A Work in Progress Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One, of the two, cameras pointed at the deck was displaying large on his screen while all the others were thumbnail sized around the edges. The kid was fast. Greg tracked his progress through the house on the smaller displays as he streaked, literally, to the bedroom to retrieve the bottle.

On the main view his wife moved up into an absolutely gorgeous, arched back, doggy style position and let Steve start fucking her with abandon while underneath her, Kip went to work on those glorious tits of hers. And Greg's balls ached like they never had before.

Briefly, but seriously, he considered taking his laptop to the bathroom but he held fast, determined to save his load for Rhonda. And what a load it was going to be.

Meanwhile back at the house, Steve stopped pounding Rhonda from behind when Alex returned with the lube. She could've almost laughed at the small boy running towards them with his sizable hard on flopping side to side. It just wasn't something she'd ever expected to see.

She repositioned herself and got Kip's cock back inside her and moaned with its girth. Steve's was definitely slimmer which was okay really, considering he was about to put it in her ass.

After Alex handed his friend the lube, he stepped back next to Brody. Rhonda alternated eye contact between the largest and smallest of her guests while Steve slathered the slick liquid on himself and then wiped the excess into the crack of her ass.

The only other man that had ever been in that hole was Greg. She had tried several different toys in there and recently Greg had manipulated one while he was in her pussy but this would be the first time that two real dicks would be DP'ing her. Of course, she had had two in her cunt at the same time just recently, but this was still going to be a new experience.

Steve must have done his homework on the subject because she found that he needed no instruction. She held still as the boy pressed his head against the tight opening and Rhonda anxiously waited for her favorite part.

He applied more and more pressure until finally it happened; the head of his dick popped into her ass and she and Steve both moaned. Within a couple of strokes, the young man was plunging his lesser, though entirely adequate, length in and out of her.

For his part, Kip did his best to thrust himself in and out as well. Rhonda adjusted her hips a bit to give the boy more room to work and soon they were both fucking her in a deliciously disjointed rhythm.

She let out a long, growling moan with the fullness of the feeling.

She realized that she'd closed her eyes, breaking the contact with the other two young men. She opened them and looked at Alex. She raised one of her arms and curled her finger at him, inviting him over to her.

Big Brody nudged him with his elbow.

"Go on, little buddy. She's still got one hole available." he said.

Once the boy was close enough, Rhonda shifted her head and shoulders over to him so that his package wouldn't be directly over Kip's face and she took his impressive rod into her mouth.

This was something she definitely hadn't done before. Servicing three cocks at once was a new one and it made her feel like a porn star.

She knew there were a lot of reasons that this should have horrified her but in that moment, with the three smooth, young shafts sliding in and out of her with ever increasing desperation, she couldn't imagine wanting to be anywhere else. Or doing anything else.

The boys were all grunting or moaning or some combination of the two as their hands grabbed, squeezed and pinched at her tits and ass. And sweet, little Alex gently stroked the back of her head with one hand as he bent to grasp one of her breasts with the other.

The concentration it took to blow him helped to delay her orgasm. She withdrew just enough to suck the head of him before plunging back down till it hit her gag reflex. She repeated this several times and then began taking his cock down her throat. At one point, she choked a bit and Alex pulled back, asking if she was okay.

"Yes! Yes, honey." she breathed, feeling desperate to have him back in between her lips. "Put it back in my mouth. Shove it down my throat. Gag me with it! I want it!"

The young man readily complied. He put both hands on her head and began pistoning his rod in and out of her mouth, crashing against her throat and randomly pushing past it.

Rhonda was gurgling and coughing around his dick as drool ran down her chin landing on the deck next to Kip's shoulder.

Shortly, she climaxed and felt a gush of her juices squeeze out around Kip's shaft and soak the three already wet crotches that were madly grinding together. Her entire pelvis felt as if it were hooked to live wires, vibrating with waves of energy.

Even over the sounds of her gagging on Alex's cock, she could hear the wet smacking noises coming from her pussy and ass as Steve and Kip relentlessly pounded at her. In a matter of moments, she came again, and again, all but howling around the young man's rod when it wasn't pushing through and blocking her vocal chords.

Rhonda continued to climax countless times and she had no idea if it had been only minutes or an hour before Alex spoke in a tortured voice.

"Oh God! I'm going to cum."

She withdrew her mouth from him just long enough to speak herself.

"Give it to me! Cum in my mouth!" she cried, and her voice sounded like that of a wild animal that had gained the power of speech.

