A World of Delights Ch. 05

Story Info
F/m story, a series of Bad-Ends in a monstergirl world.
6.6k words
4.65
4.9k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS HEREIN ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18. I do not condone any abuse of any kind IRL, and everything herein is just fantasy. Do not attempt to re-enact anything you read here.

All BDSM activities should be Safe, Sane and Consensual. What I describe in my stories is varying degrees of abuse which make for wonderful fantasies, but would in reality be awful.

To quote the wonderful Gigglinggoblin: Real-life con-noncon requires a lot of trust, safewords, and other things a fantasy can fudge a little. Enjoy the kink responsibly, and enjoy the story!

If you feel inclined, please get in touch! I'd love to talk about my writing or any related kink stuff! Here on Literotica you can use "Contact", "Send Private Feedback", or leave a comment!

***

Summary: A guy escapes from a confined walled city to explore the world that was abandoned years ago. What will he find? Monstergirls. Lots of em

Contains: F/fm, monstergirls, gentle femdom, femdom, bondage, lots of tickling, milking, tease and denial, edging.

DARK THEMES: Bad-ends aka permanent/semi-permanent slavery or capture, semi-creepy monstergirls.

***

[This chapter is inspired in part by a writer long since lost to time, wherever they are I hope they are well]

As the feathery floor reached up as if to grab him, she let him drop the last few inches into its surface, and with a whoosh, the soft feathers fluttered and danced in the air around.

Instantly he was overcome with helpless, endless, ticklish teasing. He squirmed and giggled and begged as he was immersed in a sea of ticklish sensations. It had been bad enough when clothed, what little protection that had offered, but now he was fully immersed in her wicked ticklish web.

In moments she was beside him, delighting in how without even having to touch him he was already so playful for her. Her massive breasts pressed down on his own chest and held him in place as she loomed in closer.

Unable to avoid it, Rick could only watch as her thick lips closed in on his, and her tongue lapped across his lips, leaving a slimy trail behind it before she pressed in for a kiss. The pillowy softness of her slick lips was magnified for him now, as they splayed out and dwarfed his own.

She sucked his mouth against hers with surprising force... before her tongue wormed between his lips.

Instantly, the taste of her saliva sent his mind tingling, and he groaned in arousal at the erotic way she kissed and sucked at his lips. Her saliva dripped down his chin as if she were feeding it to him, which he dazedly realised she effectively was. Now he was squirming more from the electric feelings of his cock gently brushing against her stomach, and her tongue flitting against his, than he was from the ticklish feathers he was being pressed down into.

Below, she slowly worked her hand up and down his midriff, moving a little lower every time. The ticklish sensations of the feathers wasn't gone, but it had dimmed to an almost pleasant background buzz. Her kissing was making him almost light headed, as if she were sucking the thoughts right out of his head along with everything else. His eyes rolled back as it felt like her long tongue had wrapped itself around his brain.

With a wet pop, she released Rick's now soaking mouth, and left him panting heavily.

"Is Mommy's good boy excited to play?" she asked with coy sincerity, now slowly tickling her fingertips under the head of his cock.

"Mmmmfh..." he groaned in response, squirming and arching his back into those lovely fingers.

"Oh, but my good boy must be so very tired from climbing..." she said softly, her eyes flashing for a moment, "trying to climb away from Mommy, what a silly boy..."

Just for a moment, the tickling upon his cock became far less sexual and far more torturous. He giggled and squealed as her fingertips drove his sensitive hard cock wild under her ticklish assault.

As soon as it began, it had ended, and her fingers had resumed their gentle coaxing of his cock. Rick, however, twitched and squirmed as the ticklish sensations echoed long after. The message was clear - she could tickle him at any point, and he was helpless to do anything about it.

With a single hand, she lifted him up and slid her thick thigh beneath him, keeping his crotch presented up and jutting outwards, totally exposed to her. She then lifted her other leg across him and pinned his arms to his sides as her thick leg came down with a wet, sweaty slap, covering everything from his lower chest to his waist and sandwiching him between her two massive thighs... he was trapped.

Her gentle demeanour had returned, however, and she simply grinned at her now totally helpless captive with renewed maternalism.

"Mommy's boy must be so thirsty after all that climbing..." she cooed, and slowly began to circle a finger around one of her fat, thick nipples as she did so.

