All Comments on 'A Working Man Pt. 03: End'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck this story sucks!

Philip is a pussy!

Maggie is a slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

1 star is fucking generous for this shit.

Wimp husband cant pull the trigger TWICE and could have saved everybody a lot of heartache.

Wife could have come clean the second she new the kid was a bastard child and saved everybody.

Morale of the story: do not read stories by this author. I learned my lessen the hard way.

russ603russ603almost 3 years ago

The story was well written, though far too many details in Chapter 2 - Maggie's story. The conclusion was a real downer - I originally gave it 1 star, but because of the writing, I upped it to 5 stars.

Frank66Frank66almost 3 years ago

PLEASE! remember to take your meds before writing. This one couldn't BE any darker, and unreasonably so.

perpusperpusalmost 3 years ago

looser till the end, thanks 4 the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story boils down to an unhappy ending becuse jesse was right. philip had no balls to end it all. he had the chance twice to end it but would not pull the trigger.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
Last anony — until he did?

...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing ability...dark and destructive. Blackmail being used was reasonable plot but it was rape and showing her enjoying the rape was a marriage ender and set us down the only path left...death of the rapist and victim. You may get abuse for this story but great writing. TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This asshole Philip was a pussy. Outsude the pub, Jesse should have pissed in his mouth, then fucked his sissy ass. He was such a coward he never had the least energy to save his wife: se had to take the knife from her guts to stab Jesse. What a husband!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

as another said dark and destructive, very sad and what a downer. good writing

rn2711rn2711over 2 years ago

Great writing ability but the story is unreliable in so many levels. The father is not the father and you're afraid he will leave you if he finds out. So, to solve the problem you pay a blackmailer and fuck him? How will it save your marriage???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

shit

johnstang2johnstang2over 2 years ago

I read some of the comments here and puked. Some said so the Father isnt the Father. That is far from the truth. I am adopted myself and know it take more than biological factors to make a father. A true Father loves his children, clothes them, educates them, and protect them from all those who dare to harm them. Phillip in this story is the Father of Terri and no other. Like Jesse said, he was not Terri's true father for he had nothing to do with her. He did not even try to protect her from harm but caused her the most pain himself. That is not what a father does.

===================

Thanks for a great Story, John.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. The only problem was Phillips lack of spine. He was a genuine wimp. That word gets thrown around alot in this site, but he truly was. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 for the story. 3 for the wrong category, this is a horror story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As they say...Bandor in my language means a monkey!! U live up to that name really swell!!! What a fucked up mornic writer!

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

What a load of bollocks about pathetic losers, for a start if you intend to shoot someone you don’t pull a gun and then go into a long speech about what you are going to do, you just shoot them. All things considered this story is a complete waste of time reading it, just a load of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Touching love story. Engaging. Thank you for taking the time to write it.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How repulsive. Gah! Wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That really was crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shit story about stupid people.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

What a concoction of the most idiotic and unbelievable plot parts I have seen on LW!

The whole plot from part 1 to part 3 is so full of holes you could drive a semi through them. All of that is seasoned with the worst and the most idiotic melodrama nonsense.

I have to believe that this author is mentally handicapped yet full of imagination/nightmares to conceive such a moronic plot. Thank goodness I skimmed through part 2 and 3 as I think it could be mentally damaging to actually read this rubbish.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

Taken all together this story rates a 5! cd

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a threat Story! 10 stars, No Wood but a really really good read! All you had to do is believe someone could be so ashamed that she would anything ANYTHING to avoid letting her secret come to light. Everything happened because of her shame and her lies. Gosh what was she thinking?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5* coz the hoe deserved to die, as did the wimp for not taking the shot the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A dark twisted and horrible story. Why the wife considered doing the blackmail is beyond. As is the transcendent cosmic orgasms she has for her rapist. Bullshit. And no she didn't have Stockholm syndrome. And everyone screws up allowing Jesse to inflict maximum pain. Uggh. And no Maggie did not deserve to die but we only know that by seeing the emotional damage that Jesse inflicted on her. Sick story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad story is bad, Maggie should have been honest from the start, when that sack of shit showed up. She put her family in danger, lied, and stealed too. Plus she lied to a great guy about Terri being his, she said she loved him, but no she loved herself.

