A Workshop with Extra Benefits 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm quite noisy and my moans, grunts and gasps were taking over the room. Martin was also grunting hard, urging me on with his words "Come on baby. You want my cum, don't you?" "Fill me up you gorgeous man. Let me have it all".

Our pace built to a crescendo and wonder of wonders, just as I cried out "Oh fuck. Oh. Oh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh", Martin also let out a guttural cry and his cock convulsed inside me as he sent jet after jet of his seed into my womb. As my cunt twitched and pulsed, so his cock twitched and pulsed. Sweat beaded on both our faces and skin from the effort we'd been putting in. Both of us were breathing hard. No need to go to the gym tomorrow morning. This workout will do.

Wow. Coming together. That's special.

Martin continued to saw in and out slowly, like a big engine coming to rest. Then still. I stroked his hair. Kissed his face. "That was simply beautiful" I said. "Thank you." "Thank you Janet. It's been too long since I have felt that passion during sex. I'd almost forgotten what it was like. I'm just glad I haven't forgotten how to do it." "No danger of that you tiger. That was the best, most lovely sex I have had in years. Ever even. I feel tingly all over. It's rare that I cum twice in an evening and not with that intensity." Seems like this workshop is going to be the gift that keeps giving, I giggled.

Looking at the clock it was now 12.45am and I was conscious that Martin still had 2 days of workshops to facilitate. "Do you need to go and get your beauty sleep? I'd quite understand if you do need to go, as long as we can have round two tomorrow night." "You have got to be joking. Nights like this only come along so often. I want to savour the experience, and besides, I think we have a few more moves to make, don't you?" "Absolutely" I said and kissed him hard and wrapped my legs around his waist. He wasn't going anywhere soon and I was surely going to be coming a few more times before we were done.

To be continued......

"And you. What brings you here to be with me?'

12