A Working Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow not seen that one before, she'll be one of the new whores," my colleague observed.

"New whores?"

"Sure, two arrived the other day, she'll be one of them I'd guess, they always start them waitressing for a day or two, then she'll be earning big bucks by the look of her, I'd give my right testicle to fuck her."

The waitress turned, her gorgeous face framed by her red hair, Liz looked straight at me, her bare breasts pert, nipples hard. She smiled, then turned away, her arse swaying as she walked off, collecting empty glasses from other tables.

"Hey, we need to get to it, it's not like you can afford her on the wages we get paid, given you a hardon mind, which is all she'll ever give you," he said laughing, "as they never give it away."

****

"I saw Dad earlier," Liz told me as we took our break.

"Did he see you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, he saw me alright, not sure he recognised me as his daughter, but he had a good look, he had been perving at the couple I was serving as they continued to fuck. What were either of you thinking, bringing me here?"

"Neither of us knew exactly what "adult" meant, we just thought it meant no kids, that's what it usually means, and Anuska didn't mention "this!"

"No, she wouldn't," Liz said with meaning. "How come it's always the woman that gets to sort things out, like now, while Dad gets to do some gardening!"

"That's life darling."

"So, we become les prostituées, and he prunes some bushes!"

"It's not come to that," I said.

The look on Liz's face told me I was wrong, and that it was only a matter of time before we were exactly that. I still hoped to prove her wrong.

*****

We'd been here for three days and was having a rare meal with Charlie. He'd seen us both working, so was under no illusions as to what our job entailed. We'd not had a chance to discuss it, our shifts ensured that, when we got in from work, he would be asleep, exhausted from his manual job, when we woke, he'd have left to start his day.

"I'll be away for a couple of days, the team I work have been assigned to work at the airport, we'll be staying over," Charlie informed us.

"Oh Charlie, don't go, tell them no."

"It's extra money, and we need that, you'll be fine with Liz, it's only for a couple of days."

I didn't want him to go, I needed him, needed him so badly. Shit, I needed a fuck.

The mature brunette was laying on a lounger, under a tree so in the shade, I took her, her order and placed it beside her on a small table.

"Still not made the decision I see," she said, referring to the light on my tracker arm thing.

I didn't reply.

"Come closer, I won't bite, yet. Your nipples are hard, I wonder why?" She said reaching for the front of my thong. I didn't move away, there was no point. She took my lack of movement as an invitation, which it wasn't, well I didn't think so, to pull the front down.

"I do so like a natural red head," she said, as her thumb brushed across my little landing strip.

A second later she'd reached down, and parted my labia, finding me wet, well what did she expect, I'd not had sex since we got here.

"Very nice," she said as two fingers penetrated me, her thumb on my treacherous clit, which was already sending signals to my brain. I wanted her to stop, I didn't want her to stop. Frankly I wasn't at all sure what I wanted. Across the other side of the pool my topless daughter was serving drinks and having her boobs fondled.

"What are you doing?" I asked as two hands gripped my hips, as she finger-fucked me.

"What do you think?"

I felt my thong being pulled down to mid-thigh, one of my legs pushed onto the lounger, a hand on my back, forcing my upper body forward and down. She kissed me, and as her tongue entered my mouth, he, whoever he was entered my hungry cunt.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, as his cock slid all the way in, until his legs touched the back of mine.

Her finger worked on my clit, her mouth latched onto a nipple, and I was lost in a world of depravity where nothing mattered, except the journey to its ultimate conclusion, I needed to cum so badly.

"Yesss, oh yes," I demanded.

I looked across towards Liz through half open eyes. Our eyes met. I should have felt shame, but I was cumming, and nothing else mattered, not her, not even Charlie.

*****

Mum was being fucked from behind by some Adonis where everyone could see and watch, including me, from across the other side of the deck, while she made out with some woman. She looked across at me, our eyes met, then her head went back in what looked like ecstasy. My attention was broken, by my upper arm cuff come tracker vibrating. I checked it, it had never done that before.

"What the fuck," I said, seeing the colour had changed from blue to green.

I looked back up, the Adonis had arched his back, clearly cumming, and cumming inside her, as she looked across, her mouth in a perfect "O." He was quickly gone, only to be replaced by another, this time a slightly overweight man, who was so obviously older than my dad as the woman, whoever she was continued to make out with her.

"Quite a sight, don't you think," Sophie said beside me.

I could only nod, like what do you say to something like that.