My both assholes rot in hell,

nhhungrymannhhungrymanover 1 year ago

What a heart wrenching sad story.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

You wrote a gripping tale. There was quite a bit of scene changes between some paragraphs that were hard to keep up with. Four stars, at least mabe more.

A couple of puzzling issues tho; 1) Did Terri have to be a dyke? Was it because she was the issue of a rape? 2) The work motto didn't seem to work quite well in the story.

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Good story, but really sad and messed up. A real tale of whoa.

Reenforces a personal idea of mine , never deal with evil. If you have conflict with evil. Never hesitate to shoot.

Darkie10Darkie10about 1 year ago

One of the best stories I’ve read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The bitch and her asshole boyfriend my they both burn in hell. Maggie should have told ger husband the truth a long time ago, that first off Terri was not his.

Second that that sicko was around she put her family in danger just to hide she was a slut, and she was by not coming clean she let this go on.

silentsoundsilentsound11 months ago

Second time through and nah.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Sorry, not my taste

Too convoluted for me to believe. Everybody dies isn’t a satisfying ending. It may sometimes be true, look at Hiroshima, but still, not an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn I hate sad endings. But life is like that sometimes and people do stupid things and make bad decisions. Pity Maggie didn't trust Phil enough to tell him if she had I think their story would have ended better. Still well written and worth the read. BardnotBard

mariverzmariverz9 months ago

O sea , es la trama de la historia, si le hubiera dicho la verdad al mc se acaba la historia....

Porque la gente acá crítica como si esto fuera la vida real?

Comenten sobre el grado técnico de la escritura...la trama etc.... Dios santo

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your story was very well-written in most respects. But when scenes in fiction become too far out of the realm of what is possible, then those scenes slide into fantasy and they detract from the rest of the story. This one is good enough to rewrite and I hope you will do that. Take out the daughter being on Oprah. Put her on a local news program that Jessie happened to see. Stop with the extreme blackmail scenes. They are just too much. $250,000 out of marital property and it isn't noticed? A rape victim having incredible orgasms? Repeatedly? Getting a gun through security in New York? (Which is a gun-free zone and even passing travelers get arrested for even bringing a gun into the city in transit to somewhere else.) You can tone down all of the scenes that are currently in the outer limits and still get your readers from the nicely done beginning to the very well-written climax in a much more believable way. And don't make Jessie so bad all the way through. Make him a little bit of a juvenile delinquent at first and have Maggie like him and later enjoy sex with him but have him get progressively worse and have her ok feelings for him (she pays him at first because she likes him and also feels sorry for him) gradually devolve into mutual hatred and eventually forceable rape and homicide. Or something. Still, overall good job.

mfbridgesmfbridges8 months ago

Sorry to much just didn't work for me. Gave you a 2, not sure why the others gave you better. They must like everyone murdering each other.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow never has a story turn my stomach like this. Very disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For a while, I had hoped Philip would have a happy end, but the moment he first had a shot at Jesse and didn't take it, I wanted him to die as well. Strange how I found myself despising his weak self.

Maggie and Jessie, of course, only had death as the final out. There really was no other way for that to end. If Maggie had survived, guilt should have driven her to suicide. Notice the should.

The poor children, burned with such completely and utterly retarded parents. All of it could have been avoided, especially if Phil hadn't also been special.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOd8 months ago

Such pathetic tale.

This is an perfect example of the adage "Lies breed more lies".

And I hate hard headed, inflexible, spinless people like Philip.

They never have the balls to do the right thing.

Harryin VAHarryin VA6 months ago

LOL WOW wow this is bad

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry. Too dark and over the top with the blackmail. Also Philip did not defend his family. He let Jesse ruin it. Also suck of the trope where a rape victim (blackmail sex is also rape) has cosmic orgasms from her rapist. Orgasms are in the mind. While in some case a physical response may be inevitable and cause guilt in the victim, unless they are severely mentally damaged, it will not remotely be the best orgasms the victim has. Except again if they are mentally disturbed, which Maggie seemed to be.

RodzzzRodzzz4 months ago

Another stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A very entertaining tale KingBandor! Five stars, well deserved. Detailed plot, exciting, illicit sex, potentially realistic....you have a great skill. First story of yours I read and not the last. Thank you.

Note here to blackmailed victims, there is no winning by paying a blackmailer, come clean and the first pain will be the lessor pain.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Great story until you screwed up the ending I wanted to see. I hope to read one similar but with both of them surviving and Jesse still dead as he desreved.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES