the other.

The boys all made noises that would have been appropriate had she unexpectedly done a back flip.

Rhonda couldn't stop herself from smiling as she finished removing the shirt and she saw how entranced they were. She threw it at Steve, who caught it and clutched it to his chest for a moment, before bringing it to his nose for a deep sniff.

She then turned her back to them and began slithering out of her little shorts, making sure to bend at the hips again, and going low, until she was certain that the young men could see her pussy lips from behind.

She turned back to them with a foot still in one of the leg openings. Then she kicked her bottoms up at Brody, who deftly caught them. He stuffed them into one of his pants pockets, never taking his eyes from her body while he did it.

Rhonda had already removed her shoes, so there she was again, completely naked in front of fully clothed strangers. But it was four 18 year olds this time, instead of a pair of twenty-something brothers.

"So, did you guys just want to look, or was there anything else you were interested in doing with me?" Rhonda asked.

The poor fellows didn't seem to know what to say at first. Finally, Alex spoke up.

"Maybe you should sit in each of our laps and give us a kiss as a reward for our hard work."

That might break the ice, Rhonda decided. Alex was proving to be quite the little wing-man after all.

She chose the stoic Kip to be the first recipient of her thanks.

His reserved expression faltered at last when she straddled the chair he was sitting in and lowered herself onto his lap. Her tits were mashed against his sweat-dampened shirt and she planted the kind of French kiss on him that people usually reserved for a long absent soul mate.

She felt his strong, young erection throb in his jeans. When she finally came up for air, she moved on to Alex, mainly due to the seating arrangement of the boys.

"You don't have to." he said. "You already rewarded me."

"No I didn't." Rhonda said. "That was just because you're so sweet. This is for the hard work you're doing."

She proceeded to give him the same treatment Kip had received. She wasn't surprised to find he was hard again.

Next up was Steve.

"Yeah!" he all but squealed, when she approached his chair.

Steve got all sorts of grabby while receiving his reward. Rhonda was fairly certain that the young man was about to try slipping one of his fingers in her ass when she'd decided it was time to move on to Brody.

Rhonda's pussy was already, or in reality still, soaking wet by this point of course. But the way big Brody the basketball star looked at her as she stepped towards him, caused an additional little gush of fluid to run down one of her legs.

The other guys were boys who were displaying a certain amount of wonder at their good fortune. Exciting and sort of charming, in its own way.

Brody, on the other hand, regarded her with the kind of expression that a man gives a woman when he knows he's got her number. When he knows she will eventually be naked in front of him, offering herself to him.

She could tell that Brody had known from the first second he'd laid eyes on her that this moment would come. She somehow knew that he'd known it, and something about that sort of confident swagger made the young man desirable, completely regardless of his age.

After she straddled his lap, he slid a big hand behind her head and leaned into the kiss. As their tongues got acquainted with each other, his other hand grasped the flesh at her hip. It was specifically some of the extra that she was shy about carrying around.

Brody's strong hand grasped that flesh, and squeezed to near the point of causing pain. The depth of his desire for her seemed to be conveyed through this contact and Rhonda found that her need to experience him was quickly multiplying.

When they finally broke their kiss, Rhonda spoke.

"I think I'm getting your pants wet."

"Oh, that is totally fine." he said.

She smiled and turned to address the whole group.

"So boys, there's something I'd like to do before we finish moving the garden. I'd really like to make all of you cum. Can I do that?"

The agreement from the young men was instant and exuberant, particularly on Steve's part.

"Hot damn!" he cried, as he began tearing his clothes off.

As he struggled to remove his pants, not seeming to notice that his work boots would have to come off first, he continued to speak.

"This is just like a dream I had a few weeks ago. Remember Kip? I told you about it."

"Remember it?" Kip responded with some indigence. "You've told a different version of it, almost everyday since. Except in every version I'm not there and Tonya from work is."

There was some good-natured laughter at this while the other boys began to undress more tentatively. Rhonda gave them some verbal encouragement, reminding them how secluded they were on the deck.

Brody, she helped undress with her hands.

Once they were all down to no more than socks, she realized that she'd never previously had the opportunity to compare and contrast four penises at once before.

She was pleased to note that all the boys were reasonably well endowed, with Steve being the smallest. His cock was perhaps an inch or two shorter than her husband's.

She honestly wondered how she'd gotten lucky enough that all the boys were packing. She wondered briefly if her husband had divined this somehow, which would have been extra weird in her opinion.

A moment of awkwardness bloomed between all the boys who were standing in a semicircle around her. No one seemed to know what to do next.