"You'll notice you're now shown as available, once one of you took the step, it automatically included the other. Don't looked so shocked!" She said laughing. "Two for the price of one as it were."

"Oh fuck!"

*****

Our morning shift over, we headed back to our room, Mum silent the whole time, and unable it seemed to look me in the eye, then we had another surprise waiting for us.

"Hi! You must be Nikki and Lizzie, I'm Honore, and this sweetheart is my friend Kara." Then she went on to explain why they were in our room.

"And you're sharing with us, nobody said," I told them. "Only my dad also uses this room as well."

A phone call to Sophie explained it all. Not that we liked it. Now we were "ouvrières du sexe" he couldn't share with us; in case he went off on one.

"How do you like it here, we love it, this is our third time, and it gets us away from my husband, and in her case, boyfriend," Honore explained.

"You mean you've been here before?"

"Oui absolument."

"We came just for a holiday, but there was a problem with the payments, and so..."

"So, you have to earn it, it happens, so is this your first time être une prostituée?"

"Not that we want to be," Mum said.

"It can be difficult to say non Oui?"

"Qui."

"They give you the, how do you say aphrodisiaque, so it becomes natural, having the fuck in public is... and in front of your daughter, but it will become la naturel you will find."

"I don't see how!" Mum replied.

"For you both it will be requis, necessaire I think," Kara said.

"Necessary?" I asked.

Une combinaison mère-fille est la plus populaire, et vous gagnerez beaucoup d'euros, et vous serez souvent invitée, oui."

I could see Mum hadn't understood, fuck I wasn't sure I had.

"Sorry, my French isn't that good," I said.

"Kara said the two of you together will be very popular, and you will earn a lot of money, and you will be invited back here many times."

We were both lost for words, as what had been right in front of us all the time was finally spelled out for us both.

"And of course, you will be working in other places in between times, perhaps with us in Brussels."

"Other places?"

"Yes, of course, you will be kept very busy, as we said, but not to worry, they look after us, wait you thought it was just here, non, non, ils vous garderont tous les deux."

They smiled at us, then began to unpack, then stripped off and went into the shower together. On each of their upper arms a mono chrome tattoo. A tattoo that was exactly the same as the one our neighbour, and friend Anuska had on hers.

And the penny dropped.

****

He was tall, six feet, or thereabouts. Tall dark and handsome, a hint of grey, and old, maybe fifty. The Rolex on his wrist told me all I needed to know. He was reasonably wealthy, enough to be able to holiday here, and to I assumed, afford me. My first "trick." I think a prostitute calls their customers tricks, not that I am an expert. He was he said, a businessman from Paris, and he might book me again to go to him there.

He was assuming a lot. I had plans, this gap, then Uni. Then suddenly I thought Canterbury is close to France, a train ride, of what, two hours? I put that thought away, as he handed me a glass of Don Perignon. We clinked glasses, and this, whatever this was seemed less sordid, and more normal. What was I thinking?

Later, my Gucci dress in a pile on the floor, he pulled my silk knickers off with his teeth, exposing my ginger landing strip, and open lips. Open for business. And so wet, that some trickled down, and between the cheeks of my bum. I felt his breath, and then his tongue on my clit, as it swept in a circle. The sensations were something else. I turned my head to one side, seeing my arm cuff, on my bicep, the light red.

Red for occupied.

Red for unavailable.

Red for with a client.

Red for a whore.

"Mmm, fuck that feels soo good," I murmured, spreading my legs wider, "giving him access."

He took his time, my boyfriend could learn something from this, then it hit me, so could I. Earn and learn.

"Fuck me," I gasped, almost begging him.

"All in good time, Lizzie, all in good time, I have you for as long as I want you, now suck my cock, show me your skills."

I dropped down in front of him, did I have skills, I didn't know, I wasn't experienced, but fuck I was willing. I held his cock in my hand, then slowly licked the underside before taking the head into my mouth, continuing to work my tongue. Working my hand on the shaft, neither my tongue, nor my hand ever still.

"Look up at me slut, always keep eye contact," he ordered.

I gave a brief nod, then he pushed forward, and kept pushing, I thought I'd gag, but didn't, his cock in my throat, his pubic bone hard against my face, spit dribbling down my chin. Then it was gone. He laid on the bed, his cock hard sticking up like a flagpole, I straddled him, then guided him into me, then slowly lowered myself onto him, millimetre by millimetre, savouring each and everyone. Then equally slowly I began to fuck him. I was distracted by a noise behind me, but kept focus, doing what they wanted, until I felt it, I was cumming. I'd never cum from penetration before, a tingling yes, but never a spine chilling, screaming orgasm like all the women had in pornos, which obviously never existed. And yet.