Rick's eyes were drawn to her finger almost hypnotically as it spun, widening slightly as her large nipple hardened and protruded under her touch, growing and growing until it was almost two inches long, and nearly a full inch wide.

Before his eyes, like condensation collecting, droplets of milk began to form at the stubby tip of her nipple and formed together into a drop. The drop became a drip, drip, drip; before it trickled down the massive swell of her breast. She giggled in delight at his bashful and stunned expression.

"Is Mommy's good boy... thirsty?"

He tried to express some objection, but already so thoroughly overwhelmed both physically and mentally by this immense sexual being, he couldn't bring himself to voice it. Indeed, some small part of him was not entirely opposed to the idea...

She slowly, and gently, but insistently, guided his mouth - so recently slickened by her sloppy kiss - to her nipple. As she did so, her other hand gently pinched it, sending a small squirt of cream to wet his chin, and guided her thick nipple to his lips in turn. He strained a little against her gentle fingers, but could barely pull his chin away from her.

"Come on, good boy... suckle for Mommy..." she insisted, and guided him closer.

Rick pursed his lips, and flushed deeply red with embarrassment, refusing to allow her thick nipple to enter his mouth. Milk began to paint across his lips, and he couldn't help but inhale the sweet scent of her cream. It filled his senses and left his head swimming.

As her nipple tickled determinedly at his lips, she patiently wore away at his defences, until his tight lips began to loosen just slightly... then all it took was her hand to slowly drift down and trace across his sensitive stomach for him to gasp and shudder in ticklish ecstasy. As he did so, she easily slid her thick nipple home into his mouth, depressing his tongue beneath it and rendering him helpless to do anything but plaintively lick at the milky intruder.

"Thaaat's a good boy, such a good baby..." she cooed triumphantly, her sickly sweet voice taunting his reddening ears.

Wincing and sobbing in embarrassment, at how easily she had reduced him to a meek suckling child in her arms, her giggling only served to underline his helplessness. Her cream jetted gently into his mouth in tiny spurts, yet he felt too embarrassed to do as she wanted. Not only that, but he was determined to not give in to her so easily!

She was undeterred, however. Slowly, she traced her fingers along the back of his neck, and under his chin, ticklishly encouraging him to reflexively swallow the growing pool of milk in his mouth... and involuntarily suckle at her as he did so. She had won again, oh so easily, and he cursed himself. He hated how easily she could manipulate him into doing what she wanted, and brooding, he resigned himself to his fate.

As Rick experimentally suckled, he felt the tiny spurts of milk swiftly grew, as even the bare suction his comparatively small mouth brought forth torrents of milk from her finger thick nipple which now filled his mouth as it turgidly flexed. Unable to help himself, his tongue was lapping at her nipple as he struggled to find a comfortable place for it as her nipple swelled to fill his mouth.

"That's it, drink it all up for Momma... Mmmm..."

She groaned in response to his supplication, evidently immensely enjoying how he was treating her sensitive nipple... and no doubt enjoying his submission to her whims. Her tickling hand became far more soothing now as it curled around his sensitive throat, feeling it shift as gulp after gulp of her milk was swallowed down. Although, her delicate hand never stopped its gentle ministrations entirely - as if an unspoken threat of what awaited even the slightest hint of resistance on his part. He would drink her milk down, he would obey her, and there would be no argument brooked about it. Rick now knew well what she would do if he did otherwise.

However, he was simply glad to find she wasn't tormenting him with her ticklish attention anymore, and Rick groaned in satisfaction around her nipple as she at last began to properly stroke his cock in her soft, strong fingers. The vibrations of his lips around her thick nipple delighted her, and she rewarded him with steady strokes of his cock which now bucked delightedly in her hand.

"Such a good, good boy, drinking all of Mommy's milk..."

Indeed, his cock was practically buzzing now. He humped a little into her hand, and was rewarded with a tight grip that encouraged him to fuck her slick, stroking fingers.

"That's it, just relax... let Mommy's milk fill your tummy... such a thirsty boy..."

As he swallowed, her milk became thicker, richer, creamier... and sweeter. It clung to his tongue, painting every surface of his mouth with its saccharine taste. He felt himself eagerly swallowing her delicious milk now. Dimly, he hoped he could satisfy her long enough to allow himself time to plan. Maybe she would leave him alone long enough to try to escape.

"My good boy doesn't have to think about anything else but sucking... suck for Mommy..."

Rick did just that, and as he suckled, he found it harder and harder to hold those thoughts in his head. It felt so much easier to just relax into her arms, her breasts, feel her soft breath tickling across his face... As he grew more relaxed, his cock merely throbbed all the harder, and his skin began to tingle at every slight touch. In fact, his whole body felt so sensitive now...

Rick felt as if his whole body were alive, his skin was almost singing like it had been out in the sun. Why? He wasn't sure. Was it just the after effects of his skin being so inundated with ticklish sensations? Maybe he was just so overwhelmed that his hazy mind had begun to retreat from reality, and he was losing sobriety along with his grasp on reality. He sucked, and sucked, and felt her cloying cream filling him up... and as he did, he felt his body come more alive, and his cock throbbed all the more.

He looked up into her eyes and, behind her wide smile, saw her lidded eyes glaring down at him, squinting triumphantly, teeth bared as if at a joke only she had heard...

In horrified realisation, Rick tightened his throat, trying not to swallow. She simply pressed her breast home gently, however, smothering his face and forcing his tongue down beneath her heavy, thick nipple as milk spurted directly down his thirsty throat. It was her milk! Her milk was doing something to him!

Rick squirmed, trying to push her motherly mammary away from his face. He couldn't even free his hands, but he had to try! However, she simply used the free hand not gripping his chin to delicately tickle his nipple. To him, however, it felt like the most intensely ticklish sensation he had ever felt.

Instantly, his arms squirmed and flailed uselessly at his sides, pinned between her thighs, helpless to prevent even her single ticklish fingertip from driving him to the brink of madness. He practically choked on her milk as he laughed insanely into her all-encompassing bosom. His nose was pressed into her skin, leaving him desperate for air as his suffocated laughter exhausted all the breath he had.

Pulling back, she peeled her sweaty breast from his face just enough to allow him to breathe once more, and he panted in exhaustion. Terrified, he only now realised just how insidious her trap had been. As her milk poured down his throat, he swallowed against his will, and felt himself growing more and more aroused, more and more sensitive. If he had been that ticklish to just a single finger on his nipple, what would it be like if she...

Grinning evilly at the look of realisation on his tired face, she nodded to him as he wilted under her gaze. She had so easily overpowered him with tickling before, he didn't even want to imagine what it would be like if she did now!

"Such a good boy," she cooed, in unspoken acknowledgement. Now her hand was a blur, shucking his cock up and down as if to drive home just how helpless he was under her.

He tried, he tried so hard not to swallow, but it was just so... sweet. He knew it was poisoning his body, making him so much more sensitive, and so horny he couldn't think straight... but that only made it that much harder to concentrate on not swallowing. Even when he would manage to stop for a moment, she would just suffocate him with her breast again, forcing his throat open with her long, thick nipple. Or she would slowly run her fingers along his sensitive skin until he choked it down - not even having to intentionally tickle him anymore - just the threat was enough.

Of course, she didn't even have to. No matter how much he drank, his body seemed to want more. His stomach groaned for it when he wasn't swallowing.

At length, her nipple finally began to slow, its jutting spurts of cream slowing to a trickle once more which - to his deep shame - he found himself longingly sucking on her nipple for more of. Why couldn't he stop himself? Was there more to it than heightening his sensitivity? Deep down, he worried that it might have more... permanent effects.

"All done," she cooed, cupping his chin with a finger as she slid her nipple out of his mouth, attached by a string of saliva, "such a good boy, drinking all his milk for Mommy..."

She scooped up the trickle of milk that leaked from between his lips, and gently pushed her finger into his mouth to suck it clean. Even though his tongue ached from being trapped under her heavy, gouting nipple for so long, he still licked every drop of milk she offered from her finger obediently.

He groaned as she pulled her finger out at last, his tongue chasing after it despite his embarrassment, both because he wanted more... and because he was now so close to orgasm. However, she slowed the pumping of her hand to a slow crawl in response to his eager thrusts, and loosened her grip to the point where her fingers were barely grazing his now practically vibrating cock. He spurted several globs of pre-cum in response to her teasing touches. He was so close... so close.

