A Work In Progress: Episode VII

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was shorter than Greg, perhaps five foot six or so, and had brown hair of unknown length as it was tightly pulled back and wound into a braid that disappeared down the back of his jacket collar. And now that they were physically closer than they had been at the bar, Greg noticed that Danny's round face, with its wide set almond shaped eyes, high cheekbones and full lips, could really only be described as pretty.

Greg suspected that the person was transitioning in one direction or the other and he wondered if he should inquire about pronoun usage.

"I've got one just like it." Danny said, still eyeing the recording device.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm a hobbyist videographer in my spare time."

"Cool. Maybe I should get some quick pointers from you." Greg suggested.

"Actually," he responded, "I could just record everything for you. I wasn't really planning to participate anyway."

During the last part of this statement, Danny looked towards Rhonda, who was still getting some of the rowdy men settled on the furniture around the bound groom. He had a curious expression while watching her that Greg couldn't parse. It almost looked like desire but not quite.

"That would be great, Danny. Thank you."

He handed the camera over to him and Danny immediately unfolded the view screen and began inspecting its settings and confidently making adjustments with his feminine hands.

"Whoa, you've got a lot of memory in this one." he declared.

"Yeah, I..."

And then Greg caught himself before he could start talking like a husband who'd acquired the camcorder in order to record his wife's illicit activities, instead of a white collar pimp who used such things for professional endeavors. He tried to recover.

"I dropped my old one and when I got this one, I wanted a lot of space because, as you might imagine, my camera has to record a lot of stuff."

This sounded lame to Greg's ears, but for his part, Danny didn't seem to hear anything Greg had said anyway and shortly advised him that he and the camera were ready for action.

Fortuitously, that was about the time that the meeting had been called to some semblance of order. Though many of the men were still being rambunctious, at least now they were staying in one spot. The muted TV was displaying a scene depicting a small blond woman in business attire, who appeared to be a realtor showing a group of five black men around a mansion.

Even though everyone on screen was still fully clothed, Greg was confident that she would ultimately be making the sale.

A few feet in front of the screen sat poor William tied to a sturdy looking wooden chair that had him at a 90 degree angle to the television, facing one of the loveseats that was draped with four of his friends, two occupying the arms.

Behind the groom was the other loveseat with four more men. With the porn on his right, to his left several feet away was the couch that held five more guys with Phil, Danny and Greg taking up standing positions behind.

Rhonda stood in front of Big Willy and downed the dregs of her drink. She held it out towards the group and announced that it was empty.

"Where are the twins, and what are their names, by the way?"

The requested men rose swiftly from their respective seats in a race to retrieve her cup. On the way, they both gave their names simultaneously which rendered their answers unintelligible. Before they could repeat themselves, someone yelled, "We just call them Thing One and Thing Two." and this was met with laughter by everyone, the twins included.

Rhonda then proclaimed that she would call them Thing Green and Thing Blue because of their shirts.

"Sorry I don't have better nicknames for you boys. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it up to you somehow." she said, with a wink.

"Alright gentlemen," Rhonda began, "we're going to play a little game, and by "we," I mean Big Willy and I. Are you okay with that, Willy? Never mind. You're tied to a chair and can't say shit about it anyway."

Some in the group chuckled at this, before she went on.

"Now this game doesn't have a name and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't making it up as I go but nobody's ever complained about playing any games with me before."

"Oh I'd bet my left nut that's true." said someone on the loveseat William was facing.

Rhonda graced the man with a devilish grin while the others snickered.

Then she stepped over to the groom and sat sideways on his lap with her knees facing the couch.

"I had Big Willy here tied up," she continued, "because I'm not so sure he's all that willing to spend any quality alone time with me so close to the wedding."

The men growled their appreciation of this and Greg noticed that a couple of guys on the couch were being distracted by the fact that Rhonda wasn't bothering to keep her knees terribly close together.

He glanced at Danny and saw that he was diligently recording but also still had that difficult to read expression.

Meanwhile, Rhonda's new margarita arrived via Thing Green this time and she stood and rewarded him similarly to how she had his brother. It turned out that the green shirted twin knew what to do with his hands though, grabbing two handfuls of ass over the miniskirt, much to the delight of the crowd. After the kiss, Rhonda shooed him back to his seat while she retook hers on William's lap.

"Wow. Some of you boys are kinda handsy." she said, then raised her cup towards the back of the sofa. "Starting with old Uncle Philthy. I didn't think he was ever gonna let go of my tits earlier."

This was news to some of the assembled and the reaction was appropriately raucous. Several of the men shouted their approval while others questioned the story's authenticity.

Benjamin, who was sitting on the right arm of the loveseat in front of William quickly vouched for Rhonda.

"I was there!" he hollered. "Man had his hands all over her. Uncle Phil is a straight up pimp y'all!"

Then to Greg he added, "No offense, dog."

Greg laughed and gave him a thumbs up then turned to look at Phil and saw that the man's cheeks were actually noticeably red, which in truth, could've just been from the booze.

Rhonda took a couple of swigs of her drink while she waited for the men to settle back down. Once they did, she resumed her little performance.

"So where was I? Oh yeah, I was trying to figure out if Big Willy is going to give me his big willy or not."

Of course this sent them back into a certain amount of pandemonium and Greg even caught Danny giggling.

Before the hubbub died back down, Rhonda moved to straddle the groom and when she did, this shifted the noise to more, ooh's and oh's. By the time she was fully seated again, she was nearly nose to nose with William, her elbows were on his shoulders and her skirt was hiked up revealing the lower half of her ass to everyone on the right hand loveseat and half the guys on the couch.

Everyone let it be known that they were happy with this state of affairs and Greg noticed Danny move around to get a better angle on the partially exposed rump with the camera.

When people began to realize that Rhonda was talking quietly with the groom they started shushing and telling others to shut up. Once the room was just about as quiet as Greg had heard it since their arrival, they could finally hear the conversation.

"So the wedding is when?" she asked.

"Next Saturday." William responded.

"You're not going to be an unmarried man much longer then."

"No." he agreed.

"So I tell you what, if you really don't want to do it with me, I'll have them untie you right now and let you off the hook and you could wake up tomorrow morning with a clear conscience."

The groom gave a weak, noncommittal, "Okay" to this.

"Or," Rhonda began, and before she continued, she obviously started to slowly grind her crotch against the front of the man's pants and kissed him passionately.

The men all reacted but in hushed tones. In fact, they remained quiet enough to hear a soft moan emanate from her as the kiss concluded.

Once their lips parted and they were back nose to nose, the pair only looked at each other for a few seconds before William spoke.

"Or?"

"Or," she started again, "you can stay tied up and think about it a little longer."

"I'll stay tied up." was his immediate response.

A bit of a cheer went up and Rhonda leaned back enough to sip her drink that had been dangling from her hand behind the bound man. When she was done, she turned her head towards the couch.

"Okay, fellas, we're going to call that the end of round one of my little game and I'd say that I won that round because Big Willy here has asked to remain tied to the chair."

Another low-key cheer and a smattering of applause before she continued speaking.

"Wow, Thing Green and Thing Blue are really making these margaritas strong. I'm getting kinda tipsy here. If I'm not careful, some of you boys might try to take advantage of me."

This was greeted with the kind of roar that her previous antics had generated.

Rhonda disengaged from the groom and once she was standing, made a show of gingerly pulling her skirt down with the hand that wasn't holding the Solo cup.

She looked down at William and motioned for the crowd to simmer down.

"I'm sorry, Big Willy. I think I got the front of your pants a little bit wet."

She had to wait for the hoots and ooh's again before going on.

"That reminds me, did you ever get a chance to sniff those panties I gave you?"

"No." he admitted.

"No? That's okay. I have an idea of how to help you out with that but don't worry, they can stay safely in your pocket."

Rhonda turned towards the loveseat where Benjamin was sitting and pointed at him.

"Best man Benjy, I need your assistance with this."

The man was up and over to her side in no time. She handed him her drink and said that the first thing she needed was for him to finish it for her and he obliged, chugging the remainder in one go. He threw the empty cup over his shoulder towards the guys he'd been sitting with.

Then Rhonda stood just in front of William, facing the sofa and instructed Benjamin to stand right behind her with his back to the TV.

Once they were both in position, Greg was struck by the height difference as the man was at least a full foot taller than her.

Rhonda then lifted her leg that was closest to the groom and put her high heel clad foot carefully onto the chair between the bound man's legs.

An appreciative murmur arose from the crowd due to the amount of leg now showing and the fact that her pussy was tantalizingly close to being exposed. She leaned against Benjamin and looked up and back at him.

"Benjy, I want you to reach under the back of my skirt and finger me for sixty seconds and then let your friend here smell your fingers."

12