A Work In Progress: Episode VII

Story Info
Rhonda, aka Alex, takes charge.
5.5k words
4.83
854
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode VII:

A Girl's Gotta Have Her Fantasies

The suite hosting the stag party was larger than their own which was a good thing. The same number of people in their rooms would have been pretty crowded. Rhonda quickly calculated with both fear and arousal that there had to be more than a dozen men there. And all two dozen plus eyes were on her.

Once they were fully into the room with the door closed behind them, the gray haired Phil took Greg's arm for a quick word.

"Say, Roman, we've had a couple more fellas show up than we expected, so we're up to fifteen now. Will that be a problem?"

"Not at all, Phil. Not at all." Greg replied, casually.

That Roman, Rhonda thought to herself, he's a very wicked man.

Greg, or rather Roman, conducted her further into the room where the assembly could get a good look at her. During this maneuver, she was acutely aware of her tits swaying in her ridiculous top. Without looking, she knew her nipples were very hard and probably poking obviously through the material as they were nearly the size of thimbles.

Greg raised a hand to address the men and someone turned down the music that Rhonda hadn't noticed was playing until then.

"Gentlemen, this is Alex, and she's very anxious to meet all of you, especially the groom."

Another little cheer went up along with beer bottles and red plastic cups. Rhonda noticed they had porn playing with the sound low, or maybe off, on the room's large TV. There were too many men of too many different sizes and colors around for her to even begin cataloging individual traits, but one guy, who was maybe five foot ten and bore a striking resemblance to Phil, was immediately shoved out of the crowd towards her by two of his compatriots.

William, the groom, undoubtedly.

"I told them they didn't need to do anything like this." he said firmly, color rising in his cheeks.

"Really guys, you didn't need to do this." he hastily added to his gathered friends.

The room quieted and Rhonda got the feeling they were all waiting to see if someone would respond to this. She suddenly became afraid the proceedings would become untenably awkward so she resolved to take the bull by the horns. It was a now or never moment, she realized.

Determined, she handed Greg her little purse and strode the short distance to the man, letting her glittering breasts bounce and jiggle as much as they wanted to. Once she reached him, she put her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his as if they were old lovers reuniting. A handful of the crowd made whooping noises.

With only a moment's hesitation, the soon-to-be betrothed, wrapped his arms around her waist. She looked up into his eyes and legitimately batted her eyelashes at him before speaking in her best seductive voice.

"Hello William. I'm Alex. I'm so glad they did do this. And I'm so glad we've had this chance to meet before that other woman takes you away from the rest of us girls."

A large portion of the party emitted a chorus of "oh's" that sounded like they'd just witnessed a verbal burn being delivered.

"Ah, hi. Well. It is nice to meet you." the groom croaked.

"What does she call you anyway? That other woman. Is it, William? Will? Bill?"

"Ah, Will, mostly. Unless she's mad, then it's, William." he admitted.

This was met with mostly snickers and a few groans, plus one pronouncement of "Pussy whipped."

"Well, if it's alright with you," she began, as she touched his nose with one of her index fingers, "I'm going to call you... Big Willy."

Hoots and cheers all around and the sound of at least one drink being spilled at this.

She could just make out the groom's acceptance of this moniker over the commotion.

Rhonda thought that this was a good start but she felt she still needed a bold statement, or act, to really let the group know who they were dealing with. She wanted to make sure they knew who was in charge. And then it came to her.

She was going to call an audible of her own.

She stole a glance over her shoulder at Greg and saw a fascinating mix of amazement and pride on his face that she very much enjoyed. It gave her a surprising influx of confidence.

"So, Big Willy, I've got a little present for you." she purred, looking back to the man that held her.

She suggestively straightened the collar of his shirt before sliding her hands down to unhook the highest button that was fastened, then she playfully ruffled the hair on his chest with one hand.

"Okay." he responded.

The poor man's voice actually cracked to the amusement of those who'd noticed.

Rhonda took a step back from him and, as gracefully as she could manage, she removed her crotchless panties from under her skirt and offered them to the groom.

The crowd went wild and she knew she had them now.

Several drinks were spilled now and someone started clapping. She was pretty sure it was Phil. The applause caught on and soon the entire assembly was involved, whistling and cheering like a touchdown had just been completed.

