A Working Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No guarantee," I said tentatively, "I've never done that before, but I can try."

"Good enough," Jesse said, then took off his letterman jacket and handed it to me.

"What's this for?" I asked.

"Since we're pretending to be going steady, you need to wear my jacket."

"Oh," I said as I took it and put it on. It was several sizes too big. Jesse smiled and surprised me by kissing me on the lips.

Chapter 9

The next day, Teresa confronted me on the way to school. "You fucking bitch," she yelled. "Do you have to ruin everything? First, you steal Phillip and turn him against me, now you steal Jesse?"

"What are you talking about, Teresa?" I asked.

"You're going to prom with Jesse?" She demanded.

"Yeah, I am, but why are you mad?" I asked. Then I remembered what Jesse had first said. "Oh, shit. Had he asked you?"

"Yes, he had! We were going steady, too. It was all going to work out. He would have believed the baby was his, too. Now you fucked it all up. Now, I have to get an abortion! You always ruin everything for me. I hate you!"

After that, Teresa and I hardly ever spoke again. Whenever she saw me, she would go the other way—twelve years of friendship, gone.

For the next two months, I had to pretend to be Jesse's girlfriend. It was horrible, and I was miserable. Every once in a while, I'd run into Phillip and could see the hurt in his eyes. Jesse was a jackass and went out of his way to rub it in. One day, he nearly ran into Phillip with his car, just to show Phillip that I was with Jesse. I found it juvenile and irritating, but it was part of the deal.

Another part of the deal with Jesse was that I had to let him kiss me now and then to put up the appearance that we were a couple, but that's all he would get from me. He constantly tried to take advantage of it and get me to make out with him. I did it once, but after that, it turned into a constant wrestling match, as I struggled to keep his amorous paws off my goodies. He tried incessantly to get past first base, but I wouldn't allow it.

Finally, as the prom was one day away, I was desperate. I wanted out of my deal. I didn't want to go with Jesse, and I certainly didn't want to give him a blowjob. I loved Phillip, and I wanted to give myself to him. This whole fake girlfriend experience was a huge mistake. I needed to fix it and set things right.

I decided to try one last time, so I went by the hardware store to see Phillip and beg him to take me to prom, instead of Jesse. Nothing I could do or say would convince him to choose me, to be with me. He would rather do inventory than take my virginity.

Well, fuck him. I knew then that we had no future together. The dreams of a six-year-old girl were destroyed. We would never be married. I needed to grow up and go on with my life.

Chapter 10

Jesse picked me up at my house with a lovely corsage of flowers. My mother pinned it to the bodice of my plum-colored dress. I had my hair up and makeup on, which was unusual for me. I was eighteen, dammit. It was high time I started looking and acting like an adult. I greeted Jesse with a kiss, which amazed him. I could taste whiskey on his breath.

He took my arm and guided me out to his father's sedan, which, conveniently, had a very large back seat. I sat down and slid over next to him, and he put his arm around my shoulder, like a proper boyfriend.

"Do you have any of that whiskey for me?" I asked.

He pulled a flask out of his jacket pocket and handed it to me. I flipped it open, raised it to him, and said, "Here's to first times." I took a swig and nearly choked. It burned from my lips to my tummy. I shook my head, then took another sip before handing the flask back. Jesse tilted it back, deeply drinking as he pulled the car out onto the main road to the school.

When we got there, Jesse leaned over and kissed me. For the first time in two months, I didn't resist. I kissed him back, and it quickly became passionate and intense. I pulled away to catch my breath and was practically seeing stars.

"Shall we go in?" I asked. A part of me was happy to stay in the car and do more kissing.

"Sure thing, babe," Jesse said as he got out and ran around to open my door. What a gentleman. I slid out and took his arm as he escorted me to the gymnasium. Just before going in, he pulled out the flask, and we shared a couple more snorts of Jameson.

We danced a lot over the next two hours. Jesse wasn't a skilled dancer, but he was trying hard to be romantic and sweet to me. It was endearing in a way.

At one point, I saw Teresa. She was standing by the punchbowl, alone. I felt a sharp pang of guilt.

"Jesse," I started. "You lied to me about Teresa, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You told me that you had not asked her to prom, but she told me you had. She was really looking forward to it. I feel bad because if I'd known, I wouldn't have said yes."

"Come on, Maggie," He said, shaking his head. "She's not our kind of people."