"Oh fuck, oh my God, yes, yes, fuck I am cumminggggggggg!" I screamed, my Kegels pulsating on his hard cock.

Then I felt it. Felt his cock stiffen deep inside, then he came, ejaculating inside me, it felt like a flood, it felt wonderful. He held me in place, until we both got our breath back, then I rolled off him. A topless waitress stood at the foot of the bed, holding a tray with an ice bucket containing another bottle of champagne. She must have been watching for I don't know how long. I wanted to die.

*****

It was early morning, when I opened the door of our room, the two French girls were curled up with each other, both naked. Mum was flat on her back, mouth open, legs spread, a large wet patch in the gusset of her knickers the clue that she too had, had a productive night. I lost my dress, and laid down beside her, thinking to go back to sleep, but it wouldn't come, as I pondered our situation.

I woke with a start. Mum was looking down at me, wrapped in a towel, her hair still wet.

"And what time did you get in, young lady," she said laughing.

"No idea, you?"

"Around three I think, did you enjoy your evening?"

"You know, I did, but I need to shower, I'm a mess, you know, then we need to talk."

"I know what you mean, but do we need to talk?"

"Yes!"

****

I sipped my coffee, as I did so, so both our arm cuffs vibrated, and turned green.

"Looks like we're available already!" Liz said.

"It does, doesn't it. So, what do you want to talk about?"

"Fuck Mum, where do we even begin! Like number one, what do we tell Dad?"

"Why do we have to tell him anything?"

"So, we just keep all this a secret from him?"

"Why not, he'll believe what we both tell him, especially you."

"Maybe, maybe not."

"He thinks butter wouldn't melt, and you're still a virgin, which we both know hasn't been the case for..."

"Alright, and you, how many men fucked you last night?"

"A couple."

"So that's two, plus the four at the pool yesterday, and did they all cum inside you?"

"I see what you mean, well neither of us are in the fertile part of our cycles, so I should be good."

"Should be? You need to sort it, or one of us will be going home with a little surprise, and frankly I don't want a little brother mother."

"You're right, I'll talk with Sophie, it's ok, I'll do it asap."

"Talk to me about what?" Sophie asked, taking us both my surprise.

"I'm not on the pill, I am going to need something."

"No, not going to. Need something now," Liz put in.

"Don't want to get pregnant then?"

"Absolutely not!"

"Shame! Go, to the medical room, they'll fix you up," Sophie instructed, the fiddled with her phone, and my arm cuff went red, just as Liz's turned green, indicating she had work.

As I walked to the medical room in my high heels, wearing just the micro thong that had become our work wear, I reflected on how accepting we'd both become of our situation, and on what the two French girls had told us so matter-a-factly, and for their part how normal this all was. No, we'd pay our debt, and put all this behind us, and what Charlie didn't know wouldn't harm him. Yes, we'd do that.

Wouldn't we?

Shouldn't we?

I was in and out quickly, a couple of jabs, not entirely sure what they were for, plus a contraceptive implant in my left arm, which apparently would kick in immediately and wonders of the twenty first century, no periods, maybe the very occasional spotting once or twice a year. Wow, where has this been all my life!

And now I was feeling hot, hot as in horny, again, must be the aphrodisiac they are giving us, like Honour said, just natural stuff, or was it so that "this" becomes natural. I was struggling to think straight.

My light was still green, and I was tasked with waitressing outside, so in just my heels and thong I went to work, all made up like a tart, false eyelashes included. The first hour was just that, waitressing, throw in a couple bum pinches. Some of the guests just wanted to chill and get a tan, which was all I'd wanted to do when we'd arrived here, of course me and Liz would be using factor thirty, factor fifty on our faces. Well, I was gradually getting a tan, a light factor fifty protected one, as was she, wherever she was.

Then I started to wish I was getting some action. Like why was my light still green, wasn't I attractive enough, or was I too old? The wish turned into a want. The want twenty minutes later was a need. Then I saw my boss.

"Sophie, when is my bloody arm thing going to turn red?"

"You really want it to?"

"Yes of course I do, that's why I am here parading around like this isn't it?" I demanded petulantly.

"It is, but you are sure, aren't you?"

"God yes!"

My Mum always said to be careful what you wish for. I should have listened, though she'd never imagined this, and nor did I.

