A Working Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie had summoned us to her office, but not offered us a seat, as she laid out a vision of our future. One where the events of yesterday were likely to be repeated often. She didn't spare our blushes either. But and it was a big but, they wanted us both, they'd always wanted us both, accept the offer, and accept all that, that entailed.

"That's the deal, we very much hope you both accept this offer," Sophie said.

"Can we have some time, we need to discuss this," I paused, "life changing offer!"

"You can, there is a small villa on the northern coast, it's yours for three days, your husband will be taken there tomorrow, where you will join him, and then the rest will be up to you, and it is up to you, to you both, we do however hope you both accept."

"Well, what do you think," I asked after we had left Sophie's office.

"It sounds good, Honore and Kara both say they're good to work for. I think we should spend some time talking it through with them, don't you?"

"So, you're actually considering this?"

"I think I am, what about you Mum?"

She was silent for what seemed like an age.

"Genies can't be put back into bottles. I hate my job, this has been fun, and yesterday was truly awesome, but is it something we want to do full time?"

"It's not seven days per week, or nine to five, she did say we can negotiate our availability, when we agree to work for them."

"When not if?"

"When, definitely when, what about you?"

Mum smiled at me, and I knew she wanted too as well.

"What about Dad?"

****

I held him tight, not wanting to let him go, then we kissed, a long lingering on, our tongues danced as we made out on the shoreline.

"Fuck Charlie, I've missed you," I told him.

"And I've missed you, and Liz of course," he said, "but where is she?"

"There," I said, pointing to Liz as she swam up to the beach, then emerged, seawater cascading off her naked body.

"She's..."

"Hi Daddy, got one of those hugs for me?" She said, a big smile on her face.

He hugged, then kissed her clumsily, clearly not as comfortable with her nudity as she was. When they let go of each other Charlie had two wet impressions of her boobs on his polo shirt, another patch on his shorts.

"Go and put something on darling, you're making Dad feel uncomfortable, go on."

She walked off, wiggling her bum as she went, which he didn't see, as he was looking out to sea at the distant horizon.

"Make love to me Charlie!"

"Come on then."

"No, right here, right now!"

"But Liz might come back out," he said not unreasonably.

"She might, so get on with it, I want you inside me, and I mean right now," I said tugging at his shorts and pulling at the belt. He resisted, only momentarily, but enough for me to notice. I pulled away, reached behind me, and pulled the string on my bikini top, it fell away, next my bottoms, as the string bottoms fell onto the sand.

"Fuck me Charlie, fuck me hard!"

He didn't need to be asked twice, he'd not had sex, as far as I knew since we got here, whereas me and Liz had... well you know. I pulled him down on top of me, wrapping my arms around him, my legs around his waist, my tongue in his mouth. Then he was in me, filling me, as the sun shone from a clear blue sky, and the sea lapped gently on the seashore.

"So Honore, what do you do at the resort?" Charlie said, after she had unloaded cooked meals, which had been sent from the resort's kitchen.

"Tout comme Nikki et Liz, je suis bien sûr une prostituée." Honore replied, as my heart sank, I didn't want to tell him like this, but then how did I want to tell him, what the fuck could either of us say, that would make it better than this.

"Sorry Honore, my French isn't very good, I thought you said you were a prostitute," Charlie said, laughing, except he was the only one.

"Qui, that is correct, we are all three of us the prostitute, qui!"