All Comments on 'A Working Man Pt. 03: End'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
otacon666otacon666about 4 years ago
Mmmmm

a better ending would have been Philip dead and Maggie and Jesse alive, suffering the consequences of their poor decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Shit ending

ranec1ranec1about 4 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointing ending

Ruined the series. It felt rushed and for me it felt like alot was going on but you skimmed over it or rushed through it. Also, the husband to me was weak and proved it throughout this whole series. She was the one that took action first and to me I feel like she couldnt go to her husband for help, so didnt have much choice.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 4 years ago
This was one of your worst stories.

It was convoluted, unrealistic, unbelievable and un-erotic. You literally made her retarded in order to move the plot forward, including the conversation with the cop. In the era of #metoo, and she says “I would rather not say because it could destroy my marriage” as though Philip had ZERO idea she was cheating on him?

Your entire plot was bullshit of the worst kind and it wouldn’t piss me off if you were a shorty writer; but you’re not.

You’re better than this; but if you’re going to phone this in, then I suggest you don’t even bother.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
Normally I like your work...

But that was about as trite and cliche filled as anything I have ever read.

Sometimes I read stories and they make me said. Sometimes they piss me off.

This one evoked no reaction. It was just stupid.

And chapter one was great. I so looked forward to finishing it. But chp 2 was when the stupidity started and 3 was worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So much potential, so little pay off

So everybody lost? I hope this was at least a good writing exercise for the author, but they took a decent spin on an overused premise and crashed it right into the ground. Is it realistic? Absolutely. Was it pleasant to read? Not really. Wonderfully written, but sadistically executed in my opinion. I think the author has talent, but should look externally for plot ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a fucking bunch of crap !

Would have given 0 if possible !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
One extra paragraph!

Terri grabs one gun when she was freed and empty it into Phillip's head.

Why?

If you can't see bigger picture, don't worry.

Phillip was a peace of shit, and he get to live?

That is why!

-1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shame

Shame phillip died. I am not always a btb guy but he never really in my opinion finished the confrontation. I smelled raac but he lies from the prom forward were enough to me to divorce. The prom rape is forgivable and she was an idiot to not report it. But to have sex with phillip to cover it was fatal. Glad he filed for divorce. Glad she died. Sorry bastard child was beat and tortured.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 4 years ago

that is a dark ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn You!

You took three shots to make me cry like a baby.

Great story 5*

JimC

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
In these depressing times, this is exactly what we all needed...

... A very depressing story.

AND YET... this ending doesn't bother me as much as it should. Frankly, when a character is depicted as dumb as Phillip and Maggie were throughout this story, you may deserve to end up in an early grave.

I still cannot believe the 'inventory' line Phil spun out in the first chapter. This is probably the most unrealistic depiction of teenagehood that I've ever read. It's one thing to already be a workaholic in high school - I knew some of my schoolmates who were like this; but it's completely impossible to buy that any teen would prefer to do inventory instead of going to his prom, especially if he has a date line up for it, ESPECIALLY if that date is with the girl of his dream. At the bare minimum, Phil would have asked his folks if it was OK for him to take Maggie to it... bare minimum. The fact he never did makes this whole thing laughable, and, since his action then were essentially the catalyst of everything that happened afterwards, it essentially makes the rest of the story just as implausible.

Part 2 is just as silly - regardless of what the author himself said, Maggie should have told Phil the truth about Jesse raping and impregnating her, all those years ago, the second the dirtbag started to blackmail her. Even if her husband ended up walking away from her over it (which is extremely doubtful, given that she was indeed raped and, more importantly, Phillip just isn't the type of man who would dump his wife after learning she was sexually assaulted by her previous boyfriend... he just isn't), it undoubtedly still would have been better than the idiotic course she ended up taking.