"Such a thirsty boy..." she cooed softly, running her finger across his milk-sodden lips, "just one nipple to go..."

He whined pitifully, humping desperately under the weight of her thick thigh, but barely able to move his cock between her tantalising fingers now as she allowed the full weight of one of her thighs to pin him to the other. Slowly, dauntingly, she began to stroke her other nipple as if it were a small cock of its own, and began to time her strokes of his cock with that of her nipple. Already quite aroused from before, her nipple had already begun to dribble milk prodigiously, which begam a pulsing squirt as it hardened fully.

Caught between his desperate desire to cum, and the gurgling of his now very full stomach, he struggled both against her grip and within his own mind. He couldn't give in. He had to resist her, no matter what. He couldn't just keep drinking her milk, or he'd never escape this place! He had to resist...

That sentiment melted like a house of sand in the wind, however, against the relentless stroking of her hand on his oh-so-needy cock. As her nipple grew closer, he squirmed beneath her, trying to escape from her tantalising promise. It tasted so good. It made him feel so good... he should just give in and suckle, and then she would let him cum...

Tears welled in his eyes as he warred with himself, but he knew deep down which side would win out in the end. There was only so much a boy could take. It was hopeless. Her teasing ministrations, her addictive sweet cream... he could only hold out so long.

Tantalisingly, teasingly, she held her nipple just scantly beyond his lips. Dribbles of milk dropped down his chin, painting his chest.

"Be a good boy for Mommy... suckle from Mommy... drink all Mommy's milk..." she cooed.

A strangled cry wrenched from his throat as he gently rolled his head to one side, then the other, but she just followed him, always keeping her nipple just in front of his lips... He understood now, she wanted to watch him give in. She wanted him to surrender to her, utterly, completely, and totally.

No, he told himself, weakly... Sucking was surrender. Sucking was giving in. Sucking was throwing his life away. Sucking meant drinking more of her milk. Sucking meant...

She would stroke him harder. Sucking meant he would feel better. Sucking meant more sweet delicious cream which even now his stomach was groaning for. Sucking meant... he would get to cum.

He whimpered, sobbed, and latched on to her nipple in defeat.

"GOOD BOY..." she cooed, voice dripping with conceit.

As his reward for surrendering himself at last, she made a ring with her thumb and forefinger... and squeezed it just above the head of his cock. As he rocked his hips up, he could just plunge his sensitive rim through her slippery digits before the weight of her thigh would pull him back down.

Tears rolled down his cheeks and across her suffocating breast as he humped away his freedom, suckled down her control, and spurted clear slimy gouts of surrender from his cock to dribble down her soft fingers.

As his orgasm quickly rolled in, she reached down with her other hand and began to ever-so-delicately roll his nipple between her fingers. It tickled of course, but also... it felt utterly delightful. Heavenly. He drooled for a while as she did so, stars shooting in his vision at the sensations she could give him with just a few delicate fingers.

He writhed in utter sexual delight beneath her, thrusting eagerly into the slippery ring she had so generously made for him, and groaned in sexual ecstasy as he felt that familiar itch in his cock head signalling his imminent orgasm.

However, just as she felt his cock throbbing, moments from orgasm... she let go of his cock, leaving him thrusting into empty, frictionless air and weeping with frustration.

"Oh my, I almost forgot!" she said, bringing her pre-cum slickened hand to her mouth in mock surprise and licking it clean surreptitiously.

He groaned and whined into her nipple, unable to give voice to his very clear dissatisfaction.

"My poor baby boy isn't naked yet!" she giggled, and his mind raced.

What the hell was she talking about? She'd ripped off his clothes! They were- Oh, his shoes...

Somewhere below, he felt her wings begin to tease up and down his calves, protruding out from between her thighs, and they began tickling behind his knees; sending his lower legs squirming and kicking in ticklish torment.

"Mommy's good boy should be naked at all times... why would he ever need clothes if he's never, ever going to be leaving the nest, after all?"

With a single finger, she snaked a single tickly talon down inside his sock and - in a flash - tore the sock and shoe both apart. It tickled awfully, but once his foot was exposed to the air he knew deep down his suffering had barely begun. The other came free in just the same manner. Now not a scrap of his clothing remained...

12