A World of Delights Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Protruding quite prominently was - unmistakably - a throbbing, massive cock.

Blinking away his surprise, he watched on, stunned, as the newcomer strolled confidently forwards.

"Mmmm, nice place..." She announced, and took a few steps closer.

"Hello." One of the guards said, moving ever so slightly to the newcomer's side as she approached.

"What brings such a... big girl here?" The other guard asked, feigning innocence, yet with a voice huskier than an Alaskan sled team, all the while her eyes fixed on the throbbing and twitching cock that - even from here - Rick could tell would be thicker than his forearm and just as long.

Slightly taken aback, the newcomer stilled for a moment as the two girls began to caress her shoulders and cling to her arms, yet she soon smiled as her confidence returned.

"Oh well... I thought I smelled something good. It must have been... you two."

Rick watched as they slowly escorted her towards the door, and now their backs were turned he realised this was his chance. Given the slope of the wall, and forgiving material, it was surprisingly easy to leverage his own weight against the side of the hive. He found he could just about get a handhold if he pressed his fingers in firmly, and soon was able to delicately place a hand on the platform and peer over.

He could only stare with unabashed longing as a third bee girl now appeared from within the doorway and began to, delicately, trace her hands down the newcomer's stomach... towards her now utterly turgid member.

Blushing profusely, Rick kept himself well hidden as, slowly, he watched the taller woman being drawn towards the doorway. She seemed a bit on edge, yet every time she showed any signs of nervousness, one of the girls around her would kiss her, stroke their hands across her body, or give her throbbing member a loving squeeze, and the worry would dissipate.

"Uh... such a nice welcome... um..." The woman murmured, her prior confidence seemingly thinning under the weight of her own arousal.

"There's more of us inside, you should come meet them."

"We do so love it when we have visitors..." Said a fourth bee girl, who Rick hadn't even noticed arriving.

Rick followed a short distance behind, staying low, as the slowly growing cohort of bee girls escorted the newcomer further inside. He blushed furiously when he saw one bee girl's hand firmly grasping the newcomer's ass, and saw two fingers rhythmically pumping in and out of her.

The entryway consisted of a short tunnel, yet it opened up at last. Ricks attention was finally drawn away from the lurid scene before him, however, as the interior of the bee hive truly awed him with its scale. The vast inner space was mostly hollow, with a gentle glow permeating it. All through the tunnel he had felt heat brushing over him but only now did he realise just how warm it was inside. Stretching up at least half a kilometre, maybe higher, the inner walls were criss-crossed by countless small structures and walkways made from - it seemed - the same yellow structural material.

By the time he looked back at the group he was following to ensure he hadn't been spotted while he gawked in amazement upwards, the newcomer was now being escorted by no less than eight bee girls who were each taking various liberties with her body.

Each was guiding her, caressing her, holding her gently... yet firmly, it transpired.

""Well, I... really ought to be going..." The massive-membered woman muttered, and gave a testful tug at her own wrists, only to find them locked ironclad within the hands of her minders.

What had been a playful and sensual tour changed tone in an instant. Each of the bee girls instantly stiffened at the slightest sign of resistance on her part, and in moments she was being swarmed. All eight, now nine, of the bee girls brought her to the ground instantly through their sheer combined mass.

"AH!" She yelped, before any further cries were totally muffled as she was utterly buried in thick, yellow female flesh.

Rick could only look on from behind a small wall where he hid in a mix of fascination, horror... and arousal, he admitted to himself.

Hands which had before caressed sensually now did so in a truly torturous ticklish fashion, and the newcomer writhed and screeched in surprise.

Two girls positioned themselves at either side of her waist, their colossal breasts crashing together in physics defying ways around her cock as it throbbed ever harder. The pair set about lavishing it with thick, syrupy kisses from their sausage-thick lips, while feverishly stroking it between their hands; a totally merciless milking no doubt intended to bring their victim to orgasm as swiftly and debilitatingly as possible.

Yet it was the girl who was forcibly smothering their poor victim with her nipple that drew him to peer ever so slightly further over the wall... in horror, he looked on as they merely waited for the girl to run out of breath before seating a thick, turgid nipple between her lips, which immediately began to pump a thick, ceaseless flood of honey down her throat.

Rick winced as the girl's arms and legs tensed almost painfully looking, but under ten, now eleven, then twelve massively thick bee girls she didn't stand a chance. Each one alone no doubt weighed twice again his own, and even the tall big-dicked amazon didn't have a hope of lifting one of them, let alone a dozen.

Slinking down, he turned his back on the scene and fished out his book. Silently, he flipped through the pages until he landed on what he'd been reading before.

'How bees defend their hives.'

His eyes crept over the words from within his hiding place, and he swallowed deeply. Bees swarmed their victims... smothering them. Especially wasps.

A wasp girl, he muttered to himself under his breath. Now it made sense.

Without thinking, he found his fingers scooping up a pile of still-warm honey and bringing it to his lips. Even as the sickly sweet substance luxuriated on his tongue, he watched on as the same honey was pumped down the wasp girl's throat.

Slowly he noticed that the more she drank, the harder her cock throbbed... and the more frantic her muffled screams and flexes became. Was she getting more sensitive the more she drank?

As he felt the warm air caressing over his own skin, he realised to his horror just how ticklish even the gentle gust of air was across his fine hairs. He couldn't even imagine what it felt like to have those girls all over you, tickling you senseless... and all the while feeding you more.

Cursing himself, he forced his fingers away, yet his gaze lingered on the honey they had been sampling far longer than it should have. His stomach gurgled now, loud enough he threw his head down, worried he would be heard even over the combined ticklish and sexual overwhelment of the nearby wasp girl captive.

Her muffled cries rose and rose in pitch as the bee girls, sensing her approaching orgasm, seemed to reach a fever pitch of activity across her body. Every sensitive spot being worked, teased, tickled, kissed, licked, rubbed, to the utmost arousal. Eventually, inevitably, with a scream that managed to permeate the thick layers of womanly flesh encompassing her, she unleashed a torrent of cum from her cock which - enveloped between thighs, tits, lips and hands, was barely visible to him.

Yet even so, in such prodigious quantities, it was hard to mistake it... her cock had just shot a good half gallon of honey all over the swarming bee girls.

Rick didn't notice until it was too late that he had, in a mix of enamour and hunger, been staring far too openly from his hiding spot. Only when a hand touched his shoulder, followed by another, and another, did he realise his fatal mistake.

12