The groom accepted the undergarment during the cacophony. He inspected the delicate article with an amazed expression on his face. It looked as if he'd previously had no idea a person could receive something so astonishingly provocative.

When the hubbub passed its peak, Rhonda held up one finger towards William and looked around the room to make sure she had everyone's attention before speaking. This had the desired effect and the noise died quickly.

"I should warn you, Willy, they might be a little damp. I got really excited on the way here."

The clamor erupted anew.

Rhonda didn't think any of the gyrating Solo cups the men were holding had any liquid left in them at all by this point.

Someone in the crowd screamed, "Sniff them, Big Willy!" and the suggestion was repeated by several men in a disjointed chant. For his part, the groom gave the crowd a shit eating grin and then stuffed the underwear into a pants pocket and kept his hand there to protect them.

A short man in a blue polo shirt and cargo shorts cried, "If you don't, I will!" as he lunged for William's arm. A couple of others joined him and a good-natured scuffle began in the middle of the room.

Rhonda took the opportunity to step back over to her husband. Greg turned his head and leaned in close to hear her.

"I know I was supposed to keep them on but I called an audible. Hope you don't mind."

The couple traded mouth to ear for Greg's reply.

"Holy shit, you're amazing!"

She straightened up to look at him and had a strong urge to kiss him but in the interest of appearing to have a, God only knew what kind of, professional relationship, she only patted him on the arm like they were old buddies.

She turned to face the assembly again and raised her hands, palms out, to signal that she needed their attention again.

The brotherly tussle over the pocket containing the panties quickly ran out of steam with Big Willy retaining his prize although his shirtsleeve was visibly ripped. Rhonda wondered briefly if he was going to have any trouble explaining that to his new bride.

Once all the childlike giggling had died down enough, she made a peace sign.

"I need two things: first, where is Benjamin, the best man?"

A tall, bald, black man, wearing dark slacks, a dress shirt and a loosened necktie stepped forward and said, "Here." This was quickly followed by an overzealous fellow yelling, "Yeah, Benjy! Woohoo!" which garnered a smattering of applause and laughter.

Rhonda placed her hand lightly on the man's breast pocket and felt a solid pectoral muscle underneath.

"Benjy," she began, "I like that. Can I call you Benji?"

"Lady, you can call me anything you want." he replied, without missing a beat.

Another round of chortling.

"Benjy, see where that coffee table is?" she asked, pointing deeper into the space.

The table in question was in front of the TV that was still obediently displaying silent porn that no one was paying any attention to. Opposite the TV was a couch flanked on both sides by love-seats at 90 degree angles encircling the low table.

Benjy nodded his head.

She used her hand that wasn't already touching him to start fondling his slackened tie.

"You seem like a big, strong man that can take care of this for me."

This, she delivered in a kind of, baby-doll, innocent voice.

"I need you to get rid of it,"she continued, "and replace it with a chair with no arms. This suite is huge. There has to be an armless chair in here somewhere."

"On it." he said, and off he went.

Before he could muscle his way through the crowd, several other men all but tackled the offending piece of furniture and began carrying it away as if they were bouncers throwing a drunk out on his ass. In a matter of seconds it was gone from the room, to who knew where. Perhaps out of the nearest window, Rhonda mused.

"Next, I need to know what a girl's gotta do to get a drink around here." she said, to the remaining group.

Two identical looking men literally tripped over each other's feet rushing forward to take her order. They nearly fell on their faces but recovered in time to stop just short of running into her. The doughy, round-faced pair were obviously twins and had even dressed somewhat similarly; jeans with bowling shirts, one blue and the other green.

Unfortunately, the intriguing prospect of doing twins was tempered somewhat by the fact that Rhonda didn't find the guys terribly attractive. Still, it would be an experience, she concluded.

She asked if they had the makings for a Mojito. Stricken, they admitted that they did not, but the blue one quickly suggested a margarita.

She reassured them that that would be perfect. She grasped both of their chins in her hands and gave them each a quick kiss on the lips in turn. The men almost knocked over an innocent bystander in their haste to accomplish their task.

By this point, confidence was coursing through Rhonda more completely than the anxiety had been before she'd reached the party. And it was no less arousing. She contemplated trying to find a towel or napkins to covertly dry her inner thighs with but there were still countless eyes following her every move. Ultimately, she decided to just let it flow.

She took a moment to revel in the feeling of being powerful and horny before turning back towards Greg, who had his head together with Phil.

She stepped closer to them and heard the older man say, "She's already worth every penny."

He turned to her and addressed her directly.

"Roman here, told me that you don't usually do parties like this. Darling, I've gotta tell you, you really know how to put on a show."

Rhonda didn't know if it was because of the whore high she was on, or not, but she decided that Phil was actually quite handsome in the cliched, silver fox sort of way. She decided that either way, she didn't care.

She seductively wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him. He instantly responded by taking hold of each side of her waist with his hands just above her skirt, barely touching skin.

"Well, darling," she began, again fluttering her eyelashes, "you haven't seen anything yet."

She stretched up and gave him a warm kiss while simultaneously reaching down to guide his hand under her shirt to her left breast. Without hesitation, he grasped the offered flesh and began squeezing, testing its consistency. He quickly transitioned to pinching her big nipple.

Viagra or not, she could feel a bulge developing in the man's crotch.

"We found a chair." Benjamin said, from behind her.

Then when he noticed what was going on, he added, "Whoa! Uncle Phil, you old dog!"

"Uncle?" Greg asked. "You're his nephew too?"

"Nah, not really. He's just everybody's uncle." Benjy replied.

Rhonda withdrew her lips from Phil's, turned her head and declared that he was everyone's Perverted uncle causing Benjy and Greg to laugh.

Phil himself only looked down at her with an amazed smile, as if she were a ghost that he was very happy to see. They were still in each other's arms and Phil's hand remained under her shirt exploring.

"Ah. That's what I'll call you," she said, looking back at him, "Uncle Philthy."

The men guffawed at this while Rhonda started to gently remove Phil's tie. The old man offered no resistance to this while one hand still grasped her waist and the other alternated between pinching her nipple and palming her whole left bosom.

"I'm going to need to borrow this if you don't mind, Uncle Philthy" she cooed, sliding the, now un-knotted, strip of material out from under his collar.

"Anything you want, darling." he responded, dreamily.

Rhonda attempted to disengage from him and while the hand clutching her hip gave way easily enough, the other held fast to a handful of her chest.

"And I'm afraid I'm going to need that tit back, too." she said, patting him on the cheek.

Phil made an unintelligible but distinctly mournful sound before releasing her.

She turned to Benjamin and began lovingly removing his necktie also. The tall man's facial expression during this process was the very picture of carnal desire. Once she had it free, she held them both up and instructed him to find a couple more, then use them to tie his friend, Big Willy, to the chair with his arms behind his back.

"Got it." he promised, and off he went.

"Uncle Philthy, would you go with him and supervise? I don't want the groom to get loose but we also don't want his hands turning blue either."

"Yes, ma'am." Phil answered, and he promptly moved away also.

Maybe not surprisingly, Phil calling her ma'am didn't make her feel old the way it had when Big Brody the basketball star did.

At this point, a good portion of the party goers were in various stages of replenishing their beverages and someone turned the music back up. This afforded Rhonda and Greg an opportunity for another semi private word with each other.

"How'm I doing?" she asked.

"I don't even know what to say. You really seem like you have a plan. Do you?"

"I wouldn't really call it a plan. It's more like a random collection of ideas." she replied.

He looked at her quizzically.

"Well, I've actually imagined doing something like this a few times." she admitted.

His eyebrows shot up.

"Hey," she began, defensively, "we were leading a pretty straitlaced life up until recently. A girl's gotta have her fantasies once in a while."

Greg shook his head dismissively while responding.

"I wasn't complaining. Just surprised, is all."

"So are we okay? Are you okay?" she asked.

"Very okay." he answered.

Then he pointed over her shoulder with his chin. Rhonda turned to see one of the twins, the blue one, rapidly approaching with her margarita. It was filled to the top of a red Solo cup but they had gone the extra mile to coat the plastic rim with salt. Table salt, in fact, but she found the effort endearing.

She tasted the light, green booze and it was actually rather good.

She reached out with her free hand and pinched the flap of denim protecting the slightly pudgy man's zipper and used it to drag him in close for a kiss. It was more than a peck this time but far less of a lip lock than the one she'd bestowed on old Philthy.

Greg struggled not to laugh during this because the poor guy kissing his wife didn't know what to do with his hands. He ended up sort of waving them up and down at his sides like he was trying to maintain his balance on a narrow ledge.

A fresh brouhaha erupted by the television and Greg saw that its source was William, who was offering half-hearted resistance to his impending incarceration.

Rhonda released the crotch of the twin's jeans and told him to go help the others.

Once he was gone, she turned to Greg, almost spilling her overfilled cup in the process.

"I really want to kiss you right now but I'm afraid it might damage our professional relationship." she chided.

He chuckled before responding.

"Well, as much as it pains me to agree, I imagine that while we don't mix business and pleasure, I'm sure we do conduct both at separate times."

His wife favored him with a seductive smile before carefully taking a sip of her margarita.

"So," Greg began, "once he's good and tied up, what is your plan?"

By this point, the squirming groom was seated in the chair of honor with no fewer than five men attending to his bindings. Good old, Uncle Phil was close by, overseeing.

She took another longer pull from her cup before answering.

"Frankly, I don't completely know, but either way, it looks like it's almost time for both of us to find out. Time to start really trying to drive these guys crazy."

"Oh, I think you're well on your way already, dear."

Then he remembered the camcorder in his pocket and mentioned that he better get it out and start recording. When Rhonda expressed concern over the party's willingness to be recorded, Greg informed her that he and Phil had a conversation about that earlier.

"Yeah, I told the old man that I was going to video at least some of the action to use in very limited promotional applications."

"Nicely worded." she said, tilting her head.

"Thank you. Uncle Phil said that I could record as much of the proceedings as I wanted to, as long as he got a copy."

"I'm surprised I'm not already recorded on half a dozen cell phones." Rhonda observed.

"Phil's old school, ya know. He's making all the guys leave their phones in the kitchen and they can only use them in there."

"Ah."

"As far as the video I'm going to record, we agreed that the footage would not be released to the wider public in any way and we shook on it."

His wife considered him with a skeptical expression.

"I know, I know. Once it's out, it's out, but old Philthy may be a lot of things, in fact I'm sure he's a lot of things, but he seems like a straight shooter."

"Well, I can tell you," Rhonda began, then took a swig of her booze before continuing, "there was definitely a part of him that was starting to straighten out while he was feeling me up."

"So he might not be satisfied only spectating after all." Greg observed, after a short chuckle.

Someone announced over the din of music and voices that the groom was now thoroughly restrained.

"That's my cue." she said, then downed half of the remaining margarita in one go.

Perhaps for courage, Greg wondered, but she hadn't displayed a lack of such since he'd introduced her to the gathering so he doubted it. Probably just lubrication.

Then he chortled to himself because he knew she wasn't lacking in that either. He'd spied a bead of liquid running down her leg that she herself had been completely ignoring.

As his wife moved deeper into the room, he also wondered if he'd created a monster or perhaps only released one. Either way, it was alright with him because she was his monster, he concluded.

His thoughts were interrupted when the expensive hooker named Alex, who was actually a high school teacher named Rhonda, called the class to order and requested all attendees to gather on the sofa and loveseats that encircled the condemned man.

While Greg was moving towards the action and fiddling with the camera and also trying not to drop his wife's little purse that he had clamped under his arm, he bumped into Danny. He was the effeminate member of the quartet he'd met earlier in the hotel bar. The one who'd been sour on the idea of a stripper and later, during the wheeling and dealing, even less enthused about a prostitute.

Greg immediately apologized for the collision.

"Don't worry about it. Nice 4k." he said, in his high, androgynous voice.

"Thanks. It's new and honestly, I don't know that much about it." he admitted.

The man, although it became more difficult to think of him that way every time they interacted, really struck Greg as being a woman wearing a dark, brown, three piece suit. And the wardrobe was also oddly on the stuffy side for the gathering. Phil and a couple of the others, Greg included, wore sport coats and some wore ties, but Danny was the only one in a buttoned up triple.

12