In light of all of this, all the misery they both went through in this final part seems to be deserved. I really felt no sympathy for Maggie as her whole life kept crumbling down. All the lies she said, all the deceiving acts she made, all in the name of protecting her family, ultimately did the exact opposite, ending up with her husband, her eldest daughter and herself being put in extremely grave danger. Yeah, maybe telling Phil the truth from the get-go would have spelled the end of her marriage, but, at the very least, it would have made it very clear how much of a danger Jesse were for all of them, and actions would have been put forward to neutralize him, by any means necessary. And, let's not b.s. each other here: it's one thing to cum during a rape, but it's a whole other thing to vigorously participate in the said rape. It's impossible to not feel sorry for Mags, after her first assaults, but, by the time she went to NYC, she was just a common slut. It's quite undeniable: Maggie never tried to protect her family; she tried to protect herself... and it backfired tremendously.

Gotta say, though, that I truly respect the weak-ass, spineless depiction of Phillip in this final act - Jesse wasn't exaggerating when he said that Maggie had more balls then her husband. When it counted the most, when he needed to step up to the plate, the pathetic sack proved himself a worthless protector of his family, which feels like a fitting portrait of a man who, as a boy, chose work over not breaking the heart of the girl he supposedly loved. Him not being able to put down his nemesis at the bar was simply unforgivable; him, needing the help of his wife to eventually get the job done, but not without both of them dying later on, was quite unsurprising. It's crazy to realize that such a character, who seems to have gone from success to success throughout his adulthood, both professionally and in his personal life, still seems to act with a sense of inferiority. Phillip was always the better man, but the only two people who seems to disagree on it were Jesse and, well, Phillip.

The final act of this last chapter felt rushed: I have no idea how Jesse managed to get his hands on Terry so fast after assaulting Phil; also don't know why Phillip didn't notified the cop that his nemesis jumped him; hell, I'm not sure why Jesse didn't take Phillip's gun when he put in down - I'm not even sure why he didn't simply kill him (maybe he was keeping him for last?) Bandor seems to have been in such a hurry to get to the final showdown that he didn't take the time to set it up properly. All of this would have been more bothersome if I was one of those who managed to buy the original premise of this series, but I'm obviously NOT, so...

Overall, I guess the moral of this story is: if the girl of your dream asks you out for Prom, just say 'yes' instead of being a moronic jackass that keeps repeating "but it's inventory." Well, it would be a good moral if people actually acted this way. Highly implausible, but I can't deny the entertainment value, although Part 2 genuinely made me want to vomit. "A Working Man" had its moments, but there's no way I will ever re-read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
No redemption

For you or your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

so why do the good ones always die you had a good story until now too bad

looking4itlooking4itabout 4 years ago

Quite the tragic ending.

hotprof1973hotprof1973about 4 years ago
Tragic ending but extremely well told

Also somewhat similar to local case here (in Canada). A woman was murdered in an apartment. Once the arrest was made it came out she was living there because her husband kicked her out thinking she had an affair. She charged that man with rape and was trying to get restraining order two months before he eventually raped her again and killed her. So, the police reaction in this is realistic, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dark Ending

Boy...this just made a greek tragedy look like an episode of The Simpsons.

BigGuy33BigGuy33about 4 years ago

Good story...

Right up to the shotty ending.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Phillip should have shot Jesse when he had the chance

His wife would be alive. His daughter would not have been kidnapped and tortured. Why get a gun if you won’t use it when needed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
gave the story high marks

because...it's a good story! duh.

but boooo, boooo on you bandor. making philip die in the end. he deserved to live his life. i guess you wrote him that way, so it made sense he could only barely defend himself, only when his daughter's life was on the line.

most self actualized men would have killed jesse outside the bar. and i mean that. philip had MANY manly qualities. so i'm not berating the guy. but most adults, not just men, have this rite of passage. women too should undergo this. it's the rite of, 'my life has more meaning than yours' rite. and it's HARD for us to undergo it. firstly, we live in an extremely privileged society that's far removed from mother nature. my grandmother used to live on a farm, and the adults would callously cull animals ALL the time for meat. We don't do that. So no one taught us how to grow up that way, and we're shielded from that way of thought because some machine far away does it for us. some people go hunting to overcome it, some people have to defend themselves in a life or death context, and i underwent severe meditation over it. i had chills for a week, and nightmares/dreams. but i worked it outta my system. i may hesitate, because all life is sacred...but i can kill now. man or beast. my life is important to me. i'll kill to defend myself. and i have defended myself, and ALMOST killed. but i never went all the way, because i was lucky enough to not have to. but philip HAD to. he was killed, in the end, for hesitating.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
That’s fucked up.

But incredibly well written.

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tragedy

A total tragedy! And just because this woman was a total stupid!

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
Sad

I don't like sad stories... there is no need for them in the World we live in, there are too many lives that end like this for it to be a valid subject for a 'story' This was a failure KingBandor© and I usually enjoy your stories. This sucked! BIG TIME. I shall be careful before I read anything else you write. I have been disappointed by a few of your stories before but mainly because I wanted more from you but this was a dreadful and unforgivable FAILURE. I always Thank authors for their stories but I am neither grateful or appreciative of this poor effort!... as a side issue women, or men who treat their partners like this deserve all the bad things that happen to them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well

That got fucking dark.....

PostScriptorPostScriptorabout 4 years ago
Well written

Got a 5* from me. In the end, for all of the issues, they died for each other (as well as killing the bad guy!). Not the happiest of endings, but lord knows (as we all sit in our houses in a state of quarantine) that sometimes shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad ending

Really dark and tragic.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
Wow

Didn't see that ending 5 and wow!

Rob5373Rob5373about 4 years ago
Sad ending

But appropriate. Good job.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 4 years ago
A Dramatic Ending!

KB, This was a very tense chapter from beginning to end. Phillip and Maggie ended up finding peace together. Jesse Miller can truly ROT in hell for all of the harm, pain and suffering that he caused. He took no responsibility for any of his actions. He got what he deserved but it needed to happen sooner than later. Terri will always carry the scars of knowing and being there. A Very Emotional ending for sure and likely not what others would want. Thank You!

jd3608jd3608about 4 years ago
Wow

That was some dark shit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Shitty ending, but hey, it’s not a happy-hollywood-disney crap

Not sure it’s loving wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yech!

What a total f...king downer! Sad story about sad people. Why would you think anyone would want to read this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Amazingly, both Philip and Maggie managed to do just about the stupidest things possible at every turn.

By the way, how could you not close the loop on whether or not Terri was biologically Philip's or Jesse's?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This was very depressing...

No happy ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wow..... this is brilliant story

chuckysmariachuckysmariaabout 4 years ago
sucks

sorry. but if you made your husband raise another man’s child believing it’s his then that’s unforgivable. for years she kept it a secret which allowed that scum to use it against her. jesse is uniredeemable a-hole, but the wife is a conniving cunt. yes she was blackmailed, but all that could gave been prevented if she told the truth. but the problem is she wants to keep up the lie she’s living in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
disappointing

very frustrating ending....so sad, you had the opportunity to make things right and didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a depressing ending

This Jesse destroyed so many lives . She was stupid letting herself get blackmailed .and Maggie and Philip both died at the end. That leaves me empty . Not good. But except for the ending a good story

TajfaTajfaabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

I didn't think there was a future for them but killing them off was a step too far.

I had been enjoying this series but the ending just went too dark. Still 4 stars for drawing me in.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 4 years ago
I'd Like to Say this is a Good Story, But it Just Isn't

By the last page I was just skimming and hoping for the end. Just too contrived and wordy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 stars

Sorry, Amigo, but your final chapter felt too rushed and too unrealistic, as others have commented. You're a pretty good writer, and you have good editors, but this story fell off the tracks really quickly with stupid, weak characters acting unrealistically throughout. Please remember that this is an erotica site and so we would appreciate you making our dicks hard or our pussies drip ... and this had maybe one paragraph?! I could have gone for pages and pages of the depraved things Jessie made Maggie do, and you have that ability to write it. Don't tease us with photos of Maggie riding Jessie and squirting ... tell us every sordid, twisted thing he made her do! When the daughter is dragged into this, and Maggie is forced to strip, make her do sordid, unspeakable things to her daughter while Philip watches from the shadows. Anyway, I hope you will return to your much-better story of the incubus/succubus, and I will be looking for submission number 98 during this qurantine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very dark story

What might have been, had she told her husband of the return of Jessie.

Had Phillip pulled the trigger on Jessie.

Very sad.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

A Couple of things...

I noticed one comment gave me 1* for letting Phillip live... uh, what story did you read?

I noticed another comment said I didn't close the loop on who the father was. How? Maggie stated it concretely, Terri was Jesse's daughter.

Also, regarding it being "rushed". It wasn't rushed. It was written with an entirely different tempo than the prior stories to create dramatic tension. Someone said the story was a roller coaster ride. That was my intention and the last part was the cars racing to the end.

The other thing, which I didn't want to say in advance, but now I will, is: This story was inspired by the stories of another writer, who I won't name, who basically writes stories that are wildly unbelievable, with a thousand plot holes, unbelievable characters, horrible spelling and atrocious grammar. My intention wat to try to take a basic plot that he uses over and over, but write it seriously, in my style, and see where it goes. originally, Phillip was going to end up divorcing Maggie, then marry her hotter younger sister after all her family turned against her and supported him. She would have ended up a drugged-out hooker, shacked up with Jesse. But, I quickly abandoned that whole idea and decided to make it into a tragedy with a bit of a nod to Tarantino.

So, I find all of the comments panning the story for bearing any resemblance to the kind of stories that inspired it very funny.

I decided early on that Jesse had to die. He was the most despicable character I've ever created and had 0 redeeming qualities. As Maggie put it, someone in prison should have shanked him and saved them all a lot of trouble. Teresa was a tragedy from the beginning. She developed from a conversation with a friend about broken, abused girls. Maggie had a lot of flaws and made bad choices. The only way I felt I could redeem her was for her to either kill Jesse or die while trying to save Phillip.

The hardest decision was what to do with Phillip. In the end, I knew he wouldn't want to live in a world without Maggie. Now, he can be with her forever.

Again, thanks for all the comments. I knew going in some people would hate the story straight out. There are always those.

Someone commented that at a time like this, the last thing we need is dark, tragic, sad stories (or something like that). I disagree. These kinds of stories help to make you realize that things aren't as bad as they could be. At least you don't have to put up with Jesse.

Hang in there and stay safe!

Bandor

njlaurennjlaurenabout 4 years ago
Blah

No one redeeming in it,Phillip remained a rigid idiot to the end, he allowed Jesse to get away and hurt his daughter and kidnap Maggie and kill her. Why didn't Maggie tell Phillip the truth,that Jesse raped and impregnated her? Because Phillip would never believe it and claim she was a slut. Just an ugly story about ugly people and trying to make Phillip into a hero fails

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
So dark

There were many ways this could have ended, but I honestly did not expect this one. I'm pretty familiar with your work and don't think you've done anything quite this dark before. If Maggie had only loved Phillip enough to trust that he would love her enough to work through the blackmail, all this could have been avoided. She let it go too far and everyone died. Didn't like it much, but still a *5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story, hard ending.

I found this story nice to read, but disturbing. Maggie made a lot of bad choices and paid for it. Phillip has also his role into this, with his overzealed work ethics and his inactions. Interesting is, despite the fact that they talk a lot, are compatible, etc.., They both fail to talk at different points in their life.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 4 years ago
Not all great stories have happy endings

And this was a great story. Thank you.

Robby_DRobby_Dabout 4 years ago
Downgrade

After that story, you have been downgraded to SerfBandor. You had to ruin everybody's lives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
how was this brilliant??

Unfortunately predictable. I regret spending the time, kept hoping for...something. Nothing redeeming, much less interesting about lack of trust, selfishness, evil and no redemption. Sorry

KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 4 years ago
5 stars

You outdid yourself on this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Just shows if you are too weak to defend yourself, you get killed, and your wife is raped. Phillip and Maggie had many chances to save their own lives, but chose to die horribly instead. I am going to guess that Phillip would be like that deputy that hid in the parking lot in Florida while the kids were being shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks for the effort. I bet you worked on this really hard.

I'm just curious how a story that took this much thought and planning revolves around characters who are brainless.

Are you going to keep doing this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Gave it 2*

The plot line and ending just spiraled right down the drain. No justice for Jesse's victims.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well, that's a bummer

First two chapters were intriguing; unfortunately, main characters made a lot of stupid choices. Not communicating with each each other is probably the biggest mistake.

Otherwise, this last chapter was a little bit of a disappointing, downer.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Damn

Too much body count. I was kind of hoping they could pull it out, but not happening this this time. I commend you for writing it your way. Good story.

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 4 years ago
5 stars from me by my only criteria

Made me want to comment.

Just coincidentally I saw "Butterfield 8" on TCM last night. A mainstream book and then movie about a woman who was definitely a slut and headed to disaster - because she was raped by her Mom's male friend "Major" somebody when she was 13 and without a father -- and she loved it! The male attention and the sex. By her own confession. Became a real party animal until finally "true love" with a married man led to her demise in a car wreck.

Here we have a girl ruined at 18 by one rape -- and then her own incredibly bad decisions the rest of her life. The worst decision was deceiving her husband and "true love" from day one of of their renewed relationship the night of the prom. But then she also made terrible decisions trying to manipulate via games her "true love" before the Prom and did basically sell her body for that Prom date. What a shallow girl.

She was also selfish, stupid, and weak. But then so was Phillip her husband. Taking her back in HS was not real bright. Not dumping her but putting up with her "moodiness" and shitty attitude towards him for years was another stupid and weak thing to do.

And finally NOT putting that bullet in Jesse's gut when he had the drop on him outside the bar was just -- weak. Don't kill him with the first bullet and hope he does pull his own gun out THEN empty yours into his body mass. Self-defense all the way - rather than a "vigilante execution."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm confused

Jessie teased, bullied, and raped his way through your story. Maggie was a delusional selfish teen who grew into a delusional selfish adult who cheated on her husband. Phillip was focused, took care of his dad after his heart attack, married Maggie after he thought he got her pregnant, took care of a child that wasn't his, was successful and taught his children to do the same. Then you killed him, Phillip.

From a karma point of view; what did he do to deserve that?

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
Great job

A persons lack of humanity always is shocking to me. Its a person without a soul. Weather they are a cold blooded killer or an unfaithful spouse. You brought all to this one. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The Ending?

Hmmm, now ... maybe I am not reading this right, but ... before Jessie died there was only Terri. However, now there are three children standing before the freshly finished grave of Philip and Maggie. Which, tells me they both survived to have two more kids. Am I wrong with this assumption?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well...

My first pass at a comment was petty and likely unfair, so I deleted it. I guess my overriding question is why would you take the time to write this given the ending? The most interesting aspect of any of these types of stories is the spousal conflict. That gets virtually no attention other than a single short conversation and then you kill them off in a matter of a few paragraphs. You’ve done much better.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

@@nonymous re why I wrote it

I think my prior comment explained it. Sometimes we write things to be different. Writing the same things all the time is boring. I wrote it because it was the way I felt it should end. I wrote it because I knew some people would get it and appreciate the ending. I knew many would be pissed.

The fact that so many people felt strongly one way or another tells me it wasn't boring.

KB

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years agoAuthor

Re children.

In the prior parts we learned that they had 3 children. Terri was Jess's kid, Pam and Joey were Phillip's.

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

Terrible story with a deeply unsatisfying ending.

You should have gone with your first instinct KingBandor and written the BtB ending. Instead of writing Phillip as a useless turd, he could have gunned down Jesse for fucking up his marriage, then had the happy ending with the younger sister. If you'd written it that way, you would have got a 4.5+ score instead of 3.5.

