A Workday Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Satyr81
Satyr81
140 Followers

She couldn't believe it, but she felt the growing sensation of an orgasm. She let out a tiny whimper that she hoped the other man in the room didn't hear. So enthralled with her own pleasure she couldn't even tell what he was doing, and she didn't really care to. All she knew is he was there and could find them at any time, and all Neil wanted was to make her cum again with his dick shoved up her ass. And the entire experience was absolutely glorious.

Neil's other hand suddenly appeared over her mouth, roughly silencing her. Pulling her back against his broad chest, fingers clamped tightly over her mouth as his hand playing at her clit went wild. Sweat beading on her forehead, her entire body clenching, her ass tightening around his thick tool like a vise. And then she exploded, again. Juices running out, down her body, some reaching her ass where they coated Neil's cock and balls. She did her best not to scream, but holding her breath just made the pleasure escalate. She was certain she would have been heard if it hadn't been for Neil's tight grip over her mouth.

Even still she couldn't stop her left arm from slapping out, smacking the side wall. Her ass clenching ever tighter on Neil's dick as her heart raced with fear, all mixed with the sensations of her second orgasm of the morning. It was almost too much.

"You ok in there, buddy?" she heard a man ask.

"Yeah," Neil replied in a strained voice, "yeah, I'm alright."

Rekha continued to hold her breath. She needed to scream. She needed to flee. She need to feel Neil fill her ass with cum. It took everything she had not to cry out and writhe in pleasure. After a torturous eternity she finally heard the man open the door and walk out.

A second later, Neil's grip around her mouth loosened, she dropped her heels to the floor and sucked in air.

"Sorry babe, maybe this was a bad idea," Neil told her, though his hips continued to rock his hardness in and out of her.

"Shut up, fucking cum in my ass, and do it now," she replied harshly.

Leaning forward, she braced both arms on the metal door bouncing her ass up and down on her lover's thick cock, pounding it into her ass as his hands gripped her waist.

"Yeah, that's it baby," she whispered back to him, "Fuck my ass and fill it with your cum."

"Oh shit," he replied in a hushed whisper.

Here it comes, she told herself excitedly. His ragged breath, his cock swelling, his hands gripping her tighter. All signs of Neil's impending release. "Come on baby, fill me up," she urged once more.

And then it happened, thick and hot it filled her, blasting out of him and coating her insides as she continued to bounce on him. It felt so good, so right, to feel him unload his seed so deep inside her.

Finally, they collapsed back together basking briefly in the afterglow of their tryst. She could feel him softening inside her. Wiping her black hair back off her sweat soaked face, she sighed with a sense of completeness and relief. She wished they could just stay like that a while but she knew they had to be quick.

"Help me up, sweetie," she said. A whimper of disappointment escaping her throat as she felt him leave her. Turning around to face him, she bent over, kissing him gently on the lips as she tried to get her panties back on.

A few minutes later, they were cleaned up and safely out of the bathroom.

Taking her into his arms one more time, Neil kissed her again.

"Thanks baby," he said, "That is exactly what my day needed."

Snuggling into his chest, enjoying his hand running through her black hair, she sighed with contentment. "Me too."

Satyr81
Satyr81
140 Followers
12