The boy, his hands on each side of Rhonda's head, plunged himself back into her open lips and right past her throat. His balls, now tight with his impending ejaculation, practically slammed against her chin and her nose was buried in his soft pubic hair.

Unable to breath, she fell into yet another intense wave of orgasm while Alex's rock hard cock throbbed with the release of cum directly into her esophagus. She felt the slightest twinge of regret that she wasn't tasting the young man's seed but the thought, all thought in fact, was hard to hang onto.

Between the crashing waves of pleasure and the lack of oxygen, Rhonda felt as if she might lose consciousness, and she was fine with the idea. It was like slipping slowly into warm, calm water. The last thought she had before giving in to the darkness was that she never would have guessed that Heaven on Earth would be such an obscenely dirty place, but she wanted it.

The next thing she was aware of was her own howling moaning.

No time at all had passed and she realized that she'd seen Alex take a step back from her and half fall, half sit down. His bare ass was on the sun warmed deck while he panted.

Still another orgasm gripped Rhonda just as the two other boys fucking her began to climax in near unison. Their cum flooded her ass and pussy and she let out a scream that she would later worry her neighbors, distant as they were, might have heard.

Had they, they surely would have thought someone was being murdered.

Steve fell flat on his back, spent. She collapsed fully onto Kip and only rolled off of him when she became aware of his labored breathing. Once she was on her side next to him, she realized that she couldn't tell if it was jiz rolling down her ass cheek towards the deck or just sweat. She figured it was probably both.

Once all the heavy breathing began to subside, Big Brody spoke.

"Well done, boys. Well done."

Rhonda rolled over to look at him and liked what she saw.

He was no longer touching himself, for fear of climaxing she suspected. His cock was probably as erect as it could ever get and his large balls looked tight. As she lovingly studied his package, she realized that she could see his shaft vibrate with every beat of his heart.

"So, big man," she began, her voice husky and gravely from exertion and the friction of Alex's cock, "your turn now?"

He looked at Rhonda, sprawled on the floor, sweating, drool drying on her chin, cum leaking from her ass and bright pink pussy lips and he quietly responded, "Definitely."

"Do you want me to shower first?" she asked.

"Hell no." he replied, just as calmly.

A small chortle escaped her before she spoke again.

"Good, cause I'm tired."

Brody smiled, stood to his full six and a half feet and stepped closer to her. His well muscled frame towered over her as she lay helpless on the deck. His large dick was pointed at a steep angle towards the blue sky and clouds above.

This was the most exquisitely vulnerable Rhonda had ever felt in her life. Her cunt and ass felt hot and used up and her lips and throat tingled, yet she wanted this strapping young man to do whatever he wanted to her. She wasn't sure that she'd ever wanted anything more.

The big guy bent down, gently got his arms under her back and legs and lifted her up as if she were a baby. As if she weighed nothing. And this in spite of her firm belief that she needed to lose twenty pounds or more.

Once he was standing again, cradling her in his arms, he asked the other boys to finish the yard work while he took their hostess inside and tended to her.

Alex and Kip mumbled their agreement.

"You got it, big guy." Steve said, still flat on his back recovering. "And hey, don't do anything I wouldn't do. Oh wait, there isn't anything I wouldn't do with her."

Everywhere Rhonda's body touched Brody's she felt corded muscle under sun warmed skin. She could barely believe how easily he was carrying her and he didn't even seem to strain when he opened the door to the house with the arm that was under her knees.

When the cool conditioned air inside caressed her damp skin, she shivered and cuddled into the boy's hairy chest.

"Don't worry," he began, "I'll have you under the covers in just a sec."

He paused at the junction of two hallways.

"Um, which way is your bedroom anyway? This is a big house."

He looked uncertainly left and right before Rhonda pointed for him.

He'd been so cool and in control during his visit, which had been a turn on for her, but she found this moment of hesitation kind of endearing also.

Once they reached her bed, he effortlessly placed her on top of the already rumpled and stained sheets. He smoothly moved his enormous body on top of her before covering both of them with the blankets up to their necks. Fully enveloped by his warm body, her chill was instantly banished.

Brody looked into her eyes briefly before moving his head down to her breasts. He went to work on her nipples with his tongue and teeth and Rhonda was amazed at how easily the fires of desire could flare up in her after what she'd already experienced out on the deck.

She really had turned into some kind of horn dog monster, she thought.

After working on both of her big tits for some time, his mouth and tongue moved up her chest and neck, around by one of her ears, and then finally found her mouth.

They kissed passionately until the heat under the blanket became too much and the young man broke the contact.

"It's really hot under here. Are you good? Can I kick the sheets off of us?"

She agreed and before he could return to kissing her, she put a finger on his lips.

"I, ah, have a question." she said.

"Shoot."

"It's been a while since, I..." she began, tentatively, "since I've had any experience with guys your age and I was wondering."

"Yeah." he coaxed.

"So boys I knew back in the day, they didn't even want to kiss me after I had given them a blow job. You seem to be totally okay with it even though your little friend's dick was just in my mouth a few minutes ago. Are boys different these days?"

The big 18 year-old smiled before responding.

"Well, I don't know about boys, in general, but I'll show you how I feel about stuff like that."

With that, he slid down her body until he could get his arms under her legs. He pushed the backs of her chubby thighs up, folding her in half, and then sank his face into her cum soaked pussy.

Rhonda screamed with the sudden attention paid to her sensitive sex. She threw both of her arms out and grabbed two handfuls of sheets.

Brody nibbled on her lips and bit at her clit before burying his tongue up her twat. He shook his head rapidly side to side, jerking like an animal with live prey in its jaws.

He was pushing into her so hard, it felt as if he was attempting to jam his whole head into her pussy mouth first.

In a matter of seconds, Rhonda came wailng and yet, the young man persisted. Soon she climaxed again and she realized that she would never be able to figure out how many times she had this day.

When the big boy became satisfied with the number of orgasms he'd given her, he moved back up to her face and simultaneously kissed her with his drenched mouth, and slid his big cock into her exhausted pussy.

Rhonda gasped into his lips with the fullness of him. Even with everything her sex had been through up to this point, she could instantly tell something she had been suspecting; Brody's was the biggest dick she'd ever had. And connected to the largest man she'd ever been with.

He pushed himself up so he could look down at her before he began thrusting slowly but powerfully. Every time he drove himself home into her, Rhonda could feel his big balls slap into the area between her pussy and ass. And every time the bed shook and squeaked and her heavy tits jounced and rebounded.

She knew another climax was rapidly approaching. Brody broke eye contact with her, looked down at her sloshing breasts and she could see in his face that he was about to lose it himself.

"That's it." she growled. "That's it, boy. Cum for me. Cum in me. I want it now."

That was all it took. With one last mighty slam, he buried his big rod in her as deep as he could. While the rest of his huge body was stock still, his shaft throbbed and heaved as it jetted his seed into her.

Rhonda screamed and dragged her fingernails down the young man's chest leaving angry, pink trails behind.

When he was finally fully spent, all of his rock hard muscles seemed to go limp at once and he collapsed onto her much smaller body in a heap. The weight of him was so much that she was immediately unable to breath but he quickly rolled off of her well before panic could set in.

"Oh my God! You are..." he said between deep breaths, "you are the most amazing woman I've ever... even heard of."

Rhonda only panted in response, but his declaration made her feel powerful. This giant young man, who had been so cool and collected all day, was finally reduced to abject admiration of her little, soft body that was nearly twice the age of his own.

She felt powerful, and she liked it. She liked it a lot, in fact. Rhonda wondered if Greg knew what they were getting into with these games. She wondered if either of them knew what they were getting into.

Greg.

She hadn't thought about him or the cameras in a while. She'd all but forgotten the current game they were playing, perhaps, a dozen orgasms ago.

"Hey, would you do something for me?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Anything."

She instructed Big Brody to stand up next to the bed and face the full-length mirror that was next to her dresser. After he complied, he asked her why.

Rhonda slid off the bed herself and went to her knees in front of him.

"I want to clean your cock." she said, and she took the big shaft in her hands before starting to lick it.

"Ooh. Still sensitive." he said, squirming.

Once she was satisfied that she removed all of the taste of cum and pussy off his deflating dick, she slithered around his right leg and sat back on her heels with one of her knees behind the young man and the other in front.

She wrapped her left arm around behind his big muscular thigh and with her other hand she cupped his spent balls. She felt his cum leaking out of her and onto one of her ankles.

"That's a nice picture, don't you think?" she asked, looking at their reflection in the large mirror.

"Hell yeah." Brody agreed, reaching down to stroke Rhonda's hair.

A few miles away, in a quiet corner of a coffee shop, Greg admired this same image via the camera hidden on Rhonda's dresser and he seriously wondered if he might have ruptured a blood vessel in his dick.

12