"What???" I was shocked. Maybe I had misheard him. "What did you say?"

"She's a whore," he said. "You know she works at Rick's downtown?"

"Ricks?"

"The topless bar? She's a topless waitress. Her whore mother got her the job."

"You're kidding," I said, unwilling to believe him.

"That dude that shacks up with them, he's doing her. I heard he got her knocked up, too. But that's not the worst part. I hear he pimps her out."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm saying Teresa is a hooker. Her step-dad pimps her out to people, and they come and do her in their trailer."

"But her mom is there!"

"He pimps her too, Maggie," Jesse explained. "I thought you knew about that."

"That bitch even tried to get me to fuck her at Malorie's party because she knew she was pregnant and wanted to blame it on me."

I stared at him, remembering what Teresa had told me when she confronted me. She had tried to trick Jesse into believing the baby was his. Teresa was willing to let him believe it was his and raise it. Was she that desperate to get out of her trailer park lifestyle that she'd trick Jesse?

"I'm sorry, Jesse," I told him.

"Let's get out of here," Jesse suggested. He seemed angry, and I didn't blame him.

"Where to?"

"Let's go to the Roadhouse and get drunk!" he said with a laugh. "We can always come back."

I was unsure of what I wanted to do. I was learning that the people I knew were not at all the people I thought they were. Phillip had broken my heart by rejecting me on the most important night of the year. Teresa, my best friend, is a prostitute trying to trap Jesse into marrying her. Everybody but Jesse has abandoned me.

Maybe I'd been in love with the wrong guy all these years.

"I could use another drink," I said, nodding.

We left the dance, climbing back into the big sedan. I cuddled up next to Jesse. He liked it and put his arm around me. It wasn't so unpleasant being held by the big goofball. As he drove, his hand moved from my shoulder, down the front of my dress. I didn't stop him. He felt my breast. I figured I owed at least a feel, so I didn't protest. He squeezed it, and It felt nice. I cuddled closer and put my head on his shoulder.

His hand massaged my breast, and I felt myself growing aroused. My nipple was hard and pushing against the cloth. Jesse scratched it through the fabric with his fingernails, which only intensified the feeling. As we neared the Roadhouse, he took his hand away to turn the big steering wheel, and I have to admit I was a little disappointed that he stopped touching me.

We parked, and instead of instantly getting up, I sat there, head on his shoulder, listening to the song on the radio. His hand was back, massaging my right breast, and I liked it. Before I knew what he was doing, Jesse raised his hand and slid it inside the top of my dress, under my bra and squeezed my bare tit.

I gasped, my chest filling, pressing my naked breast into his hand. I was about to protest, but it felt so good that I hesitated. That few seconds was enough time for him to pinch my nipple. A shudder ran through my body, and I let out a moan. I'd only had my nipples played with once before. One night Teresa and I experimented with each other at a slumber party. This felt much better.

"You like that?" Jesse asked, his voice a rough whisper that sounded sexy.

I nodded, unable, or unwilling to speak. Emboldened, Jesse grabbed a bigger fist full of my breast and kneaded it more forcefully. I moaned again and cuddled tighter, my arm going around his chest.

Jesse took my hand from his suit jacket and guided it down his body. I knew what he was doing, and I couldn't stop him. I felt light-headed and couldn't breathe. He placed my hand on his crotch, and I felt something thick, heavy, and warm, swelling inside his pants. I knew what it was. I'd never touched one or seen one, but every girl knows what is between a man's legs.

I wrapped my fingers around it, through his pants, and squeezed. Jesse groaned in response, and his fingers began pinching and rolling my nipple. That felt so good. I wondered how good he felt with my hand on his penis.

"Take it out," Jesse said.

Everything seemed to freeze. I could hear the blood rushing through my ears. I could feel my heartbeat in my chest.

"What?" I asked, pretending I had not heard him.

"Take my dick out of my pants," Jesse repeated. I had heard him correctly. I think this was what you call the moment of truth. I should have said no. I should have told him we would do it later. I should have done a lot of things. Instead, I slowly unzipped his pants, reached inside, found his fleshy cock, and pulled it out through the hole and stroked it up and down.

I was mesmerized by what we were doing. I was turned on and slightly drunk. I could think of a lot more excuses, but the truth is, I did it because I was curious. And, there I was, holding my first ever dick. In the dim light of the parking lot, I couldn't see it well, but I made out the bulbous head, the thick shaft, the ring of skin where his foreskin had once been.

He grabbed my hand and forced me to jerk him. Forced is probably too strong. Guided is more accurate. I did it as he instructed, and when he removed his hand, I kept doing it.

I was lost in my own feelings of sexual arousal and pleasure, coupled with the excitement of doing it in a car, in a public parking lot, and the newness of each experience. I didn't realize Jesse had unzipped my dress until his hand slid inside and began caressing my other breast, the one closest to him. He couldn't quite reach it, so I shifted in my seat, turning to give him easier access to it.

As I jacked his dick up and down, he alternated his attention between my breasts, kneading, massaging and pinching first one, then the other, then back again. I was so horny.

Usually, at home, when I got that turned on, I would touch myself. I don't know if Jesse read my mind, but suddenly, I felt his big, beefy hand against my panties, rubbing me. I gasped and moaned. Nobody but me had ever touched me there. My hips seemed possessed as they shook and bucked. I could feel how wet my panties were. I was momentarily embarrassed, but when his fingers rubbed my clit, all embarrassment was gone, and I moaned loudly.

Things were rapidly getting out of control and way beyond what I had thought I would be willing to do with Jesse. My mind flashed to Phillip. I felt guilt flow through me, briefly. Then I remembered how he rejected me.

"It's inventory!"

"No, Phillip, it's taking my virginity!" I should have said. Again, I remembered the pain I had felt when I yelled out to him, "It could have been you, Phillip Anderson!"

"Uh, Jesse," I whispered.

"Yeah?" he said. I could tell by his voice that he anticipated this was when I would ask him to stop.

"You said I just had to give you a blowjob, right?"

My heart was beating wildly in my chest.

"Yeah, that's right," he said as his fingers pulled my panties to the side, and he rubbed my wet pussy. I groaned and ground against his hand.

"Want it now?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah!" Jesse said, nearly snorting in his excitement. "Suck my dick."

I lowered my head to his lap and started licking his dick like it was a thick, meaty lollipop. Teresa and I had talked about blowjobs a lot. She'd demonstrated her technique to me with a banana. I did my best to copy what she had explained as I opened my mouth and took his penis inside.

I liked the way it felt in my mouth. As I moved my head, his dick slid in and out. I sucked to keep my tongue pressed along the underside as Teresa had told me. Jesse bucked his hips, pushing a couple more inches of dick into my mouth. Just then, he thrust a finger inside my pussy, and I squealed in protest with his dick in my mouth.

I squirmed and tried to get him to stop, but as I attempted to tell him, he shoved the back of my head, forcing my mouth down on his cock.

"That's it, suck my cock like a whore!" he said, growling.

I gagged and almost threw up, but managed to control it. I struggled and tried to get free, but Jesse was much stronger than me. He started thrusting his hips as he pushed my head down, and I felt the spongy end of his cock against the back of my throat. I couldn't breathe! I started to panic.

Suddenly, he pulled his dick out of my mouth and I wretched, then had a coughing fit, tears running down my face. Before I caught my breath, I felt Jesse move. His fingers were no longer inside me, leaving a burning sensation in my pussy. I tried to get up and gather my dress around me, but he flipped me on my back and was on top of me.

"Jesse!" I said, between choking coughs.

He forced my legs apart and raised the shambles of my dress around my hips. My panties were already off, somewhere on the floorboards. He pinned me down, and his weight on top of me made it hard to breathe.

"Jesse!" I gasped out. "No! Please don't!"

I felt searing pain between my legs. It felt like my flesh had torn, and something was ripping me apart. I knew what that something was.

"No! Stop! Jesse! Please stop!" I pleaded with him, my small fists pounding into his back. He thrust hard, and the pain intensified, taking my breath away.

Jesse cried out. It sounded like someone had stabbed him or something. I felt the thrusting stop, but his cock inside me seemed to be pulsing. Then he pulled out, his dick suddenly evacuating from my tight chamber, causing me even more pain.

Jesse climbed off, breathing hard and laughed, "Damn, girl, I knew you'd be tight."

I gathered my dress over my bare breasts and covered my face with my hands as I cried.

"Was it good for you?" he asked as he zipped his pants up. I didn't answer. I just lay there crying.

"I'll see you inside," he said as he opened the door and got out, leaving me to my shame. I rolled on my side and cried uncontrollably. The only thing I could say was "Phillip" over and over.

Chapter 11

Is this what every girl goes through on the night she loses her virginity? I felt violated. I hadn't wanted it to be that way. I wasn't ready to give myself to Jesse. He had said all I had to do was give him a blowjob. I was willing to do that, but that wasn't enough for Jesse. I should have known he was lying.

He was used to willing whores who spread their legs for him whenever he wanted. Had I just done the same thing? Was I no different than Teresa? She did it for money. I did it for a date to the prom. Wasn't that the same thing?

But, I said no. I told Jesse to stop. Aren't guys supposed to quit when a girl tells them to stop? He forced himself on me. I didn't want it. I tried to get him to stop! Didn't I?

Is it rape if I had been sucking on his dick and let him finger me? Could I decide to stop at that point, or did I deserve what he did to me? Through it all, one thought dominated all others.

This was my fault. I don't think Jesse meant to rape me. He just did what he always does. It was my fault for letting it go as far as it did. I knew what he wanted. I let it get carried away until he couldn't control himself.

But, I said no.

I could feel something wet dripping out of me. Oh, God, please no. I knew what it was. There hadn't been time for Jesse to put on a rubber. I sat up, wincing in pain, and found my panties on the floor. I used them to wipe my vagina. There was a mix of blood and a thick liquid that I assumed was from Jesse. I wiped it up as much as I could with my underwear, then tried to fix my dress.

I looked in the rearview mirror. My face and hair were a mess. I did what I could in the car to clean myself up. Finally, I couldn't delay it any longer. I took a deep breath, got out of the car, and went inside the Roadhouse.

Just inside the door, I saw an older woman and asked her where the ladies' room was. She took one look at me and knew.

"You alright, honey?" she asked.

I couldn't look her in the eye; I was so ashamed. I just nodded, trying not to cry anymore.

"Come on," she said and took my hand. She led me to the restroom and helped me clean myself up.

"First time?" she asked gently.

I nodded.

"Did he force you, honey?"

"Not exactly," I answered. "I think it's my fault."

"Honey, men are animals," she told me. "Don't you be thinking it's your fault. If you told him not to and he done it anyway, then he's a raper. Simple as that. Most men are rapers. You just gotta find you a good 'un that ain't."

I washed my face in the sink. She handed me a stack of paper towels.

"Wet them, honey, and use them on your girlie bits," the woman instructed me. "You need to fix your makeup."

"I think I'll just go without it," I told her. "I'm not really in the dancing mood anymore. I just want to go home."

"Honey, did he hurt you? Should we call the cops?"

"Cops?" I was shocked. I had not even considered that.

"For your raper," she explained. "If he's a bad fella, we needs to get him off the streets afore he hurts some other girl."

"No, no, it's not like that," I assured her. "Jesse is kind of like my boyfriend. It's prom night."

"I figured that from the dress," she said with a smile. "I lost my virginity on prom night, too. We started out all hot and heavy, but I got cold feet and started to back out. Charlie was a take-charge kind of fella, and well, he knew I wanted it so, he made me take it. Sometimes, the first time, you need a little force. Men don't understand; it hurts like the Devil. We all get cold feet."

I nodded. Is that what happened to me? Did I just get cold feet, and did Jesse just do what I really wanted him to do? It didn't feel that way.

"Izzat what happen to you?"

"I guess so. I mean, we were doing some stuff. He promised that all he wanted was a blowjob. I did that, but he tried to do more. I didn't want it to go that far, and I told him to stop. I begged him to stop. He just kept going until he finished." I started crying again. "I told him to stop."

The woman hugged me. "Honey, you cain't turn men on and get them ready to fuck and then tell them no. That'll get you beat up. Either don't do nothing with them or go all the way. There ain't no in-between. Best you learnt that lesson now when ya young enough to git over it."

"Should I call the police?" I asked. I didn't want to have Jesse get arrested, but at the same time, if he did that to other girls after me, it would be my fault!

"Honey, there ain't a court in this state would find no man guilty of raping a woman who been sucking his cock. Should he a stopped? In a perfect world, hell yeah. But, this ain't no perfect world. This be a man's world. We women ain't got no rights, not when it come to sex and our bodies. Best thing for you is to forget it ever happen and find you some good boy that'll love you for you."

"Thank you," I told her, hugging her back.

"You'll be ah'ight. Now, put a smile on your pretty face and git back out there and find you that good boy."