Sophie smiled I thought like a cat toying with a mouse it had caught.

"There's a party in the Presidential suite, go and join it."

I walked through the resort, and then the hotel, wearing only my heels and thong, plus full-on makeup. No one batted an eyelid. Even though it was still morning, the party was in full swing. I recognised Honore straightaway, on top doing a sixty-nine with one of the other girls, who I couldn't see, apart from a raised leg, bent at the knee, in heels much the same as mine. Then Kara took my arm, and dragged me across the room, to where the mature brunette waited, with a grey-haired man, who looked very familiar.

"Monsieur, Madame, voici Nikki, une de nos nouvelles prostituées, celle qui, j'en suis sûr, vous donnera beaucoup de plaisir, aujourd'hui et à l'avenir, avec sa fille Lizzie, avec qui vous avez déjà eu beaucoup de plaisir."

He smiled, took my hand, and kissed it. She waited at his side, saying nothing, but communicating everything with her eyes, and her look.

"Une rousse naturelle?" He asked.

I wasn't sure what he'd said.

"Nikki, he wants to know if you are the natural red, show him!" Kara instructed.

Well of course I am, check out the freckles. Instead, I reached for the clips on my thong releasing both sides, the allowed it to fall to the floor, so I stood in front of him in just my heels.

"Parfait et beau en plus, viens avec moi, il est temps pour moi de profiter de ton corps"

I had no idea what he said, but he took my hand, and led me to a bedroom, clearly, he was intending to fuck me, more than alright by me, leaving my thong where it lay. Kara followed for whatever reason. We passed other "guests" in various stages of passion. I momentarily wondered if I were a guest, instantly realising I was no such thing. I was exactly what both Honore and Kara had said I was, and I was so turned on, it was almost painful.

Kara kissed me, full on, on the lips, as he and the mature brunette watched, her with her hand down the front of his shorts. I didn't want Kara, I wanted him, wanted to feel his cock inside me, not to be part of some peep show. She must have sensed my reluctance, as she whispered in my ear:

"We do this Cherie, then we get what we need, but we must do the job well, it's what we get paid to do, yes?"

"Not like this," I breathed, "not like this, please."

"Yes, like this, this is what you must become."

Then she kissed me, and I was lost. Hands on my breasts, other hands on my bum. I was on the bed, Kara not stopping her assault on my mouth, her hands everywhere. Then what I'd needed all along, a cock. His cock? I didn't know, didn't care, my legs wide. I arched my back, as I was penetrated, not slow, not loving, this was raw sex, and I so wanted it.

"You need this, don't you slut," Kara said in my ear, as my pussy was pounded.

I knew she was right.

"Fuck, yesss! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, yesss......" I screamed as my body suffered a total orgasmic overload. My body shook, I was sweating, all beyond anything I'd experienced before, and I knew I didn't want it to end. Ever.

"Oh, my fucking Godddddddddd!"

The orgasm rolled over me, as he continued to fuck me, as I'd never been fucked before, I felt the bed give, and sensed someone laying down beside me, then felt her leg as it touched mine, as she spread her legs. Another orgasm building inside me, her hand reached out and took hold of mine. I squeezed it, squeezed it hard, as I came again, then he was gone, leaving me empty, only to fuck her beside me. At that moment I truly hated her. I looked across as he exerted himself fucking her, not me. I looked again, as Lizzie moaned in ecstasy beside, as the mature brunette, what is her name, went down on me, taking me on yet another journey, one I was only too happy to travel.

I don't know how long it lasted, only that it seemed to last for ever. He came inside Liz, grunting, and covered in sweat, as she screamed as I had done. He pulled out, and his cock was presented to me, to "clean." I turned my head away, only for my, face to be slapped, and slapped hard.

"Tu vas le nettoyer, et tu le feras maintenant, habitue-toi-y, tu le feras souvent, comme elle aussi. Maintenant, montre-nous quelle pute tu es vraiment!" The mature brunette instructed.

****

The next day we stood like a pair of naughty schoolgirls in front of the head. Very naughty schoolgirls, topless, in just our "work thongs," and high stripper heels. My nipples hard, painfully so, the effects of yesterday still effecting our bodies, and possibly our minds, I wasn't sure. The gusset of my thong already wet, I assumed Lizzies the same. We'd been fucked all day, and well into the evening, with only the occasional break. I'd had my first molly; it hadn't been my last. The molly had only enhanced my pleasure, and because of it, though perhaps not, we'd both ignored that for much of the party we'd been filmed.