A World of Delights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go... naked for Mommy, just as he should be. My good boy doesn't need anything on his feet. After all, what if Mommy wanted to play with them?"

She slowly, delicately, traced the undersides of his arches with the tips of her wing feathers; the gossamer plumage was utterly silky soft... and that was enough to send Rick into total hysteria. He thrashed, he writhed, he shook, he screamed. Yet with his mouth plugged by her engorged nipple, and her thighs holding him in place, his utter desperation appeared as nothing more than playful squirming - which played right into her desires.

"Such a happy boy!" she grinned, and cooed soft nothings as she subjected him to unrelenting ticklish torment.

Now, though, she embraced his cock fully. Her hand clasped around him deliberately, and her ticklish wings began to brush his feet recklessly, driving Rick to the edge of total madness. He thrusted now both out of a desperate attempt to escape those inescapable ticklish feathers, and the desperate pursuit of his always-so-close orgasm.

Satisfied at last, it seemed, she relented, and her fingers were an utter blur on his cock as she instantly took him from near-orgasm to mind-erasing climax.

His cheeks caved in as he inhaled, a fresh squirt of cream sinking down his throat, as he came harder than he ever had. Harder than he ever thought was possible. Harder than, in fact, naturally would have been possible. His first jet of cum landed across the underside of her breast, which lay sandwiched atop her thigh. She had now lifted it just enough to let him fuck her hand as vigorously as he liked. There was no need to restrain him anymore, after all... he was hers now.

Rope after rope of cum painted the underside of her breast as he thrust into her hand, coating her thigh, and at last his cock wilted to a trembling semi-erection under her incessant toying, drawing the absolute maximum pleasure out of him.

He hungrily suckled on her, nuzzling into her, and felt her nipple deflating slightly as its thick milk was spent.

"Such a good boy..." she whispered, stroking his hair and letting him ride the high of an orgasm his human mind simply had never been designed to experience.

She soothingly ran a hand down the back of his neck, running her fingertips through his hair in gentle strokes. Despite everything, he found himself relaxing under her touch, as her other arm began to massage his back and gently rub his worries away.

"Good boy... my baby... just relax..."

Fitfully he twitched and tittered between her massive breasts, phantom touches lingering in his system alongside the very real tickles here and there both she and the bed of feathers gave him. While he tried to fight against it, her soothing voice seemed almost hypnotic.

"Sweet boy... such a sweet boy... good boy for Mommy... just listen to Mommy..."

He felt his body thrum to the beat of his heart as he nestled in close to her. The sun had set, and the nest was warm, if a little dim. Her pink wings settled in about them now, and she lifted him slightly to slip one beneath him, the other closing around him protectively.

"My sweet, sweet baby... I've always wanted a baby and now I have you... my sweet boy..."

Part of him ached. Many parts, actually, but this was more of an emotional pain. She obviously did care about him. It was hard to tell if it was her drugged milk talking but... she wouldn't be holding him like this if she didn't.

Still, he couldn't stay here. As amazing as that had been, he couldn't spend the rest of his life in this nest with a deranged, if stunningly beautiful, bird woman.

He wanted to, no he HAD to tell her he wasn't her baby, he was a grown man! At least, that he was old enough to not be treated like her child!

"Um..." he said softly, and she just lifted a finger to his lips with a shush, petting his head softly and lulling him back to a hypnotic rest.

He tugged his head to the side however, persisting.

"L-look, I'm sorry I... um... entered your nest, but-"

"Oh, my dear sweet baby..." she cooed, and cuddled him close, smothering him in her chest once more as her bosom smooshed up to his eyes.

He looked up, barely able to see her over the tide of titflesh, as she smiled down manically.

"Don't be sorry. This is the best day of my life; the day when I found you. You're going to be my baby now... you'll never have to worry about anything else, ever again. Mommy has you now, and you'll never have to leave our nest... ever."

He tried to break free of her bosomy grip but it was like trying to tread water without your arms, he could barely get enough room to breathe between her moist cleavage, let alone speak. It was hard enough without his now freshly throbbing hard cock making it even more difficult.

"But, I'm not... you're not..." he groaned, trying to be heard.

Her gaze stiffened, looking down at him, yet she was inscrutable. He shuddered, wondering what she could be thinking. The tattered remnants of his clothes lay not too far away, a reminder of just how strong this woman was... he went quiet, then.

After a few moments, her face softened as she pulled away from him, and looked down to see his now hardening cock, and the smile returned, but her gaze was still as hard as before...

"Oh I see... Mommy's baby still wants to play."

"N-no..." he mumbled, "I..."

"Mommy's good boy deserves to be happy... after all, he makes his Mommy so happy." Her voice was as bubbly as before, but... cool now.

Slowly, her wings began to move aside, and his eyes widened as her hands took hold of his arms, pulling them gently up.

"My good boy..." she said with a smile, yet softly, as if... sad.

She got to her knees and sat back, before lifting him up and planting his feet between her thighs, then clamping them shut to hold him in place between them like a fleshy vice. Holding his arms out to either side, he stammered once more.