Maggie basically shit on Phillip for his entire adult life. She tricked him into a shotgun marriage, duped him into raising Jesse's bastard daughter, then stole from him, cheated on him, and ultimately got him killed. Maggie deserved the drugged-out crack whore ending and Phillip deserved to be with a woman who wasn't an evil self-serving cunt.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
wow you turned Phil

into a wimp, a cuckold and a dead man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
SORRY!!!

This ending was ridiculous!

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleabout 4 years ago
grim

And compelling. And here I thought she would kill Jesse and then herself.

5 big bright stars in the dark firmament of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whst

What a stupid bitcg Maggie was.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

A sad ending to a good story.

But what gets me is that at the time of reading there are 64 comments and every one must have been reading a different story WOW. One anonymous read the story and thought there was only one child, again WOW

Moral.......Don’t go skimming lol

GrimmerGrimmerabout 4 years ago

Disappointing end to this tale. The charactsters in this last chapter were all idiots. Felt like I was watching a slasher movie and the victims were hiding amongst the chain saws. This did not do justice to the preceding chapters.

JMO YOMV

muncher354muncher354about 4 years ago
Jesus

Don't write stories like this again, what a mess

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Anti climactic

and rushed ending. I hate to be so negative, it wasnt horrible, but it started out wrong due to blackmail being the engine of the drama. These are always hard to believe that the wife wouldnt notify her husband, her life partner, no matter what the blackmailer had as the wedge.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 4 years ago
So Jesse wins in the end?

That sucked!!!! Ruined it all...both having to die! I almost never make negative comments....can't get passed this one!

rodryder44rodryder44about 4 years ago
Wow!

What a horridable ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
After reading that piece of garbage...

I won't be so quick to read your stories again. I'll check the comments first.

dummy2069dummy2069about 4 years ago
Horrible

1* as often as possible. Horrible ending, waste of my time. First time in ten years I felt compelled to vote 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2*s

Sorry, I didn't read the same story as everyone else.

The first part was entertaining enough. Unfortunately, teen drama doesn't draw me to a story's characters. Then when Jesse returns it's (LW) obvious he has something on Maggie. So the rest of it is run of the mill 🙄😑. The action at the end is a sign of attempting salvage KingBandor. If you want attention from your audience Kill everyone 😀😉.

You really should just ignore themarlboroman and his posts. I do, ha, ha...

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
painted into a corner

Mostly well executed, but you clearly painted yourself into the corner where "Everybody Dies" is the only exit.

OlFrog14c

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Powerful Tragedy!

This series is captivating and emotionally gripping! It's powerful, well written. The fact that it's a Tragedy with a very sad ending doesn't matter! They're lessons here about lying for love, giving into blackmail and destroying the very love and family she was trying to protect! You can never build True Love or happiness on lies and deception!!!

Based on most of the comments here, these readers are shallow thinkers and morally bankrupt to fail to see these messages in this story. I feel really sorry for you all!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 4 years ago
"I forgive you, Maggie!"

"For being another man's slut... especially a man you swear was raping you. Really? Do I seem stupid enough to forgive that? Then why divorce you?"

And how stupid is she? Her husband says he'll be right there so instead of just letting him rape her one more time she struggles with him?

Just the whole story seemed stupid right from the get go - he couldn't even *think* to ask his father if they could put inventory off one day?

And doing *anything* with a guy you know hates the boy you love?

Stupid, stupid, stupid...

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago
Interesting, but not worked enough

Many readers see the story sad, especially because of the deaths of Philip and Maggie. This is not the problem. There are multiple stories that end up sadly and as KingBandor says, you have to put things in perspective.

It's understandable. No doubt readers do not come to Literotica to read such stories and would be happier with a little more sex.

I don't think Philipe and Maggie are now « together » as one of the commentators says, any more than Jesse is roasting in hell. All this does not exist. Besides, dying is not a real punishment, it would have been worse for him to have ended up in life on death row.