"So," Rhonda began, "how would you guys like to do this? Did you want to take turns or should we find out if I can take you all on at the same time?"

"I, for one, vote for all at the same time." Steve answered without hesitation.

"Have you done something like this before?" Kip asked, his previous reserve now all but completely gone.

"Two at once." she responded. "But I wouldn't mind breaking my personal record today."

"So like," he continued, "we could DP you?"

"If a couple of you want to, sure." she replied, and was surprised at how casual she sounded about it.

She really was becoming the little slut Greg wanted her to be, she thought.

"I call dibs on the ass." Steve declared, enthusiastically.

"Wow!" Rhonda said, giggling.

The boys all laughed and Brody elaborated.

"I swear, anal is all Steve talks about some days."

Steve was quick to defend himself saying that he'd only had sex with two girls and neither of them had been game for that.

"Seriously, I can fuck you in the ass?" Steve asked.

Rhonda made a point of looking at his hard dick before responding, "Definitely." and his cock bounced up like it had been shocked.

"Fucking awesome!" he declared. "Who's calling the pussy?"

Big Brody, who Rhonda felt deserved the nickname in every way, spoke first and she felt her stomach do a little flip at the thought of getting his tool into her.

"I think you boys should get after her first." he said, causing her a surprising amount of disappointment. "I wanna watch for a bit."

The tall boy's muscles rippled as he reoriented a lawn chair and sat down.

When it became obvious that the others still didn't quite know how to proceed, Brody suggested that Kip should lay on the deck and let Rhonda straddle him and give Steve access to what he'd been dreaming about his whole life.

They all snickered at this before Kip solemnly asked her if it would be alright with her. She agreed and then he asked, as an afterthought, about protection.

"I have some condoms in my bedroom, if it would make you more comfortable, but you don't have to on my account. I can't get pregnant." she responded lightly.

"So we can cum in you?" Kip confirmed, his solemness replaced with enthusiasm.

Again she agreed and was rewarded with another little round of ooh's and ah's. A moment or two later, she was easing herself down on the young man's rock hard shaft and causing them both to moan.

It had occurred to her that the almost business-like discussion beforehand could have been a turn off but the boys, being boys she supposed, didn't appear to need any fluffing. And for Rhonda's part, she'd been dripping since even before they'd all exposed their packages to sunlight.

She moved slowly up and down on Kip before leaning forward mashing her heavy breasts onto the boy's hairless chest. She rolled her hips back as much as she could, without popping his dick out of her, to let Steve who was behind her have a good look at her ass.

"Well, Steve? Is this what you had in mind?" she asked in a seductive tone of voice that she was oddly proud of.

"Fuck yeah it is!" he responded, as he got down to his knees behind her.

There was some fidgeting before he asked Kip to put his legs closer together. Rhonda felt Steve's hands exploring both of her ass cheeks and then it occurred to her that they didn't have lube.

"What about lube?" Steve asked, right on cue.

"Alex." Rhonda said, looking at the small, naked boy and his big hard dick. "In my bedroom, right next to the bed,"

At the mention of her bed, Alex's cock jumped, as if shocked, just like Steve's had.

"... right next to my bed, where you came all over me," she continued, "there's lube in the top drawer of the nightstand. Would you go get it?"

The boys all made a guttural sound after the part about him cumming on her and Big Brody actually high-fived Alex before the smaller one ran off on his errand. Steve continued stroking and squeezing Rhonda's cheeks and she resumed her slow ride of Kip.

"My God, your ass is fantastic." Steve said, pinching handfuls of flesh up by her hips.

"You can slap it if you want." she practically purred.

The young man wasted no time and gave her a smack that wasn't exactly gentle but was still pretty tentative.

"Oh, you can do better than that." Rhonda coaxed.

Steve gave her a left in response that echoed off of the wall of the house and probably left a hand print on her skin.

"There you go." she said.

Then she looked down at the 18 year-old boy she was fucking.

"How about you, Kip? How are you doing?" she asked, and she gently rubbed the dark, stubbly hair on his head before giving him a kiss.

"Good." he responded in a dreamy voice, and when their lips parted he added, "Really, really good."

She got the sense that he might already be getting close so on her next up stroke, she came up enough to let his cock slip out of her and it slapped wetly onto his belly.

"Maybe we should let your friend have a little love." she said.

Rhonda moved up to her hands and knees over Kip and rolled her hips into the most ass up, back curved down, doggy style position she could manage.

"What do you think, Steve? Do you want a little time in my pussy before Alex gets back?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah." he replied.