"P-please, I- I'm- Please-" he was cut short, however, as she kissed him again, her thick lips and snaking wet tongue scrambling his thoughts.

She pulled back, a trail of saliva between them, as she whispered delicately, just loud enough for him to hear... although he was pretty sure she was talking to herself.

"You will be my good boy..."

Her wings swept in slowly, and began to dance all over his exposed sides, thick reams of feathers raking his vulnerable flesh and sending Rick into utterly silent shivering hysterics. It tickled so much he couldn't speak. He couldn't think. His vision went white and he couldn't even breathe.

For long moments he simply shivered like ticklish meat in a stretched pose, utterly unable to comprehend the overwhelming sensations assaulting his mind.

Then, at last, he screamed in ticklish agony. Just as his recent orgasm had been beyond anything he could comprehend, this tickled more than he thought was possible. More than should have been possible. It was like every inch of his body was as ticklish as the most ticklish spots on his body had been before, and now anywhere he had been ticklish before was... well, quite beyond anything his mind could process.

He railed. He cried. He begged. He doubted she even heard it. He wasn't even sure his words were coming out amidst the babble of mindless laughter. Surely she had to realise what her tickling was doing to him! It was agonising. This bosomy bird woman obviously had some extreme maternal instincts, but didn't this ticklish torture go against that!? Surely she must have known how it was tormenting him...

Then it struck him. Somewhere in the last refuges of sanity his mind possessed, the pieces began to fit together. Maybe she needed to hear his laughter for her fantasy to work. Obviously she knew he wasn't her baby, but he had to giggle and laugh like one and be just as easily amused, and tickling was her way of making it happen. No matter how artificial it was still pushing those maternal buttons.

He looked into her oh-so-caring, and yet simultaneously merciless eyes, through the tears that poured across his aching cheeks. She was obviously eating up every giggle he made with a gleeful grin. Any time his laughter died down, she would simply find a new spot to tickle and send him back into hysterics.

She loomed in closer, his hard cock bouncing around in front of her, as her massive breasts slowly pressed in. Struggling, he tried to pull away, but she simply tickled his back, forcing him forward by his own instinctual drive to escape her ticklish touches.

Her taunting, jiggling breasts moved in closer, the space between them seeming so promising to his aching cock... yet he knew he couldn't give in. This was his last chance. He had to... he had to...

A smug grin was all she showed him as she made her point clear, in the most physical way possible. She smothered his cock in her tits, forcing him between them, and he groaned in pure, sexual longing as his cock slid between her heavenly breasts.

Those breasts had driven home in the clearest way possible how pointless it was to resist. His resistance was as nothing in the face of her sheer sexual dominance.

As his ticklish torment was translated into titillating titfucking, he realised he truly was powerless against her. It was hopeless. Anything she wanted to do to him, he was helpless to resist. He began to hear his own mind betraying him, whispering... He should just be a good boy. Be a good boy for his Mommy.

Those thoughts came unbidden, and they frightened him, until he realised they weren't his own thoughts at all. What he was hearing was her words, being droned in an endless procession of sweet yet envenomed sentiments, seeking to wear away at his mental defences even as his physical ones were crumbling under her torturous assault. His mind soaked up her words like a sponge, so vulnerable from the combination of her mind-altering milk, his mind-bending orgasm, and now his mind-breaking ticklish torture.

"Just give in... it's hopeless to resist... be a good boy for Mommy... cum into Mommy's tits and laugh... it tickles so much... you can't get away... Mommy will tickle you until you cum... and then she'll tickle you more..."

He sobbed, he screamed, he tried to tug his hands to his ears to cover them but her grip around his wrists, keeping his arms nice and open for her, was as soft as it was immovable. He thrashed his head from side to side, trying to not hear her words, but even when he laughed so loud he couldn't hear himself think, her words still somehow resonated in his mind.

"Such a ticklish boy... his body is so sensitive... Mommy's ticklish touches make him laugh... Mommy's touches makes him hard... Mommy's touches make him cum..."

Her breasts now clung to his sopping cock as pre-cum slickened the valley of cleavage between them, and she honed in her ticklish feathers directly on his ass to force him to thrust as hard as possible to try to escape - however hopeless that escape was.

Those depthless sapphires, her beautiful eyes, locked with his now, and he found he could not pull his gaze away from them.

"Cum for Mommy..." she said, softly.

He shook his head, but couldn't look away.

"Cum for Mommy..."

He tried but couldn't stop his cock plunging into her wet breasts.

"Cum for Mommy..."

He tried to hold himself still but her feathers simply found their way between his thighs and tickled his oh-so-delicate seams, and the back of his tender balls, forcing him to buck up into her tits.

"Cum for Mommy..."

It was hopeless.

"Cum for Mommy..."

He couldn't resist her.

"Cum for Mommy..."

Her voice was in his mind.

"Cum for Mommy..."

He felt his breathing quicken.

"Cum for Mommy..."

Her eyes flashed with hunger.

"Cum for Mommy..."

He let out one last cry as her breasts enveloped him.

"CUM FOR MOMMY!"