As MightyHorny says, what's wrong is that it's too implausible, even for KingBandor. I do not repeat his comment. That Maggie has hidden Teri's real fatherhood, why not, but after all these years, that there is nothing confessed to Philip does not stand up. It is not difficult to describe Philip as a man who believes more in the bonds created by his life with his daughter for 20 years than by supposed "blood ties" which do not mean chosen. There are ways to present things, and until her first confrontation with Jesse, Maggie is not presented as a fool. She knows her Philip.

The idea was good, but not worked enough in my opinion. Too many clichés are there: Lack of communication between the two spouses, a little too crude personalities, lack of reflection, ... It is true that if not, there would be no more stories. "Happy people have no stories," one says. The question then is: Why are they happy ?

What I find most interesting is the description chosen by KingBandore of a certain part of the American middle class, of his vision of things, of his inability to think healthily for lack of an education oriented towards learning reflected doubt, reasoned criticism, and decisions made based on facts and consequences thought out beforehand. For example, how can she believe that a blackmail will stop ...? How to believe that the problems are solved either by force (night of the prom), or by arms. You would think you were two centuries back.

Good containment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This sucks

No way it should have ended like this. Every other stupid story has better endings, but not this one. The Bear is not amused.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Maggie got what she deserved for being a lying whore

Philip got what he deserved for being a coward

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

weird story. I forgot to clap at the end. Oh no. Oh yes. Very boring too.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Tragic.

Strange ending. This story could have ended a dozen different ways but finished a bit to harsh. The whole marriage blown to hell.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Sux

Phillip didn't need to die... Maggie was the cheater who got her Karma. Ending sux...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Interesting story but shitty ending. By all means, Maggie should have died trying to save Terri but Phillip did not deserve his fate...a cheating lying wife....a daughter fathered by someone else. The only upside is the author put poor Phillip out of his misery as it be pretty hard to come back and have much of a life after all that shit dumped on the hard working man.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Possibly one of the best story in this Forum.

Expressed in simple language,silky smooth, seamless,narration

It deserve more applause and appreciation , which was not in high point of prominence.

Barring little overtone of mild 'BDSM' ,it is "PER EXCELANCE"

For this 'King' deserve 'The Crown' with Kohinoor'

CONGRATS

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Brutal fucking ending!!!

Leave it to the King to turn a secret into a multiple homicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Most unbelievable

A really stupid story. Sorry I waisted my time reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?????

Why would you write a story about such a pathetic wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

what a crappy shitty story and a waste of time. minus ten stars.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Really should have been under love stories. Really depressing ending however. Otherwise a good story in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was so sad.

Why did he have to die. Why did Maggie have to die.

Why could they both not have lived and worked it out.

I am not a RAAC type person but they did not deserve to end this way.

YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

I must say I wasn't expecting the noir finish. I'm also unsure what if any message it was supposed to leave in the minds of a reader, apart from "Shit Happens"! But it took three chapters to reach the same pessimistic conclusion about life. I thought Jesse was supposed to have been left a cripple after the original car accident. Still he managed to get around, blackmail, extort money, go to fucking Mexico, fuck Maggie, and get into shooting matches. Add to that he is supposed to be 25 years older. I agree that your portrayal of Phillip was not exactly flattering. I mean you sure tied up any loose ends with the gunfight in the OK Corral climax, but it seeemed more like you were fed up with the direction the tale had gone and were impatient to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nagy a megosztottság...

Nagyon megosztott az olvasótábor véleménye az írásról,holott a maga nemében kiváló volt minden elismerés az íróé,hisz van egy vitathatatlan privilégium számára ,miszerint a fantáziájuk szabadon szárnyal és semmi és senki nem szab határt,de őszintén szólva nem is lenne jó!Igaz ,csak 4 csillagot adtam mert számomra a vége egy kicsit összecsapott volt ,s nem volt kiteljesedve,ám ennek ellenére Gratulálok!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

As soon as she said just this once the story died.

I guess if you’re not much of an author you just kill everyone off so you don’t a actually have to write a satisfactory ending.

Bill

dutchcan2dutchcan2about 3 years ago

I have always enjoyed literotica after this one i may just swear off less than one star

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES