A Workshop with Extra Benefits 02

Story Info
The story told from Janet's perspective.
4.2k words
4.71
3.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sales workshop with benefits - Janet's story

This is the flip side of my first story, told from Janet's perspective. You can read as a stand alone, or read part 1 to get Martin's perspective. And yes there will be more to come in this series. Enjoy.

The 3-day sales workshop had been booked in the team's diaries for a couple of months. We did something like this every year and used it as an opportunity to learn together, to bond as a team and share ideas and tips on how to win business.

Yvonne, our manager, had been in the role for 2 years and all in all was a good leader and manager. Decent, reasonable but tough when needed. She had moved on, or as they say, "freed up for new opportunities", a couple of people who had been underperforming but had got away with it under the old manager. Everyone knew they were taking the piss and we respected Yvonne for doing something about it.

The team of 12 were a mix of experienced salespeople and those still learning the craft but they brought a genuine enthusiasm to the team and were doing well. A nice mix of women and men as well, meaning we didn't get bogged down in gossipy, bitchy stuff that female teams can sometimes do, nor the macho crap that male teams get into.

A couple of the guys were decent looking and certainly two of the women were very attractive but there had not been any relationships, long or short, at least to my knowledge, on the previous trips. Certainly, for me, there had not been the spark or chemistry that had tempted me to sleep with anyone. Good thing really, as that can get messy.

A little about me. I'm 34, single, about 5'6", blond hair, blue/green eyes, slim figure, C cup breasts, nice legs and though I say it myself a great ass. I'd had a number of longish relationships over the years - 4 years, 5 years, 2 years - but all had ended for one reason or another. Yes, a couple of them had cheated but then so had I once. When a relationship doesn't work out, it's never 100% 1 person's fault. The blame lies on both sides of the bed and I was not bitter or resentful. I'd enjoyed my time with each man and those memories are always there.

By any yardstick, I was considered attractive, dare I say "hot", so I was never in want of male company but I was also happy on my own, which is where I was at right now. Life was good. I was earning a decent salary, had a job I liked, friends, my own place on the water in Brisbane, healthy and fit. I went to the gym 4 times a week and when I looked in the full-length mirror, I liked what I saw.

So, I arrived at Couran Cove, a resort off the coast of South West Queensland, in a good frame of mind but somewhat wary of 3 days of sales training. Whilst I was always open to learning, my experience of sales training was underwhelming to say the least. Usually you got some older guy, trading on past success but not really in tune with a younger group and probably just dialing it in, going through a standard set of content, with too many PowerPoint slides, crappy role plays and no sense of humor.

And then I walk into the bar on the first night and am introduced to Martin the facilitator and am captivated from the get-go. First, he's good looking. Slim, tall, slightly grey and thinning but in a good way. Relaxed and smiling with no air of "up himself" or sleaziness. Because of how I look, I'm used to men checking me out, some clearly undressing me and almost salivating. Yuk. Martin and I had eye contact and held it for those few seconds more than normal, which you both know is a signal of some chemistry. Ooooooh, my pussy tingled and I felt it start to dampen. My nipples hardened, so much so that I crossed my arms subtly and went to the bar for a drink. Come on Janet. Pull yourself together. You are not going to fuck the trainer.

I got myself under control and moved to talk to a couple of my colleagues who worked in different states to me and we had lots to catch up on. Crisis averted. Nipple's softening. Pussy juices dispersing. Phew.

The night before the first day of a workshop is all about reconnecting with colleagues and Martin realised this and said good night and left us to it. He'd chatted for about 90 minutes and got round everyone but did not overstay his welcome. Nice move.

The rest of us stayed up, had some food and generally kicked back and had a laugh. A few of the women talked about Martin and we all agreed he was handsome, one person even said very fuckable. "Married though" I said, as I'd noticed the wedding ring. But then I'd also noticed our moment of prolonged eye contact. Married but willing to play I thought. "Stop it Janet, you're not here to fuck anyone", I said to myself.

The next day was warm and sunny and it was very tempting to stroll down to the beach after breakfast and stay there for the duration. But that wasn't going to happen under Yvonne's watch. The workshop was the order of the day.