Even before he finished speaking, he slid his dick into her twat. He grasped the handfuls of flesh at her hips again and began all but pounding her. Her big tits were swaying up and down right in Kip's face and the boy grabbed them and got busy nibbling on her nipples, first one, and then the other.

Rhonda looked at Big Brody in his lawn chair and saw that he was stroking himself while he watched her being a whore with his friends. They locked eyes and it powerfully reminded her of how Greg, her husband, looked at her while she told him her slut stories and she moaned at the thought.

Then she remembered that Greg was somewhere watching her on the security cameras also. This turned her on more, even as she found herself concerned about whether or not she was in full view of one of the devices.

They were small and well hidden. Greg didn't want her to know exactly where all of them were because he didn't want her to look at them too often and give anything away. Still, she was pretty sure she'd seen the one on the deck and she was also fairly confident she was putting on a good show for it.

Across town, Greg reflected for maybe the tenth time, that a coffee shop may have been a mistake.

He was in his second of the day. He had been unable to leave the first until his raging hard on had died down. This condition had been the product of watching his 35 year-old wife of 12 years tenderly make love to a small, barely legal teenage boy.

When the kid pulled his dick, that honestly looked too big for him, out and let loose a truly remarkable load all over Rhonda's tits and belly, Greg emitted a groan of desire that a pair of women at a nearby table heard.

He pointed at his laptop and said something about his portfolio tanking but the women kept eyeing him suspiciously after that.

When it became clear that his wife and the teenagers were actually going to be gardening for a while, and after his erection subsided, Greg moved on to his favorite brunch spot. Then, well before lunchtime, he'd moved onto another coffee shop with solid WiFi.

He'd been pleased to see that the party at his house had only just broken from work themselves and moved to the big deck above the garage. By the time Rhonda had given the boys an epic tit drop and then stripped completely nude in front of them, Greg's dick had gotten so hard in his pants, he thought he might be hurting himself in some way.

After all, those commercials for the little blue pills said to call a doctor if you had an erection lasting longer than four hours. Still, the ache of it was such sweet torture, when nobody was looking, he reached under his table and grabbed a handful of his package through the front of his pants.

He was alternately squeezing and releasing his junk while his wife sat naked in each of the fully-clothed boys' laps and made out with them. Greg had to quickly stop touching himself when he realized he was about to cum in his pants. Something he hadn't done since he was maybe 15.

When he had been planning this event, in what they had been jokingly calling their Summer of Love, he'd briefly been worried that seeing Rhonda in action live would be difficult. Difficult in the way that it's supposed to be if a man sees his wife fucking someone else. Of course, he'd seen the pictures and videos of her evening with the two brothers in the hotel and that hadn't been a problem.

In fact, he'd jacked off to those clips going on a half a dozen times. And when Rhonda finally obtained the shaky footage of her walking down the hotel hallway to her room wearing only a strange man's cum dripping from her tits, that had definitely not been a problem for him either. And she had legitimately been cheating on him at the time, without his knowledge or consent. Yet when she was blowing him while he watched it on repeat, the 25 second long video had only just begun its third repetition when Greg shot a tremendous load in her mouth.

In the weeks since then he'd ordered her to do it twice more.

On his laptop that he kept discretely angled away from other patrons in the coffee shop, the boys had all gotten naked and every one of their fairly impressive cocks were hard and pointing at Rhonda as they stood around her talking.

They didn't seem to know how to proceed but shortly one of the kids, Kip, got down on his back on the deck and Greg's wife mounted the boy. One of the guys that he didn't know, a giant of a young man, just took a chair with a good view of the action and started stroking himself. Clearly a man after his own heart, he thought.

Greg almost laughed out loud when he found that he was jealous of the kid not because of what Rhonda was doing but because the boy was able to freely touch himself while he watched and Greg was stuck painfully in his pants in a public place.

Greg considered renting a hotel room with good WiFi so he could jerk it himself but by the time he drove to one and got all checked in, it would be getting close to time for the show to be over.

On the screen, the other kid that had worked for him for the summer, Steve, got down behind Rhonda and started grabbing her ass. Greg had to stop himself from moaning out loud again when he realized that they meant to DP or DV her.

Before the shaggy haired boy got fully in position, he stopped and said something. The cameras picked up the sound inside the house quite well but when they were outside on the deck, Greg could only partially make out conversation in his earbuds.

Greg heard his wife say, "Alex." to the small boy who looked like he'd borrowed a dick from a larger man. Some other things were said and shortly the little naked guy ran off into the house. Probably going to grab lube, Greg suspected.

12