His cock squirted the last remnants of his resistance vigorously into the folds of her breasts, and she chuckled in smug amusement at the power she held over him.

"That's my good boy..." she whispered, feeling the mighty jolts of his cock between her smothering tits as it spurted the last of his resistance in a sticky mess.

Despite her threats, her tickling soon slowed to a delicate, almost tender caressing. Softly, gently, she lowered his head to her shoulder as she kissed his neck. His cock kept squirting between her tits as she patted his back, stroked his head, encouraging him to slowly thrust into her slick bosom.

As he spent his last, and at last was spent, she laid him atop her soft wing and covered him with the other, holding him close as she softly stroked his chest, gently coaxing him to sleep.

*****

BAD END

Rick awoke to the sensation of something soft, thick, and wet around his cock. He stirred to see Mommy... her, sucking his cock softly and idly, dragging her thick lips up to lavishly lick around his head before swallowing down his entire length once more.

"Good morning my sweet boy..." she gasped, releasing his cock for just a moment.

Groaning, Rick tried to push his cock up into her mouth... but found he could barely move.

"There we go, nice and safe..." she said sweetly, and ran a hand across the thick green vine which now lay wrapped around his waist, preventing him from moving more than an inch or so.

His arms, legs, ankles, wrists, and even a loop around his neck left him able to do little more than squirm in place. His arms were held out to his sides, and his legs comfortably far apart, leaving him fully vulnerable to whatever his Mommy had in mind. Rick was now essentially embedded into the wall of their... her nest.

"Nice and hard for Mommy..." she cooed, now speaking directly to his cock, as she began to purse her lips tightly, dragging them up and down his shaft as her tongue snaked around it all the way up and down, spiralling and coiling like a slimy serpent.

"Mmmmfhhh... why... M..." he moaned, and looked up at her uncertainly through the haze of his waking arousal.

Maybe if he placated her, he reasoned, she could be reasoned with.

"M... Mommy..." he said softly, and she giggled around his cock, the vibrations or her wet mouth making his head swim.

"Yes sweetie?" she asked, licking his cock like the sweetest candy between her fingers as she did so.

"Why um... why can't I move?"

"Oh..." she cooed, running her fingers down his legs and lovingly stroking the soft and spongy, yet quite firm vines that held him fast, "Mommy has to make sure her baby is nice and safe while she's gone."

"Gone?" he asked, squirming more as he sensed an opportunity.

"Don't worry," she soothed, even as her hand masturbated his cock at a jackrabbit pace, bringing him swiftly to the brink of orgasm, "Mommy won't be gone too long. She just needs to get a few things for her new baby boy!"

Straining against his bonds, now more out of orgasmic tension, he felt her lips clamp around the head of his cock. She began to flutter her tongue back and forth directly over his slit in a way that made his eyes roll.

With a pop, however, she smacked her lips, pulling away just as he felt he was about to cum.

"I'll be back very soon..." she whispered, drawing a single fingertip down the underside of his cock as she stared at it, and planted a single sloppy kiss atop his cockhead that was almsot enough to make him cum... but left him hanging tear-wrenchingly close to the edge instead.

She coaxed her nipple to a full erection and plunged it into his thirsty lips with little opposition. His stomach growled, and he suckled, even while sobbing streams of tears. He wept at how dependent he already felt on her, how she already seemed to have him wrapped around her finger.

All the while, her finger was wrapped delicately around his cock, as she danced a single fingertip around his cockhead, which wept in equal measure a steady stream of pre-cum.

"Don't worry, sweetie..." she cooed, in mock ignorance of his need, "You'll be nice and safe. Mommy's feathers will keep you warm!"

Her finger left his cock, leaving it straining in the air as if begging for his Mommy's torturous touch to continue.

However, his eyes darted around him now as he saw that he was lying in a gap in the feathers, with a thick layer beneath him but the area around him having been cleared. Around him, a thick wall of her feathers had been made as a result, waiting to flood in but being kept apart by her wings.

"No, wait, Mommy! Wait!"

She ignored his panicked cry. As she took off, her wings propelling her up, the feathers in the nest swirled like a whirlwind, thousands tickling across his body simultaneously as he was trapped on the verge of cumming. Their torturous touches sent him writhing in blissful agony.

As his Mommy disappeared out of the nest, the sunlight above poured in, but feathers fell like snow, covering him slowly.

He squirmed, he cried, it tickled so much! He was so close to cumming! The feathers were everywhere, and every slight movement sent his overly-sensitive body into a fit of erotic and ticklish glee, which further made him squirm, and so the deadly cycle continued.

Eyes widening in fear, he watched as the feathers buried him entirely, leaving nothing uncovered apart from his straining cock, bobbing needily and jutting out of the layer of pink feathers, trying to thrust into them and yet finding them to be utterly tormenting.

They were so soft that they provided almost no friction to thrust against, just a horribly ticklish sensation, but just enough friction that his libido wouldn't rest. His cock couldn't get soft when it was constantly being tickled like this! So unsatisfied, so needy, and yet he would be forced to wait for his new Mommy to return if he wanted to cum...

12