Martin was brilliant. Knowledgeable, credible, witty, supportive but also direct and honest in his feedback on how we were currently selling and what could be improved. The pace was good, the mix of activities and exercises, which were all practical and relevant, was just right and before we knew it the day had ended. Wow. That was a pleasant surprise and my impression of Martin went from a 8.5 to a 9.75 (nobody's perfect). Good looking, funny, great at his job, relaxed. What could be the catch? Probably had a small cock. But somehow, I doubted that. The energy he exuded was not small dick. Hmmmmm. Interesting.

We agreed to meet again in the bar in 90 minutes. That gave me time for a walk on the beach, a swim and a freshen up. I did spend a little extra time getting ready and I knew it was Martin causing me to do that. I'd had a full wax only 2 days ago, so my pussy was silky smooth. I was already, it seemed, planning for a sexual adventure. With a married man of all things.

We all meet up in the bar and Martin is there with the others. Again, we make eye contact for more than is usual and smile, knowingly. But we both need to act cool. He probably does this at every workshop and keeps a tally of conquests. But then again, he has not come across as the type that does that.

So, we both mix and chat with others, talking about the day, the resort, our rooms and life in general. It's a really nice vibe. But then we move to the dinner table and I'm slow getting there and the only spot left is right next to Martin. Not good. Well, very good in many ways but not for my panties, which I suspected were going to be getting wet very soon, again. I mentioned that men used to undress me with their eyes, which can really come across as sleazy. But checking a woman out is more subtle and kind of expected and flattering, if it comes from the right people.

Of course, women do the same. We just do it more subtly. I'd checked out Martin and scanned his jeans to see what bulge he had. Now maybe, like me, he was aroused and therefore the bulge was not in its "resting" state but I was excited to see that it seemed a decent size. Discrete of course. I guess it's not a good look for a facilitator of a mixed group to have a prominent bulge of cock on display during the workshop. Tighter undies and not boxers. Jeans not slacks, if you get my drift.

He smiled warmly and I hoped my manner was not too obvious in fancying him. I was very deliberate not to monopolize Martin and talked to people on my left and across the table. People can spot a flirt from 100 paces and I didn't want anyone to get a sniff of mischief from me.

Conversation was easy and the meal was over before we knew it. People drifted away as Martin and I were deep in conversation about our love of the sea and nature. Suddenly it was just us at the table and I sensed we both took a decision to stay a while longer, with the implications that might bring.

I took the initiative. "So, have you ever slept with anyone on a workshop? You must get plenty of opportunity and the ladies love to love the teacher, don't they?" That rocked him a bit but he answered steadily that he hadn't. "Have you been tempted?" "Oh sure, but it's not a great look if the main client finds out you're sleeping with the staff. And it's also not going to end well if my wife finds out." "So, it's the getting caught that's stopping you then?" "Maybe but I love my wife and am a faithful guy, so I've avoided that complication."

"Have you ever slept with a client, or a facilitator?" he asked. I had in fact and talked him briefly through the 1 night stand. Two horny people in the right place and a great night was had by all with no complications or consequences.

"How about 1 night stands for you? Ever had any?" Turns out he had but all before marriage. My if he was telling the truth, he had been a good boy. Would he turn tonight for me? I think I'd made up my mind that I'd go for it but that Martin had to initiate the first move.

Things got hotter as he opened up about how he would love to go back and have a redo with his old girlfriends and lovers, now that he was a more experienced lover. More open, more generous. When he started talking about his love of eating pussy, talking during sex and toy use, I was really getting wet.

Time to move. I got up and walked to the main group, who seemed engrossed in their own conversations but I was sure a few had noticed Martin and my spending that time talking. And if one person noticed, they'd all notice. Despite yearning to be with Martin and have him make love to me, fuck me, something also held me back, so I made my excuses and headed for my cabin, saying goodbye to Martin as I went and again holding eye contact that extra 5 seconds. He knew I wanted him, so now it was up to him.

To say I was excited was an understatement. It had been 2 months since I'd last had sex and that was fine, as I was choosy but now the possibility of this perfect guy spending the night with me was close, my body was on edge.

But it might not happen. Probably wouldn't. I should get ready for bed, so I went through my routine and put on the fluffy toweling robe and sat on the bed, flicking through a magazine. 10 minutes passed and then the phone rang. It had to be him. Had to be. "It's Martin. Can I come over?" "Do you want to?" "You have no idea how much." "I've been waiting for you. I'm here."

This was different to other flings where you meet and go home together. Here I had the anticipation of the wait whilst he got from his cabin to mine. It was a big resort and could be over 700 metres to walk. No, he'd be running. No maybe not. He wouldn't want to arouse suspicions. My adrenaline was kicking in. My body tingling and my pussy was very wet. God, I love that feeling of arousal.

The doorbell rang. Show time. I opened it and he stepped in and kicked the door closed with his foot, immediately stepping into my arms and kissing me. Our tongues hungrily wrestled with each other. He then broke the kiss and moved his hand down, parted my robe at the waist and touched my pussy, stroking the lips before pushing gently, first 1 finger then two. I gasped and then groaned as his fingers probed me, making my juices run even more. Then he pulled them out and brought them to his mouth, tasting me and then putting the fingers in my mouth. It was so erotic. "I want to do everything with you tonight" he said. "I wanted to fuck you the moment I saw you. I wasn't sure you would come but tonight, we're made for each other."

He scooped me up and carried me to the king size bed. My robe had fallen away by now and I somehow just lay wide open, displaying my naked body for his eyes to feast on, my pussy glistening. If he was telling the truth, then this was the first naked women he'd seen live since he'd been married. "Get naked" I said and he quickly pulled his shirt over his head - nice body I thought - and then his shoes, socks and trousers. Finally, his undies to reveal the most beautiful, circumcised cock. Probably around 7", maybe a little more but just perfect. I love circumcised cocks for all sorts of reasons. They are always clean. Often less sensitive, so the guys last longer and somehow more aesthetic to look at.

"You have a perfect cock Martin." I said as I slip off the bed and onto the floor, my face level with his cock which was almost flat against his stomach. I reached out and touched it gently, kissing the tip and giving the whole length a long, slow lick. My other hand cradled his balls which were again a nice size. I noticed that he also kept himself tidy down there. I like a man who looks after his appearance, as I doubt he had time to do that just for me tonight. He'd done his gardening in advance just like I had my Brazilian. A girl never knows when lightning will strike and strike it had tonight.

"I'm going to enjoy sucking your cock. It's going to stretch my mouth wide but I'm going to take you all." I swirled my tongue over the head, leaking pre-cum which I tasted. Mmmmm. Devine. Blowjobs require skill and patience. Some women just don't understand the dynamics of sucking a man's cock, the connection you create with your eyes, the power you have through the control, feeling via your own mouth how close they are to coming and when to ease up or speed up.

I had been able to take a similar size cock down my throat once before and I wanted to do it again with Martin. I enveloped his head and pushed down, taking 3" in on the first go. He groaned in ecstasy "Oh fuck Janet. That feels so good. I have been imagining my cock in your mouth, during the day, whilst we were talking. You looking up at me. Your mouth stretched. And here you are doing it."

Slowly, gradually I got more and more of the cock in and could feel it pressing against my throat. The gag reflex is strong but if you are ready for it, you can manage it. The mouth produces so much saliva there is a natural lubrication and then suddenly it's in and my face is right against his pubic hair and my throat is pulsing around his cock.

I needed to come up for air and pulled back, long strands of spit hanging off his cock and my mouth. Porn gets that right. It's messy in a good way. Martin was blown away, if you'll forgive the pun. "No woman has ever done that. Fuck, it was incredible." I wasn't done and went back to sucking hard on his head, whilst twisting my hands around the shaft, using my spit and his precum as lubrication. I could feel him building but he pulled me away gently and said "I want to be inside you when I come for the first time. Can we do that? I don't have a condom." Well why would he? He wasn't expecting to be fucking one of the class at 11.45pm on the first day.

"I don't want you any other way. I want skin on skin and I want to feel your cum coating my insides and to feel it running down my legs afterwards."

He kissed me and like before when I tasted my juices, he tasted himself in my mouth. We both moved on to the bed and he started kissing me, from the face and neck downwards. Slow, gentle a natural progress down my body, all the time stroking my sides, feathering, just short of tickling.

When he reached my breast, I knew fireworks would go off. They are very sensitive. Not quite enough to come but enough to get me halfway there. His mouth sought out my nipples, which were like bullets. He nibbled and bit them as I groaned and arched my back. "Oh yes, yes. I love it." I gasped. His hands moved from my sides to knead my breasts, almost like a strong massage. I'd have him as my masseur any day, fucking me on the massage table, asking me to be quiet lest his boss heard my screams. But I digress.

Like me before, he came up for air and we took a moment to look at each other, each feeling lucky to be with each other. Interesting that this was not the frenzied fucking I thought might happen. We were both savoring the experience. Drinking it all in and feeling the connection. So not just a casual fuck, although I had no idea if we would ever see each other again. Even splayed open as I was, I allowed myself to wonder.

His stroking restarted on my stomach, gently making me squirm, knowing that soon his mouth would be on my pussy and the heaven that meant. He kissed my belly button and teased it with his tongue, licking the downy hairs on the way down. And finally, to my mons, smooth and inviting. My clit was already visible and aroused, begging to be first with the kisses. But Martin had other ideas. He knew the prize was there but chose to move around my lips, planting kisses and blowing gently on my inner thighs and all around my pussy.

"Fuck Martin, you're killing me here. Kiss my pussy. Pleeeeease." Still he held back, this time running his fingers up and down my lips, using the wetness to push the lips apart ever so softly. Then rubbing my clit, which drove me wild. If my breasts had taken me half way there, this took me to the edge. Was I going to come so quickly?

He pushed his fingers in again and again he pulled them out and tasted the juices, then putting the fingers in my own mouth. He did this 3 times, the last time there was so much cum on the fingers that he was able to dribble it into my open mouth.

And then he started probing my lips with his tongue, licking all the way up and down, taking special care of my clit. That did it as wave after wave of orgasm washed over me and I bucked and thrashed like a rodeo horse, my hands gripping first his hair and pushing him into my pussy and then gripping the bed sheets as I held on for dear life. "Oh, my fucking lord. Fuck, fuck, fuck that is sooooooo good" I cried.

That was the most intense orgasm I had had in many a year and he wasn't done yet. As I came down from this nirvana, Martin had sat back on his heels to watch, clearly enjoying my pleasure. He had said that after dinner, that he took more pleasure in his lover's pleasure than he did of his own. Listen up gents. You get the lady coming like this and she will make sure you get the fuck of your life.

Martin had moved back to be with me, face to face as we looked deep into each other's eyes. We kissed softly, lovingly. His cock resting on my wet pussy, "Do you want this? he asked. "More than anything. Push that big, beautiful cock deep inside me. Let me feel you fill me up" He stroked the head up and down my lips, before that delicious feeling as he entered me. We seemed to melt together as if we'd done this many times before and it was as natural as anything. My orgasm had not fully subsided, so I was giving martin an extra squeeze and tightness, even with the copious juices that were running down my legs and into my rosebud.

Once he was fully in, we paused, looking into each other's eyes and kissing gently. "God this is wonderful" he said. "I do want to fuck you, later, but right now, I want to make love with you." 'I gripped his tight ass, not quite sure how to respond but absolutely sure I loved what we were doing. Love making doesn't mean you are in love. We weren't of course but you can feel love. We'd both been in love and knew the feeling.

"That's deep" I said, "I love your cock Martin". I pushed upwards slightly, wanted to start the movement. He got the message and slowly pushed in further and then pulled out until his cock head was right at my entrance. Then pushing deep again, moving in and out in a beautiful rhythm, all the time looking into my eyes.

I've never been one to lie back and let the man do all the work. First, it's no fun. Much better to be moving together, than to have one person lying like a slab. Secondly, it's lazy and says everything about how you feel. So, I met and matched him in the graceful dance of bodies moving together. Building in tempo but not urgent. We both wanted this to last and last it did. Neither of us felt the need to change positions. That would come later (what is it? 22 positions in a 1 night stand - Prince Get Off). For now we were staying with what felt so right. I could feel myself building again. I was like the last orgasm had never ended. I was still quaking when he entered me and here I was again, on the brink. But I so wanted to come together. Come with me Martin" I said. "I'm close" "Me too" he said and our tempo increased to match the pleasure being felt.

12